Rihaee se Rahaat tak ka safar

By magical_wisher

This Story is continuation of Dareya 10 Years Challenge Stories - OS Rihaee on Shreya Engagement. On all requ... More

Rihaee
Kwab
Tadap
Chaahat

Rahaat

388 26 25
By magical_wisher

Chapter 5 :

The doctor in the lab who was spying on cid updates was sitting on chair inside introgation room as she got caught passing information. Acp- Salunke were looking at her through mirror outside the room.

Purcu along with Freddy enter the breaue meeting room with some documents in her hand.

Purvi:Sir..

Acp: Haa purvi.

Purvi:Sir, jaise apne kaha waise kardiya hain.

Feddy;Sir, ye kuch paiso ke liye humari information de rahi thi uttam aur srinivas ko.

Purvi:Sir isne jo CID team jungle se wapas aane wali information pass ki thi  wo abh tak pahuch gaayi hogi un dono tak.

Acp:Dono nahi, teeno purvi.

Salunke looks at purvi and Freddy as they exchange looks with confused face.

***********************************

It was raining heavily in forest: 

Daya was sitting on held on his knees by Srinivas and Uttam with injuries and wound on his forehead and blood flowing from it along with the rain water droplets. His lips were chapped with he being barely half conscious trying his hard to lift his head.

Shreya was lying upside down on ground in-between mud and green grass as blood oozing out of her stomach. she was looking at Daya with streaching her hands towards him.

Shreya: Da..Daya..sir..

A person sit beside with his face hidden behind a mask, held shreya by her hairs with her face  pulled up to look at him as she screamed in pain.

Person : Dekha, mujhe pange lene ka natija? Tum aur tumhare Daya sir abh yaha se zinda nahi jaayenge. bilkul nahi jaayenge.

Shreya was in pain still try to hold the person mask as he smirks with holding her hand moving close to her.

Person : Itni jaldi kya hain? marne se phele apni muh dikhayi karwake marunga.

He pushes to ground as she falls down with her face touching the grounds with a bang. she slowly raise her eyes lashes looking at Daya who was under the drug influence.

Srinivas: Iska kya karna hain? (person looks at him as he try to catch Daya slipping hand)isko drug dene baad bhi ye itna bhari hain. (finally leaving his hand and pushes uttam aside)isko idharhi chodte hain.

Uttam: Haa waise bhi iski ye halat mein na ye kuch kar sakta aur (smirks)iske saathi bhi wapas chalegaye isse idhar chod ke.

Person: (glaring angirly)Dimag kharab hogaya hain tum logo ka?isko yaha chodenge to lene ke dene padjayenge.

Srinivas: To itne bhari insaan tu leke jaa apne saath. main thak gaaya hu waise bhi inn dono ko marna tha apna madla to pura hua na?

Uttam: Haa(looks at shreya lying down with eyes closed)isko main leke jaata hu.

Person hold uttam collar as he glares at him.

Person : tum dono ko iss daya se badla lena tha aur maine wo mauka diya lekin mera badla isse baki hain. (stare at shreya)iss ladki ke chakar mein ye dono ek baar bhag chuke hain iss baar aisa kuch nahi hona chaiye.

Uttam:(confused)abh aur kya baki hain?

Person : mera badla, mera sabkuch cheen gaaya sirf aur sirf inn dono ki wajha se, merko jail hogayi meri family mujhse dur hogayi abh iska anjam ye dono bhogtenge. (he looks at both of them)leke chalo inn dono adde pe waha pe main khud apne haato se inki jaan lunga inki chatein ko khatam karke.. fanna karunga inhe.. 

He smirks looking at dareya with hate as he moves away while Srinivas was scratching his head disappointment with Uttam coming towards him.

Uttam : Dada ye samjh kyu nahi raha, udhar marne ka idhar marne ka farak kya hain?waise bhi iski halat dekhko itna to tadap raha hain.

Srinivas: Pagla gaaya hain, 

He thinks for sometime then whispers something in his ears as Uttam smiles looking at him.

*******************************************************************

Firing was going around with one by one gangster gang member falling down. Dareya, Sachin and Rajat were firing from one corner hiding themselves while gagsters were on other side.

Daya : Sachin tum aur Rajat dheere dheere peeche jao warna ye sab khatam nahi hoga.Main shreya tumhe cover denge.

They node while moving slowly as Dareya start firing to distract gang. Shreya looks at a person at the other side of Daya who was aiming to target Daya while she scream his name.

Shreya: Daya sir, neeche jukiya now..

Daya immediately bend down as shreya shots at the goon while he lay down looking at daya. he stare at him then at shreya while she looks at him with concern in action as he smiles at her.

Soon the situation was under control as they arrest the goons with Daya leaning on backside of jeep outside the building where weapons were kept for smuggled on phone informing Abhi about the situation.

Daya: Boss, (Smiling)kitni fikar karoge?Rajat-Sachi bhi theek hain wo baki police force ke saath hatiyaro ko zapt kar rahe hain. Haa shreya bhi theek hain wo bhi unke saath hain...(hits his forehead)kaha na main bilkul theek hu..(see shreya coming with 2 cooldrinks cans in her hands as he disconnects the call with Abhi)Abhijeet main tumse baadmein baat karta hu.

