Your Scent is hypnotic (Ranfr...

By ChaosKat16

Cover art credit: ss0v3l (Pixiv) smut with little to no plot :p Randal is deep in his heat and gets worked up... More

•♡•

bonus extra stuff lolsies

90 0 0
By ChaosKat16

"Is...is that my shirt?"

"Well-its... one of them..."

Randal turned away from his mate, face flushed red in embarrassment with his ears drooped.

"You...completely soaked these..."

Sebastian picked up his cum drowned shirt and his drool soaked pants, but taking particular interest in the shirt. Taking in deep whiffs of his mates heat scent and shuddering.

"Fuck you smell great...ahh...goddamn..."

A noticeable shape started growing in his tight pants, one that caught Randals attention greatly. He perked his ears forward and got the hint to roll over and open his legs, his cunt on display for his mate. As Sebastian stripped himself and tangled his body with his lovers they both drank in eachothers scents, hypnotizing eachother.

They would be there a while. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
133K 873 14
collection of stories .
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...