๐—š๐—ฅ๐—ช๐—ฅ [twst x reader]

By tally-ho3

(๐˜/๐) He's just the biggest asshole ever ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐‘ You're not explaining what he did... (๐˜/๐) He breat... More

[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜: ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜†!]
1. the villain origin story
2. fighting children and animals
3. committing adultery with other men?!
4. rizzing up a rich ceo's son so he does all the work
5. gay tension.. a LOT of it
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€]
6. who are yuu?!
7. the muppets make me lose my mind
8. making a pity sandwich combo because chicken breasts aren't enough
9. i can't think of a title
10. making a move on someone out of your league (in both war and romancing)
11. A Nefarious Goat Sells Tanks
13. the disastrous lives of main characters
14. the rizz and the anti-rizz
15. not much has happened but all my friends almost died ig
16. Les I'm Miserables
17. newsflash: i have friends
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜: *๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€*]
18. being sane as usual
19. hoes on me, left and right
20. hey i just met you, and this is crazy
21. fremenemanemonies
22. not a filler
23. dick chicken and lore
24. not a flashback
25. that was disgusting... do it again
26. siสณ? sโฑสณ? หขโฑสณ, are you thแต‰สณแต‰?
27. the dark reunion strikes again!
28. perchance
29. farewell's
30. B
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—” ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™: ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—” ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜]
31. no one likes crowley
32. yappery

12. playing dress-up but only theoretically

3.2K 170 114
By tally-ho3

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE HALF-ASSED CHAPTER 😭 😭
I TRIED MY BEST TO LOOK OVER IT JSBFKDBGS

Also PLEASE read the note at the end of the chapter. It's really important for those who are keeping in check with GRWR's updates.

I hesitated for a long moment, staring at the murky black sky and listening to the heavy rainfall before closing my room's window. The necklace was already returned to its spot on my desk, keeping it safe from the rain.

'It's not unexpected that Chenya couldn't come,' I thought, 'It's raining like a hurricane out there. Does he even own an umbrella?'

But as soon as I was about to leave, I heard a loud tap on the window. I quickly reopened it, and felt some stray raindrops fall onto my hand and face.

"Chenya?" I said, looking around and seeing nothing but the dark outside and rainfall.

Chenya's head suddenly appeared from above(upside down ofc), and he grinned. "You called?"

I did a slow blink, noting the water running down his hair and clothes

"...I'll go get a towel." I said, slowly backing away from the window before doing finger guns. "Be right back."

"Take your time!" He said, turning upright. I saw a glimpse of a broom, and realized that he must be flying to get up to my room— that's one mystery solved.

I ran into the shower and grabbed a armful of towels, then dumped them on the floor in front of the window. Pushing the window open as far as it would go, I ushered him inside.

He crawled through the window, and shook his head to get rid of the water from his hair, making me cringe as water splattered everywhere. His clothes were drenched, and I saw him shiver as he closed the window.

"You're..." I furrowed my brows. "Where the fuck are your shoes."

"Couldn't grab them in time." He shrugged. "And my feet are beautiful, thank you."

That was my final straw.

"Dude, what were you thinking?" I scolded, throwing a towel over his head and ruffling his hair. "You didn't have to come in such heavy rainfall!"

"But I said I'll come," Chenya said matter-of-factly, looking at me like I said the world was flat.

"That's not— whatever." I huffed. "Things like this remind me why you're in RSA. Just take a shower— I'll gather some clothes for you to borrow."

"Okay!" He happily skipped towards the washroom, leaving a trail of water behind him.

Getting an ick, I dragged the towels along the floor with my feet to mop up the trail, before heading to my closet to find some clothes for him.

I found a large tee, and took some purple pajama pants from my dad, who was snoring away.

'...I think he can dry the rest of his clothes with magic.' I nodded to myself, walking back to my room.

"Chenya," I knocked on the bathroom door, "I got some clothes you can change into."

I flinched for various reasons when the door slammed open.

