Imtehaan Rishton Ka (Book-1 R...

Od SiblingTales

1 innocent soul and his 3 elder siblings. Arjun begin strict yet loving elder brother and a father figure to... Více

Prologue
Character Sketch
Extended Family
Chapter 1- Lost
Chapter 2- Hurt
Chapter 3- Truth
Chapter 4- Acceptance
Chapter 5- Consequences
Chapter 6- Consequences 2 and Dada
Chapter 7- Talk & Past
New Character's
Teaser
Chapter- 8 Raghbir Maheshwari
Teaser
Chapter 9- Overwhelmed
Teaser
Chapter- 10 Moving On
Teaser
Chapter 11- Raghbir' Warth
Teaser
Chapter 12- Yuvika' Past 1
Yuvika' Past-2
Chapter- 13 New Beginning'
Teaser
Chapter- 14 In Trouble
Teaser
Chapter 15- Naughty
Teaser
Chapter 16- Mistake
Teaser
Chapter- 17 Hurt
Chapter 18- Locked
Teaser
Chapter 19- Sorry!!!
Teaser
Chapter 20- Sneak Out.
Teaser
Chapter 21- Birthday
Teaser
Chapter 22- Hurt
Epilogue
Next Book

Chapter- Yuvika' Past- Last Part

1.6K 136 3
Od SiblingTales

Yuvika looked at him shocked, as he pushed her harshly. She was about to fall when someone held her tightly making her stand straight. Yuvika looked behind only to find Riya standing there holding her.

Riya went towards Avinash and yelled angrily- yeh kya tarika hai kisi ko push krne ka....she stood beside him and interlock her hand with Avinash' hand and smirked.

Aree acche se toh push krte na baby. Yeh toh giri bhi nhi. Sooo sad....

Yuvika was shocked she wasn't able to get what was happening. She looked at Avinash and then at Riya the way we're holding eachother' hand......

Yuvika went towards Riya-

Yeh kya ho Raha hai Riya. Mujhe kuch samj nhi ara....she looked at Avinash....Avi you loved me right. Tumne he kha tha na that you loved me. Tumne kitni baar mujhe propose kiya. I didn't answered because i wanted to make you feel special. Tum dono mere sath prank krr rahe ho na. I hate such pranks. So stop doing it.....her eyes welled up thinking of worst.

Avinash smirked- Love....he laughed like a Physcho.....Oh come on Yuvika mene tumhe kabhi pyaar Kiya he nhi.......Yuvika took a step back hurt......You were just part of a game.
Yuvika shuttered she was in shock- K.kaisa game?

Avinash- Your brother destroyed my girlfriend' company and then he was behind my dad' company. Hum dono ne mill krr tumhare sath ek pyaar ka natak kiya. And we succeeded in that right baby......he looked at Riya who laughed and high-fived with with him.

Riya came towards Yuvika she was about to slap her but Yuvika held her hand firmly- DON'T YOU DARE. mene tumhe aapna best friend maana and you gave me this in return a betrayal.

Riya fummed- Betrayal, Best friend my foot. Mein tumhare liye ek bodyguard se kaam nhi thi Yuvika.....Tears started flowing from Yuvika' eyes......Jha bhi Jana ho Tumhare sath jao. Remember how your brother did my interogation ya bhul gayi? It was like mein kisi ke PA baane ke liye apply kru hu dost nhi.

Yuvika hurt- vo esliye because they loved me. Unhe tujhe sirf Tera aur tere family ke baare mein pucha aur kuch bhi nhi.....

