♡ ALWAYS HIS ♡ ✔

By Aryaxsidneet

Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam are childhood buddies. Friends who will kill anyone for each other... The bo... More

♡AUTHORS NOTE♡
♡PROLOGUE♡
♡CAST♡
cover credits
♡CHAPTER -1♡
♡CHAPTER- 20♡
♡CHAPTER-2♡
♡Chapter- 21♡
♡CHAPTER -3♡
♡Chapter - 22♡
♡CHAPTER -4♡
♡Chapter - 23♡
♡Chapter 24♡
♡CHAPTER - 5♡
♡Chapter - 25♡
♡CHAPTER - 6♡
♡CHAPTER - 7♡
♡CHAPTER - 26♡
♡CHAPTER - 8♡
♡CHAPTER - 9♡
♡CHAPTER - 10♡
♡CHAPTER- 11♡
♡CHAPTER- 12♡
♡CHAPTER - 13♡
♡CHAPTER - 14♡
♡CHAPTER 15♡
♡CHAPTER 16♡
♡CHAPTER 17♡
♡CHAPTER 18♡
♡CHAPTER - 19♡
♡Chapter - 27♡
♡Chapter - 28♡
♡Chapter - 29♡
♡Chapter - 30♡
♡Chapter - 31♡
♡Chapter - 32♡
♡Chapter - 33♡
♡Chapter - 34♡
♡Chapter - 35♡
♡Chapter - 37♡
♡Chapter 38♡
♡Chapter - 39♡
♡Chapter - 40♡
♡Epilogue♡

♡Chapter - 36♡

234 35 13
By Aryaxsidneet

QOTD:- "It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside. But you have to act like it doesn't affect you at all"

let's continue

Avni's Pov

I am thrilled for my dear friends Dada and Di. Di's happiness is contagious, and I am glad she found someone who will take care of her and never leave her. When he left, we were all heartbroken, including Momsie and Popsie. Although we are gradually moving on, I can't help but feel a tinge of sadness.

And why not irritate my bandar? I barged into his room but couldn't find him. I was about to leave when I heard shuffling noises from the washroom. He must be in there. I decided to wait. After some time, I heard the washroom door click. I quickly stood against the door to scare him before he saw me.

As the door opened before I could scare him my eye widened in shock. And forget about scaring him I could not even utter a word.

End of the pov

Sid's Pov

Today, I couldn't finish my morning workout, so I completed it just now. After sweating, I took a shower and went to the mirror to dry my hair. While doing so, I saw Angel in my room. I was about to turn around and acknowledge her presence, but her expression stopped me.

m...y is she checking me out? I won't miss this opportunity. Then I noticed I was just in my towel and she was looking at me like she had never seen me like this before. I turned around and moved towards her slowly. She didn't seem to notice me yet. Too busy in her thoughts.

Sid - Not a fair angel, my face is upright here.

She seems to come out of her daze and realized what she was doing. She took a step back which I didn't like and looked into my eyes. I took a step towards her and this time she didn't step back but took a step towards me.

Avni- why work out Bandar if there is no one to see them?

She said pointing at my abs. I was taken aback. Is she flirting with me? no no, it must be a dream. I touched her cheeks and she involuntarily leaned towards my hand no doubt this was not a dream. I was speechless, too surprised how to react.

Avni - Don't you think your abs deserve more attention than your monkey face?

Sid - What is wrong with my face?

I frowned getting offended. She liked my abs more than my face. should stop working out? so all her attention is on my face wait what I am even thinking?

Avni - Nothing wrong, actually it is the most handsome face I have ever seen. but I don't want anyone else to see this.

She is definitely high on something maybe the chocolates I gave her last night.

Sid - so you want others to look at my abs?

The smirk which settled on her lips so gracefully vanished in seconds and she frowned.

Avni - I don't mean that. why do you want to flex your abs? you Mr. Siddharth Nigam listen to me carefully no one can see them except me.

I smiled she looks so hot when she acts all possessive towards me, my jungli billi. I couldn't help but nod my head. I took a step closer to her leaving space just to air pass through it. I was looking into her eyes, the most captivating pair of those chocolate brown pearls.

