The Color of Love

By christinabrandal

Lillian Dillinger is an artist--but life has lost its color. Convinced by her toxic ex-husband that she isn't... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special Preview

Copyright Page

44 1 0
By christinabrandal

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019 by Christina Brandal

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review. For more information, e-mail: cmbrandal.

Edited by: Taylor Allen and Dawn Mulkey

First paperback edition July 2019

ISBN: 978-1-7332201-0-1 (paperback)ISBN: 978-1-7332201-1-8 (ebook)

ww.christinabrandal.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 5.2K 43
"Right then, I knew there was something different about you and I just...I needed to know you." ──・・𖥸・・── Myrtle Beach is just one of those cities w...
71 1 21
After being left heartbroken by her former boyfriend Ryan Garrison, a young woman's life takes an unexpected turn when tragedy strikes her family. Wh...
85.5K 7.8K 87
A broken marriage. A new job. She works as a Personal Assistant on the ForNoah Youtube channel. Noah is on the autistic spectrum and she fixes things...
6.4K 237 34
At 28, Jillian realizes that her seemingly perfect life is a continuous mundane routine. she is fed up with conformity and wants change. Along the wa...