Riya cut her off harshly- family kon se family bloody tere Bhai ki wajah se meri family nhi hai. I only have my father in the name of family and your brother just sent him to jail because he was dealing with drugs. What was the big deal mujhe samj nhi ata? You brother being a respectful police officer didn't sit well with me anyway. And when he sent my dad to jail I made my mind I will destroy everyone near him. But I only found you Yuvika....she grabbed Yuvika' chin harshly and said-

I made all this plan......She pushed her and pointed finger at her.....Tere pss Avinash mere bolne prr aya, tere sath dates prr mere bolne prr gaya, tujhe itni baar propose mere bolne prr kiya, tujhe itna pyaar se acche se treat mere bolne prr kiya. I became your friend or in other words I played the fake role of becoming your friend just because i wanted to take a good revenge. You are your brothers greatest weakness. Mere sath sath Avi ka bhi kaam ho raha tha. Uske dad ne Kunj Maheshwari ki company mein paise invest kiye the and that brother of yours found out that there was some mishandling of money so he just threw his father out of the company. I know how sensitive you are when it comes to people you love and then I just played with you. And now see, just look at your face Miss Yuvika Rawte, tck tck tck... I pity you yaar.

Avinash came towards her and said-

Yaar Yuvika ek free advice deta hoon. 'Never Trust Anyone so damn blindly'. No see tera kya haal ho gaya. You look broken like a doll. Mujhe Riya he thi jisne bataya tujhe kya pasand hai kya nhi, she was only one who told me to come prepared as you were going to confess your love to me.....he started walking around her in circles. Yuvika was crying silently.....The Great Yuvika Rawte. The backbone, the pride of her three elder brother is just broken today. Tune toh tere pyare se dada ko ya Kunj Bhaiya ko kuch bataya he nhi, aur Tera vo Bhai Mr. Raghbir Mashewari. Usne toh mera background check bhi Kiya but usse vo he dikha Jo mene dikhaya. Aur tune toh usi bhai se ek mahine tk jhuth bola.....he grabbed her arm and made her look at him, Yuvika was crying mess.....He laughed and said-

This is what I wanted to see and get. The tears in your eyes and revenge. Tck tck tck I too pity you Yuvi. Pyaar Mai dhoka mill Gaya tujhe I feel damn bad for you. You did everything as per our planned mere pyaar Mai you became a love sick puppy Yuvi. Mere pyaar Mai itna blind ho gayi ki you started singing Yuvika. Tune mujhe propose krne ke liye singing bhi Sikh le Yuvika. You are a losser girl. Now i should be happy for you or feel sad for you Yuvi......just then someone made him turn and gave a good punch on his face making him stumble.

Yuvika yelled- Abir....she went towards him and tried to pull him back but he pushed her.

Abir yelled- Teri himmat Kasie Hui Yuvika ko dhoka Dene ki. How dare you....with every sentence he spoke he punched him. Riya tried to pull him back but he warned her and pushed her back. They both started fighting. Avinash saw how furious Abir was looking. He pushed him hard making him fall and ran away with Riya. They didn't want to get caught at any cost they did what they wanted and now they will just leave the country as per their plan.

Abir got up he about to catch him when his phone buzzed he looked at id and tensed. He took the call and spoke-

Abir Yuvika kha hai call nhi utha Rahi hai....said the person.

Abir looked around and found Yuvika was not there- Bhaiyu Yuvi vo....he told Raghbir whatever he saw and happened. Raghbir was furious.

Raghbir yelled- kha chali gayi matlab itna kuch ho gaya aur tu abhi baata raha hai. You how sensitive she becomes when it come to things like this. Mein uska number track krwa ta hu you check around.

Abir aggreed and left looking for Yuvika. Abir felt like bashing his head on the wall. He was standing behind the tree when he got a call from his friend and he left to talk. By the time he came back he heard everything. He just thought it was a damn prank Riya was playing as she was the best friend of Yuvika but when Avinash also said the same thing he lost his cool and based the guy. Now where the hell did the girl go???

Otherhand

Raghbir was furious he needs to find where his sister went but he is not able to reach her. She is not taking his calls. He asked the security to locate the location of Yuvika phone. The place they told him made him more than furious. He called Abir and said-

I am sending you a location waha puch. And if by chance you reach there before me talk some sense into that girl. Because today she will have it from me for sure......he disconnected the call and sat in the car and left for the location.

Abir saw the location and froze.

