Experiment 504

By DennisElmeier

Five years. That's how long Asher had been stuck in this damn place, where he never even heard his true name... More

A/N!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Characters

12 1 0
By DennisElmeier

Characters:

Asher: Asher, otherwise known as Experiment 504, is 6'0, has black hair and almost orange eyes. He has fox ears and a fox tail, other than that he appears relatively normal. He is quiet, but rude, though he has a soft spot for Axel, the new scientist in the facility.

Axel: Axel is a new scientist in the facility. He is 5'11 and has strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. He has a slight German accent, but nothing to where you can't understand him. He is completely human...or is he? He is nice, polite, respectful, and typically quiet. He has taken a liking to Experiment 504 or 'Asher' as he calls himself.

A/n: There will most likely be characters added, this is just the two main ones that I have right now, I will add those characters here when they appear in the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
27.8K 96 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
34.2K 3.4K 12
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
267K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...