The President's Muse

By -goldenngirl

π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπš—πš πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπš πšπšŠπš•πš•πšœ πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπšžπšπš‘πšπšŽοΏ½... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024*
025
026
027
028
029
030
*031
032
033
034
035
036
037

007

5.4K 223 15
By -goldenngirl

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ

Chapter 7

Love: "In the presence of love, everything becomes possible, and the world becomes a brighter, more beautiful place."

--

"I fell madly in love with you,"

Tears welled up in Nia's eyes, she didn't know how to responded to his confession. "Theo,"

"The night when I finally met you, I was over the moon, just happy to be in your presence. " he smiled as he thought back to that night.

"It's been 3 days Ryan and I still haven't seen her," Ryan groan, as he heard him say that now for the eight time since he entered the room. "If you keep saying that I might just leave and never come back."

"Haha funny," Theodore said not finding it funny. He sighs, putting his face in his hand, as he thought of her again. "Man, this is just depressing but you know what will cheer ya up?"

He looks up. "what?"

"A nice cold strong alcohol drink," Theodore shakes his head and Ryan groans. "You're no fun,"

"Let's go to the beach then, I heard from locals that music and people will be out there maybe this mystery girl will be there." Theodore jumped up at the thought of her being there. "Let's go,"

Ryan sat up and stared at him. "What?" Theodore gave him a confused glance. "I've known you for 30+ years and you have never jumped up this quick to go out with me. Man you don't even know her name, or even said hi and you're already whipped."

"Shut up and let's go before I change my mind," both of them left the room already dressed for a beach occasion, both wearing button down shirts, and short knee length beach pants, paired with sandals fitted for the Sandy beach.

When they arrived at the beach, a symphony of rhythmic beats filled their ears, emanating from the resounding clash of hands against drums. A vibrant scene unfolded before their eyes, as a multitude of individuals swayed and twirled in a mesmerizing dance, their bodies moving in perfect harmony with the pulsating music.

"I'm going to get us some drinks wait right here," Theodore watched as Ryan ran off in the direction, confused by his sudden need to go get drinks since they just got here. As he observed Ryan's sprint towards the beach side bar, he noticed him pause to greet a woman who appeared to be placing an order.

Theodore found himself transfixed by their exchange, oblivious to the fact that he was blocking someone's path.

"Excuse me," a soft voice uttered.

Theodore turned to the side, his eyes catching a glimpse of the unknown voice, realizing it was her.

"Oh hey you," she says, realizing it was the guy she had seen that evening at the bar.

"Um hey?" He was already a nervous wreck.

"You're that guy from the other night right at the bar right?" Theodore was taken aback when he realized that she recognized him, even though they hadn't spoken. He was in disbelief that she remembered his face, causing his heart to race with excitement. "Yes, um Theodore," He cautiously reached out his hand, his heart pounding in his chest. A nervous smile played on his lips as she caught sight of his anxious gesture, causing her to let out a soft chuckle.

"Nia, nice to meet you Theodore," She shook his hand.

The way she pronounced it sent a jolt of electricity down his spine, leaving him yearning for more.

Nia..

After three long days he was finally able to attach a name to the face that had been occupying his thoughts.

"You from around here Nia?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"No, I wish, so beautiful here,"

"I agree, it's very beautiful," he remarked, his gaze fixed directly upon her. Nia, was aware of his intense scrutiny, silently expressed gratitude to a higher power for blessing her with her ebony complexion,

"Are you alone Theo? Can I call you Theo?"

He turned to look at where Ryan was standing but noticed he was not there anymore. "I'm here with my cousin but it seems he's disappeared, and yes you can call me Theo, I don't mind,"

She smiled, "That's not nice of him to just leave you, well I'm not here with anyone would you like to accompany me around the beach, I could really use a taste testing buddy for all the delicious cuisines that Jamaica has to offer," Theodore was taken aback by this unexpected turn of events, realizing that destiny often had its own plans.

"Sounds lovely, I would love to,"

They started to explore the busy beach, their toes sinking into the powdery sand as they both made their way to vendors where they ordered three things.

Nia did all the ordering, and while waiting for the food they both indulged in a game of 21 questions. After their food was ready, they sat, talked and ate as they savored the flavors of authentic Jamaican cuisine, indulging in mouthwatering jerk chicken and sipping on tropical fruit just bursting with sweetness.