Daya instantly cuts the call as he looks at her with smiling face. She hands him one can and stand beside him, he glances at her as she looks at him with confused face.

Shreya:kya hua sir?

Daya;knight in shinning armour.

Shreya;matlabh?

Daya:kuch der phele koi yaha mera knight in shinning armor ban rahi thi na?

Shreya smiles looking at him widely.

Shreya;Sir last week ka charity even pe aapke saath jaake acha laga. Thankyou.

Daya:(smiling)Mujhe bhi kehna tha par waha pe tumne aur arsad ne mujhe dance karwadiya isliye (raising his eyes)no thanks.

Shreya:aapko bura laga?

Daya;(looks at her with smiling face nodding no)nahi, actually mujhe dance nahi aata.

Shreya:aapne bohut acha dance kiya.. infact wahi ki sari ladkia jo volunteers thi unhone shart bhi lag....(she bite her lips as he looks at her staring as she slowly glance at him with corner of her eyes)wo.. Sir

Daya:(holding the can in his hands)kya kaha tumne? Mujhe pe shart lagi thi?

Shreya:mujhe koi bula rahe hain shayad.

She try to move as he held her hand while she looks at him turning with bitting her lips. He steps closer with she closing the eyes, he notice her log eyes lashes with small line of eye liner, a nose ring, pink lipstick and short hairs flying in air. The moon light was falling on her with making her most beautiful girl for him. He smile looking at her, she slowly open her eyes and looks at him staring at her while he looked at him smiling and raising her eyebrow.

Shreya;Sir.. (he dosent respond as  she snaps her finger infront him)Daya sir..

He looks at her taking back step with he stumble on a rock with she holding his hand with saving him from falling down. He held her soft hand while she worried made her grip tight.

Shreya;aap theek hain?(he was looking at worried expressions)sir..aap theek hain

Daya;(smiles)knight in shinning armor abh keechogi ya main idhar neeche gir jaunga.

She smiles at his word with pulling him towards her as he stumbles with coming towards her as she hold him by shoulder. He looks at her while she smiling.

He steps back nervously looking around, her phone beeped and he again stare at her. Her hairs were flying as she was holding the can in one hand and phone in other.

He was adoring her with opening the can as the it brust out with falling down and spreading the droplets on shreya and him while he try to cover it from his hands and shreya keep her hands to avoid it but within few second the can was spilled out.

Daya:(looking at her)shit...

She lower her hands covered with coke  with looking at him while he close his mouth leaving the coke bottle as it falls and with the remaining coke popping up falling on their foot.

Daya bite his lips looking at her with sorry face as she glare at him for a while then brust into laughing shaking her coke as well with Daya eyes widen as he take back steps and she move forward.

Daya;No.. nahi.. Shreya no..

He run around jeep with she following him.

Shreya:Sir aapki knight in shinning armour aapse kuch kehna chati hain rukiye please.. rukiye sir..Sir..

Both run while their laughter echoed around.

*********************************
Daya opened his eyes with shreya voice echoing as he found himself with the same place from they ran away. He looks around to find shreya but she was no where to be seen.

His head was spinning with flashes of they being caught by the goons, when he was fighting with both of them a 3rd person inject something in his body while he falls down with shreya running towards and gets stabbed by a knief in stomach. She also falls down at a distance while he try to get up and fight but they hit him with stone nearby as he bleed badly with helplessly looking at shreya.

He also recollects flashes of there being a mask man who held shreya with her hairs.

Daya panicked looking for a way when he heard a sound outside, he try to get up but was tied up with the rope with he feeling dizziness in his head. He was rolling eyes with something flashing on his eyes.

He looks around trying to look at the thing as he saw a ring lying on the grounds. He saw it and recollects seeing it in shreya finger. It was he engagement ring, he very well knew the ring which snatched her from him.

He gripped the chair with grinning his teeth and putting all his strength as the wodden handles of the chair break with jerk.

He pulls ropes from his hand,legs and bottle of water on the table at a corner. He managed to limb until the table with grabbing it and pour it on himself trying to wake himself.

He looks at the door as srinivas and uttam come inside with shocked expressions looking at him.

Daya:(glaring at them)Shreya kaha hain?

They exchange looks as they try to stop at him but he throw the bottle in his hand towards uttam as the gun falls downs with srinivas running to hit him. Daya pull the table with pushing it towards him as srinivas held his stomach with the hit. Daya roll over the table with holding srinivas by his hand rotating it with full speed and kicks uttam in his stomach and pushes srinivas to aside.

Both falls down with hurts as daya looks at them glaring. He picks the chair and put it on srinivas with grabbing uttam making him sit on it and kept kicking and punching them.

Daya;kaha hain shreya?

**********************************
Forest:

Abhi along with others was taking heavy breathe as he looked at the blood stains on grounds.

