MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

Par moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... Plus

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue

Project Partner

688 15 6
Par moonlight_stars96

1 month later

y/n pov:

I was waiting for my brothers in the living room freaking 30 min.

In this 1 month lot of things changed in my life, but one thing didn’t change that is my and tae oppa relationship, he always avoiding me. I tried to start bonding with him but he keeps avoiding me. It’s so hurt, but I didn’t show it in front of them, And jimin oppa he always annoying me, teasing me, and trying to steal my favorite things like ice cream, chocolate, etc sometimes I want to beat his ass. Other’s just love me as they used to before.

A few weeks before my dad find the truth about what tae oppa had done to me and he gets more anger and he wants to take me to Europe with him, but I refused and decide to stay with my brothers, after hearing my decision everyone get shocked and my brothers become so happy, but dad warned them if something happens like this again he will take me with him, and my brothers also promise him to they will never harm me and always take care of me.

then he gives punishment the oppa he grounded him for a month, I really feel bad for him and also tried to talk to dad but jin oppa stopped me and told me that he never changes his decision once he made it, and if we tried to force him, it’s become a big problem so I didn’t say anything, tae oppa also accept this punishment without say anything.

I heard my brothers' voices so I turn and look in the direction where it’s was come and I saw my brothers walking towards me while arguing.

 y/n: oppa... Where are you been huh? I was waiting for you all so long. “I said annoyingly.”

Jin: sorry princess, it’s all makne’s fault.

Jungkook: what!! why are you always blaming us?

Jimin: why don’t you say anything to suga hyung?  

V: He is the one who sleeps so long and doesn’t want to wake up. We just try to wake up that’s why we are late.

Jungkook: and you’re the one who told us to wake up him.

Jin: now you guys are starting to balming me…huh. “he yelled at them.”

They all started to argue with each other again.

y/n: stop it guys, we are already late for school so please stop arguing let’s go. “I said Irreatingly.”

Then everyone gets into the car, and we drive to the school

y/n: oppa... Hurry up, we only have 10min for school to start. “I said panic tone.”

Jin: why do you look, panic princess? Don’t worry we will be on time.

y/n: you don't know anything oppa. my first class is Mrs. Park's class, she always irritates me, if I’m late for her class, she gives me detention, I don’t want that to happen.

Jhope: don’t worry sunshine no one gonna give you detention. we'll handle everything.

After a min we arrived school entrance, I get down the car and run to school, and I didn’t notice someone walking in front of me then I bomb into him and we both fell on the ground.

y/n: ouch!!!

I look at the person, I bumped it’s jaemin.

y/n: jaemin.. I’m very sorry, I was in a hurry for my class, so I didn’t see you.

I get up from the floor and helped him.

Jaemin: it’s okay y/n, I’m fine, what is your first class?

y/n: hmmm… maths.

Jeamin: oh really!!! That’s my first class too, can we go together?

y/n: yeah.. I don’t mind.

We started to walk towards the class but suddenly the bell rings so I held his hand and started to run.

Jaemin pov:

I was going to my class but someone bumped into me, I look at the person it was y/n, then she say sorry to me and help me to get up, we started to walk to our class but the bell rings. she held my hand and started to run. I hold my hand with her soft hand, I feel so happy. I want to hold this hand forever and I look at her face she looks so beautiful and adorable. I want her so badly, You make me insense y/n.  After we reach our class, she let go of my hand.

Mrs. Park: you guys are late for my class. “she said angrily.”

y/n: sorry Mrs. Park, I won’t be late again. “I tried to avoid her eye contact.”

Mrs. Park: listen y/n, I know you’re the best student in our school but it doesn’t mean that you can do whatever you want.

 “she yelled at me and now everyone look at me. It was very embarrassing for me

Jaemin: it is not her fault Mrs. Park, because of me she is late. I will accept whatever punishment you give.

I look at him with winded eye but he just smile at me. I thought he was just like other boys but he wasn't. He seems a good person.

Mr. Park: okay... this time I forgive you both but next time if you guys are late for my class I will give you detention for a week, now get in. don't want to waste my time.

 We just nodded and went to our place. I sat beside lisa unnie.

