Right From The Start -H.S. AU

By babyhoney369

BOOK 3 OF 3 Final installment of Harry and Violet's story. - Excerpt from Even If It Hurts (Book 2): "Violet... More

A/N
1
H -3
4
5
H -6
7
8
9

2

131 7 28
By babyhoney369

I can't fucking sleep.

I'm sixteen weeks today, and the twins aren't letting me forget it. I'm nauseas ninety percent of the day, frequently going to the bathroom, and I'm like a human heater, constantly uncomfortably warm.

Another thing that's been keeping me up is I'm constantly horny. I'm sure it has something to do with the hormones, but the six-foot-something, wildly sexy man I'm married to doesn't help either.

It's eleven p.m. and Harry has been asleep for just over an hour. He's been thoroughly exhausting himself the past few weeks trying to prepare for when the babies come. His hair is a mess of curls on top of his head and his mouth is hung open slightly. I smile as I look at his large frame sprawled across our bed, and can't keep my eyes from trailing down to his muscular back.

I've been having sexy dreams too. The last one was about the night I think I got pregnant. I told Harry about it the next morning and he was so offended that I didn't wake him up. I told him that I feel bad when he's been so tired, but he looked at me like I had two heads...and then carried me to the bedroom.

I know that in a few months, hell, weeks maybe, I won't be able to have sex and probably won't want to. So, we really should take advantage of it while we can.

"Harry." I whisper and roll over so the front of me is pressed against his back. I frown when he doesn't budge and slide my hand over his toned torso.
"Baby..." I try again and feel him stir.

"The cookies are in the pantry." He mumbles, clearly still half asleep. I've been craving late night snacks, usually cookies, so he makes sure to keep them stocked.

"I don't want cookies." I grumble, getting a little annoyed. My face drops when I hear a light snore leave him and I roll my eyes.

He's not getting my subtle hints, but he didn't marry me for my subtlety.

I slide my hand down and slip it beneath the waistband of his boxers. As soon as my fingers brush over him, he inhales a sharp breath, breaching consciousness. He starts to grow hard in my palm and I stroke him as I kiss along his shoulder.

He grabs my wrist gently and pulls my hand up, allowing him to turn and face me. His knee slips between my legs and his hand splays across my back as I arch into him. He brushes my hair off my neck and goosebumps erupt all over me when he slowly kisses along my collarbone.

"Harry..." I say his name breathlessly and I feel him smile against my skin when I grind myself against his thigh.

"What is it, my love? Hm?" He hums softly as he palms one of my breasts.

"Don't play with me, Harry." I nearly whine when he pinches my nipple gently through my satin night shirt.

"You need me, baby?" He mumbles as he drags his lips up my neck. "Tell me."

Fed up, I place my hand over his and push it down my body. His warm palm slides over the bump in the middle of us and I guide his fingers between my legs. He pushes the fabric of my pajamas aside and groans when he feels just how much I need him.

All of a sudden, he grabs my hips in both hands and rolls onto his back, taking me with him. I plant my hands on his chest to steady myself, but he wastes no time pushing his boxers down and moving my satin shorts to the side.

His fingertips dig into my skin as he guides me to slowly sink down onto him. His mouth is hung open in pleasure and he pushes his head back into the pillow when I bottom out. I can feel my orgasm brewing just by looking at him like this, but right when I go to move, his head snaps up.

"Take this off." He requests sternly, tugging once on the hem of my shirt.

"Harry, I don't-" I start to protest, but before I can get another word out, the material is being torn off my body. Buttons scatter across the bed and onto the floor while I gasp.

"You were fucking made for me, Violet." He says firmly, looking right into my eyes.
"You're the most breathtaking thing I've ever seen. Don't hide from me."

I've found myself being shy under his gaze, or trying to hide behind layers of clothing. I'm happy to be pregnant, this is everything we've ever wanted, but that doesn't make the rapid changes happening to my body any easier to cope with.

"Promise." I whisper timidly and he nods before he plants his hand on the mattress to push himself up. His other hand slides up my hip and torso to rest at the curve of my neck, pulling me into him.

The kiss is soft, but full of need. I get lost in him for a second as I drape my arms over his tense shoulders. I almost forget what my goal was, until I feel his hand grip my hip and he starts to move me manually.

I giggle and he smiles against my lips. I tangle my fingers in the curls at the nape of his neck and start to ride him faster. I open my eyes and find him watching me carefully as we both exhale short, labored breaths into each others mouths.

"So good for me." He whispers before he dips his head to plant hot kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

His hips move rhythmically, fucking me back from underneath when I start to lose control of my body. His hands slide to my back, his fingers splayed out as he practically holds me up as my head rolls back.

"Oh my fucking god." I whine as he drives into me relentlessly. A sheen of sweat has broken out on my skin and it feels like he lit me on fire from the inside out. Every piece and part of me yearns for him and I don't know if I'll ever get enough.