They laughed, shared stories and discovered common interests.

It felt like they had known each other for a lifetime, even though they had just met.

"It was not until that day when we went dancing was when I realized, I was falling in love with you,"

Nia and Theodore had only known each other for 2 weeks now, but even during that short period of time they constantly found them self in each other present. Theodore barely saw his family and when he did, it was always in the night or when they were about to leave to go on some adventure. Ryan was busy with some girl he met, which was perfect for Theodore cause it meant he got to spend each day with Nia.

"Which shirt says dancing?" He asked, putting his shirt up to show Sam.

"Meow,"

"The black one?"

"Meow," He watched as Sam licked his paws, before running off in the direction of his room.

"Right you're a cat," Sam was his aunt's cat, who was given to her by a local when she was just a kitten. Theodore's aunt couldn't take him back so he basically lived with a family friend here in Jamaica, and often that family friend would bring him for his aunt to see him.

It just so happens that he got stuck with Sam tonight since his aunt went on a night tour.

Theodore of course had to decide for himself, so he went with the black one button down shirt, and paired them with some high knee length shorts along with some shoes fitted for dancing.

Following that, he patiently waited for Nia outside her room on the floor.

As soon as she emerged from the room, he observed with awe as she gracefully approached him, he couldn't help but be captivated by the way her dress flowed, swaying in perfect harmony with each step she took. The subtle slit on the side tantalizingly revealed a glimpse of her toned legs, igniting an unexpected surge of desire within him. Bathed in the gentle glow of the soft lights, her skin seemed to radiate an ethereal beauty, while her eyes sparkled with an infectious excitement that left him utterly mesmerized.

"You look so fucking gorgeous," he whispers, his arms slowly wrapping around her waist. His lips, tender and soft, brushed against her cheeks, leaving behind a trail of affectionate warmth.

With their hands adjoin, they made their way to the bar, the minute they got to the bar Nia yells. "This is my song!"

I got this message for you, girl

But it seems I was never on time

Still I wanna get through to you, girl...

"Let's dance, Theo!" Nia exclaimed, eagerly grasping his hand and leading him towards the crowded dance floor. Couples of all ages swayed to the rhythm of an unfamiliar song. " what song is this Nia?" He asked, this captivating song stirred an indescribable emotion within him

I want to give you some love

I want to give you some good, good
lovin'

"It's a Bob Marley song and Lauren Hill, " the song played in the background as they swayed side to side, his hand wrapped around her waist, their bodies seeming to move as one, their eyes locked, conveying a depth of emotion that words could never capture.

In that moment, they were lost in a world of passion and desire, their bodies entwined like vines in a tropical paradise.

He felt as if Nia exuded a magnetic energy, which was pulling him closer, and deeper eventually making him realize at that moment that he was falling madly in love with her.

"That night started something that I had hoped for,"

"I'm sorry Theo, I really am."

"I know,"

"Look Nia whatever the reason was, I forgive you." Nia shook her head, not wanting him to just forgive her, she wanted him to hear her out.

"Theo, I've been sick ever since I was 13 years old, and I haven't really told many people, since I never met people I felt would stay with me for long time. But when I do tell people, I don't have this feeling in my chest, that tightness that I felt when I thought of telling you. Theo I was so scared to tell you, and when you had kissed me that night, my mind was consumed with worry and I felt as though I was losing my grip on reality." Her eyes welled up, and a cascade of tears streamed down her delicate cheeks, glistening in sorrow.

Gently, he reached forward and held her face in his hands, tenderly wiping away her tears.

His own eyes welled up with emotion as he listened to her share her truth Although he appreciated her honesty and vulnerability, he felt a deep sadness knowing that she was not in good health. "Nia, you could've told me, I would've been by your side no matter what because I would've loved you no matter. Why were you so afraid? I told you you are the first woman that I've ever felt so crazy about, and the first woman that made my heart skips a beat when near. You completed me, you made me laugh out loud when no one has. Nia I fell madly in love with,"

"I was afraid because.."

"..I fell in love with you too.."

__

Crying, and screaming.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it. See y'all next chapter 🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.6K 60
COMPLETED βœ” "Damn she's thick." We both hear. I move to step over towards him. Eureka holds my arm drawing my attention back on her. She gets on her...
139K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...
953K 35.7K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
1.5M 86.6K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...