Mrs. Park: listen, everyone,  I am going to give you a project and you have to complete it within two days and submit it to me.This time I will choose your project partner.

So the partners are: boy 11 & boy 24, girl 22 & boy 7…… blah blah and lisa & jiho, y/n & jaemin.

y/n mind: what!!! no!!.

I look at jaemin and he smiles at me like.

y/n: What the hell is happening to my life? If my brothers find out that my project partner is a boy, they will make it a big problem.‌ what should I do now, I can’t talk to mrs.park about my problem because she never listens to me. I just hope my brother must not know this because I don’t want to get in trouble.

Jeamin: Finally I get my chance to spend time with y/n, but she seems unhappy about Ms. Park's decision. But it’s okay, she will be my girl soon, just wait for me baby girl. Soon you will be in my arm. I will make you in my new TOY. “he looks at her and smirking.”

y/n pov

45 min later finally the boring lecture ended now I’m so hungry, so me and my friends were about to go to the cafeteria but Jaemin come and stopped us.

Jaemin: y/n, can we talk for a minute?

I look at his confused face.

y/n: hmm… what you wanna talk to me?

jaemin: about our project.

y/n: okay.

Then I told my friends to I will meet them in the cafeteria so they left me alone with jaemin and now I and Jaemin is the only person in the class.

y/n: okay tell me what about our project?

Jaemin: we’re the project partners right, so can you come to my place, we will do our project there.

y/n: sorry jaemin I don’t think my brothers will allow me. 

Jaemin: it’s okay if they don’t allow you, I will come to your place. We will do our project in your house.

y/n: NOOOO!!!! Let me ask them first. I will inform you after that.

Jaemin: okay... Can I have your number?

we exchange our numbers then I went to the cafeteria.

y/n pov:

I was sitting with my friends and thinking deeply about how to get permission from my brothers to go to his house because as far as I know they never let me go anywhere alone. Their behavior completely changed when they came to know that I was their younger sister.  They become extremely overprotective brothers and they don't let me go out anywhere.  I have to get everyone's permission if I want to go, which is literally impossible.

I was in my thoughts when jisoo unnie tapped my shoulder.  So I come to my senses.

Jisoo: come to the earth y/n.

Rose: we are calling you last 10min. but you didn’t listen to us.

Jennie: And what are you think? if anything bothering you.

They started to ask so many questions. They didn’t give a time to explain myself.

Rose: y/n, why are you not answering our questions?

y/n: guys calm done, can you guys give me some time to explain myself?

Jisoo: okay fine.

I just sigh and told everything to them.

Lise: You should talk to them first about this, who knows, they may permit you this time.

Rose: Not only that, they can't keep you at home forever like a prisoner.

y/n: yeah I know that, but I can’t go against them. “I said sad tone.”

Jisoo: don’t be sad y/n, I just call and talk to them.

I just nodded and call jin oppa.

On call:

Jin: hey princess.

y/n: oppa Can we talk for a min?

Jin: of course princess. What’s the matter?

I was silent for a moment and then spoke.

y/n:hmmm… o.Oppa I need your permission. “I ask him nervous tone.”

Jin: for what?

y/n: Mrs.Park give me a project and I want to complete that so…

Jin: so what y/n?

y/n: I need to go to my partner house, can I go?

Jin: you know my answer.

y/n: oppa, please.. it’s just a project and I will come back home earlier. if I didn’t complete it I get bad grades oppa.

he just think for a minute then spoke.

Jin: is your partner is boy or girl?

y/n mind: fuck, Now I am in big trouble if I tell him the truth he will kill me, now what will I answer him

Jin: y/n!! answer my question.

y/n: girl oppa...My partner is a girl.

Jin: Okay then, just bring her to our house there you both finish your project together.

y/n:WAIT!! WHAT!! No oppa she can’t come to our house.

Jin: why?

y/n: you know the answer then why should you ask me? Everyone is in this school scared of you all, Do you think she'll come to our house? And I already asked her but she refused it.

Jin: that’s not our problem princess, if you want to complete your project with your partner then just told her to come to our house or else you will do your own, namjoon will help you to complete your project.

y/n: your so mean oppa... I don’t need any one of your help to complete my project.

