NOTE TO YOU ⁃ Jey Uso

Por BriFlare

When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Started November 12, 2022 Published August 6, 202... Mais

Note To You
I. Money in the Bank (2023)
II. SummerSlam (2023)
III. All For Me World Tour
IV. Make It Official
V. Miami Nights
VI. A Wine Drunk Mia'mor
VII. Matching Tattoos
VIII. All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
IX. The Célestin Family
X. Instagram Live Presents Mia'mor vs Trinity
XII. Who Said I Love You First? My Man.
XIII. TikTok
XIV. Night Changes
XV. How To Break The Internet
XVI. You Lovin' Me
XVII. The Late Night Instagram Show with Trinity and Bianca
XVIII. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1
XIX. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 2

XI. Happy Birthday Joshua And Jonathan

1.5K 92 1
Por BriFlare

Chapter Eleven
Happy Birthday Joshua And Jonathan

Monday, August 21, 2023

Liked by uceyjucey and 22,000,000 others
miamor Thank you, Pensacola 🤍
View all 220,000 comments

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Liked by uceyjucey and 16,783,912 others
miamor Thank you for bringing so much happiness to my life. Happy birthday to my favorite man!
View all 119,811 comments

Joshua and Jonathan celebrated their 38th birthday at sea.

The twins kicked off their birthday festivities at sea all thanks to Mia'mor who rented a mega yacht and had it sailing across the Mediterranean with their families as a birthday gift for them.

The incredible yacht offered features that would keep you and as many as 30 guests entertained for a long time, as it comes with a 39 ft (12 m) pool on the main deck, a cinema, a nightclub, an elevator, and two helipads, offering space for the largest helicopters on the market with 55 crew members will cater to everyone's every need.

"This is the most expensive birthday gift slash trip I've ever received in my life," Joshua said as he and Mia'mor were laying in bed on the yacht.

"Do you like it? I didn't go overboard with it, right?" Mia'mor asked him.

"I love it, baby girl, thank you," Joshua answered, kissing her temple. "I do appreciate your grand gesture," He added.

"I'm happy that you're happy with everything," She said.

"I'm super happy," He said, smiling as his arms wrapped around her.

Mia'mor had Joshua sprung.

"Good," She said as her fingers trailed over his sleeve tattoo.

"So, do I get any more birthday gifts while on this trip?" He asked her with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

Mia'mor licked her lips.

"Nah, the yacht was the only gift I got you, sorry," She answered with a fake sad face.

Joshua chuckled.

"Boo!" He exclaimed, playfully pushing her away from him.

Joshua moves up, sitting up to rest his back against the headboard while watching as Mia'mor stands up on the bed and does a headstand spin into a split landing on his lap. Joshua's eyes widen.

Joshua clears his throat.

"How flexible are you?" He asked her.

Mia'mor pursed her lips and tried to keep a neutral expression on her face.

"Why don't you try and find out," She replied.

Joshua couldn't hold back his smirk.

"Say less," He said.

Tonight was going to be amazing.

Liked by trinity_fatu and 15,368,361 others
miamor 🧡
View all 140,974 comments

"I hope y'all are using protection," Joe said as he, Joshua, Joseph, and Jonathan were playing pool.

"What?" Joshua asked.

"Last night, I went to y'all room to get y'all for drinks but y'all were busy giving each other the business," Joe answered.

Joseph and Jonathan started laughing.

"Did you stay there listening to them have sex?" Jonathan asked Joe.

Joe shakes his head as his ears turned red.

"Hell no! The moment I had Josh say whose your daddy, I walked away," Joe answered with a chuckle.

"Oh damn, my bad, I didn't know we were being that loud," Joshua said.

"Nah, you could only hear if you were near the door," Joe told him.

Joshua nods.

"Good to know," Joshua said.

Trinity, Galina, Almia, and Mia'mor walked into the room and immediately went to their men.

"Are you guys done?" Galina asked.

"No, not yet," Joe answered.

Joshua rests his hands on Mia'mor's hips as he tugged her backward to have her backside right up against his crotch.

"You wanna beat these guys for me?" Joshua asked Mia'mor.

"Nah, she's too competitive," Jonathan answered instead of Mia'mor.

"Yeah no," Mia'mor said, knowing how she gets when she plays pool.

She was competitive as hell and would probably try to play them out of their money.

"So, where are we docking off tonight?" Trinity asked Mia'mor.

"Portofino," Mia'mor answered.

Liked by lala and 18,616,722 others
miamor 💚
View all 150,579 comments

Mia'mor Stuns In Mint Green Dress As She Holds Hands With Jey Uso On Portofino Date Night

Mia'mor and Jey Uso, have been spotted out and about in Portofino while yachting around Europe.

The couple were photographed walking hand-in-hand while heading to dinner in the Italian village with family. Mia'mor rocked a mint green mini dress with a matching jacket and towering green pumps while Jey Uso donned a mint green jacket and black pants along with black sneakers.

Mia'mor carried a beige handbag and accessorized the look with dark shades as she styled her caramel tresses in loose waves.

The couple was seen enjoying a family dinner at Portofino da Dav (Da Vittorio) restaurant in the coastal Italian village. The happy couple looked relaxed as they took a romantic stroll together accompanied by their bodyguard, the singer even took time to sign a fan's sneaker.

Earlier in the day, the duo was spotted on a yacht off the coast of Ponza. The couple embraced each other while taking in the scenic ocean views from a hot tub on the megayacht named Flying Fox.

Mia'mor has been documenting the trip on the boat with her loved ones as they continue to sail the Mediterranean.

18,217,589 likes
miamor 😊
View all 155,312 comments
username1 I'm telling y'all now she's going to finish this tour with a pregnancy announcement because she is glowing in this relationship

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

44.7K 1.9K 18
I can tell you got big dick energy. Started April 10, 2022 Published April 12, 2022 Completed July 25, 2022
13.4K 459 38
Thank you, for being my saviour - Joshua Written by Minty Started on 13th May 2022 Ended on 8th December 2022
52.6K 1.7K 80
I guess people like you do exist - Joshua Written by - Minty Started on - 6th January 2021 Ended on - 14th January 2021 Wherein he found his co-wo...
3.5K 347 26
Two complete opposites. Not knowing what love is yet they are falling in love with each other. Started 22 January 2023 Ended 22 March 2023