"Thanks!" Chenya said, fully clothed and still drenched. However, the steam in the washroom said that he did take a shower.

"....Did you take a shower with your clothes on?" I asked.

"Obviously. I'm multi-tasking."

"...Go shower again."

"But—"

I raised a brow.

"Okay, I'll wash me and my clothes separately." He stuck his tongue out, taking the clothes and closing the door again.

"Good thing idiots don't catch colds," I snickered.

"Nah, I have a boosted immune system from my cat-like traits," He replied.

"Aren't cats weak against water?"

"...no..."

As I waited for him to wash up, I sat on my bed and scrolled through my phone. Somehow, fussing over the idiot already seemed to give me some peace from the afternoon's events.

Out of boredom, my eyes wandered around my room, and eventually they landed on the broom Chenya brought.

Curiously, I reached out for it and tapped the handle. A bright spark ignited from the contact, and I quickly retracted my hand.

'Okay... not touching that again.' I thought, warily eyeing the broom as I moved away from it. My hand felt prickly from the spark, and I shook it to get the feeling away.

Chenya ran into my room right as I peeled my eyes off of the broom.

He stood proudly in front of the door with the shirt that says, "Women Love Me, Fish Fear Me" and purple pajama shorts.

"Can I keep this shirt?" He said, eyes glittering.

"It's all yours," I said, wondering how he's actually slaying the outfit.

He cheered, plopping his ass next to me on my bed. "By the way, Housewarden caught me on my way here so I probably can't stay for long."

"So that's why you didn't have you shoes on. That's fine, you can leave early." I said, and looked his head. "Your hair isn't dried at all."

"Oops?"

With a sigh, I took the driest towel I on my bed frame. "Get over here."

He moved closer and turned his back to me, and as I began to pat at his hair with the towel, I paused at his ears.

"You wanna touch?" He snickered, tilting his head up as his tail flicked.

"Stop saying it like that, you sound like a pervert." I stated, but bunched the towel in one hand to feel the ears nonetheless.

I was surprised by how soft they were. The texture of the hair was completely different from the scalp.

Feeling muddled, I quickly returned to drying his hair and switched the topic. "Did you know that Trey broke his ankle? Apparently it has to do with about the upcoming Magift tournament."

Chenya dramatically gasped, "I wasn't serious when I told him to break a leg at Magift!"

I deadpanned. "You're gonna break into NRC again, aren't you?"

"How did you know?!" He said.

"It's because my unique magic is actually mind reading or something." I said, putting the towel down as his hair was dry to a decent extent. Awkwardly, I sat back down.

"Your actual Unique Magic is nice though." He hummed. "We kinda match?"

"No, we don't."

"Just a bit?"

"Not really."

Chenya sighed, throwing his hands up in a mock defeat. "Aww... if ya think so. But anyways, long are you taking a break for?"

"For a week, at least." I said, picking at my nails nervously. "Which sucks, but I definitely can't convince Xianniang to let me work again..."

"Hm," He fell backwards onto the bed. "But it's good that you can relax, isn't it? After all, Chick and Breast's been pretty busy."

"Yeah, Chicken Breast has been busy lately," I emphasized the name, "Which is why I need to help her."

"Hm. No new hires?"

"Nope."

We stayed silent for a while, with nothing but rainfall and dad's occasional snores sounding.

"You should take this break as a good thing." Chenya said, "Be a little more selfish."

"As selfish as you?" I rolled my eyes, but put thought into his words anyway.

"Hmm, being like me doesn't suit you," He said, "You need to suit yourself, and for yourself. But you can't put your suit on another person. Yanno?"

I blinked, not yanno-ing. "Sure...?"

Suddenly, Chenya's phone dinged.