Sachin:Sir ye Sara rasta khoon ke nishone se bharat hain par yaha se aage kahi koi khoon nahi dikhra hain.

Abhi:Raat hone wali hain, barish ho rahi hain pata nahi shreya aur daya kaisi halat mein honge.

Nikhil:(touching the stains)sir, ye khoon bhi tazaa hain.

Pankaj:(limping worried)sir samjh nahi aara shreya ka khoon hain ya daya ka..

Abhi  rubs his forehead looking around with worried face.

Abhi:Daya.. kaha hain yaar tu?

Pankaj:Sir, aapne jo kaha uss hisab se humne Acp sir tak ye baat to pahuncha di hum wapas jaa rahe hain aur wapas iss jungle mein aaye lekin yaha bhi juch mil to nahi raha.

Abhi:Pankaj,itna rasta to mila. Bas hume der na hogayi ho.

Sachin:Pankaj Nikhil tum dono yahi ruko main aur Abhijeet sir iss khoon ke nishan ka peecha karte hain.

Pankaj:Sir please, hum bhi chalenge.

Nikhil:yes sir..

Abhi:(taking a sigh)tum dono idhar se jao hum uss taraf jaate hain.

They nodes while they move inside finding daya around.

Sachin-Abhi were at a distance when they hear some noise as they hold their guns and run towards that place and see a person moving inside while they slowly follow him.

*********************************
Daya was clenching uttam throat in his hands and staring angirly at him as srinivas was shouting to stop. Suddenly a bullet touch daya arm as he leave uttam and moves back.

He held his arm in pain looking at door where he see a person standing pointing gun towards him.

Uttam was taking heavy breathe as srinivas also got up as they all stand opp to daya staring at him.

Srinivas:Marde re isko..

Utaam:haa khatam kar isko..

Person:Daya kaisa lag raha hain aise yaha?

Daya;kaun ho tum?aur shreya kaha hain?

The person stare at uttam and srinivas as they looks away avoiding his look.

Person:Wo waha jaa chuki hain jaha usse jaana chaiye.

Daya;(angirly)main chodunga tumhe agar usse kuch bhi hua.

Person:(smirks)mujhe bhi aise hi laga tha jab mera sab kuch tumne mujhse cheen liya tha.

Daya:(confused)Maine?ho kaun tum aur kaha hain shreya?

Person;Main kaun hu..haha tumhari shreya ka akhri icha puri ki thi to tumhari bhi kardeta hu(he laughing removes his mask as daya gets shocked)

Daya;Ashish?

Ashish:Daya..

Daya;Tum?tumne kiya ye sab?Tum to jail mein the na.

Ashish (smirks): Daya sir,humare bhi connection hain.

Daya;Kyu kiya ye sab?Shreya ko takleef deke tumhe kya mila?

Ashish;tum mile daya aur mere pyaare dost tum logo ne mere pass koi option nahi choda.(walks towards daya) Tumhari wajha se mera sab kuch cheen gaaya, meri life, meri family, mera kaam. Sab kuch isliye maine socha tumse tumhara sab kuch cheen lu and guess what (rolling gun in his finger)uss upar wale ne mujhe moka diya. Shreya mujhe ek din yaha market mein dikhayi di aur maine ye srinivas (smirks)pata hain main akela dushman nahi hu tumhara ye bhi hain. Iske baap ko tumne mardiya tha ek Durg racket ko pakadte samay aur ye uttam isse tumne aur tumhare pyaare dost ne pakda tha ek murder case mein. Dekho abh hum sab milke tumhe marne aagaye.

Daya;Gunha kiya tha tum logo ne aur ye soch rahe ho ki bach jaaoge?nahi Ashish ek baar tum pakade gaaye the aur iss baar bhi wahi hoga.

Ashish;kaise?kyu ki tumhari team na yaha hain aur nahi abh tum bachoge.

Daya:Shreya kaha hain Ashish?

Ashish:Shreya mar chuki hain(daya gets stunned as Ashsih show his hands to daya)ye dekho innhi haatho se abhi maar ke aaya hu.. wo mar chuki hain abh Bari hain tumhari.

Daya gets stunned as he looks at Ashsih with anger and feeling of lost.

Daya;(nodding his head)Abhijeet tumhe chodega nahi.

Ashish:Tumhe mardu usse zyada mujhe kuch nahi chaiye. Bhale iske baad tumhara dost marde mujhe.

Ashish smirking pull the trigger as Daya close his eyes with recollecting shreya memories.

Daya;(thinking)sorry shreya, main kuch nahi kar paaya. Pheli baar main tumse apna kiya hua wada nahi nibha paaya. I am sorry shreya.. I am really sorry..

The gun fires the bullet as daya kept his eyes closed, after a few second he dosent feel any pain which make him open his eyes and see Abhijeet standing infront of him with holding his guns towards Ashish, uttam and Srinivas along with sachin from otherside.

Ashish hand was bleeding as Abhi looks at daya then galre at Ashish holding his collar with one hand.