Abir- yeh ladki maarna chati hai kya Bhaiyu ke hatho se. Vo usse chodne nhi Wale.....he hurriedly sat in car and hit the gas he just wished he reaches the place before his Bhaiyu could. Otherwise no one in the world can save her from his warth.

Otherhand

Yuvika left from there the betrayal she got and hurt she felt it gave her immense pain that can't be defined. She was driving her car Furiously. She stopped her car near a pub and went inside. She was drained out she was looking like a ghost. She drank some shots of alcohol and then took a bottle of beer and started drinking it. She was feeling so much pain that she actually lost that she didn't realise she is inviting her own death. It was her third bottle she was about to drink. She was already in her la la land in just few strong shots and two beer bottles. She was about to start drinking a another bottle when a strong hand pulled that bottle from her hands and threw it on the floor. Yuvika' eyes widen in shock, she was about to say something when the person pulled her away from there and took her in the private VVIP cabin. He pushed her inside and closed the door. He don't want to create a scene in front of everyone.

He Furiously turned towards Yuvika. Yuvika was not on her senses she was already so drunk she didn't realise what the hell she was doing.

Yuvika drunk- bhaiiiiii..aap mujhe....three- three kyu dikha....rahe ho....

Raghbir just wanted to beat the day light out her but he controlled himself. He knew whatever he would do or say will have no effect on her. He went towards her and said firmly-

Why did you drink?

Yuvika laughed- areee bhaiiii.. i got drunk for the first time in my life because I got.....she hugged him.....i got hurt bhaiiiii. The person I loved played with me. I let you down, i let all of you down....she pulled back from hug and said-

I am a loser broo. I am a big loserrrr...she started laughing bitterly...

Raghbir eyes soften. His sister got drunk just to save herself from getting hurt but in the end she got hurt more badly. He promised himself to make that bastard pay in shapdes. He looked at Yuvika and found her turning around in circles. He needs to take care of her first. Just then the door opened and Abir came. Yuvika saw him and went towards him-

Abir my bestie. We will celebrate today Mera first heartbreak.....she hotted in joy.

Abir felt like Jerking her up the girl was so drunk that she was not realising what will be the outcome of the stunt she pulled. He looked at his Bhaiyu he was unusually clam. He understood it is because he was understanding Yuvika' pain but tha doesn't mean he will just leave her.

Raghbir- car mein leke Jaa isse. I am coming.

Abir nodded and tried to take Yuvika with him.

Yuvika shrugged him and yelled-

I WANT TO DRINK. Mujhe peene hai.....she sat on the floor and started whinning like a child.....i want to drink. Aap log ab asa kroge iss masoom se baache ke sath. Mujhe peene bhi nhi doge. Not so fair....she folded her hands on her chest and looked away cutely.

Abir saw how close Raghbir was to loose his cool. He immediately went to Yuvika and said-

Yuvi meri maa maarna hai toh koi acchi si jagha dekh krr marte hai na. Sher ki gufa Mai Jake uski puch prr aapna pair rakh kr kyu maarna chati hai. Sher bhut gusse Mai aapne aap ko control krr rahe hai. Chal yaha se....he tried to pull her up but the girl was so hell bent making Raghbir rile up.

Raghbir lost his cool and went to pull Yuvika towards himself- Last time I am telling you bhar ja Abir ke sath I am coming.

Yuvika pulled back forcefully and stood on the couch that was kept in the room-

Dekho dekho gao walo yeh Hitler mujhe damki de rahe hai. Yeh mujhe peene bhi nhi de rahi hai. He is a Hitler. A Lion who is always Hungry and Angry. The great Raghbir Maheswari is a Angry Hungry Lion. He always use those big eyes to control me and make me obey.......she said pointing at Raghbir.

Abir tried to bring her down. He was sure once she will get sober she is going to regret every single thing she is doing. Raghbir held his head. Why can't Yuvika for once behave maturely the way she does in front of others. He knew the brat was back but he needs to take her out of this place. Tomorrow they are going to show her face to the world he can't afford damage placed in her name. Only if he knew what was waiting for him?