"Breathe for me, sweet girl." He whispers, leaning forward to kiss along the tops of my breasts. I suck in a sharp breath, not realizing I was holding it.
"Good job, baby. Thank you."

I groan at his soft praise and tangle my fingers in his hair when I feel him smile against my skin. He's been so gentle with me these past few weeks, and he knows it's driving me fucking insane. I use my grip on his curls to move his head lower. He takes the hint and immediately sucks my nipple into his mouth greedily.

I moan wildly and arch my back into him further. He takes initiative to move to the other side and when his fingers pull on my wet and sensitive nipple, I come completely undone. He groans against me when I cum around him and pulls me into his chest as my body goes limp.

He flips us over so my back is against the mattress, without ever pulling out of me. I'm trembling from my orgasm as he continues to pump in and out of me, his strong hands holding me down on the bed by my hips. One thing about being pregnant, you feeling everything much more intensely.

"I know, baby." He says gruffly when a strained whine leaves my mouth. One of his hands slips between my legs and as soon as his fingers brush over my clit, I whip my head up to look at him.
"You're doing so good, my love. Can you give me one more?"

"Fucking greedy." I scold him half heartedly, making him smirk. He applies more pressure and the overstimulation has me gripping the sheets.

"So perfect." He mumbles deliriously and I look up at him. His eyes rake down my body as he exhales a heavy breath. He uses one hand to guide my shaking leg over his shoulder and the other gently slides across the outer curve of my tummy.
"My wife is so fucking perfect for me." He whispers before he places a kiss on the inside of my ankle.

I inhale sharply, earning a smug smirk when he feels me squeeze around him just before another wave of intense pleasure courses through me. He throws his head back as I claw at his chest and drop my leg, desperate for him to be closer. He finally falls forward with his hands planted on either side of my head and I wrap my trembling legs around his hips.

"Don't stop, baby." I plead shamelessly in his ear. "Please, cum in me. I need it, please."

"Fucking hell, Vi." He moans as I kiss the underside of his jaw and attempt to pull him down even further.

He's hovering over me, careful to keep his weight off my midsection. I understand his hesitation, but all I want in this moment is to feel his full weight between my hips and wrap myself around my incredible husband.

"Harry, please." My voice shakes with desperation and I know he hears it when his eyes frantically find mine again. "I need this. I need to feel all of you, please don't keep it from me."

"Okay, okay, baby." He says softly and lowers himself to his elbows.

"You won't hurt me." I assure him and hold the side of his face in my hand. He nods and turns his head slightly to kiss my palm before he starts to roll his hips into me again.

His pelvic bone is grinding against my sensitive clit and the feeling of him on top of me is threatening to send me flying over the edge again. I hook my arms around his shoulders, inadvertently pulling myself up off the bed as I cling to him. I feel a pillow being pushed underneath my back to support me, and when I look at him again, I find a sly grin.
Always taking care of me.

"Let go for me, sweet boy." I say lowly against his ear, causing his hips to stutter. "I promise I can take it."

"God fucking damn it, Violet." He scolds me quietly, and when my full name leaves his mouth, I know he's done for.

I watch him grab the headboard with one hand, using it for leverage to fuck into me even harder, and the force steals my breath from my lungs. Heat explodes in my lower belly and between my thighs and before I know it, I'm on the verge of another orgasm.

"Fuck me, Harry. Don't stop." I beg as I tangle my fingers in his hair.

"I can feel it, baby." He says gruffly, his lips brushing my ear. "Cum for me, Vi."

As soon as my name leaves his mouth, my vision goes white with pleasure as I scream his name. His mouth drops open and he grips my hip in his palm, attempting to keep me still when his rhythm falters. I suck his pouty bottom lip into my mouth and gently bite down on it.

He presses into me as hard as he can and stills as he fills me. A long moan claws it's way out of his chest and I swallow every noise of pleasure he makes as his thrusts become messy and ultimately stop. A contented sigh leaves him and he shifts slightly to the left before dropping down to rest his clammy forehead on my chest.

"Alright, my love?" He asks as he kisses along my collarbone.

"I told you you wouldn't hurt me." I mumble sleepily as my eyes flutter closed.

"Yeah, yeah." He grumbles, but I can practically hear the dimple popping in his cheek. His warmth disappears from on top of me and I frown in disappointment. I feel the bed dip again and his fingers hook under my thin satin shorts to pull them down my legs.

I sigh when I feel him run a wet washcloth over my thighs and lower belly to clean me up. I reach for him blindly when he's finished, making him chuckle as he climbs back into bed with me, both of us now completely naked.

I curl up into his side and rest my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my back, pulling me tight against him, and his hand rests on the curve of my belly. I'm seconds from falling deeply asleep when he gently kisses my forehead and whispers,

"I love you so much, Vi."

As soon as the last word leaves his mouth, I melt into him and drift off into a peaceful dream, safe in the arms of the man that I love.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Violet, let me get that." Phoebe says frantically, plucking the stack of binders from my arms when I walk through the door.