I peeked over as he pulled his phone out of somewhere(??) with magic, checking the new message.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

House🤫WARDEN😳🤬🤯❤️
IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE DORM IN FIVE MINUTES I AM GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN PYOTR ILYICH TCHAIKOVSKY STYLE

House🤫WARDEN😳🤬🤯❤️
DONT TRY ME YOU RAT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I nervously watched Chenya type out... something that could be categorized as a 'reply'.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ALCHEMIVICH
🐱ᵀʰᵃᵗˢ🐱ˢᵒᵐᵉ🐱ᵇᵒᶻᵒ🐱ˢʰᶦ🐱

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I snorted as he shut off his phone.

"Let's go downstairs so you can leave the house like a normal person." I said. "I'll have your clothes washed so you can come by and grab them tomorrow."

He gave me puppy eyes. "But going through a door... that's capitalist."

"Nothing about leaving through a door is capitalist! Now get going!" I pulled at his arm so he would stand, "And get your broom!"

He sighed dramatically, grabbing his broom before heading down the stairs with me. I made sure to swipe an umbrella at the exit and held it out for him. "Now get going, cat boy."

"Missed you too!" He said, giving a wave before opening the door. "Have fun with your suits!"

"Yeah, I'll stay up all night thinking about suits. Deadass."

He gave another giggle before leaving. "Bye!"

Once the door shut, I stood still for a few moments before carrying myself upstairs.

'Suit myself?' I thought, 'Suits on others? Is he saying that I have poor fashion taste?'

Deciding to think about it later, I headed to the washroom to quickly hang the clothes and towels to dry. However, once I returned to my room, I was reminded of a certain project partner when my computer screen illuminated.

"Oops." I said, running over to hit a reply.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

IDIA SHROUD
sent you (4) messages!

10:00 PM

IDIA
Hello??

IDIA
Bruh

IDIA
Don't kys I still need the project done

10:11 PM

IDIA
Shit did u actually die

[(Y/N) is online!]

(Y/N)
Are we on mental or physical terms.

IDIA
Understandable, have a nice day

(Y/N)
Ok but for realzies

IDIA
.

(Y/N)
I feel like shit tonight so I don't think I can work on the presentation

(Y/N)
I should be better tomorrow based on how many emotions I can suppress within that timeframe

IDIA
Ok

(Y/N)
Wow I can really see how much you care about me in that message 😍‼️💙

IDIA
Lmao okay i'll try again

IDIA
OMG MY ROBLOX THERAPIST‼️🏃🏻‍♀️🙏 PLEASE GET BETTER OR ELSE 😱 THIS PROJECT 💕🤯 WILL FALL APART 🧮🇺🇸 LIKE OUR MENTAL HEALTH 🥵

IDIA
Nvm I'm gonna hurl

(Y/N)
That was much better 🙄

(Y/N)
Yk I can always magically heal myself if you send me money

IDIA
I'm not your sugar daddy tf

(Y/N)
Yet 😳

IDIA

IDIA
Oh hell no

IDIA
My next 500 madols is going to be carefully spent on Bent Curiousland's new SSR birthday event

(Y/N)
ok. 🫥

(Y/N)
Anygays bye loser I'm gonna go back to contemplating life

IDIA
Have fun

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

I chuckled, turning my computer off and standing back up.

In turn, I closed the lights and got myself ready to sleep. However, still feeling a little restless from the afternoon's events, I snatched my earbuds before crawling under the covers.

I turned up my favourite album on my phone and shut my eyes.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

As soon as I woke up my ears hurt like hell. Turning off the Wii theme on my phone, I winced as I took the earbuds out.

'Was worth it,' I mentally grumbled, rubbing my ears. 'That was some good sleep.'

I checked the time on my phone and realized it was lunchtime, meaning that my dad was already at work and I slept through breakfast.

Noticing a note on my bedside table, I quickly read through dad's message, which wished me a good day and said that leftovers were in the fridge.

With a big yawn, I rolled out of my bed and headed down to the kitchen. My phone buzzed in my hand as I took some leftovers out of the fridge.

I unlocked my phone, noticing a notification from the 'SLABS OF TRAUMA ❤️' group chat.

And next to it was a message from Neige LeBlanche.

I paled, and decided to ignore the message in favour of opening the group chat while I grabbed an apple to eat.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

SLABS OF TRAUMA ❤️
(2) new messages!

