My Son is a Transmigrated Pri...

Illya_lix által

NOT MY STORY NOR TRANSLATION! JUST WANNA READ IT OFFLINE. PLEASE DON'T VOTE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Song Yuan... Több

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-103 (End of Main Stroy)
104-107
108-111 (End)

41-45

110 1 0
Illya_lix által

Chapter 41 - Let Mom hug you.

It was a very fulfilling day, but it was also a busy one.

Song Yuan now admired kindergarten teachers.

When there was only Rong Ting, this one child, in the house, she didn't feel that raising a child was stressful. With several little boys here at this moment, things had become too noisy. Kindergarten teachers were simply the most patient people in the world! She got a headache just imagining herself standing in front of a class of children.

Just cleaning and tidying up the house took nearly an hour with Song Yuan and the auntie's combined efforts.

After they finished, Song Yuan wrapped up the slice of cake that she had set aside in advance and sent the auntie off at the door with Rong Ting. "Auntie, take this cake back for your granddaughter."

The auntie was extremely happy. She loved working in this house. Although there was a child at home, he was very clever and didn't make trouble. The adults were also easy to get along with.

After the auntie left, the house was left with only Rong Ting and Song Yuan. After the mother-son pair washed up, they sat on the couch and watched TV like usual. This was an activity reserved just for their daily parent-child bonding.

Rong Ting didn't like watching cartoons, nor did he enjoy watching TV shows.

What did he like to watch? Song Yuan had been caught by surprise. He liked to watch Animal Planet and documentaries. His taste was quite simple.

"How does it feel to have friends?" Song Yuan asked Rong Ting.

The children had had a great time and played until they were exhausted.

The corners of his lips curled up, but Rong Ting still said: "Gu does not have friends."

Song Yuan gave him a glance. "Aren't they already your friends? They're very good to you, and they share their toys with you. That's a friend."

That was a friend?

Rong Ting grunted. "It's not bad. While living in the palace, gu did not have friends."

Song Yuan had guessed that the ancient imperial palace was strict with its hierarchy, but hearing Rong Ting say this in a serene tone, as his mother, her heart ached. "There was no one to accompany you to play?"

"There was." Rong Ting continued to speak in a light tone. "Emperor Father found two playmates for gu. Both were the sons of ministers in court. One was the same age as gu and another was two years older than gu, but they only had fearful respect for gu. Perhaps it was that they were berated by their elders at home, but they yielded to gu in everything. Does Empress Mother consider this a friend?"

Song Yuan thought a bit, then very honestly shook her head. "That wouldn't be considered a friend."

"Gugu, you're so pitiful." Song Yuan couldn't bear it and gave Rong Ting a hug. "Let Mom hug you."

Rong Ting looked puzzled. "Pitiful?"

Song Yuan didn't know what to say. Since young, Rong Ting had lived in an environment where it was difficult for him to make friends. Others feared him, and even if they got close, it was in order to gain benefits.

"I misspoke. I shouldn't have judged your situation like that." Song Yuan stroked his head. "Ok, let's not talk about this. We're leaving for B City in two days. The two cities aren't that far, so for convenience, I bought tickets for a high-speed rail. I'll take you by plane the next time we get the chance."

"An airplane, is that the thing on TV that can fly?"

"En." Song Yuan thought for a bit. "The high-speed rail is also very fast. Our country's high-speed rails are the fastest in the world, and they're very convenient. For example, last time you and your grandpa drove on the highway to B City, but it took more than six hours to get there. If you take the high-speed rail, you can get there in about two hours."

Rong Ting was shocked. He was looking forward to the next high-speed rail trip.

He was extremely curious about everything here, and he wanted to go expand his horizons.

Rong Heng returned to the Xie residence. By now, he had gotten a feel for the Xie family's current situation. When he came back this time, he didn't need to live in the main residence, as he had villas and apartments under his name. It was just that he'd been gone for so long, so the Xie family had called and asked to have a meal together.

The Xie residence was located halfway up the mountain, where the air was fresh. The main building housed the Xie family's head, Xie Yanjun, and his wife. The auxiliary buildings were equivalent to the staff dormitories; they were where the drivers, security staff, nannies, and aunties lived.

The entire Xie family, including Xie Yanjun, was happy today.

The elder generation of the upper class, especially from a family like theirs, greatly valued their heirs. Although nobody spoke of the di and shu wives of the feudal era, in their hearts they still agreed that an illegitimate son was naturally less important than the son born from one's original partner.

Xie Yanjun recalled his lingering fears from that day he had received a call from his wife. She had said, in a choked-up voice, that their son had been found, but he had been seriously injured, and he was still being resuscitated and could die at any time. He didn't dare to believe it, and he had asked her on the phone, was it really their son A'Heng? His wife said that when he had been found, she had gone to identify whether he was their son. To be on the safe side, she had also done a DNA test, and he was indeed their son.

He had had a headache for quite a while now. His wife had injured her body that year she gave birth to A'Heng and essentially had no possibility of giving birth again. She wasn't getting any younger and was nearly fifty years old–how could she give birth? If A'Heng were truly gone, it would be an earth-shattering disaster for the Xie family.

The Xie family needed an heir, after all. He and his wife only had one son–if his son was gone, who was he supposed to find?

Fortunately, A'Heng was back. He barely escaped from death, but he was still fine!

This allowed Xie Yanjun to let out a sigh of relief.

In his heart of hearts, he was also unwilling to give the position of heir to his younger son. The younger son's status was not suitable; if they really allowed an illegitimate child to inherit the Xie family, wouldn't they become a joke in B City?

Although no one spoke during the dinner, the atmosphere was relaxed.

After the meal, Madam Xie asked Rong Heng to accompany her for a walk.

Madam Xie would be fifty-five this year, but she maintained herself well. Graceful and elegant, her every movement gave off a sense of character. Donning a qipao and a knee-length coat and her long hair drawn up, she looked like a noble lady from the old Shanghai.

The two of them walked along the path outside the residence. Although it was winter, the weather today was rather good, and the sunlight was warm.

Rong Heng wore an ash-grey coat, and he stood with his back straight.

Madam Xie's voice was soft, and when she spoke, her brows were gently curved, giving her a mild appearance. "A'Heng, you used to ask about me and your father when you were young, and I always felt that I had nothing to say. Now that these things have happened, Mom has something to tell you. What I want to say is this–you are very good. Everyone says that the son resembles the mother and the daughter resembles the father. I don't know if this saying is true, but you don't resemble me, nor do you resemble him.