Abhi:Abhijeet ke hote hui Daya ko kuch nahi ho sakta, kuch nahiiiiiiiii... suna tumne..

Ashish:(smirks)Daya to milgaya lekin shreya.. wo to gaayi..

Daya walks towards Ashish as he punches him hard with throwing him to ground, kicks him stomach while sachin held uttam and srinivas. Abhi was glaring at Ashish with daya still hitting him badly asking for shreya. Ashish was bleeding but kept smiling which irritated daya. Pankaj, Nikhil comes as they were shocked to see Ashish while Daya was fighting furiously with him.

Abhi try to stop daya while he was out of control.

Abhi:Sachin,Nikhil- Pankaj leke jao inhe abhi..

They looks at him as Abhi signal they move with srinivas, uttam and Ashish smirks.

Abhi:Sachin agar ismein kisi ne bhi koi bhi hosiyari ki to usse iss duniya se alvida kardena, encounter ka haq to hain hi humare pass.

They all nodes as Uttam and srinivas gets scared with quietly follow but Ashish smirking look at Daya who had lost look and hope in his eyes.

Ashish:Daya har gaaye, bach gaaye ho lekin tumhari zindagi waise nahi rahegi jaise thi. Meri tarha tum bhi tadpo abh uske liye.. maine alag kardiya tum dono ko mardiya usse...hahaha

Daya falls down on his knees with jerk as Abhi sit beside holding him by shoulder.

Daya:Main nahi bacha paaya usse.. abhijeeet main nahi...ahhahaaaahhaaa shreyaaaaaa....

Abhi try to hold him by his shoulder but daya was crying bowing his head down touching the ground as he looks at the ring shinning. He looks at it then recollect shreya having the ring in her finger while he took her with him the 1st time.

Daya:(grabs the ring as Abhi looks at him)Abhijeet shreya yaha thi.

Abhi:Yahi rakha gayaa tha tumdono ko to wo yahi rahegi na.

Daya;nahi boss,shreya ko yaha hume wapas pakad ne ke baad leke aaye the. Ye ring thi uske unglio mein jab main usse yaha se leke gaaya tha.

Abhi looks at daya then at ring as he grabs it.

Abhi:Daya, matlabh wo yahi kahi hain.

Daya:Hume usse dhundna hoga, usse kuch nahi ho sakta.

Abhi:kuch nahi hoga usse, chaalo..

Both of them move into jungle seraching for shreya as they kept screaming her name.

Daya;Shreyaaa????shreyaaaa..

Abhi:Shreyaaaaa...shreyaaaa.....

It was already dark as they went able to find anything. Daya moves forward running followed by Abhijeet, they were around a corner of forest where they see a big factory covered between the tress. Both glanced at eachother moving inside them with sneaking through window

Abhi:(looking around)ye itne sare cans.. aise lagta hain jaise ye cool drinks ke cans ki factory hain.

Daya;Shreyaaaaaaaa....

Abhi:(looks at him then around)Shreyaaaaa......

They search the whole factory but couldn't find anything as Abhi was disappointed looking at Daya desperate look while searching for her.

Abhi tabs his shoulder with daya looking at him.

Abhi:Yaha nahi hain wo, bhar jaake dekhte hain.

Daya;Abhijeet, mujhe dar lag raha hain. Shreya ko kuch hogaya to main..

Abhi:(tapping his shoulder)kuch nahi hoga usse, hum hain na usse dhund nikalenge. Isliye der nahi karte aur bhar jaake dhundte hain.

Daya nodes as they move to exit through window. Abhi comes out while Daya looks around with twisted feeling in his heart as he was sneaking around he hear a sound with he pausing in his place.

Abhi;kya hua Daya?

Daya:Shreya yahi hain.

He moves back inside with Abhi sneaking inside again following Daya. Daya looks for the sound he heart as he move around and notice a few cans fallen down with the soda flowing fown near a cabinet of Big box.

There was plastic bag which was lying down as daya figured that it has fallen down with the force of box moment.He runs to it with banging on it.

Daya:shreya..shreyaaa...

He hear a sound from inside with the box moving a little on its own. Abhi stare at him as daya try to open the box but it was locked, abhi try to find something as daya kept pulling the lid.

Daya:Shreya, fikar maat karna main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. Main yahi hu..

Abhi gets a steel thing rod like thing as Duo try to fit it inside the box and opens it with full strength.

Box lid breaks into half as Duo see shreya tied up. Daya pick her outside the box removing the sticker from her mouth while she was taking heavy breathe. Abhi open her ropes as Daya pats her cheeks.

Daya:Shreya..Shreya..  mujhse baat karo..Shreya..

Shreya;(tapping her eyes as she speak and he lower his ear towards to hear her)sorry sir..

Daya looks at her as she closes her eyes with Abhi holding her hand.

Daya (teary eyes):Shreyaaaaaaa....

**********************************
Hospital:

Everyone were outside the ICU as Dareya were getting teared inside.

Acp - Salunke were sitting on chairs with tensed expressions.