Raghbir pulled her down from the couch and said softly-

Baccha tujhe peena hai na..... Yuvika nodded.....toh tu Abir ke sath ja i will bring you what you want to drink okay.....Yuvika showed him his pinky finger and said like a kid

Promise you will not betray me.

Raghbir eyes soften he immediately hugged. Abir looked away the damage was already done. They don't know what will happen when she will become sober. How will they handle her. Raghbir pulled back and said-

Promise never in my life I will betray you beta....he kissed her forehead and asked Abir to take her out. He needs to remove and clear all the CCTV footage and ask the manager to keep his mouth shut.

The ride till home was silent. Yuvika slept on the back seat she was so high that Abir made her sit in the car and after few minutes only she slept. Raghbir turned car towards his home he can't afford anyone Knowing about Yuvika atleast when she is so high. Abir was worried for her right at that moment he was only thinking what will happen when she will get up in the morning. They reached home. Raghbir took her in his arms and took her to the room and made her laid down. He sat beside her and creased her hair gently.

Raghbir looked at Abir he was just silently staring at Yuvika- vo thik hai baacha. It's okay tu Jaa mein hu yaha uske sath.

Abir- kl jb usse hosh ayega uske sath kya hua hai Bhaiyu. Vo khud ko handle nhi krr payegi.

Raghbir- usse kudh kuch krne ki zarurat nhi hai jb tk hum hai yaha. Bhai ko aur bhaiya ko call krr ke bol de hum kl subha aa rahe hai. Baki mein unhe sabh kuch kl baata duga.

Abir- bhai gussa honge na?

Raghbir- nhi vo iss samje ge. Aur mein iss prr gussa toh hone wala hu. Kisi ne kuch bola aur yeh Maan gayi. Pagal ladki......he gently kissed her forehead.

Abir- agar yeh recording ke liye nhi maani toh?

Raghbir- toh yeh mujhe aapni zindagi se humesha ke liye kho degi. Meri bhen itni kamzor nhi ho sakti. Uska dard samjhta hu prr kisi aur ke bolne prr agar yeh aapna passion chod dege vo mujhe manzoor nhi. I will deal with her my way. Tu Jaa and rest krr tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Abir nodded and left. He understood the warning behind his Bhaiyu words no one can save Yuvika from Raghbir' Warth, if so she decided to take a step back from her dreams and passion.

Time skipped.

It was 10 in morning. Raghbir got up at 8 only. He saw Yuvika she was sleeping peacefully. He left from there to freshen up and to talk to Arjun. He can't wait more. Her dada has first right to know everything he already did mistake by listening to Yuvika that she will tell him and that day didn't came only. He called Arjun and told him everything expect for her Drinking he knew if he will tell him about her drinking rather than angry he will get hurt and question his upbringing and that he can't afford.
By the time he was done Arjun was numb. He felt like a failure he just disconnected the call and sat on the couch with a thud. Kunj was there with him Abir told him what happened and he understood what Arjun must be going through. If there was Abir in Yuvika' place he must have felt same.

Kunj- Arjun agar tu itna kamzor padh jayega toh Kasie chale ga. Yuvi ko teri zarurat hai. You need to be strong for her.

Arjun plammed his face a tear escaped from his eyes- mujhe dhyan dena chaiye tha Kunj. Agar mein kaam Mai itna busy nhi hota, ek baar usko baith krr puch leta toh shayad yeh sabh nhi hota. aapne kaam Mai, aapni he baachi ko andekha krr diya mene.

Kunj- Raghbir ko sabh pta tha Arjun. Jb vo uske sath hone ke baad nhi pta krr Paya ki vo ladka Kasia hai toh tu kasie pta krr pta. Think practically and stop taking stupid guilt trips. Yuvika needs you more now. Agar tujhe ase dekhe gi toh she will think everything ends in life like that......Arjun nodded he can't fall weak when his sister needs him the most. They need to find that Avinash too and his girlfriend they will make them in shapdes.