[Cater is online!]

CATER
@(Y/N)

[Deuce is online!]

CATER
RIDDLE'S ON IT 🫡‼️‼️

[(Y/N) is online!]

[Ace is online!]

DEUCE
He agreed!!

(Y/N)

(Y/N)
WHAT IS HAPPENING.

ACE
We got you the ticket obv

(Y/N)
WHAT TICKET

ACE
The ticket to the polar express.

ACE
OBVIOUSLY ITS FOR THE MAGIFT TOURNAMENT

CATER
You better cheer for us! 😾👏

DEUCE
I'll get sabana brawl to eat shit

[Deuce is temporarily banned!]

(Y/N)
Is that another weird NRC rivalry I don't understand

CATER
Pretty much ✌️

CATER
But be careful when you come watch okay?

ACE
Yeah stay out of the stands until like

ACE
The first match begins

(Y/N)
😃

(Y/N)
Tf are y'all scheming I'm getting worried

DEUCE
Dw we ain't killing people!

(Y/N)
THAT DID NOT HELP.

CATER
It'll be fine as long as you're out of the stands for the first part 🤚

(Y/N)
Okay.. 😃

(Y/N)
But I don't have a ticket

ACE
THATS WHY WE SAID WE GOT YOU ONE DUMBASS

[Ace was temporarily banned!]

(Y/N)
ARENT YOU IN SEVERE DEBT HOW TF

CATER
Riddle's buying you one 😉 💴

(Y/N)
🧍 bffr

DEUCE
We were able to convince him yesterday but it was after phone curfew so we couldn't message you about it until now

ACE
Longest text Deuce ever sent 20XX

DEUCE
SHUT UP

CATER
@Riddle cmon send (Y/N) the link!!!!

[Riddle is online!]

RIDDLE
Yes, Cater, I'm almost done with the payment

(Y/N)
Payment—

RIDDLE
@(Y/N) In a minute I will privately send you a photo of the ticket with the QR code that will grant you entry to the tournament, and your seat number.

(Y/N)
Y'all know I could've paid for a ticket myself right🧍

CATER
All the third and second class tickets are sold out, and I think with Chicken Breast as your job, first class is a little out of your budget bestie

(Y/N)
Oh

(Y/N)
Wait

(Y/N)
Then what class is Riddle buying—

ACE
First class, obv 😼🔥💯💯

(Y/N)
What

(Y/N)
WAIT WHAT

(Y/N)
HOW MUCH DO THOSE COST.

RIDDLE
Don't worry, I have plenty of savings, since I've never touched them until now.

(Y/N)
TFYM 'DONT WORRY' AINT THOSE LIKE 1000 MADOLS

(Y/N)
IT COSTS LIKE A LEG AND YOUR FIRSTBORN SON

ACE
Its not like its your money why tf are you worried 🙄

DEUCE
Some people have a conscience unlike you

ACE
UNCALLED FOR

(Y/N)
Don't like

(Y/N)
Literal royalty sit there and stuff 😟

(Y/N)
Was this the suits chenya was talking abt

(Y/N)
DO I NEED TO DRESS UP

RIDDLE
No, dress-up is not required. And Chenya was talking about suits..?

(Y/N)
Idk either man

CATER
Dw you'll get used to being around royalty 👍

CATER
They're only there coz family is competing, so they won't be watching you!

(Y/N)
ksbskfbsjbfksbfkshj

RIDDLE
You'll be fine so long as you avoid my mother, though I'm not sure if she will be attending...

ACE
BRO ISTG ITS ON SIGHT WITH UR MOM

DEUCE
^ WHAT HE SAID

CATER
NOTHING IS 'ON SIGHT' CALM DOWN YOU TWO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'Is the reason I need to stay out of the stands because they're going to mug Riddle's mom..?' I deadpanned at the phone screen, and took a bite out of my apple. 'Does Riddle know this?'