Abhi was rubbing his palms together looking at ICU door with beating heart beats. Shreya parents were sitting on chairs as purvi gets water for them. Sachin, Nikhil, Freddy were also standing in corner waiting update.

Pankaj came of the doctor room with dressing in his leg as he sat near Freddy sadly.

Tarika walks to Abhi hold his hands as he looks at her with worry and clenched her plam. The situation was serious as they kept praying for Dareya safety.

Dareya were hurt badly as they were taken into ICU for treatment.

After a while Doctor comes out as all surround him immediately with Abhi standing beside him.

Acp:Doctor kaise hain dono?

Doctor;(looking low)Dekhiye Mr.Daya ki halat thik hain lekin..

Abhi:lekin kya doctor?

Doctor: (bitting his lips)miss.shreya ki body medicines ko respond nahi kar rahi hain.

All gets stunned as they gets worried for her.

Salunke:Aise kaise ho sakta hain.

Dr:Dekhiye unki body mein drugs ka level itna badh gaaya hain ki abh koi medicine unhe suit nahi Kari.

Shreya Dad:Koi to rasta hoga?

Dr:Unka hosh mein aana zaruri hain warna him kuch nahi kar sakte.

Shreya mom loses her strength as sachin held him making her sit near chair.

Abhi:Dr please kuch to kijiye.. please..

Doctor:I am so sorry, hum abh sirf unke hosh mein aane ka wait kar sakte hain aur kuch nahi.

Shreya mom cries as all gets worried with Dr instructing nurse to keep shreya under observation and move Daya to other room.

Shreya Mom:Kya ho raha hain meri beti ke saath.. wo humare liye apni khusiya chod ke yaha tak aayi aur hum usse bacha tak nahi parade hain.

SD;(holding his wife hand as she cries in his arms)Kuch nahi hoga shreya ko, himaat rakho wo humari bhadhur officer hain. Dekhka wo theek hojayegi.

Abhi move to ICU door as he lean in looking at shreya sadly as daya was taken out. Daya was unconscious with oxygen mask on his nose and baid-aids on his arms as Abhi looks him sadly.

Abhi:(praying)Daya se uski khusiya maat chiniye bahgawan. Abh bas bohut hua abh inko ek dusre se dur maat kijiye. Please maat kijiye, please please please...

*************************************
Daya slowly open his eyes with the blurred image infront of him gets clear as he see ceiling.

He try to get up and sit on the bed with seeing Sachin lying on sofa nearby.

Daya;(mummering)Abhijeet... shreyaa... (thinks looking around)Abhijeet yaha nahi hain matlabh Shreya..

He got up with pulling all the strings of glucose from his hand and stand holding the bed side moving outside his room. He hand band-aid around his head, hands and legs.

He was looking around but couldn't find anyone as he walked the hospital lobby. It was past midnight around 3 O'clock as the hospital was silently. The receptionist was lying down on desk with wardboys outside the patient lobby.

He walks crossing the rooms of patience with catching the glimpse of Abhi and shreya parents near ICU. He walks towards them as he notice they emyes were closed but sollen, traces of wiped tears were visible. He looked at them for few minutes at them as he clenched his hand try to move towards ICU as his heart kept beating very fast.

He peeped through the ICU glass looking at shreya tried up around with strings in hands with glucose and blood bottle attached to her with one one drop dripping passing into her body.

He keep his palm on the glass with tears forming in his eyes. Her injuries were dressed with white cotton and bandaid. The nurse was dozing near Shreya, he turned around to see everyone sleeping as he sneak inside looking at shreya state. He sit on his knees with adoring her face with looking at her heart filled with guilt.

Nurse wakes up as her phone vibrates while she pick the call and daya hide under the bed.

Nurse:(wishperes)hello.. haa main hospital mein hu. Haa wo ek cid officer hain uski body respond nahi kari medicine ko... Khabar che pan have Maru aaya rehvanu important che. Pal pal week ho raha hain iska heart, hosh mein aaye to main yaha se niklu na. Agar ye hosh mein na aaye to iski jaan ku khatra hain. Nurse hu baba aise kaise chod ke aasakti hu, haa ruk thoda bhar aati hu...

She moves out as Daya was shocked to hear her. He gets up sitting beside shreya on bed while looking at her.

Daya slowly move his hands as he held her hands in his with looking at her.

**********************************
Dareya along with sachvi, abhrika were sitting in cafe on terrace after watching a movie.

Tarika:Mujhe chips chaiye, chal purvi leke aate hain.

Purvi:(nodes)hmm shreya kuch chaiye?

Shreya:French fries.

She nodes as they move while Abhi glance at tarika, he smiles moving.

Abhi: Mujhe coke chaiye.

Daya:Boss, ye to rakhi coke(shows coke bottle on table)

Sachin:(galces at Abhi glances and see pepsi shop)Pepsi chaiye na sir aapko..

Abhi:haa haaa haa..main aata hu.

Daya gets suspicious as sachin gets a call. He picks up call with excusing himself. Daya looks at Abhi who go and stand near tarika as he smiles looking at abhrika.

Daya:(mummering)Abhijeet bhi na.. huh..

