The President's Muse

BแปŸi -goldenngirl

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024*
025
026
027
028
029
030
*031
032
033
034
035
036
037

009

4.7K 201 2
BแปŸi -goldenngirl

The President's Muse

Chapter 9

__

It's been 2 days since Theodore Knocks saw Nia Well's.

No matter how hard he tried to distract himself, she was always there, a constant presence that invaded every corner of his mind. Her image would flash before his eyes at the most unexpected moments, making it impossible for him to focus on anything else.

Her voice echoed in his ears, her laughter resonated in his mind, and her scent lingered in the air, a constant reminder of her intoxicating presence.

"Are you even listening to me!?" William yells, clapping his hand infront of Theodore's face causing him to jump. "What?"

William face palms and shakes his head. "Theodore I've been your best friend for so long and I can tell that's something is on your mind lately but can you please just drop it so we can focus on the campaign?" Theodore nodded, picking up the papers infront of him.

"Yes, sorry," The pair both went over their plan for the upcoming charity event that their hosting for families in need. His campaign manager thought that it would be a great idea for them to host a charity, which as they had quoted "Might bring in votes, if not then that's fine, at least we gave back to the community, unlike that scumbag Johnson's Myers,"

Johnson's Myers was the other man running in the campaign but unlike Theodore Roosevelt Rae Knocks Myers was nothing more than a repulsive ass-kisser who achieved absolutely nothing. He has been involved in various scandals in the past, such as posting offensive and discriminatory tweets, as well as engaging in scandalous cheating escapades that have plagued the newspaper articles for months on end.

"Since we did the survey online, an increase of new young gen z will likely vote for you instead since they comment that they liked your speech  you did years ago." William says, scrolling on his iPad.

"What speech was that?" He asked, unsure what that was about since he has done so many speeches.

He would mostly only remember the ones he had written.

"I don't remember myself, cause I probably didn't write it." Theodore nodded chuckling. "That's true,"

"William can I ask you to do a favor for me?" Theodore asked, since his mind started to wander back to Nia Well's, refusing to release her grip on his thoughts.

"Yes, Theodore, you can ask me for anything asides from commiting a crime. I would do anything,"

"Awe William I didn't know you love me that much," William sent a glare his way. "Love is a strong word,"

"Yeah sureee,"

"What's up?"

"Well you remember that time I went to Jamaica and then stayed for 2 months. That day you picked me up from the airport?" William nodded unsure of where this was going since Theodore rarely spoke about what happened 5 years ago.

Theodore stood outside the airport, the rain pouring hard. His tears stained cheeks, now mixed with a mixture of rain and salty tears.

A car drove in front of him, and William came out with an umbrella.

"Theodore what the fuck man?!" He yells, immediately sheltering him with the umbrella. William can see sad look on his friends face, as he opened the passenger door for him.

Theodore was soaked wet from standing out in the rain. The AC was going to make him catch a cold.

"Man why were standing in the rain like a fucking mad man?! You could waited in the airport?! Also where the fuck were you?!" William was so pissed at him. Despite knowing William was mad, all he did was lean his head against the window and mutter.

"I don't want to talk about it,"

His voice barely audible over the sound of the rain.

"What about that day?"

"On my Jamaica trip I fell in love with a girl who was on vacation," William couldn't believe what his best friend was confessing to him. His heart skipped a beat as he processed the words. "What's her name?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Nia Well's," his voice filled with a hint of sadness.

"You waited 5 whole years to tell me that you fell for someone, 5 WHOLE YEARS??!" He felt the urge to punch his friend, to release the pent-up frustration, but he resisted, settling for a piercing glare instead.

"She broke my heart, William," he confessed, his voice filled with pain. "And I knew if I told you, I would still be hearing about it," he continued, his eyes filled with regret. William's frown deepened as he looked at his friend, hurt by the lack of trust. "You think so little of me?" his voice tinged with disappointment.

"Theodore I wouldn't do such a thing cause the moment I saw you in tears at the airport I knew something was up and I was there for you. I didn't pry cause I knew you didn't want to talk about it but I was there."

"I know and I'm grateful for you. I just need your help,"

"You need me to find her?" Theodore slightly nodded. "I saw her last night for the first time in 5 years. I just didn't get her number. I feel so foolish for not doing so, but in that moment, I was overwhelmed with emotions. It was a bittersweet experience because I finally found closure, but it also made me realize something..."

"Realization of what?"

"I'm still madly in love with her,"

A mixture of shock and joy washed over William's face as he processed Theodore words. His smile grew wider than ever before, revealing his genuine happiness for his friend. "Never thought I would hear those words out your mouth. Wow man, I'm so happy for you," he exclaimed, unable to contain his excitement.

Theodore took a deep breath and looked at his friend, William. "Don't get too happy yet," he said,"I just want us to talk and connect back again like we did on the island." William raised an eyebrow, curious about what Theodore was getting at. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I spent a year trying to forget about her," Theodore continued, "but I just couldn't. I really couldn't, now that I have seen her, and gotten closure. I don't think I want to lose her again."

William nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "I see," he said, "so what do you want me to do?"

"I just need you to help me get her number,"

"Of course, I'm here for you," he said

"Whatever you need."

Theodore grinned, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders. "Thanks, man," he said, "I really appreciate it."

William patted him on the back and started to walk away. "I'll call Juan down at the IT department in the FBI," Theodore heard him say, "since he sort of owes me for not bringing a gift to his own brother's birthday. Like who the fuck does that?" Theodore chuckled and watched as his best friend walked away, his phone in his hand already making the call.

He reached up and wiped the tear falling down his face. While William was busy tracking down her number for him, he spent the last few minutes going over the game plan for the next week press conference he has which could either go bad for his campaign or good. As he immersed himself in the preparations, William entered the room, breaking his concentration.

"Got it," William declared, stepping through the door. His voice carried a hint of triumph. "It was quite a challenge to convince Juan, but I resorted to a rather unconventional method. I threatened to set fire to his beloved trousers and his precious collection of limited edition vinyl records. Let's just say he 'willingly' agreed after that."

"How sweet, threatening poor Juan," Theodore says sarcastically, not surprised from what he said.

William hands over the white paper with her numbers written in red pen. Theodore quickly grabs the phone and dials the number written in red.

"Hello? Who is this?" His heart instantly melted upon hearing her voice after a span of two days.

"Hey, darling it's Theodore,"

___

Its all up to fate.

How was it?

See y'all next chapter 🫶🏽

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

662K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
5.1M 218K 41
[COMPLETED] "You're so beautiful." He whispers, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "It's a shame you won't be so much when I'm finished with y...
129K 4.6K 34
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 33.3K 67
ใ€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ & ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ ใ€‘ This story is about a beautiful young black artist that goes on her journey of moving to her home country...