We were lost in each other. Everything in the background blurred and I could see only her. My gaze lingered on her lips. I so badly want to capture them. I leaned towards her and then looked into her eyes she closed them. She too leaned and just when our lips were about to touch knock on the door made us shuffle away from each other in a fraction of a second.

I went to open the door which was thankfully closed. Before I could open Angel stopped me. I looked at her confusingly she just pushed me toward the closet and I realized I was still in a towel. I quickly grabbed my clothes and went to the washroom and get out all dressed. I saw Angel sitting on the bed busy on her phone. She looked at me and quickly averted her eyes everywhere but me.

Avni - Everyone is waiting for us for breakfast.

She said and practically ran out of my room. I chuckled and followed her. We reached the dining area where everyone was already present.

End of the Pov

While they were having breakfast, Vaishnavi stroked her leg on Abhishek's leg. She frowned at him as he ate like a pig, but found him adorable nonetheless. Vaishnavi still wondered why he didn't react. He loves his food and is engrossed in eating to even notice anything she thought sadly. But she continued to stroke maybe he will notice.

While drinking his juice, Faisu accidentally spilled it on Jannat when he felt a leg rubbing against his own. She stared at him as everyone laughed, but the situation calmed down once she wiped her face and gave them a dangerous glare.

Faisu was confused thinking why Jannat is still stroking his leg. she was not even looking at him but whenever would she look will always pass a glare in his direction. After a lot of courage, Faisu stroked his leg on Jannat's. Or so he thought because now Siddharth frowned feeling a leg and bent down to look who is and found Faisu.

He glared at him and thought he would stop but he didn't.

Sid - Faisu stop doing that.

Sidharth warned him but he was clueless about what he was talking about.

Faisu- what?

Sidharth gave him a weird look and snatched his leg back to his chair. In the process, Faisu's leg painfully came in contact with the table to which he winced loudly. Faisu immediately got what Sidharth was talking about and passed him an apologetic smile.

After the breakfast drama, all went to their rooms. Sid and Abhi were having their bro time playing video games. Avneet was having her beauty sleep and Vaishnavi was with Anika learning a new recipe from youtube. Not sure about cooking but definitely messing with the kitchen. Jannat and Reem were off to shopping.

Faisu entered Jai's room but bumped into him as he was pacing around like a madman. Faisu stopped him in his tracks and asked him what's the matter to which Jai explained the situation. Faisu nodded and dragged him to Abhi's room where Sidhsek was playing.

When they reached there, Faisu forget why he came there and snatched Abhi's remote control and started playing. Jai groaned in irritation. abhi just shrugged and grabbed the snacks which he wanted to have for so long but didn't because of the game.

Didn't we just have breakfast thought Jai but who cares he started helping Abhi in finishing what he started. After stupid half an hour when Jai and Abhi finished all the snacks realized why he came there.

Jai - Guys listen, there is a problem.

But they will listen to him no way. He so badly missed Reem at this time.

Jai - I will call Reem if you won't listen.

Everyone like obedient children listened to him and they all started to think about it.

So that is it for today's chapter

Hope you enjoyed reading.

Vote and comment.

QOTD:- What do you think is coming up?

Till Then

Signing Off

Your Author, Arya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.7K 23
This is a Fanfiction story of our Favourite bond Abhisha . Abhishek Malhan and Manisha Rani I love there chemistry so writing my first ff for them
14.1K 891 18
ဆံပင်တဝက်စည်းထားတဲ့ ကောင်လေးက သူ့ကို ဘာတွေများထူးဆန်နေလို့ ဒီလောက် စွဲဆောင်အား ကောင်းနေရတာလည်း .. Mew Suppasit .. ငယ်ငယ်လေးက ခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ အစ်ကိုဆို...
6 Idiots By Suman

Fanfiction

42.7K 3.1K 101
This story is about true FRIENDSHIP. Those friends who were separated in their childhood, but destiny reunites them after so many years. But how wil...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...