At Raghbir' place.

Time skipped it was 10. Yuvika got up feeling heavy headache. She got up and sat on the bed holding her head. She groaned-.

Ahh Mera saar kyu dukh Raha hai.

Raghbir- Good morning Miss Yuvika..... Raghbir voice stratled her. She looked up only to find her bhai throwing draggers at her holding a lemon juice. Behind him Abir was standing giving her a pity look. She thought what happened and just then yesterday' memories came crashing down her mind. Her eyes welled up and tears started flowing from her eyes.

Raghbir immediately sat beside her and hugged her. He tried to clam her down but she was crying more and more.

Raghbir pulled himself back and wiped her tears- bss Yuvi kitna roone wali hai tu aur....she hugged him tightly and sobed.

Yuvika- bhai he..he told me he played with me. Bhai mene kuch galat nhi kiya na I loved him aur aur usne mere sath.....she again started crying her heart out. Abir left from there he can't see Yuvika that way it hurts him. Raghbir eyes teared up he blinked them away. He needs to be strong for her no matter what.

Raghbir- baacha it's okay relax please dekh teri tabiyat khrab ho jayegi. Clam down....he pulled her back and made her drink the juice. She was already having a headache and then this crying will just make her sick. He clamed her down and sent her to get freshen up. His bhai and bhaiya are on there way they will handle her better way.

By the time she came out of washroom Arjun was there. He immediately went and hugged her. Yuvika was just numb she wasn't talking to anyone. She just became silent. She stopped crying too she was just drained out. No tears were left. She was just emotionless. Arjun tried making her talk and react but nothing happened. She asked everyone to leave her alone. They were reluctant but she pleaded them and they left not having an option.

Raghbir was not there he as to talk to his team to postponed the recording because of current situation he just told them that Black Rose will show herself to her fans after 2 days. He went to check on that guy and his girl but he found out they left the country yesterday night only. When, Where and How he was all blank.

When he came back home and saw everyone sitting silently in the living room he frowned where is Yuvika?

He went towards Kunj and asked-

Bhaiya Yuvika kha hai?

Kunj sighed- aapne room Mai. Vo nhi chati ki hum mai se koi uske sath ruke. She wants some time alone.

Raghbir was beyond furious he yelled making them all shock-

AAP LOG PAGAL HO GAYE HO? USNE KHA USSE AKELE RAHENA HAI AUR AAP LOG MAAN GAYE. HO KYA GAYA HAI AAP LOGO KO DIMAG HAI YA NHI....SLAP was placed right across his face.

Kunj looked at him angrily-

yeh kya tarika hai baat krne Ka, sirf tujhe he fikar hai Yuvi ki. Hum sabh toh pagal hai right? Agar itni he fikar thi toh kha tha Raghbir jb vo ladka uske sath dates prr jara tha, usse mill Raha tha. Tujhe toh sabh pta tha bataya kyu nhi?

Raghbir lowerred his head. He was just frustrated by everything and took it out on wrong people. He was feeling guilty.

Kunj made him look up and said-

Jawab de Raghbir. Tujhe pta tha na itni fikar krta hai Yuvika ki tb kha tha. Abhi yeh kehna chata hai ki you care enough for her then go and bring her out her room NOW.

Raghbir flinched and immediately left from there he just didn't mean to hurt anyone of them. He went towards Yuvika' room he needs to talk to her. He found Abir on the verge of breakdown. He immediately went towards him and asked.

Kya hua?

Abir- Bhaiyu aap bolo isse darwaza khole kb se baand hai she is not even listening to me.

Raghbir held his head- vo ase nhi kholne wali you go i will talk to her.

Raghbir tried his best but Yuvika didn't opened the door she was in her own daze. She was broken from inside and numb from outside. She was staring at nothing sitting silently the words of Avinash and Riya came haunting her again and again.

Two days later Yuvika' condition was no different then anyday. She was eating food which was sent to her room. Everyone tried asking her to spend time with them but she denied. Raghbir was getting more and more furious.