He smiling turns to see shreya enjoying the food.

Daya:(smiling)Itna ache hain samosa?

Shreya:(chewing)haa sir.. dekho aap bhi khaiye.

Daya:(smiling)Haa haa kyu nahi.

He also enjoy the warm delicious samosa as shreya looks at him while he pause and raise his eyes in question

Shreya:(smiling)sir aapko movie kaise lagi?

Daya:(wiping his mouth)kuch khass nahi lagi... I mean ok thi one time watch.

Shreya:(nodding in no)nahi sir, I meant story line specially ending kaisa tha.

Daya;Sad tha na ending but I guess justified hain. Wo pyaar mein saath mein jeene marne wale logo ke liye banai hain.

Shreya;(looking at him)aap mante ho insab mein?

Daya:Main?hahaha main pyaar (sadly)mein nahi manta..

Shreya:hmm..

Daya:kyu puch rahi ho?(shreya nodes nothing as daya smiles)tum batao tumhe kaisi lagi?

Shreya:Bakwas..(Daya stare at her with open eyes)matlabh pyaar mein log saath jeete hain aur ye maar rahe the. Last mein hero heroine ka marna mujhe bilkul nahi pasand. Mujhe pata hota ending to main kabhi ye movie nahi dekhti.

Daya;Itna na pasand?

Shreya:Aur nahi to kya.. Sir main to pyaar mein saath mein jeene mein belive karti hu na ki pyaar mein marne mein.. (Daya stare at her)sir aap hi sochiye jab ek pyaar karne wala ek ko chod ke dusre ke liye maar jaata hain to dusre ko kaise akela lagta hain. Worst feeling hain wo.. isliye pyaar mein jeen chaiye logo ko. Aisi movies ko band karna chaiye..

She gets woked up as daya smiles calming her.

Daya;Haa sahi kaha,CID officer ko apna gussa samet karna chaiye (Shreya narrow her eyes looking at him as he clear his throat)Aise ACP sir kehte hain.

Shreya:(chuckles)Sir aap ACP sir se kitna darte hain.

Daya:(resting his hand on table as he lean towards her)Gabbar singh hain wo.. mere samne keh diya unke samne maat khena ye sab. (shreya was staring at him as he lean back)Unhe pyaar shaadi ye sari baatein nahi pasand.

Shreya:(curiously)kyu?

Daya:Tum nayi aayi ho na CID mein isliye tumhe nahi pata, dheere dheere samjh jaogi.

Shreya:Hmm.. samjhna to padega warna mujhe neend nahi aayegi(Daya looks at her curiously)wo kya hain na main ek baar kisi cheez ya insaan ke peeche pad jau na to mujhe koi peecha chuda nahi sakta.

Daya:(smiling mummers looking around)Chudana bhi kaun chatein hain.

Shreya looks at him pausing her action as Daya realizes what he said as he also looks at her.

Daya:(stammer thinking)wo..ow..i meant ki bureau mein log kaam hojayenge(shreya raise her eyebrow as he snaps)haa.. socho tumse peeche chutjayega to phir kaam zyada hojayega and phir aise movies and lunch pe aane ka mauka kaha milega.

Shreya(smiling);Sachi sir.. (Daya nodes passing the samosa on table)par sir ye to aapka hain na?

Daya:Koi baat nahi tum khao tumhe pyaar mein jeena jo hain, achi sehat banao.

She smiles enjoying the samosa with chatni while he looks at her.

Daya:(thinking)kya keh raha tha main?kyu kaha?Dayaaa hosh mein reh.

****************************************************************

Daya looked at her closed eyes recollecting her cheerfulness as his heart sink looking at her. He was happy to be far from her but never thought he would she her in this state.

Daya:Shreya.. (rub her palm softly with his tears slide down from his eyes falling on her hands)yaad hain tumhe shreya,ek baar tum .tu..tumne mujhse se kaha tha. Pyaar wo hota hain jo saath jiya jaaiye naki saath maara jaaiye, apne pyaar ko akele chodke jaana sahi nahi hain. Right.. phir tum kyu aise kar rahi ho. (Hold her palm in between his hands)Shreya main janta hu maine bohut der kardi, hamesha kardeta hu lekin I promise abh se aisa nahi hoga lekin tum mujhe wapas akele chod ke maat jao please shreya. Please.. main nahi rehpaunga(sob with his heart)nahi reh paunga shreya.. (touch her hands on his forehead)I love you shreya.. I love you.. please don't go please.. please shreya please.

Daya heart was sinking as with feeling Shreya lost as he hears her voice.

Dayaaaa sir..

He quickly looks at her as he saw her half open eyes,he smiles looking at her.

Shreya;Mai..

He wasn't able to hear so he bend down to hear her.

Shreya:pe..peeche...cho..od ke nahii...nahi...jaunga...

He laughs at her words with he hugging holding her in his arms with tears rolling his eyes. He looks up thanking as she tabs his back looking at the door. He break the hug looks at her eyes and see Abhi, Sachin and her parents standing by the door. He looks at them them at her as make her lay down slowly while her mom-dad comes to either side of the bed.

