Birthday Wishes

By JustForFun251

Love and Lust are equals. Including birthdays. ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Sexual content Harsh words 18+ More

Unknown
Double
Drunk
Art

Muscle

60 3 3
By JustForFun251

September 15.

My birthday.

One of the best days at that.

I always loved to treat myself on this amazing holiday. A nice spa, getting drunk with friends, taking someone home with me, and getting fucked out of my mind.

It was the best and the same every year.

This year, though, was a little different.

Today I didn't feel like doing any of that. I didn't want to go to the spa, I didn't want to get drunk, but I wanted to skip to getting my brains fucked.

I laughed to myself at the thought of how horny I was on the daily. Only to get shushed by the librarian. I bowed my head and slowly walked away looking for the boon I wanted.

Before I know it, I saw a certain section that piqued my interest.

"Dreamy Intimacy"

I looked at the sign hanging above it before walking into it. It was no surprise that barely anyone was inside. Most people read about vanilla love stories and go crazy over the main characters kissing.

I wanted to know every position the main character was put in while being penetrated. Details about their long juicy cocks.

I wanted it all.

As I thought about it, a moan escaped me.

I walked in between the bookshelves in an area no one could see me and slowly brought my hand down to my crotch. I palmed my erection and let out a small gasp.

Digging my hand deeper into my pants, I grabbed a hold of my length and slowly thrust my hands forward.

Before I could go any further, someone walked by. I quickly lifted my hand from my member and stared at the books.

My mind was racing before my eyes landed on something interesting. A door, that was wide open, held a shirtless man walking from behind a set of curtains. I walked over to the open door and slide past it.

Upon my way in, the smell of sweat and sex painted the walls. I breathed in the air I adored before walking further in. Each curtain had a name on it.

Bang Chan - dom
Lee Minho - dom
Seo Changbin -dom
Hwang Hyunjin -dom/sub
Han Jisung - sub
Kim Seungmin - sub
Yang Jeongin - dom/sub

My mouth watered as I slowly made my way to the curtain that intrigued me the most. Seo Changbin.

I stood there for a moment before opening the curtain. To my surprise, there was no one inside. But there was a table full of sex toys that caught my eye.

They had everything from whips, chains, plugs, and vibrators.

Without hesitation, I grabbed a vibrator and sucked on it. I lifted the mini crop top and rubbed small circles on my nipple.

Small moans painted the walls behind the curtains. Before I knew it, I was on top of the empty table in the middle of the room, slowly pushing the vibrator into my tiny hole.

I let out small whimpers as it went deeper inside of me. once it was far enough, I grabbed the remote and turned it on its lowest setting. My mouth formed a small 'o' shape as the vibration sent shivers up my spine.

I lifted my ass in the air while bringing my head to meet the table below me. I held onto the sides of the table as I increased the level. My insides began to shake as I slowly stroked my cock.

It brought so much pleasure that I almost forgot where I was. But at that same moment, I didn't care. I wanted my semen to coat every inch of this table and possibly onto the floor.

I wanted it so bad.

Before I know it, I felt two hands slap my plump ass. The stinging only brings me even more pleasure. I didn't bother to look to see who it was, I just wanted to cum.

Before I could think any further, another firm smack was placed on my ass. I moaned loudly, but quickly bite my lip to silence myself.

I was sure there were going to be red hand prints left on my butt once I was done.

After a moment I continued to stroke my cock, chasing the release I most definitely needed.

Once I felt warmth cover the base of my skin, I knew I was bound to let out my load. I choked out a moan as my hand quickly pumped my dick faster and faster. Finally, my creamy white liquid spits out from the tip of my dick.

I turned the vibrator off, as I felt my ass hole clench and release.

As my dick became sensitive, I slowly removed my hand and turned around to see who the man was watching me.

Once I faced the man, he had his bottom lip tucked into his mouth. He was buff and covered in sweat. Like he had just fucked the living shit out of Simone else.

My breathing was erratic while stared at every curve he had on his stomach. Before I knew it, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me onto my back. I heard him unzipping his pants and slowly guiding his dick to my entrance. I moaned loudly when he turned the vibrated onto the max setting.

He pulled me closer to the edge of the table before slowly pushing his dick inside me. He began stretching my tight ass as the vibrator moved in between my walls.

Once he managed to slide in, he stopped. He looked at the table full of toys before smirking at one of them. He grabbed it and placed it around my still-hard cock.

Before I could even think of what it was he started moving it up and down my cock. My eyes shut tightly as I placed my hand over my mouth to silence my cries.

I wasn't embarrassed about being fucked, I didn't want to do it in a place that was usually quiet.

The fleshlight was warm and filled with lube so my dick slid in and out seamlessly. I pumped my dick with it for what felt like a million times before he started moving his hips back and forth.

The thrust was slow but deep. This caused the vibrator to go even deeper into my gaping ass.

At some point, the vibrator was sitting at my G-spot. I felt so much pleasure that I couldn't even think straight.

I let out moans as my head began to spin.

"Shhhh," the guy, who I'm guessing was Changbin said, "Don't let these people hear how much of a dumb little whore you are."

Degrading. I love that.

I held the side of the table with all the power I believed I had before letting loose and losing my mind. I told him that I wanted to cum, and he agreed that I could.

I came inside the Fleshlight, but he didn't stop. He left the vibrator on its max level, continued ramming his cock deep inside me, and continued pumping my dick with the bow cum filled fleshlight.

I held on to his arms as the pleasure was next to unbearable. Although it was beginning to be too much for me, I didn't want him to stop.

I wanted him to fuck me like the little toy I am. Pump my cock until it sucked me dry.
Stretch my ass to the point of fitting five big long dicks.

I wanted it all.

My mind clouded and my words were impossible to understand.

"Take this dick you fucking whore."

He called me a bunch of names which only made me hornier.

The moment his thrust became sloppy was the moment I knew he had neared his climax as well. He removed himself from inside me and began stroking his cock.

He removed the fleshlight and the vibrator.

I whimpered from how empty I felt but before I knew it, his warm cum painted my torso. I let out struggling breaths as I sat up.

"Like the rest." He demanded as I got on all fours and sucked the rest of his cum off the tip.

He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me harshly. Our saliva held the cum between our tongues as our lips moved on each other.

This seemed to be just another day for him.

But it was my birthday.
It might be my birthday tomorrow too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...