"My entire life, I was never in control of my own life. Born into an old and noble family, I could only choose a partner from within our circle. However, I may have had terrible insight. I did not choose the one chosen by your grandfather and grandmother, but your father. Your grandfather and grandmother didn't say anything. After all, the Xie family is also a respectable family in B City." Her gaze was calm, but one could faintly make out the signs of crying. "When I was young, everyone said that he and I were a good match. I was very happy. My sister said that couples in the circle were formed through mutual benefits, and it was enough to respect each other, but I didn't believe it. People's hearts are made of flesh; how could a husband and wife continue on without feelings?"

Rong Heng didn't speak and only quietly listened. The mother and son looked very comfortable as they walked along the path.

He had witnessed much enmity in the rear palace.

The Xie couple's complicated affair was nothing new, but his mother-in-name seemed to have the urge to confide in him.

Fortunately, he was now mute and didn't need to speak.

"I overestimated myself. Him, a good husband? I don't know anymore. Every year he would remember my birthday, and every year we would celebrate the important holidays together. I used to think that I was different. Later, your father started to be with other women. He told me that it was a business social, but he was just playing along, and he wasn't being serious. He said," Madam Xie laughed, "he said that my father was like this, and so was my grandfather. How was I supposed to respond? How was I supposed to answer? Was I supposed to tell him that I thought he was different?"

Rong Heng's expression was faint. His hands were casually placed in his coat pockets.

Madam Xie also didn't seem to mind that he didn't respond.

"He was 'just playing along,' but in the end, there came a child. I was actually the first to find out. A'Heng, do you also think that Mom is foolish? I don't regret marrying him. I have gained much from marrying him and becoming part of the Xie family. But I am too greedy, and he's the same. I am greedy in thinking that I would have a husband who was different from my father and grandfather. He is greedy in thinking that, after being betrayed, I would be as foolish as before. When all is said and done, he and I are not on the same path. I don't blame him."

Madam Xie had started out with a soft tone, one that held no traces of personal sentiment. But she was silent for a moment, and when she raised her head, her eyes carried undisguised hatred. "He shouldn't have indulged so much. He made me lose my most precious son. I continue to struggle in the Xie family, not for the Lu family, nor for myself. I remember this saying from when I was a child: a mother is strong. If it should be my son's, I won't let go. If my son won't fight, I will fight for him!"

Rong Heng had originally been indifferent. After all, he had seen and heard too many instances of grievances between husband and wife. But when he heard Madam Xie say this, his expression grew cold, and the fingers in his coat pocket quietly curled up into fists.

Low pressure surrounded his body, and the look in his eyes wasn't as dull as before.

Not seeming to notice it, Madam Xie continued, "Look at me, getting carried away. A'Heng, you dislike hearing Mom say this, don't you?"

She stopped and raised her head to look at Rong Heng. Tears fell as she looked at his face. She reached up to touch him, but her hand stopped and fell halfway. "A'Heng, can Mom trust you in the future? In this world and lifetime, Mom would never hurt you. The things you want, Mom will fight for it for you. Can you believe in Mom?"

Rong Heng looked at her, not even a ripple in his gaze.

He didn't answer, neither nodding nor shaking his head.

The two remained like this for a while. Madam Xie raised a hand and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. When she raised her head again, she had regained her grace and elegance. "A'Heng, it's great that you're alive. Mom thanks you."

Chapter 42 - Bring your son with you. It's not safe for a child to be home alone.

The next day, Madam Xie took Rong Heng to the Xie business.

Right now, the chairman was still Grandfather Xie, but he had already taken a step away from affairs and very rarely came to the company. He would only show up when there was a major policy decision that required discussion by the Board of Directors. But that didn't mean that he didn't have a say in the Xie business or the Xie family. In fact, he still firmly held the authority in his hands. There were rumors that he was dissatisfied with his son and wanted to wait until his grandson established himself before handing over the power.

Xie Yanjun was the president, and Madam Xie, after reaching some unknown agreement with him some years before, was a senior manager.

Xie Yanjun did not object when he saw his wife wanted to bring their son, whose vocal cords had not yet recovered, to the company.

That illegitimate son of his had already been tormented and incapacitated by his wife and his father. He had no objections; he only blamed himself for whetting the appetites of his lover and his youngest son. It was already good enough to be left with a thread of life, let alone think about other things.

When all was said and done, he only had A'Heng, this one son, now. Parents, regardless of who, hoped for their children to be well.

When some of the core staff of the Xie company found out that the Crown Prince was coming, they were both surprised and delighted.

When word came out that this Crown Prince might lose his life, don't even mention the executives–even the ordinary employees were sweating. If something were to happen, it was sure to have a great impact on the company. Perhaps the stock market would become turbulent, and the company's economic strength would be weakened for many years.

In actuality, Madam Xie also knew that Rong Heng wasn't in the right condition to work. She simply said she would bring him to familiarize himself with the environment, as she feared that constantly staying at home would give rise to illness.

Madam Xie also told Rong Heng in private, "You are still young. Your father will not be retiring anytime soon; it will take at least ten years before the position is handed over to you. This is what I'm thinking: when you get better and your voice recovers, you can continue to study abroad. There's no harm in studying more."

Rong Heng just gave her a glance and nodded.

Madam Xie sighed in relief. She raised a hand and patted him on the shoulder. "Your father doesn't dare to mess around anymore; Dad is keeping an eye on him. I wish for you to relax for two more years. Once you take the position, you'll have to work hard."

Although Grandfather Xie didn't understand Madam Xie's plan, he had still agreed.

He thought that his daughter-in-law wanted to send his grandson abroad to temporarily get away from all this commotion. Although he was a bit confused, he didn't want to refuse this heart full of love for her son.

Xie Yanjun didn't understand. "Hasn't A'Heng studied enough? I was already working in the company when I was his age. He still has to gain more experience."

Madam Xie just gave him a glance. Her eyes quickly turned red. "It's because you wanted to call him back to work that he had that incident happen to him. I'd rather he didn't inherit the company. In any case, I don't agree. I want him to live comfortably for a few more years!"