He had enough of the darma he went to meet Yuvika and yelled-

Kya krr rahi hai Yuvika? You are letting that bastard win. You are not just hurting yourself but you are hurting everyone in house by your this behaviour.

Yuvika flinched but kept looking down. She don't want to do anything.

Raghbir made her look up-

I am done with your this behaviour. I understand you are hurt but kisi aur ki wajah se tu hume ya kudh ko taklif nhi de sakti. Snap out of it. Kl hume recording ke liye bhi Jana hai. Mene sabh set up krr diya fans are waiting for you. My sister never backouts, show that person who hurt you that you will fight and Move on.

Yuvika knew what she is going to say will make Raghbir more than Furious but she needs to do so.

Yuvika whispered- I don't want to sing anymore.

Raghbir looked at her- what?

Yuvika- i don't want to sing anymore.....A tight SLAP on her face. She closed her eyes. She knew this will happen.

Raghbir grabbed her arm harshly and made her look at him-

What you said. REPEAT IT.

Yuvika flinched but said-

i don't want to sing any......He again SLAPPED her. Yuvika was getting scared but she knew she can't sing again she was hurt that she started singing because of the person she loved. She lied to her bhai that singing is her passion or maybe not? She was confused in head but was firm with her descision she don't want to sing.

Raghbir made her look at him-

Repeat Yuvika. I will make sure I beat the hell out of you today and vanish those words from your mind. Right now.

She flinched. Raghbir- you will sing right? You will record the song. You will not backout or Leave your passion just because of someone else. AM I CLEAR?

Yuvika' eyes filled up she looked at him and shook her head. She clenched her eyes shut as soon as she saw Raghbir raising his hand again. She opened her eyes when he didn't slapped her and saw Abir' holding his hand.

Abir shocked- Bhiayu kya krr rahe ho aap?

Raghbir backed off immediately he was furious. He don't want to do anything that he will regret later.

After that they had argument Raghbir asked her to choose either her stupidity or her bhai. He gave her week to come out of that zone and approaches her several times. Somethimes gently, sometimes they argued but Yuvika didn't changed her desicion. Raghbir was furious with her after waiting for a week he asked his PR team to release a statement that Black Rose is no more part of there company. He would have wait but people questioning about them and saying it is a publicity stunt he acted quickly.

He decided to leave India and rest was history.

Yuvika came out of her daze slowly by the time she realised that her bhai left because of her she was upset. She tried reaching him out but he blocked all her ways. She understood his anger. After that she requested Arjun that she wants to complete remaining studies privately from home. Arjun aggreed he understood her feelings and gave her the time she needed.

Yuvika changed herself gone was the who was bubbly and happy. She became Cold towards everyone except for her family. Her tone, her aura everything changed. She never showed anyone that she was still hurt and kept that inside her. She burried that all inside her and showed everyone that she was fine.

FLASHBACK ENDS.......

Raghbir reached his home he saw Yuvika' car location she first stopped at a pub but then came here. He was furious at her it takes about 30 mins but this girl reached there within 20 mins. It showed him how rashly she must have drove there. He went towards the room and opened the door with a thud!!!

How was the Chapter?
Do let me know.
Comment what you want to see in the story.
I will be more happy if you,
Write the scenes you want to see and i will add them accordingly. Or Which kind of scenes you want to see?

Stay tuned.
Thanks for reading!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

115K 9.6K 63
A Brother and sister shared a strained relationship between them! An elder brother who once adored and let her sister run wild changed overnight afte...
8.2K 727 10
Three cousin brothers, each with a shattered spirit and a painful past. Their lives are about to take a dramatic turn when fate forces them to live t...
60.2K 3.6K 35
After his mother was missing for like two months. 16 years old Aditya Moved to his father's house who his mother told as dead before sixteen years. T...
11.2K 543 24
In a family of five brothers, Zayan stood distinct. He bore the physical scars of an abusive past. When their parents divorced, Zayan was forcefully...