๐•๐”๐‹๐๐„๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข...

By madsclinne

Wattpad glitched and got rid of my description ๐Ÿ˜ญ It's good tho, trust! More

๐•๐”๐‹๐๐„๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐

๐’๐ˆ๐—

3K 93 10
By madsclinne

𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐈𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑

"Ruby, can we talk about this please?" Marianna questioned as she stood outside of her brother's locked door.

"Go away." He says, his voice holding much fiery.

"At least let me explain myself before you decide to hate me for the rest of your life." She begs.

After a few moments of silence, the door was aggressively pulled open. "What's there to explain? You and Jamal are backstabbers, but you're worse because you're my sister. How could you not tell me!?"

"I was going to, but—"

"What? You're hanging out with Oscar so much that Cesar's more your brother than I am and you'd rather protect him?" He questions.

"Ruby, that is not true!" She yells. "You can't just accuse me of stuff without hearing me out. You're acting like a brat!"

"Screw you!" He walked back into his room, slamming the door shut.

Marianna rolled her eyes as she opened the door, following after him. "I wanted to tell you! I tried to, but Cesar stopped me. He said he was going to tell you himself, and I believed him. You're my brother, not him. I wouldn't hurt you like that."

"Hmm. Some lie." Ruby glares at her. "That was actually some pretty quick thinking, I'm surprised you had that in you."

"You're such a bitch!" Marianna screams. "Get over yourself! People are gonna kiss! It's not like you and Olivia are dating! I get you're upset, but you don't have to call me stupid. I wasn't trying to purposely hurt you, but you did purposely hurt me!"

"You're so sensitive." Ruby rolls his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sensitive? You're in here pouting because two of your friends kissed!" She defends. "Get over yourself! The whole world doesn't revolve around you!"

Before he could say anything else, Marianna rushes out, only to bump into Olivia. "Sorry." She apologizes, letting out a heavy breath.

"No, I'm sorry. I feel like this is all my fault." Olivia frowns.

"It's not. Ruby's just a drama queen." Marianna rolls her eyes. "You're allowed to kiss whoever you want."

"I know, but... I just wish I could take it all back. I didn't know it would create this much drama." The stressed teen sighs, letting her head fall into her hands.

"Hey, if you actually like Cesar, that's okay. Don't let anyone tell you different. These guys will get over it. Live your life for you. It's too short to be living it to please other people." Marianna squeezes the girl's hand comfortingly grabbing her coat. "If my mom asks, I'm heading over to Oscar and Cesar's."

"You giving Cesar the same pep talk you just gave me?" Olivia asks with a smile.

"No. He's a big boy. I'm gonna go check up on Oscar. One of his homies got shot. Wanna make sure he's okay." Marianna explains before leaving.

Every time she walked over to Oscar's, it felt shorter and shorter because she was so used to it now. Before he had claimed her, she had only been at his house a total of 5 times out of her 17 years of living. Now, it seemed like she was there every day.

Marianna walked up to the house and was surprised to see that Oscar wasn't working on his car or smoking a cigarette on the porch. She knocked on the door and stood patiently as she waited for it be answered.

In a matter of seconds, the door was swung open, revealing Oscar. He was a bit shocked to see Marianna, but as his eyes set on her's, his features immediately softened.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I'm sorry, is it a bad time?" She questions, nervously messing with her hands.

"No. No." He says immediately, allowing her to walk in. "It's just... text before you come over when I don't invite you. I don't want you to accidentally come over when something's going down."

"Oh okay." She nods, looking around the house as if it was her first time there.

"Do you want something to drink?" Oscar offers, already walking to the fridge.

Marianna would've said no, but he was already preparing himself to grab her something. "Sure. Water?"

"Of course." He grabs a water bottle, making his way back over to the girl. He twisted the cap, breaking the seal so it'd be easier for her to open it before handing it to her. "There you go."

"So, uh... how are you?" She asks. "Have you heard anything about your homie that got shot?"

"Yeah.. he's, uh, he's dead." Oscar looked down at the ground.

It was rare to ever see Oscar emotional. Marianna had grown used to it over the past couple of weeks because he was always gentle with her, but with other's he had that hard exterior on, like he couldn't be touched or phased by anything.

"Oscar, I'm sorry." Marianna set her water bottle down as she wrapped her arms around the man.

He stood there in shock for a bit, processing the affection, but then wrapped his arms around her petite figure. He sighed in the comfort of her body heat and it was as if all of his problems had evaporated.

"It's okay." He whispered.

"No, it's not." She pulls away from the hug to look at the man. "It's not okay that he's dead, and it's not okay that you can just say it's okay because you're used to it. You shouldn't have to be used to this, Oscar."

"There's nothing I can do about it, Red." He shrugs. "This may not be how your life is, but it's how my life is. I've been around this my whole life."

"I-I know." She stutters, looking down at the ground. "It just sucks."

"Yeah, it does." He sighs. "But..." He hesitated. He wasn't sure how Marianna would react to the words he was about to say because when it came to her feelings for him, she was bipolar. "...you being here makes everything a little bit better."