Xie Yanjun knew that he had wronged his wife and his son in regards to his son's incident. Seeing his wife giving him a hard time, he had no choice but to agree. But in private, he complained to his father, "I'm just speechless. Didn't I do it for A'Heng's sake? Very good–she's treating the company like some lion's den, and she wants to let A'Heng recover before sending him abroad to study more. What is this, this is just holding back the child!"

His father glared at him. "Let her be. It's not just her; even I'm still shocked just recalling what happened. A'Heng is still young, and he's been through all that; let him rest."

On Wednesday, after tidying up the house, Song Yuan got ready to take Rong Ting to B City via the high-speed rail.

Song Haiping was the one to send them off; Chen Linjing was on a business trip and currently wasn't in the city. There was less than a month before New Year's. Originally, Song Yuan had planned to visit B City after the New Year, but Song Haiping had found a master to calculate the date, and the master had said that it was better to go before New Year's. Song Yuan wasn't superstitious, but after having transmigrated through space and time, she was a bit uncertain. The master said to move before New Year's, so move before New Year's, then! In any case, she would bring Rong Ting back to this city for New Year's.

Song Haiping had prepared a lot of food, and he repeatedly said along the way, "The high-speed rail's box lunch isn't tasty, so don't buy them. I bought some fruits and snacks for you two."

Song Yuan said helplessly, "It's just two hours, not that long. We ate breakfast in the morning, and we'll get to B City at around twelve."

"The ride is boring, so eat something to pass the time." Song Haiping had his own set of beliefs. "I'll head to B City in a few days when I'm free. When your mom has time, she'll find a suitable nanny. Your mom has a great eye for people. The auntie is someone she found."

"En, okay." Song Yuan didn't have any complaints. She was now going to B City, and she wouldn't be working at a company for a while, so she just so happened to have time to take care of Rong Ting.

"Call me if anything happens. I still have a few classmates and friends in B City who can give a hand."

Hearing Song Haiping say this, Song Yuan suddenly thought of someone who seemed to have told her the same thing. He couldn't have said it just to be polite–he'd brought it up several times, after all. But she couldn't go to find him.

It was a workday, so there weren't that many people at the high-speed rail station. They smoothly went through the security check and ticket inspection, and Rong Ting followed Song Yuan down the elevator. When he was face-to-face with the maglev, he stared blankly for a moment, amazed.

"This is a high-speed rail. I don't remember the basic mechanics behind it; you can ask your physics teacher later when you go to school." Holding their luggage in one hand and led Rong Ting onto the compartment with the other.

Actually, Rong Ting wasn't taller than 1.2 meters, so they didn't need to buy a ticket for him, but Song Yuan felt it inappropriate to have Rong Ting sit on her lap. So, she bought two tickets for adjacent seats, which was much more comfortable.

She had bought the tickets online. Luckily, she managed to snag a window seat.

Many people went to B City every day, so basically all the seats in the compartment were taken.

Song Yuan had Rong Ting sit in the window seat, and she sat in the middle. The aisle seat was taken by a middle-aged woman, who looked very nice and offered to help her lift her suitcase.

There was a couple sitting in front of them. When they saw Rong Ting, the young woman, despite thinking he was very cute and handsome, sat in her seat and muttered in her boyfriend's ear, "What bad luck, there's a kid here. He'll definitely be super noisy. Aaahhh, I'm so upset!"

When taking outside transportation, the biggest fear was running into noisy children, who were sure to ruin the trip's mood.

Originally thinking that the child would be very loud, the couple went as far as to take out headphones and earplugs. They didn't expect that the child would be quiet the entire way, with no intention of making a racket.

Of course Rong Ting wouldn't make a fuss. Song Yuan had already cautioned him about being noisy on the way to the compartment. Rong Ting had just given her an insipid look. "When has gu ever been noisy?"

...Song Yuan also felt it was unnecessary to remind him. Rong Ting was extremely mindful of his image and manners. Let alone outside–he didn't even cause trouble at home.

After the train departed, Rong Ting continued to curiously stare outside.

It was probably that, while sitting in the compartment, he couldn't feel the speed of the train. It was only when they passed through a tunnel that he could somewhat perceive it.

It was lunchtime at eleven to twelve. Even though they would be arriving soon, many people still bought lunch boxes and cup noodles. Everything was more convenient now, and there were also some people with self-cooking mini-hot pot.

The middle aged woman in their row placed on her table a self-cooking mini-hot pot, which was steaming and bubbling.

Rong Ting stared at the hot pot, finding it peculiar. Ten minutes later, the middle-aged woman lifted the lid, and a pungent aroma assailed his nostrils.

Perhaps Rong Ting's gaze was too strong. The middle-aged woman looked over and smiled at him. "Little kid, want a taste? It's actually not that spicy."

"Won't eat." Rong Ting shook his head. He had now learned not to use "gu" in front of strangers.

He thought, looking at the woman's benevolent countenance. After a moment of hesitation, he added, "Thank you."

The lady laughed. "What a good little kid. So polite."

Song Yuan was also surprised. She had taught Rong Ting to always say "thank you" to those who helped him and showed him goodwill, but he hadn't been unwilling to do it. Unexpectedly, he took the initiative to say "thank you" to a stranger today!

Rong Ting glanced at Song Yuan with an appearance of asking for praise but also making a great effort to restrain himself.

Song Yuan was delighted. She reached out and poked his forehead. "Giving you a thumbs up. Gugu, you're so great. Mom is so proud of you!"

Although he had constantly heard such words, he still revealed a happy and proud smile.

Song Yuan didn't force Rong Ting to accept this era as soon as possible. She knew that the child wanted to go home, but he didn't think that far ahead. Perhaps in his plans, he just wanted to stay here with her for a few years. The ancient time was his time, and the palace was his home. He had strong opinions, and if she forced him to accept that "he would never return home," he would be extremely upset and might even break down. Even an adult couldn't calmly and quickly accept that they couldn't return home, let alone a child.

She just thought to have him slowly get used to life here. In that time, as he slowly grew up, perhaps he would grow to accept it.

He was still so young. There was plenty of time. She also had the financial means to protect his young mind.

Now he had learned to thank others on his own. Wasn't that a huge improvement?

When they arrived at their terminal, Song Yuan took Rong Ting down to the underground parking lot's taxi area and flagged down a taxi.