I cut the call and get up from my seat angrily and left the cafeteria. My friends called me from my behind but I ignore them because I wanted to be alone for a while, so I went rooftop to relax my mind.

Bts pov:

Jin Hyung told us what he had said to her on the phone and we agreed that his decision was correct, but she immediately left her seat and went away angrily. She looks very sad and her eyes were filled with tears. It was so pitiful to see her like that and it gave us so much pain

Jungkook: hyung.... don’t you think we're pressuring her more.

Jin: yeah… I know that but we don’t have any option.

Jhope: and I  know you're worried about her but we are doing all this for her good and no one here is willing to lose her again

Namjoon: Our enemies are everywhere around us and they are waiting for our slightest mistake. we can’t take any kind of risk.

Suga: you know we can’t leave like other normal families, we have a lot of restrictions. We can’t break that and I know one day she will understand it’s all. we doing is only for her safety.

Jungkook: but hyung y/n is not familiar with our life, Since she was a child, she wished to live freely. Not only that, how long can we keep her confined like this?

Jimin: I agree with him we can't keep her locked up like this we need to find a solution to this problem immediately I can't see her being sad.

Jin: okay fine.. I will go and talk to her.

Then he went out of the cafeteria to find y/n. A few min later he found her on the rooftop.

She was sitting there looking at the sky, with a blank expression on her face. He walk towards her and sat beside her. She felt his presence beside her but didn’t look at him.

y/n:  why are you here oppa? “she said while looking at the sky.”

Jin: I’m sorry princess.

y/n: ……

Jin: I know you're angry at us, but we're doing this for your own good. I know you can’t understand now but one day will realize that.

y/n: oppa are you hiding something from me? “I ask look at him.”

Jin: No princess. I didn't hide anything from you.

y/n: is it about you guys being rumored by a part of the mafia? Is that true oppa?

When I said mafia, he gets tensed up.

Jin: who said that? “ He asks serious expression on his face.”

y/n: some people.

I just hope it was just a rumor because I don’t want my brother’s involved in the mafia, but he didn’t say anything instant he just looked into my eyes. It’s made me shiver, was it true? Are they part of the mafia?

???: No...

We turn and look at the person who told us this it’s suga oppa. He walks towards us and sat on my other side.

Suga: do you trust your brothers?

y/n: hmm…yeah, I trust you all “ but why should he ask me in this now.”

Suga: then don’t ask this type of stupid question again and if you hear this type of rumor again just ignore it.

I nodded.

Then the bell rings.

y/n: okay bye oppa, I’m going to my class.

Suga & Jin: bye, take care.

I smile at them and left my class.

As I reached class I immediately run to lisa unnie and sat beside her.

Lisa: are you feeling better?

Y/n: I'm okay and I decided to complete my project in the library. can you please join me?

Lisa: it's a better idea, me and jiho will join.

y/n: thank you unnie, I love you “I hugged her.”

Lisa: yahh…. Leave me everyone watching us. “I pull out the hug and we look at each other and smiled.”

School ended.

I already inform jaemin, and he said he don’t have any problem, so now I and my besties started to walk the library. Then I remembered I forget to inform my brothers so I immediately took my phone and texted namjoon oppa.

y/n: Oppa, I want to tell something important to you.

Namjoon: what is it, angel?

y/n: since you guys are not allowing me to go anywhere, so I decided, I will complete my project in the school library with my friends

y/n: after I complete my project I will call one of you pl6e send someone to pick me up.

Namjoon: okay fine, I will inform others but don’t be late.

Namjoon: And also don’t forget to call us.

y/n: okay oppa I will

y/n: bye.

Namjoon: bye angel.

After texting my brother we all went to the library a few min later jaemin arrived and then we start our project.

3 hours later.

Lisa: Finally we finish our project.  “ she said dramatically.”

We giggled to see her facial expression.

y/n: unnie you look so cute when you act like this.

Lisa: yah.. stop teasing me.

Jiho: I'm thirsty

Lisa: me too, can we go buy some drinks?