Marianna gave him a warm smile. The fact that she could help him out of a bad mood made her feel better about herself. "Then I'll stay a bit longer." She offers.

"Yeah?" Oscar's eyebrows raise in shock.

"Yeah." The raven haired girl nods. "We never finished the movie halloween night."

"Oh, God." He groans as the girl pulls him over to the couch. "Please, let's watch something else."

"Okay, we can watch Legally Blonde." She smiles, laughing as Oscar groans loudly. "And you can't fall asleep. You have to watch the whole thing with me."

"Fine." He relents.

"Are you going to the football game?" Olivia asks as she runs into Marianna who was leaving the building.

"No." She laughs. "They're stupid and a waste of time."

"Jamal's in the game." Olivia informs the girl.

"No way." Marianna laughs in shock. "Okay, I'm definitely coming. I just gotta go tell Oscar. I'll meet you guys there."

"Okay. I'll save you a seat." Olivia walks off.

Marianna makes her way out to the front of the school, approaching the red car and the man leaning against up. "What's up, Lil' Red." He smiles at the girl, offering her a small nod. "How was your day?"

"Hm.. it was good. Aside from math. My teacher's a creep." She rolls her eyes as she stands in front of him, crossing her arms over her chest as she looks up to meet his brown eyes. "I'm staying after to watch the football game. Jamal's in it, and I wanna be there to remember him before he dies."

"Oh, alright. I'm guessing Cesar's staying too." Oscar says and she nods. "You want me to take your bag."

"Uh, sure." She smiles, pulling it off of her  shoulder and handing it to him.

Oscar leans down, putting the bag in the car before pulling out his wallet. "You need any money?" He asks.

"No, I'm good." She laughs. "I got my own."

"Let me pay." He pleads.

"Oscar, no. It's fine." She shakes her head, placing her hand on top of his so he'll stop trying to pull out money.

The small physically interaction made the gang banger's heart thump against his ribs in nervousness. Marianna seemed to have this affect on him a lot lately.

"Fine." He sighs, putting his wallet away. "What time you want me to come pick you up?"

"Um... I don't know. I'll text you during fourth quarter." Marianna answers.

"Ooh. She knows about football." He laughs.

"Duh." She rolls her eyes with a laugh. "Hey, do you wanna come watch with us?"

"I... think it's better if I don't stay." Oscar tells her.

"What? Why not?" She frowns.

"You know why, Red." He tells her. "But it's whatever. Aye, tell Cesar when I pick you guys up we can go get birria tacos."

"Ooh. My fav." She smiles. "Okay, see you later."

"Have fun, hermosa." beautiful. He smiles at the girl, watching as she walked over to the school's football field.

He was absolutely love struck by this girl.

"Told you Jamal's on the field." Olivia says as the five teens stare at their friend.

"How and why is this happening?" Monse questions.

"Me." Ruby speaks up. "Me is why this is happening. Ruben made a special appearance in the coach's office and got Jamal on the team."

"He's gonna die." Marianna mutters from her spot beside Cesar.

"For what reason?" Monse asks the boy.

"Isn't this exciting? Aren't you excited?" Jamal's parents appear out of nowhere, the pair covered in face paint and red clothing.

"Yeah!" Monse exclaims. "Excited. Stunned. Surprised."

"It's been a long time coming after that record-breaking run of injuries." Cesar adds on.

Marianna didn't care to comment because she knew she'd end up telling the Turner parents the truth. Not because she hated lying, but because she wanted to. Nothing like spoiling Jamal's day.

She smiled to herself at the thought.

"I know." Dwayne, Jamal's father, laughs. "I thought we'd have to put that boy in a bubble." All the teens fake laugh.

"You still might." Monse comments as the parents walk away.

Marianna had zoned out for most the game, but came to a realization when fourth quarter hit. She pulled out her phone, texting the Díaz man to be here in 15 minutes.

"So petty." Ruby comments. On what? No idea.

"What's petty?" Cesar questions the boy.

"Oh." He turns to look at Cesar. "So, now you're talking to me? We've been sitting here four quarters, you haven't said a word. Like, "Hello. How was your day? Your hair is looking immaculate." Or, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry." Cesar apologizes.

"Really? That's how you're gonna do it?" Ruby shakes his head.

"Well, I was waiting to do it one-on-one." Cesar admits.

Marianna shakes her head, not wanting to be apart or hear any of this drama. She pulled out her phone, texting Oscar once again.

Marianna: matter of fact, can u just come now?

Oscar: already here.

Marianna: wth?

Oscar: i drove over the second u texted me.

Marianne: ok then. i'm omw.

Marianna stands up from her spot on the bleachers, letting out a long sigh. "As fun as your guys' argument is, I'm gonna have to sadly miss it by going to the restroom." She speaks up.

"Sit down! I can't see!" A man, two bleachers behind her yelled.

"You're a forty year old at a high school game, and unless you have a kid or family here, it is weird that you're here." She glares at him. "And I know no one in your family is on the team, creepy fuck!"

"Marianna!" Ruby scolds the girl. "Just go."

She smiles as she slides past the group and makes her way out the bleachers. Suddenly, she did have to pee.