Song Haiping had two apartments in the third ring road under his name, and there were many restaurants near the community. Song Yuan found a restaurant and ordered a few dishes for lunch.

The place they were staying in was a three-bedroom house. A few days prior, Song Haiping had had people clean the house inside and out, so it was extremely clean. It had all the necessary household items, and even the beds were made.

Rong Ting was exhausted after today, but he still forced himself to practice calligraphy for two hours before returning to his room to sleep.

Just when Song Yuan was about to unpack their luggage, she got a call from Rong Heng.

She was a bit surprised when she saw the caller ID. She'd originally thought that the two of them wouldn't have any contact or interactions. She didn't expect that he would take the initiative to call.

The call connected, and the two of them exchanged greetings for a while before Rong Heng moved into the topic. "Miss Song, you mentioned before that your son enjoys and is skilled in calligraphy. I happen to know a calligrapher who is famous in his circle. If you have time, I can take you and your son to meet him. If they have fate, the best thing would be to become teacher and student. If they don't, then it's not bad to ask him for some pointers."

Song Yuan was delighted to hear that. After all, the calligrapher he mentioned must be quite excellent. If they really did become teacher and student, it would be a good thing for Rong Ting. Just as she was about to agree, the words her father had said to her echoed in her mind again. How could she accept such a huge favor? It was fine to owe money to others; if she owed a favor, when would she be able to pay it back?

Seeing that Song Yuan didn't answer, Rong Heng continued with a smile in his voice, "But you should discuss it with your son. Think it over. I'll be waiting for your response."

Song Yuan knew he did it out of good intentions. She assented and expressed her thanks.

"You're in B City, right? Let's have a meal sometime."

When she heard Rong Heng's words, Song Yuan suddenly recalled that day he had paid for her and her clubmates' meal. Afterwards, she had transferred money to him via WeChat, but he hadn't accepted it. Thinking about it again, she owed him a meal.

Song Yuan was inwardly embarrassed. "I should be the one treating you. I'll treat you! You helped pay for our bill that day. When are you free?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Great!"

After the two agreed on a time and place, Rong Heng said again, "Bring your son with you. It's not safe for a child to be home alone."

"Okay."

After hanging up, Song Yuan felt torn. Seriously, sometimes she felt like he was interested in her in that way, and sometimes not...

But after this meal, they wouldn't have any more contact. Her dad was right: the waters of the elite in B City were too deep. She brought her son to B City to study, not to date! En!

Chapter 43 - Emperor Father

At first, Song Yuan didn't think of taking Rong Ting with her for dinner. After all, he disliked her having contact with other, unfamiliar men. Although he had changed a lot, and his way of thinking had also changed, he would still be uncomfortable with it. But on second thought, it seemed more inappropriate to leave him home alone, right?

B City couldn't compare to her hometown. She knew all the neighbors in her hometown; here, the people, life, and land were unfamiliar. New Year's was approaching, and all sorts of people were starting to stir.

If she was going to bring Rong Ting, she would have to speak with him in advance. Otherwise, he'd inevitably be upset and become disgruntled. Moreover, she needed to discuss with him about learning calligraphy.

B City was in a heated area. When they finished washing up that night, they were very warm in their thin pajamas. As Rong Ting sat on the sofa, he used his iPad to watch Animal Planet. This house wasn't equipped with a projector, which was rather inconvenient, so she could only wrong him for a bit.

Several times, Song Yuan went back and forth about speaking up.

Rong Ting reluctantly pressed pause and looked at Song Yuan. "Empress Mother, if you have something to say, just say it."

"Gugu, do you remember that day I brought back a copybook for you? That was given to me by a friend. He's a friend I met very recently. So Mom, you know, wants to ask him to dinner and bring you too."

"Mm, he or she?"

Child, must you be so good at grasping the key point! She couldn't muddle her way through like this.

Song Yuan chose to tell the truth. "Well, so, it's an uncle. This uncle is very good and has helped me. One time, I had a gathering with my classmates from my club, and he paid for us. I felt like I owed him for the meal, and I tried to transfer money to him, but he wouldn't accept it. So I told him that next time I had the chance, I would invite him to dinner. One is only as good as one's words, right?"

Rong Ting made a noise of assent. "Empress Mother's words are reasonable. Let us eat together, then."

Gugu was quite reasonable now; it was a great improvement. Song Yuan was particularly thrilled by this.

"There's one more thing I wanted to ask your opinion about. Like I just said, this uncle is very nice, and he knows that you like calligraphy and have very good handwriting. So he helped me contact a great and famous calligrapher. He can help connect us to this calligrapher, and if you have fate, you can study under him."

Rong Ting finally felt that something was off. He was very astute, and based on Empress Mother's character, she definitely would have agreed to such a good thing without discussing it with him. She had done the same thing when she signed him up for trial classes without discussing with him. Why would she discuss it with him this time? And it seemed that his opinion would be given priority?

"So then?" Rong Ting asked. "Does Empress Mother have any concerns?"

Song Yuan let out a sigh of relief. At times like these, it was easier to communicate with a bright child. She didn't beat around the bush and got straight to the point. "When I first met this uncle, I didn't know who he was; I just thought it would be nice to talk to him. He was also nice and gentle. Later, when your grandpa saw me with him, he told me that he was not an ordinary person. B City is very different from other cities, and the situation here is much more complicated than our hometown. He's from a very famous family in B City...Well, it's said that he's known as Crown Prince Xie in the circle, or sometimes Crown Prince. His background is not simple. It's very complicated in such an elite family. Your grandpa told me not to get too close to him before I get into trouble for no good reason."

Seeing Rong Ting deep in thought, she added, "This is a rare opportunity. I know that it'll be of great help to your future, but I'm also worried it will bring us unnecessary trouble. Gugu, what do you think?"

Rong Ting was silent for a moment before raising his head to look at her. "Empress Mother, I know a saying. Emperor Father often instructed me that one who is unaccountably solicitous is harboring evil intentions."

It was unknown when it started, but Rong Ting would no longer call himself "gu" in front of her. He would sometimes call himself "er chen," but Song Yuan thought it felt too much like something out of a drama, so she made him change it. Now, he would only call himself "I" in front of her or on necessary occasions.

"Oh?" Song Yuan raised her eyebrows. Was this how His Highness the emperor taught children?

"This uncle Empress Mother speaks of hails from an elite family in B City. How did he and Empress Mother meet?"

