๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+)

By awfeelin

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ . ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ

๐Ž๐ง๐ž

193 15 2
By awfeelin

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰

𝘚𝘰 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴

Destiny was in the shower singing unravel me by Sabrina Claudio , she was getting ready to go to her night job.  She had been working at the club for a lil minute now , she was the only plus size dancer there but all the niggas loved seeing her . She got out of the shower and dried  off , she decided to change into something comfy and texted Her friend Diamond  to see what she was doing. She thought it was weird that her boss offered her big brother Quan a job to be a security guard but she didn't complain , he was either always  in the front checking people or making sure no one touched the dancers without permission. A new security guard would be coming to the club tonight, she wondered who he or she was .

𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦

𝘜𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭

𝘜𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭

Dess checked the time and quickly packed her bag to go to the club , her friend Diamond  texted her telling her she was heading to the club now .Dess grabbed her car keys and rushed out of her apartment, even tho she made money , her , Crystal and Quan shared a apartment together. Dess and Quan had to basically survive on their own . Their parents were both abusive and drug addicts , they haven't heard or seen them every since they were kids . Quan made a promise to make sure his sister never have to experience that again, he knew it was fucked up how their parents  just abandoned them and didn't care for them anymore. He made a promise to himself he wouldn't even do his unborn child that way or his future kids .

Dess arrived to the club 20 mins later , the club wasn't that far from the apartment. She walked into the door and was greeted by her boss Chris. Chris had a big crush on her but she didn't mix business with pleasure . She just wanted to get her money and survive, she gave him a fake smile and waited to see what he was going to tell her this time . He was cute and all to her but soon as you mess with someone in the business you're in things start to get weird and you'll get fired fast.

" you look beautiful like always Dess , When you're going to let me take you out for dinner or something?" He asked licking his lips at her .

" Now Chris you're my boss you don't supposed to be flirting on the job " she rolls her eyes at him " I'm going to go change  ok?" She walks away from him quickly . He watched her as she walked away . He knew she was hard to get but shit that didn't keep him from trying again and again . He checked his watches waiting for the new dude to show up. Crystal was behind the bar getting ready to serve some drinks and Quan was outside the club by the door waiting .

Dess had went into the dressing room and her friend Diamond was already there getting ready . Dess and Diamond been friends for a long ass time and were basically besties . Diamond had it rough growing up to that's probably why they were so close with each other. Diamond was in love with the celebrity Keith powers and he was coming to the club tonight, so they were gonna make sure Keith had his eyes on Diamond .

" Girl  Chris tried to flirt with me again , I told his ass I don't want him " she sits down and started to do her makeup .

Diamond let's out a laugh " he like something that don't wanna get away from you but girl I'm so excited for Keith ass to come to the club tonight, I picked out a special outfit just for my future man " she said sticking her tongue out excited .

" when Brent faiyaz comes here I'll be delulu over Keith just like you are " Dess laughs at her and puts her hair up into a bun " we should have a girls night soon as I get my place , you know I'll be moving in there next week , I know Crystal and Quan are gonna need my room for the baby " she said doing her makeup .

" I told you we could of been roommates but I know you like  your personal space, shit I do too so I don't blame you at all but girl bean been acting up lately " She said doing her makeup as well . Bean was her cat , Bean was a all black female cat and Diamond loved her cat to death . Dess had two cats a boy and girl and she loved her cats as well . After they were done with their hair and makeup Dess got dressed first then Diamond .

Dess had her hair wet and wavy , she sprayed some perfume on and got up checking herself out in the Mirror " how I look?" She asked posing for Diamond . Diamond smiles " bitch you look mad good how do I look? You think Keith would want me  ?" She asked sticking her tongue out .

" I'm pretty sure that Nigga would drool if he seen how fine your ass  was , everyone should be heading inside of the club now tho" she said fixing her hair making sure she looked good . She took a few pictures and puts her phone and stuff inside of her locker and she locked  it good . She didn't trust any other bitches here so she had to make sure her shit was put up . She walked back over to Diamond and sat down in her chair .

" did you pick a good song to dance to ?" Dess has asked Diamond , she was curious that's all and wanted to make sure her friend had everything perfect for Keith powers tonight .

" yea I think I'm gonna go with Ashlee - alone with you or I'll do Partition by Beyoncé " she decided to go live on Instagram
" wassup y'all , me and my girl Dess at dancers tonight , come through and show us some love , pop down bands or whatever come out and support us " she said into the camera.

Dess thought Diamond was gorgeous it honestly wouldn't be a problem for her to get any nigga . She was insecure about herself somedays and some days she was confident. She lets out a sigh and gets up and decided to go to the bar and talk to her sister in law Crystal .

Crystal was restocking all the drinks and cups , she seen Dess walking over and smiles " hey my favorite sister in law "

" I'm your only sister in law " Dess said laughing a bit " I'm gonna miss living with you and Quan but the baby is coming soon and y'all need to decorate !"

" I know but the baby won't be here for a few weeks , I'm gonna miss your cooking and being able to watch tv and shit with you " Crystal had a sad expression on her face but she was honestly happy for Dess .  Crystal noticed people started to come in " girl you better go to the back and wait for your turn , I'll see you at home "

Dess walked back to the dressing room , Diamond was off live and was just chilling " I'm ready to see my future man , is everyone coming in now girl ?" She asked .

Dess nodded her head " yea I say give it like 15 more mins and everyone will be in here , packed like roaches on food " she sits down in the chair and relaxes.
The other dancers were in the dressing room but they didn't talk to Dess or Diamond , They were mad because Dess and Diamond were popular .

After a few mins passes by it started to get pack , Seem like everyone and their daddy was in the club tonight. It was probably packed because Celebrities were here tonight as well but that made Chris happy because he knew he was getting paid good tonight . Diamond was the first to be called out , she decided to dance to Beyoncé - Partition ,While Diamond was dancing Dess was just chilling in the back taking a shot. After Diamond was done she collected her money and brought it to the back .

" they must really loved your dancing like always " Dess looks over at her. She knew she was next so she wanted to be prepared to be ready .
( first chapter how do y'all like it so far ?!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 102K 41
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
135K 4.2K 39
When Diya was forced into the marriage,she knew she had stepped into the lion's den. ~A 27 year old teacher ,content with anything she gets in life ~...
1M 48.1K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
984K 53K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...