Chris Redfield Imagines

By Dfc1992

My Favorite Resident evil character More

He Smiled😍
when he hears you scream
When someone beats you, he beats back!
"No one harms, my woman!"
Chris Redfield imagines
Love(Chris Redfield)
Chris R.-Make A Man Out of You
i can't help falling in love with you
the day you made him laugh
The day he realized he loved you
he hears you sing and loves it
Readers
Chris's surprise
Continue Chris's Surprise

May try again

259 10 0
By Dfc1992

Readers and followers I thank you for still reading this storybook I appreciate how supportive you all have been and I'm glad there are people out there that like my stories and imagines, I've just watched the Resident Evil Death island and I may try again writing about our beloved character Chris Redfield.(but I can do my best to do other characters just ask)

If anyone has any requests please leave a comment saying "request" then tell me what you'd like me to write.
Stay safe y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 83 12
(Y/N L/N) was just a girl living in a run down apartment with her boyfriend, trying to make a living for herself. She was a troublemaker, know by the...
103K 4.5K 51
As Chris notices that something is wrong with Mia, he has no choice but to take action. Together with a unit of his best soldiers, he ventures out to...
34K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...
7.2K 81 27
*ALL RIGHTS OF CHARACTERS AND GAME STORY LINES GO TO CAPCOM* A collection of reader x character scenarios! Requests: Open Current Characters: Ethan W...