Song Yuan thought back. "One time was when there was a rear-end collision. He was behind me and helped me out. Later, I ran into him on the bus. He was staying in a hotel near our house, and he happened to have something going on near my company."

"Is there such coincidence in this world? He is from an elite family in B City. For what reason would he not take a car when going out? For what reason would he take a bus?"

"Well, he told me later that he had lost his memories after getting injured. When he saw me, he felt I was very familiar, so he wanted to get to know me to see if he could remember something."

"This makes sense. This person may not have ulterior motives." Rong Ting frowned. "Regardless, Empress Mother, I advise you not to get too close to this person. Just as Grandfather says, this person is wealthy and noble. It's alright if he has good intentions. If he has ulterior motives, Empress Mother will not be able to handle it."

"I think so, too. So what about learning calligraphy, then?" Song Yuan was slowly, like many other mothers, placing Rong Ting first before all other matters. She was willing to try anything for her child, but she also couldn't make up her mind about this matter.

"Empress Mother, I once heard Emperor Father say, if you want something from someone, you must first lower the other's vigilance, then cast out a bargaining chip they desperately want, and finally haul in the net. If Grandfather had not accidentally seen him, perhaps Empress Mother would have already lowered her guard. He has already taken the first step. Now, learning calligraphy is his bargaining chip; he likely is aware of my importance to Empress Mother and knows that Empress Mother hopes for me to learn calligraphy." Rong Ting pursed his lips, looking worriedly at Song Yuan. "Empress Mother must stay vigilant and must not easily believe outsiders."

Although Song Yuan felt that Rong Ting was exaggerating, she was still deeply moved. "Are all children from ancient times so fierce, or is it that children born in the palace are inherently sensitive to palace schemes? You're much more shrewd than I am. People like me couldn't survive for more than half an episode after transmigrating to the ancient times."

She could transmigrate to ancient times and become empress; the heavens really gave her a golden finger!

Rong Ting laughed when he heard this, but afterwards he solemnly said to Song Yuan, "Empress Mother, I do not wish for you to force yourself for me. There's no need to feel pity. As the saying goes, a setback may be a blessing in disguise. A sugarcoated bullet is unacceptable."

"Alright. After we eat tomorrow, I'll just reject him, then I won't contact him again."

"Empress Mother is wise." Rong Ting praised.

Being praised as wise by a five- or six-year old child wasn't something to be proud of.

Rong Ting sighed, "People on this side are unexpectedly so crafty. This person is bound to have evil intentions."

Song Yuan was amused by his words.

Although she couldn't tell exactly what Mr. Xie was thinking, she could still tell that the other party was not malicious. But considering his family and background, it did seem that there was no need for them to get along.

Song Yuan and Rong Heng made an appointment at a slightly famous Mongolian hot-pot shop that was near the community. In the winter, eating hot instant-boiled mutton was a kind of treat.

It just so happened that this place's soup base was not spicy, making it suitable to bring kids to.

She received a message from him asking whether she had reserved a private room.

Private room? It seemed unnecessary for just two adults and a child, though? But since he mentioned it, she as the host naturally had to make the proper arrangements. She immediately called the store again and reserved a private room.

Song Yuan specially arranged for matching parent-child outfits. Some time ago, she had come across some down jackets while shopping, and she'd bought one for her and one for Rong Ting.

Both the jackets were red. They were warm and festive, very much in the spirit of the winter and New Year.

Rong Ting wore a beanie hat. Looking at him now, he no longer seemed like a child from the ancient times; now, he was no different from those handsome and adorable little boys from the modern times. However, his back was very straight. After all, he had been crown prince for several years, and he had a certain presence that was innate.

"Our Gugu is so handsome!" Before they left, Song Yuan looked Rong Ting up and down once more. "I'm so happy to think that such a handsome boy is my son!"

Rong Ting stuck his hands in his coat pockets. He gave Song Yuan a glance, barely managing to press down the corners of his mouth that were about to rise up. "Empress Mother need not flatter me. I will not be emotional today. I will not say anything; I will just lower my head and eat."

"Remember to greet people–it's polite. Here, children need to be polite and respect their elders."

"Gu understands."

Alright, this child was completely unpretentious.

Just one long-winded sentence, and he was already impatient and referred to himself as "gu" again.

The hot-pot shop wasn't very far from the community, and it only took ten minutes to get there by foot. Today's weather was nice; even if the sun had already set, and the sky was dark, it wasn't too cold while walking. Song Yuan didn't take a taxi, but instead walked with Rong Ting.

Along the way, she also bought Rong Ting the tanghulu he had been craving.

Song Yuan watched him eat the tanghulu with a content expression and thought, maybe this was the kind of life she wanted to live. She had to protect Gugu and make sure he grew up healthy and happy.

They arrived at the store. Since today was not a weekend, nor peak tourist season, there weren't many customers. She and Rong Ting were led by the water to a small compartment on the second floor.

The private room was very small. It could only fit a table, and the space for free movement was negligible.

Rong Heng had not arrived, and Song Yuan didn't want to press him. It was nearly peak rush hour, and if he was coming from elsewhere, it was likely he was stuck in traffic.

Worried that Rong Ting would be hungry, Song Yuan ordered a bowl of black bean noodles to pad his stomach.

Just as the noodles were served and Song Yuan had finished mixing it, the compartment door opened. Song Yuan subconsciously looked up.

Rong Heng was a tall man, and the private room seemed a bit cramped for him, but he was still gentle and refined, and he took the initiative to apologize to Song Yuan. "Miss Song, I apologize for being late."

Song Yuan stood to welcome him. Seeing him being so polite, she waved her hand. "It's alright, traffic is very congested at this time. Come, I haven't ordered food yet. I'll call in the waiter now."

After she said this, she turned her head again to look at Rong Ting.

She saw Rong Ting with a blank look, staring absentmindedly.

Song Yuan tugged him and reminded him quietly, "Gugu, hurry and greet Uncle."

Rong Ting couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was unable to take his eyes off of Rong Heng. With a shocked expression, he cried, "Emperor Father!"

Chapter 44 - He actually had the feeling that "Emperor Father was even more terrifying than before"...

Upon hearing "Emperor Father," Rong Heng's face went blank. He looked at Rong Ting and spoke with the tone used to speak with children, "Little kid, what did you call me?"

