Percy Jackson: Gods' Bane (DA...

By DarkPercyCrack

Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead a... More

𝓐 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙨?
ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ɪ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?
𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐?
(A𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔠y)
𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 (ᴀᴋᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜ)
𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 PT. 1
𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 PT. 2
𝙰 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
A ραтн тσ тнє gσ∂ѕ PT.1
A ραтн тσ тнє gσ∂ѕ PT. 1-1/2
ꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꄲꊰ Fꏂꋬꋪ / ꇙꄲꋊ ꄲꊰ ꓄ꏂꋪꋪꄲꋪ
BΣΉIПD CŁӨƧΣD DӨӨЯƧ
<ꀘꋊꄲꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꄲꋊ ꁝꏂ꒒꒒ꇙ Dꄲꄲꋪꇙ>
α ɠσℓ∂εɳ รɱเℓε
𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔢
𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌
ƬӨ ƬΉΣ GӨDƧ
𝒜𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁
//Final Words and Thanks//

A ραтн тσ тнє gσ∂ѕ PT. 2

1.2K 29 21
By DarkPercyCrack

//AN// You guys are so cool that I decided you deserved another chapter tonight and since I've been on a road trip for the past five hours I'm on a roll so here you are dears, enjoy 💕//

(PERCY'S POV)

"I don't think I can let go, Rachel," I say as I pace back and fourth in front of the elevator.

Rachel watches me with solemn eyes. After a moment of pause she asks, "why?"

I stutter in shock for a second and look at her, aghast. "Why? Rachel they practically killed Annabeth! And hundreds of other innocent demigods!"

She nods absently. "How do you know that it was their fault, Perce? Have you asked why they didn't show up? Maybe they had reasons."
I see her grimace slightly after saying that. Even she doesn't believe they're truly innocent.

I give her the satisfaction of an answer anyway. "Well, Aphrodite has been tormenting me relentlessly since it happened, and she's all but taken credit for it. And you know dam well that they didn't have anything better to do the day that it happened. They also swore they would come to our aid, and still didn't show."

Rachel squints her eyes a bit. "But.."

"-Also!" I interrupt, "They swore on the Styx to me after the battle with Kronos that they would care for their children, and you see how well they've handled that."

Rachel, surprisingly, nods agreeably.

"Rachel, I'm the only demigod powerful enough to do this. I'm the only one who can defend camp from the gods tyranny."

She sighs and blinks hard, like she's fighting tears. "I know, Percy, but you can't sacrifice yourself for this. Camp would rather have you and deal with the gods issues than no you and no gods. You don't always have to be the hero."

I smirk a little at that.

"I know. Luckily, there's a big difference between a hero and a Demigod."

"What's that?"

"The hero knows when to stop fighting."

I jab my fist into the up button for the elevator.

The door opens with a crisp ding.

I turn to a shocked Rachel.

"You coming?"

(End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 11 5
1,965 days. Or five years, four months, two weeks, and six days. That's how long he'd been safe. How long he'd kept it a secret from his friends. Fro...
69.3K 1.3K 26
Discontinued - Sorry, loves. Annabeth Chase grew up chasing the dream that she would be happy forever, without a single issue or argument or broken h...
330K 3.2K 55
He felt betrayed. He felt hurt. The gods had destroyed the great hero leaving just a shell of a person. He came back though with a thirst for Revenge...
250K 4.5K 27
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Percy Jackson final...