Sachin : (whisper to Abhi)Main Acp sir ko aur baki sabko inform kardeta hu.

He nodes as sachin smiling at dareya moves away while Abhi move inside standing beside daya tapping on his shoulder.

Abhi:(whispering)Tu theek hain?

Daya nodes his head while both looks at shreya with worry and heart beating fast, shreya was looking at her parents as they were caring her hair and face.

SM:Tujhe hosh aagaya.. meri bachi.

SD:Hum kitna dar gaaye the, tere Dada dadi ki halat kharab hogayi shreyu.

Shreya:(smiles)Maa..in.. theek hu..

Her dad cares her head as he looks at Daya while he stand up and moves towards him.

Daya was nervously looking with gluping his breathe.

SD:(whispers)Tumhe yaha se jaana chaiye..

Abhi-Daya looks at him shocked as Daya looks at shreya who was staring at them with half opened eyes. Abhi stare at Daya who was was looking at shreya, he held his hand trying to console but Daya take a deep breathe with sitting on his knees.

Abhi gets shock as he hand on his one knee looking at Daya. Shreya and her parents were suprised.

Abhi:Daya..kya kar raha hain?

Daya;Wahi jo bohut phele karna chaiye tha.

SD;Ye kya kar rahe ho tum?

Abhi looks at her dad while Daya looks at shreya dad.

Daya:Sir.. Main janta hu siddharth mujhse kayi guna acha hain.(with sadness filled eyes) Shayad mera aisa karna sahi nahi hoga lekin mujhe aur kuch samh nahi aara. Please please mujhe shreya ka haath dedijiye. Main usse bohut khush rahunga, apni jaan se bhi zyada dhayan rakhunga uska.

Shreya gets emotional looking at Daya as Abhi proudly smiles at his bestie while he sat along with him joining hands. Shreya parents share a look with glancing at shreya then at Daya.

Daya:Main Shreya se bohut pyaar karta hu, uske bina reh nahi sakta. Please mujhse usse alag maat kijiye please sir..

Abhi:Sir, ek baar ke liye sab bhulke sirf shreya ki khusiya ke baremein sochiye. Shreya sirf aur sirf Daya ke saath khush rahegi. Uski khusiya usse maat chiniye please... please...

SM:(gripping shreya hand)Aap siddharth ke ghar walo ko phone lagayi please..

Shreya:Mummy...

SM:Bohut dekhliye abh aur nahi..

SD looks at her as Abhi looks at her while Daya lower his head. Shreya shed tears looking at him as he gets up with Abhi support as they try to move slowly step by step. Dareya heart was beating with the pain of losing eachother as she close her eyes to stop Daya while he don't look at her to avoid making her week.

Daya stop as he felt a grip on his shoulder, Abhi also stop as he turns and gets shocked. Daya also turns around to see Shreya Dad holding him, he gets confused as her mother hold shreya hand while he pull daya towards Rhema bed.

She opens her eyes with feeling her mother grip as she looks at daya standing beside her.

SM and SD smiles while shreya dad puts shreya mom sliding shreya hand in daya hand as they gets shocked looking at him as dareya exchange look with eachother.

SM: Siddharth ko aur uski family ko batana hain ki humari beti ki abh waha jaayegi jaha usse jaana hain.

SD: Hum maaf kardo tum dono,pata nahi kaise nahi dekh paaya apne hi bacho ka pyaar.

Shreya:Mummy papa..

She hugs her mom as her hands join in while Daya smiles with tears as he looks at Abhi who comes running and hugs him..

Abhi:Dayaaaaa.......

He pulls daya along with him hugging shreya and her parents as they smile at Abhi. They break the hug with Abhi hugs Shreya Dad again with cheering.

Abhi:Sir, apne dil khush kardiya sach mein(salute)maan gaaye aapko.

Daya:(comes infront of him taking his blessings as he hugs him)Thankyou sir..  thankyou.. Main(looks at her)Shreya ko bohut khush rakhunga.

Abhi:(leaning forward from Daya back ) I will make sure aise ho..

SD:Haa janta hu aise hi hoga, jo log neri beti ko dhunde mein apni jaan laga sakte hain wo usse kabhi kuch nahi hone denge.

SM:(Cups shreya face)Abh meri ki khusiya se badhke kuch hain?

SD:Bilkul..

He hold daya hand as he make him sit beside shreya with giving her hands in his again with caring their head.

They move out with Abhi giving them thumps up as he move as well.

Daya looks at shreya while she shyly looks at him.

Daya:Sorry shreya, tumhe meri wajha se ye sab jhelna pada.

Shreya:(cover his mouth with her hands)Nahi sir, aisa kuch nahi hain. Infact ye sab hua isliye to aaj hum saath hain.

Daya;(lean closer with placing a kiss on her forehead as close her eyes)I love you shreya.. I love you..

Shreya:I love you too Daya sir..

She smiles as they both get lost in eachother arms with smiles and  awaiting for wonderful amazing life togeather.