Don't even mention Rong Heng; even Song Yuan was startled. For a moment, she didn't react.

Rong Ting got off the chair, and before Song Yuan was able to react, he came before Rong Heng and gave a solemn salute. He had now withdrawn the shocked expression on his face. At this moment, every nerve seemed stretched taut, unlike his ease in front of Song Yuan. "Er chen greets Emperor Father!"

Rong Heng looked at him, then at Song Yuan, with a look of bewilderment, as though he didn't understand what was going on. He took a step back and flusteredly looked at Song Yuan. "Miss Song, what, what's going on?"

It had all happened too suddenly, not giving people the time to brace themselves. Song Yuan reacted by pulling over Rong Ting and placing him behind her. She very seriously told him: "Gugu, you have the wrong person. This is Uncle Xie, Mom's friend."

She didn't expect this to happen. Fearing that Rong Heng would notice something, she turned to him and forced a smile. "I'm sorry, Mr. Xie. My son likes to watch historical dramas. He was just messing with you."

Fortunately Rong Ting was still young. Adults would just think his behavior was him playing a prank or being mischievous.

Rong Ting was still in shock. He had never expected that Emperor Father would truly come over and stand before him.

Hearing Song Yuan say this, he knit his brows, but he accidentally met eyes with Rong Heng. "Emperor Father, er chen did not intend to overhear your conversation with the State Teacher; er chen just missed Empress Mother too much."

He thought Rong Heng blamed him.

Rong Heng was taken back. The puzzled expression on his face became more pronounced. He looked again at Song Yuan and asked hesitantly, "Really? He's really just joking with me?"

Song Yuan resolutely answered, "Really, Mr. Xie, I'm sorry. Children are rather naughty."

Rong Ting was no fool. Seeing the conversation between his family's Emperor Father and Empress Mother, he quickly realized something was not right. Empress Mother's amnesia was fine, but why did Emperor Father also look like he had forgotten him?

"Empress Mother, this is Emperor Father. How could gu not even recognize his own Emperor Father!" Rong Ting was anxious, but his fear and respect for Emperor Father was deep in his bones, making him unable to speak directly to Rong Heng. He could only grip Song Yuan's sleeve and say seriously, "Empress Mother, gu is absolutely not mistaken. This is Emperor Father."

Rong Ting mustered up the courage to look at Rong Heng. "Emperor Father, it is er chen, don't you remember? Could it be that you have forgotten everything, just like Empress Mother?"

Song Yuan was very clear on Rong Ting's character. This child was very good when he was good and very stubborn when he was being stubborn. He was extremely independent and was adept at thinking critically. At the moment, he seemed to he sure that Mr. Xie was his Emperor Father, so he wouldn't change his view if they continued to talk like this. But how embarrassed Mr. Xie must be; she was clearly the one who invited him to dinner, but he hadn't even sat down before encountering such an incident.

After some thought, Song Yuan concluded that they probably would not be able to have this meal today, so she said to him, "Mr. Xie, I'm so sorry. Today might not be a good day for food. Can I invite you another day?"

She knew it was extremely inappropriate and impolite to say this, but she really had no other way.

Rong Heng started before immediately smiling. "Since I'm here, let's just eat together. I see that you two have some things to discuss. It happens that I need to speak to my driver about something; I'll be out for a bit."

While Song Yuan was still hesitating, Rong Heng turned to leave the private room. He even thoughtfully closed the door behind him.

Suddenly, only Song Yuan and Rong Ting were left in the room.

Song Yuan turned to seat Rong Ting on the chair. She asked him in a solemn tone, "Gugu, why did you call Mr. Xie Emperor Father? He's clearly not your Emperor Father."

Rong Ting said firmly, "He is Emperor Father–I am not mistaken. As the son, how would it be possible to not recognize one's own parents?"

He and Emperor Father had lived together in the imperial palace for several years. Emperor Father's speech and actions, Emperor Father's subtle expressions–he remembered them all. It was impossible for him to be wrong.

"Then, does Mr. Xie resemble your Emperor Father?" Song Yuan contemplated before asking.

Rong Ting nodded. "Not 'resemble'–he is Emperor Father, not Mr. Xie."

Could there truly be two people in this world who looked exactly alike?

Song Yuan found that she had almost been taken in, and she tossed out the thoughts she shouldn't be having out of her mind. "Rong Ting, you listen to me–in this world, there can be people who look similar or even exactly alike. After all, the world is so big–anything is possible. But I think that Mr. Xie is definitely not your Emperor Father. Think about it. If your Emperor Father came here, then there's no way he could have an identity in this world. Just like you–the reason you can have an identity and a household registration is that you are my son. If your Emperor Father transmigrated here, who would recognize him? Don't even mention living like an ordinary person–without an identity, a family, friends, or money, it would be difficult for an person from the ancient times to do a single thing.

"I told you about Mr. Xie's background. He is from an elite family in B City. He has a family and friends. Speaking logically, he couldn't be your Emperor Father, don't you think?"

Rong Ting was silent for a moment, looking at Song Yuan with a hurt expression. "Empress Mother, don't you believe me? I'm not mistaken; it is Emperor Father."

Song Yuan couldn't bear seeing the child like this. She wrapped him up in a hug, patting his back in comfort. "It's not that I don't believe you; it's just that this kind of thing is too bizarre. How's this? Your grandpa is more knowledgeable about B City. We can first ask about the Xie family's situation, then look at past photos of Uncle Xie. Maybe there really are two people who look exactly the same. So since we're out today, let's eat well, okay? Didn't you want to eat instant-boiled mutton?"

Rong Ting slowly calmed down and shook his head. "Not the appearance, it's not the appearance. It is Emperor Father. I'm absolutely not mistaken." He paused. "Empress Mother, did you not previously do a paternity test? We can do it now; it will prove that I was not mistaken."

Song Yuan was flabbergasted. "This... isn't this inappropriate?"

How long had she and Mr. Xie known each other? How embarrassed would she be to make such a request? People would think she was crazy!

"Empress Mother originally did not believe I was your child and only believed it was true after doing the paternity test."

"But..." She was so embarrassed to say this to Mr. Xie, but Gugu was being so stubborn. What a headache! She knew she shouldn't have brought him.

While the mother and son had a conversation, there was a knock on the door, followed by Rong Heng coming in.