"Oh, don't you start." I point an accusatory finger at her and she holds her hands up in surrender.
"Harry barely lets me tie my shoes by myself. I will brutally murder everyone if I start being treated like an invalid."

"You got it, boss." She mumbles and hands me back one of the binders, keeping the other fourteen for herself.
I roll my eyes, but don't argue any further. I do appreciate some help, but it's really getting old. Fast.

Phoebe graduated from the institute in the spring, and is now at the office full time. I have offered her a handful of new positions, none of which are my assistant, and she flat out refuses to take any of them. I can't tell if she's staying to help until after the babies are born, or really just loves being with me twenty-four seven. Either way, I'm grateful.

She and Cam have officially moved in together, and despite no ring on her finger, I definitely see wedding bells in their future. Anytime they go off on a weekend trip, I always check her hand for any new accessories. I definitely wouldn't put it past them to run off to Vegas and get hitched by Elvis. I honestly hope they do. They're absolutely perfect for each other.

"So," Phoebe says as she sits across from me at my desk, "when do we find out the genders of my god-twins?"

"Four more weeks." I roll my eyes, but can't help smiling at her a little. "I thought we decided Auntie Phoebe was enough."

"Yeah, well, I decided the fairy godmother title definitely fits me more." Her eyes drop to follow my hand as I smooth it over my belly when one of the twins moves. You can't feel it from the outside, yet, but they are definitely active little ones already.
"What's it like?" She asks curiously.

"It's..." I pause and exhale a breath, trying to find the words, "it's really fucking weird."
She throws her head back laughing, and I chuckle along with her.

"You mean it's not a magical, beautiful experience like everyone says?"

"The nausea, acid reflux, and night sweats are neither magical or beautiful." I shake my head at her as she smiles. "It's kind of cool though. To be growing two tiny people in my body. Two tiny people made up of me and Harry."

"And you look incredible while doing it." A voice from across the room startles me, and I pick my head up to see Harry leaning against the doorframe with a take out bag in his hand.

"Hi, baby." I grin at the sight of him and he pushes off the wood to walk towards me.

"I think that's my cue..." Phoebe mumbles, shooting me a wink as she stands from her chair.

"Cam is downstairs." Harry mumbles, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Wait, why?" She whirls around to look at Harry.

"I don't know, Pheebs." He sighs and drops the take out bag on my desk before he leans over where I'm sat in my chair, his hands on the armrests on either side of me.
"He's your boyfriend, not mine."

"Some days I'm not sure." She grumbles under her breath, making me giggle while he rolls his eyes.

The door shuts behind her and Harry immediately bends the rest of the way down to bury his face in my neck, kissing along my skin as I giggle and squirm away from him.

"You and Cam getting serious, huh?" I tease, making him groan. "I don't know if I should be jealous, or turned o-"

"Do not finish that sentence." He cuts me off and I roll my lips into my mouth to suppress a laugh.
"I know you've always had a little crush on Cam, but I need you to rein it in, horny pants."

"What did you just call me?" I gasp and a short laugh tumbles out of my mouth.

"We are not repeating the liquor induced trysts we had years ago- with Cam and Phoebe." He says sternly.

"I didn't say anything about Phoebe."

"Violet!" He raises his voice a little and I have to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from bursting into laughter. His face is flushed and his eyes are staring a hole through me. I'm absolutely joking, but I will never get tired of pushing his buttons. The jealousy button is just so easy.

"Honey, I'm just messing with you." I reassure him, but his demeanor is still hard.

"I don't joke about sharing my wife." He says firmly, making my stomach flip.

"Harry..." I slide my hands around his waist and pull him closer to rest my chin on his abs, looking up at him through my eyelashes. His eyes soften as he looks at me and I smile.
"I am yours. Every part of me, forever. You made sure of that when you put your babies in me."

"You can't say shit like that when you're looking at me with those big eyes of yours." He exhales a heavy breath and I feel him grow hard where he's pressed against my chest.

"Who's horny now?" I raise an eyebrow at him and he smirks, reaching behind his back to unhook my arms.

"As much as I want to throw you on top of this desk," he says as he pulls me to stand with him, "I was just coming by to make sure my baby," he slides his hand over my belly between us, "and babies, ate."

"You have therapy today, yeah?" I ask and he nods his head while he brushes my hair back from my face with both hands. I look back and forth between his green eyes, and find something that looks a whole lot like sadness.
"Harry-"

"I'm okay." He says lowly, giving me a small smile.

"I'm proud of you." I say, instead of pushing the issue further. "You're an amazing husband and you'll be the best dad."

"Thank you, baby." He whispers before he places a gentle, lingering kiss on my lips.
"I love you. I'll see you at home."

"I love you." I say after him as he heads back toward the door. He grabs the handle to close it behind him and shoots me a quick wink before it shuts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
85.3K 2.9K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
706K 6K 10
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
232K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...