Jaemin: okay then let’s go, I will treat you all today.

y/n:  you guys go and have fun, I need to go home. It’s already late.

Jaemin: it’s not that late y/n,

Jiho: yeah!! Jaemin is right, and it’s just a coffee, after we are drunk you can go to your home.

y/n: you know my brothers right, If they find out I will get into trouble.

Lisa: No need to be afraid of your brothers y/n. And also they are not here now anyway, so why should you spoil your little bit of freedom? Let's enjoy.

y/n: she's right why should I be scared of them? I want to enjoy my freedom. okay, let’s go.

Time skip at the coffee shop

Jiho: wow!!! Jaemin how could you know this place, it’s so beautiful. And also it’s near to our school.

y/n: I didn’t see this place before here.

Jaemin: because this café opened a few days ago.

Lisa: okay let’s order something, I’m really hungry.

jaemin went to the counter and order our drinks,  few min later he come back to sit with our drinks, he seem gentle and sweet too, and I’m so happy after so many days I hang out with my friends I just miss the rest of the unnies. It would have been more fun if they were here now.

We were very happy then I called my brothers and told them that my project is over so send someone to pick me up. they said they will send Robin to pick me up. Robin is also one of our guards.

We left the cafe and my two friends walked to their house I started walking towards school but jaemin stopped me halfway.

Jaemin: can I drop you in your house?

y/n: it’s okay, I’m going back to school, my driver waiting for me, I will go with him.

Jaemin: then I drop you at school.

y/n: o..okay. why does he always want to help me?

once we reached the school's back gate. I went to the parking lot immediately and I saw Robin waiting for me, so I run towards him.

y/n: sorry oppa, I took a long time to come here.

Robin: it’s ok miss y/n, I just come here now, let’s go, your brothers are waiting for you.

I nodded and get into the car.

Time skip at home.

I entered the living room and I saw Jin & rm oppa sitting on the couch while watching tv. Then I went to them and sat beside jin oppa.

Jin: did you finish your project?

I nodded my head.

Namjoon: you might be tired so go to your room and take some rest.

I nodded again and I got up from the couch and walked towards my room but I stopped when I saw tae Oppa coming downstairs.  He looked at me for a minute and then walked crossed me without saying a word.

I went to my room and closed the door.  Then I lay down on my bed and started crying.

y/n: why does he hate me? I can’t tolerate his ignorance. It hurts so much. He promised me he never hurt me but he has broken his promise.  “I started to cry harder.”

Meanwhile.

Taehyung pov

I was going downstairs to go out when I saw my sister halfway and she looked at me with her innocent eyes. I felt so much of guiltiness so I immediately went to downstairs by avoiding her. After I enter the living room I saw my brother sitting on the couch, I ignore them and went to the door but they stopped me.

V: what you want hyung why did you stop me?

Jin: tae why are you always avoiding y/n?  Don't you understand how much that hurts her feelings?

V: you really think it doesn’t hurt me?

Jhope: then why are you keep avoiding her, just go and talk to her.

V:  I'm scared hyung, hate myself every time I see her. I promised her to I never hurt her even in my dreams, But I always end up hurting her. what if she hates me, and doesn’t want to talk to me? I’m not a good brother hyung. “He kneeled and started to cry.”

Suga: just stop blaming yourself taa and she never hates you, the instant she loves you more, did you forget you're her favorite brother? Because of your stupidity, you keep hurting her again and again.

Jimin: suga hyung is right tae,  you should talk to her and try to slow this problem and I know y/n will forgive you.

he silently look at his brothers and went back to his room.

Jungkook: hyung? What do you think will he talk to her?

Jhope: I don't know but hope everything goes back to normal.  Otherwise, it will hurt both.

After that, everyone went to their room.

y/n: I miss him, I miss my old tae oppa, I can’t take his hateness anymore. I really want my brother back.

V: I miss her, I miss my blossom, I can’t hurt her anymore,  please forgive me for what I did to you, I really want my sister back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

756K 21.7K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
88.4K 1.9K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
5.5K 679 13
This is a Jinkook family story (Jinkook/BTS are older and the story revolves around their children) Nicholas Jeon is a misunderstood kid, being the o...
104K 2.9K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...