Rong Ting involuntarily straightened up upon seeing him and was just about to greet him when Song Yuan tugged him and shook her head.

Rong Ting could only swallow back the words "Emperor Father."

Although he was very afraid of Emperor Father, Empress Mother had hinted so much, and he couldn't go against Empress Mother. Surely Emperor Father would not blame him in the future.

In Song Yuan's original plan, it was a happy thing to have authentic instant-boiled mutton in the winter. But after that, the atmosphere in the compartment was so strange it made people lose their appetites.

Rong Heng was indeed a gentleman. "The child's black bean noodles seem cold. Let's ask the waiter to inform the kitchen to make another bowl."

"No need." Song Yuan shook her head. "Let's not waste it. We can just add some hot water and mix it."

When Rong Ting had first arrived, he had embodied the image of a crown prince who was "above the common people's suffering." Later, with her education and her lead, he began to learn not to waste.

Rong Ting didn't say anything, but from time to time he would look at Rong Heng.

He gradually fell into confusion. He was so sure that this person was Emperor Father, but how could Emperor Father become so different?

It was like he was an entirely different person. Emperor Father was always careful with his speech and laughter and never showed any expression. The ministers feared him, and the concubines in the harem feared him even more. Even he, his only son, feared him.

But how did Emperor Father become like this? He talked and laughed with Empress Mother and even took the initiative to cook the instant-boiled mutton with the communal chopsticks. He spoke in a gentle tone, and he acted with attentiveness and consideration.

This was Emperor Father?

None of the three particularly enjoyed the meal of instant-boiled mutton. Song Yuan took her phone to the front desk to pay. As she left, she whispered to Rong Ting, "Don't talk about those strange things with Uncle Xie. Don't say anything, and just smile if he asks you anything, understand?"

Rong Ting nodded begrudgingly.

Rong Heng had wanted to pay the bill, but Song Yuan refused. So while he headed to the bathroom, he quickly stopped by the front desk.

When Rong Heng returned, there was only Rong Ting in the room.

He sat down next to Rong Ting.

Rong Ting unconsciously shrank away.

Rong Heng's eyes were filled with a smile. "Little friend, you seem very afraid of me?"

Rong Ting recalled Song Yuan's instructions. He hesitated before shaking his head, not opening his mouth to reply.

Seeing him like this, the smile on Rong Heng's face widened. "Did you receive the copybook I asked your mom to give to you?"

Rong Heng nodded hesitantly and whispered in his heart, Emperor Father, er chen received it.

"Do you practice every day?"

Rong Ting nodded. Of course he did. He didn't dare to slack off every day, let alone neglect his studies.

"That's good. I'll find more good copybooks for you some other day."

Rong Ting watched him with a steady gaze. He didn't know why; he just felt that this person was Emperor Father. Before, he had always hoped that Emperor Father could treat him better, could smile at him more, could speak with him more. Seeing Emperor Father become like this, he actually had the feeling that "Emperor Father was even more terrifying than before"...

Chapter 45 - I bet that he is definitely my Emperor Father.

Song Yuan returned to this scene: Rong Heng speaking to Rong Ting, the atmosphere not too bad.

"Okay, I've paid." Song Yuan felt that tonight had been too chaotic. She pretended to glance at her watch and said, "Mr. Xie, it's late. The child needs to sleep early. I'm sorry, but we'll be heading back first."

"I'll have the driver send you back. It's cold at night; be careful of catching a cold."

Where did Song Yuan have the audacity to ride in his car? She was itching to have nothing to do with him anymore.

Yes–from the bottom of her heart, she didn't believe that he was the Emperor Father that Rong Ting spoke of. There was no logic–if the emperor really transmigrated, he would be unregistered; how could he be the Xie family's crown prince? Who'd believe it?

"No," Song Yuan quickly declined. "We like to take walks, and our home is nearby. We'll buy fruit along the way."

"Okay." Rong Heng thought, then motioned for Song Yuan to follow him.

Upon seeing this gesture, Rong Ting headed, with startling alacrity, to the waiting room to eat popcorn.

When she asked him to get something, she'd never seen him act so cleverly. This child!

Rong Heng chuckled, but he also praised, "You taught your child well. He's so sensible and polite."

Song Yuan waved her hand, not daring to take credit. "He grew up with his dad, not me."

Speaking of His Majesty the emperor, she went silent again. Recalling what happened today, she was unspeakably embarrassed and apologized to Rong Heng. "I'm really sorry. Kids like to play pranks. Don't take it to heart."

"But I think your son really thinks that I'm his dad. Earlier, when I came back, I accidentally overheard your conversation about taking a paternity test." Rong Heng paused. "I can go along with it."

Song Yuan, dumbfounded, thought she had a problem with her ears. "It's nonsense. No, no, there's no need for that. It's not appropriate."

How was it appropriate?

Anyone could figure out that the Emperor Father who Rong Ting spoke of definitely wasn't him. Why would he want to take a paternity test? Wasn't it nonsense? Wasn't he doing more than he needed to? It was too absurd.

But Rong Heng didn't mind. "I just feel like you and your son are familiar. It must be fate. I just met your son, and even without conversing, I can tell that he's a very stubborn child. I don't know why he thinks that I'm his dad, but I still think I should satisfy the child's curiosity. It's just an appraisal; it's very simple. When he sees the result, he won't think that way again."

Song Yuan felt that Rong Heng was just too good.

But she couldn't agree to such a thing. "Mr. Xie, there's really no need. Kids are always here and there. I'll talk to him when we get home. In a few days, he'll understand that it's ridiculous to do a paternity test."

Seeing her say this, Rong Heng also didn't force it. "Alright, then. You know my number; if you need my help, you can call me anytime. You don't need to be polite."

"Okay. Goodbye, then."

A lowkey luxury car stopped on the roadside, and Rong Heng got in, bidding her farewell.

Song Yuan watched him leave. As soon as Rong Ting, who had been observing through the window, saw Rong Heng had left, he immediately came out and asked, puzzled, "What is Emperor Father doing? For what reason is he not returning home with us?"

"Gugu, I told you, that's Uncle Xie. Uncle Xie has his own home." Song Yuan was a bit tired now. "Let's not talk about this now. I'll look up information for him tomorrow; you'll figure it out when you've read it. Let's go home."