**********************************
All were cheering with throwing flowers on Dareya as Daya held shreya hand smiling sliding the ring in her finger as she looks at him and the ring.

Abhi:(cheering)woo mere bhai...

Shreya smiles as tarika pass her the ring with daya forwarding his hands looking at her. She slide the ring as well with him smiling at her.

The party poppers blast with making noise as shreya close her ears with sliding towards Daya while he held her in his arms smiling heartedly.

Dareya takes blessing from shreya parents , Acp , salunke and tarika parents.

Abhi:(leaning to tarika ear)Abh humari baari bhi aane hi wali hain.

Tarika blush at his comments as they start dancing on the music. All were cheering as Dareya smile looking at everyone came to celebrate the big day of their life.

Siddharth and his family was also standing with cheering dareya clapping for them. While Abhi happiness reached moon as he dancing along with Tarika  and others making the day even more special.

Acp:Abh pata nahi Breaue ka kya hoga.

Salunke : Pradyuman kitni chinta karta hai.. dekh wo kitne khush hain sab.. aur tune wo kahawaqt nahi suni?

Acp:Kaunsi?

Salunke: Poothi Padh Padh jag muhaaa, pandit bhaya na koi...... Dahi Akshar Prem ke, Padhe so pandit hoiye.

Acp:(join his hand at Salunke)bohut ache... Tumhe doctor nahi poet hona chaiye Salunke..

Salunke gets confuse as Acp moves towards Abhi and team followed by him confused as they all dance along with each other.

***********************************************************************

Dareya &Abhrika came out of movie screen with Tarika-Shreya moving to ladies room and Abhi daya noticing some media reports outside the theater, Daya looks at Abhi as he roll his eyes bitting his lips.

Abhi : Ye logo ko CID ki shaadi fascinating lag rahi hain,jaha dekho pahunch jaa rahe hain.

Daya :(Smiling)Ek saath CID ke seniors ki shaadi hogi to fascinating to lagegi hi, waise bhi inhe masala chaiye.

Abhi :(holding his head)abh bhar kaise nikle?

Daya: Niklana zaruri hain? 

Abhi looks at him shockingly while he winks as both smile mischievously..

When shreya-Tarika came out of washroom immediately with a hurry daya-abhi held their hands with taking their respective girls to either side of the basement and car parking.

Dareya were heading through stairs around the car parking while shreya was walking behind him confused.

Shreya:sir, kya hua sab theek hain na?Sir..

Daya :(coming down looking around)haa theek hain..

Shreya:Phir hum iss tarha se kyu bhag rahe the, aise laga jaise koi chor ko pakadna tha.

Daya: Chor ko hi to pakadna hain. (shreya looks at him confused looking around while Daya held her hand moving closer to her)tumhi ho chor jisne mera dil churaya hain.

Shreya:(looks at him with burst out laughing)hahaha.. 

Daya:(confused)Ohh madam, ladkiya marti hain aise dailouge pe.. dekha nahi uss movie mein..

Shreya: (laughing with putting her arms around him)hahahaha.. Daya sir ye cringe lines pe marti hongi ladkiya lekin main to aape marti hu. (he smiles blushing with he looking around and she try to peek at his face)sir aap sharmatein bhi hain?

Daya: (smiling)Shreya, tumna Abhijeet se dur raho.. uski tarha baatein karne lagi ho.

Shreya:(shocked removing her hands)Aap aur Abhijeet sir aisi baatein karte ho?

Daya:(still blushing)hmm

Shreya:(raising her eyebrows)kya?

Daya:(looks at her then jerks his head)nahi mera wo matlabh nahi tha.. main keh raha tha ki.

Shreya see some reporters as he pull daya hiding behind a car while daya kept looking at her. He lean his head on car.

Daya:(whisper)Socha nahi tha ki aise bhi kabhi hoga jis din hum ek dusre ke saath choro jaise chupte rahenge. 

Shreya:(looks at reports holding Daya hand)sir, aapko romantic baatein such rahi hain yaha mujhe thriller wali feeling aarahi hain.

Daya: Thrill + Romance perfect combination, mere saath puri life aise hi rahegi. Tayar ho exciting drive pe jaane ke liye.

She looks at him for a second then nodes as he held her hand pulling her beside him. They run with the reporters following them, Daya smiling winks at her as she laughs running along with him.

99% kahaniyan "I Love You" pe khatam ho jaati hai ... pata hai kyun? ... 

it's the beginning of the end

                                                    ********************************************
Here the end to this series.

Hope you all liked this short yet beautiful series on happy ending.

The last chapter took a while, actully alot of time :D but hope it was upto the mark with not unnecessary drama.

Dareya were meant together and without any more complications they accepted each other love to lend a happy life together.

Drop in your reviews and likes.

Lots of love ❤️

Dareians rocks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.5K 15
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...
483K 20.9K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
19.3K 581 12
In this story Daya sir and Shreya ma'am love each other aslo confessed their love to each other. But no one in the team know about them not even Abh...
1.6M 66.9K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...