I noticed a private message from Riddle pop up, and saw the link to the Magift Tickets website. Once the link opened, I quickly noticed "FIRST CLASS" being written at the top of the screen, and sweatdropped.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N)
I got the ticket 😃

(Y/N)
and holy balls the ticket is actually first class

RIDDLE
I wouldn't lie.

ACE
Ofc it is

ACE
He a rich boy 🙄

DEUCE
Yeah he isn't used to being around us commoner filth, especially the third class scoundrels

ACE
In comparison to his highness, we're like pigs rolling around at his feet 😱

RIDDLE
Are you done?

DEUCE
Yes, sorry housewarden

ACE
OF COURSE WE'RE NOT

ACE
HOW COULD WE EVER STOP PRAISING YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

RIDDLE
You're done now.

ACE
Yessir.

(Y/N)
💀

ACE
@Deuce can't believe you ditched me there

DEUCE
Sounds like a you problem 🤷‍♂️

ACE
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEXT MAGICAL THEORY TEST, BUTT LICKER

DEUCE
YUU WOULD HELP ME, YA DUMBBELL

RIDDLE
Take your banter to a private chat.

ACE
...you're off the hook today, you chump.

DEUCE
Whatever

(Y/N)
Damn yall got better at avoiding the swear ban 💀

RIDDLE
(Y/N), it is very important that you stay away from the stands until the first match begins. The lobby would be safe.

CATER
Listen to your Housewarden, coz we don't need another injured ok?

(Y/N)
First of all I am not a Heartslabyul student—

CATER
Close enough 🙄 🤚

(Y/N)
And with every warning y'all give me I get more concerned 💀

(Y/N)
LIKE HOW WOULD I GET HURT.

ACE
Crash badadada 💥

CATER
Kaboom 🤯

CATER
Ok so you know when you dress up barbie dolls and send them to wars

(Y/N)
Not really 😃

CATER
Damn 😔

(Y/N)
I need a wikihow on how to decode y'alls bs 💀

RIDDLE
Class will be starting in thirty minutes, so I must head to class now.

RIDDLE
I expect the others to do the same.

CATER
Yessir housewarden 😔 💔 💔

CATER
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

(Y/N)
Lmao bye yall

ACE
CHEER FOR US AT TOURNEY WE DEF BETTER THAN THAT DIASOMNIA GUY ‼️💯💯

DEUCE
HEARTSLAYBULL IS BETTER THAN THE IGNITE GUY 💯

(Y/N)
I'll think about it 🙄

[(Y/N) is offline!]

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

I'm so upset I couldn't buy my 40cm idia plushy in japan 💔

But I have the Kaito Kid version so ig its alright 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 14.7K 85
A Twisted Wonderland fanfic in which the young Octavinelle trio, while taking shelter in an aquarium, meets the Reader by coincidence and gets attach...
49.2K 1.9K 24
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข "Forward, Backward, Inward, Outward." โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข "Come and Join the Chase! Nothing could be Drier Than a Jolly Caucus Race...
33.7K 1.2K 41
*~Ding* [ Group Chat activated..., Administrator confirmed. Promoting the individual known as Rudra to Group Admin.] [Sending an invite to random Mul...
6.7K 196 32
ะฝฮฑฯฯัƒ ะฝฮฑโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ั”ั”ะธ! ั‚ะฝั” "ั•ฯ‰ั”ั”ั‚ ั‚ัั”ฮฑั‚" ะฝฮฑโ„“f ฯƒf ะฝฮฑโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ั”ั”ะธ ะฒั”ฯ‰ฮฑัั”! ยขฮฑะธโˆ‚ัƒ, fฮนัั”ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั”ั•, ะฝฯƒั‚ ยขะฝฯƒยขฯƒโ„“ฮฑั‚ั”, ั•ะธฯ…ggโ„“ั”ั•, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ะบฮนั•ั•ั”ั• โ„“ฯ…ัะบ ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฮนะธ ;) ั‚ะฝั” ะฝฮฑโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ั”ั”...