Rong Ting wasn't insensible. When he saw Empress Mother acting like this, he knew that she didn't want to discuss this topic any longer. He nodded. "Alright."

Song Yuan had clearly underestimated Rong Ting's stubbornness and persistence.

Originally, she'd thought that after she showed him the information, he would understand. But in the following days, as though possessed, he would ask questions like "How did Emperor Father come?", "How did Emperor Father forget me?", and "Why is Emperor Father not together with us?" He dug in his heels; he didn't listen to any of her explanations, only believing in his own judgement. Even when she emphasized that Mr. Xie could not be His Majesty the emperor, he shot back, "Did Empress Mother not say that there are no absolutes in life?"

Song Yuan: "..."

This incident had influenced their lives.

This distressed Song Yuan, but there was nothing she could do. Sometimes, she couldn't help losing her temper at Rong Ting, but right when her irritation shot up, she would feel guilty upon meeting his stubborn gaze. There was no doubt that he was her child. She hadn't been by his side the last few years, so she should be more patient with him.

But how could a paternity test be done so arbitrarily?

What sort of family was the Xie family? Her father had already explained to her–if someone with an ulterior motive made use of this matter, wouldn't she drag Gugu into unnecessary conflict?

For this kind of internal battle among giants, who would want to rush up to be cannon fodder?

Moreover, she was embarrassed to call him up and ask this of him.

She just wanted to live in peace and stability; why was that so hard? She didn't know how to persuade Gugu, but Gugu had a temperament that didn't easily compromise.

Difficult, too difficult.

One week later, just when Song Yuan was at her wit's end, Rong Heng called her first.

It started with ordinary pleasantries, until Rong Heng asked her, "You sound tired. Did something happen?"

Song Yuan was embarrassed to say that it was just that too many things happened recently.

"Does your son still believe that I'm his dad?"

Song Yuan was helpless, but she had to speak the truth. "He's a bit more stubborn than the average kid."

"Children will get sick if they overthink. Miss Song, how's this? Let's go get an evaluation. When he sees the results, he won't be able to continue splitting hairs," Rong Heng said.

"That's not good, it's inappropriate. Why don't I just have someone forge a test?" The more Song Yuan thought about it, the more she thought it was a good idea. "Forging one should be easy nowadays."

"I think that, if you're going to take the time and energy to find someone to fake a test, you may as well just do one. What do you say? If your son finds out one day, it'll be troublesome. Of course, I'm also curious. Does your son's dad really look exactly like me? It's not impossible, but I was wondering if maybe your son has any relationship with my family?

"I've been thinking over the past few days. Children don't lie. Don't you think it's amazing how two people who aren't related can look the same? I even suspect whether I have a twin brother. Miss Song, I'd love to figure this out, as well."

In the end, though she didn't know how–it was like she was possessed–Song Yuan ended up agreeing.

After hanging up, Song Yuan thought that her brain had been jammed in a door. Why would she agree to such a ridiculous thing! That was one more favor owed!

But when she turned around and saw Rong Ting sitting on the sofa, deeply thinking, she sighed in her heart, the most difficult thing in the world to be was a mother.

Forget it, just play along once for the sake of the child. Just once.

As long as he didn't continue this wild goose chase anymore. She looked flustered. These past few days, when she got up at night to go to the bathroom, she would notice that his room lights were on. When she came in and asked, he would say that he was thinking.

Well, this left Song Yuan completely at her wit's end.

That night, Song Yuan decided to have a heart-to-heart talk with Rong Ting. She solemnly sat him down, and the mother and son faced each other.

"Rong Ting, this is what's happening. Uncle Xie and I talked, and we agreed to take you to get a paternity test done in two days."

Hearing Song Yuan say this, Rong Ting let out a sigh of relief. "It should have been done long before."

It was better to speak with evidence. Otherwise, she wouldn't believe what he said. Depressing!

"I have to say some things to you beforehand. We can do the paternity test, although I think it's unnecessary, since I can imagine the results. But seeing you so out of it lately, unable to live a normal life, I thickened the skin on my face to talk to him. There's a 99% chance that you two won't have any relations. In fact, I think it's 100%. But when the results come out, I want you to promise Mom that you'll be like before and stop thinking about it. And I, once I find the time to change my number, will never contact Uncle Xie again. And you have to be like before, being happy every day; and having a daily schedule of eating, sleeping, practicing calligraphy, and reading. Can you promise me?"

Rong Ting looked at her. He was silent for a long time before nodding. "Okay."

Song Yuan was finally reassured upon hearing his pledge.

But before she could sigh in relief, she heard the child say: "Empress Mother, why don't we make a bet?"

"You know how to bet? What bet?"

"I bet that he is definitely my Emperor Father."

"He's not."

"Empress Mother, if I win, you must promise me one thing."

Song Yuan had originally been absent-minded, but her entire body immediately went into a state of alert when she heard his words. "I feel like you're digging a pit for me, but I won't agree to everything. For example, don't even think about going back to the ancient times, or having me and your Emperor Father reconcile. I have my own opinions, and I can't force myself to do things I don't want to do for the sake of my promise with you."

She was so clever. In novels and dramas, the line "You have to promise me one thing" was usually never a good thing! She had to up her concentration; the child before her was no ordinary child, but rather a crown prince who was naturally born with a capability for tactics and struggles.

If one day he asked her to remain a widow for his Emperor Father, was she to agree?

If one day he insisted on bringing her back to the ancient times, was she to agree? The possibility of going back was almost non-existent, but there might be that possibility one day. Did that mean she had to agree? Out of the question! She probably suffered immensely in the ancient times before managing to return to modern times. How could she consider returning to a feudal society! Were cell phones not enjoyable? Was soda not enjoyable?

Rong Ting said, helpless, "Be at ease, Empress Mother. I will not force you. The thing proposed must also be acceptable to Empress Mother."

Song Yuan couldn't rest easy, and ruled out all the things she found unacceptable with him.

She didn't have any skill in palace intrigue. People like her, who had low IQ and EQ, had to be cautious, even if the person sitting before her was a child.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

636K 66.4K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
9K 61 65
STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR:只只不醉 When Su Yaya awakened, she found herself in a novel world as the CEO'...
44.9K 678 28
The first time they met, all the other noble women scurried away in an attempt to distance themselves from him as much as possible. Only Ye Huaiyang...