After waiting in a six minute line, and then releasing her bladder that lasted a entirety of three seconds and could've possibly been held till she got home, she made her way out of the restroom, stopping at the sight of her friends. ( And yes, she did wash her hands ).

"Look, despite what may or may not have happened, you love each other." Marianna listened as Olivia lectured the teens, a proud smile on her face. "You are each other's family. And now, you've become my family. So, whether or not you want to work this out, you need to, because every day that you have together is precious. Trust me. I know. So, I'm sorry. This is my fault. I'm the one that kissed Cesar. So, if you're going to be mad at anyone... be mad at me."

"Stop." Monse immediately speaks up. "You don't have to be sorry. And no one is mad at you."

"I had no idea one kiss would cause so much damage." She admits.

"This isn't on you. It's on me." Monse tells her. "I've been lying to everyone. And I need to come clean."

"You don't have to do this." Cesar tells her.

"I do." The Finnie girl says sternly. "So, here's the truth. I was into Cesar. I had a big crush on him. And before I went to my writing camp... I— I told him. And he didn't feel the same way."

"Say no more." Olivia speaks up.

"We get it." Ruby admits.

"You don't, so let me make it clear." She continues to explain. "After I told Cesar how I felt, I bounced for the summer. And Cesar told Oscar's homies that we smashed to protect me. He claimed me to keep me safe. But that's it, that's all. Nothing ever happened. 'Cause he's not into me."

"Monse—"

"Not like I was into him." She cuts the boy off. "And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you and that I blurted out that you kissed. I was jealous and I reacted badly. But it was fleeting, and it's over. So, can we move on? Can I stop embarrassing myself? 'Cause this hole that I've dug is starting to feel pretty deep."

"Sorry I called you a puta." Ruby apologies.

"Appreciate that, pendejo." She laughs.

"I feel like such a proud mom!" Marianna exclaims as she finishes watching the scene that unfolded in front of her.

"Where did you come from!?" Ruby exclaims.

"The bathroom. Duh!" She rolls her eyes.

He shakes his head before sympathetically looking at his sister. "While I'm apologizing, I would like to say sorry for how I treated you the other day, and for... calling you stupid. You're smart in other ways. Ways I could never be smart in."

"It's okay." She laughs. "I'm over it."

All of the sudden, loud cheers erupted from the stands behind them. "What the hell's going on out there?" The teens rush back in to see what all the commotion was about.

Their jaws dropped as they watched Jamal run down the field with the ball. Screams erupted from the stands as the boy made the winning touchdown, taking the team to the playoffs.

"No 'effing way." Marianna gasped with a laugh.

"All fall down! All fall down! All fall down!" Everyone shouted.

Cesar and Marianna sat in the booth together, side by side as they waited for Oscar to come back with their order. It was silent at first. Awkward silence.

"What really happened between you and Monse?" Marianna questions the boy.

"W-What do you mean?" He clears his throat awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with the girl.

"I know you guys are lying. Something clearly happened between you two." She states. "You can tell me."

Cesar looks at the girl before giving in, desperately wanting to tell someone. "Fine, but you can't tell the other guys."

"I won't." She states, and Cesar holds out his pinky. She rolls her eyes before interlocking her pinky with his. "Pinky promise."

The two kiss their hands before letting go. "So, basically, Monse and I did smash before she went to writing camp. And I did do it to protect her, but I also did it because we had feelings for each other. We've been hooking up every now and then, but... I guess it's over now. She thinks I should be with Olivia."

"Woah. Messy." Marianna laughs awkwardly, taking a sip of her horchata.

"Not as messy as you and my brother." He scoffs. "You're leading him on."

"No, I'm not!" She exclaims.

"Really?" He rolls his eyes. "You know Oscar has serious feelings for you, and some days you act like you have feelings for him too, and then other days, you act like you hate his guts. Oscar doesn't put up with that bipolar shit, but with you he does. Which means, his feelings for you are real."

Marianna sucks in a shaky breath. "I don't know, Cesar. I might like him, but I can't. I don't. My parents would flip their shit, I'm still a minor—"

"For a few more months." Cesar points out. "Stop using your age and your mother as an excuse. Take them out of the equation. What's stopping you then?"

"I—" Sapo. "I don't know." She shrugs.

She did know. It was Sapo. If he found out she was in a relationship with Oscar, he'd come out of wherever he was hiding, and pull the girl back into his web. She was surprised he hasn't already done that, knowing he had claimed her. She just didn't want him back in her life.

"Okay, I'm back." Oscar approaches the teens, sitting in the booth seat across from them. "So, how was the game?"

Marianna and Cesar shared a look before going on a quick rant about how Jamal won the game, which Oscar already knew. He had payed the teen a visit, but he liked to see his brother and Marianna happy. And explaining the win put a smile on their faces.

Author's note:
Short chapter! Also, don't be a ghost reader. Vote and comment please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 7
Aftermath of every story I made...Hope you enjoy๐Ÿฅฐ
17.7K 338 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š. [๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง...
1K 23 11
old, please stop reading ๐Ÿ™ // finished but i'll probably take this down soon so yeah -Alex
15.5K 448 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for funโ˜บ๏ธ