Mirror Mirror

By thelittleblackghost

Male Snow White x Female Reader Based off the movie Mirror Mirror (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) =... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Winter's Birthday
Chapter 3: Ambushed
Chapter 4: Sneaking Out
Chapter 5: A Trip to the Village
Chapter 6: The Queen's Ball
Chapter 7: The Seven Dwarves
Chapter 8: Returning the Gold
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Queen's Revenge
Chapter 11: Puppet Strings
Chapter 12: Pep Talk
Chapter 13: True Love's Kiss
Chapter 14: Defeating the Beast

Chapter 15: Happily Ever After

9.8K 517 108
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🍎——————————

When the magic surrounding the beast faded, the beast was no longer standing there, but a man in a long red robe and a crown.

The man looked around, confused as to where he was.

"Who's the guy in the crown?" Napoleon whispered.

"Father?" Winter asked in surprise.

The man looked down at Winter and furrowed his brows. "Winter?"

"You're alive!" Winter stood up and embraced his father. "I can't believe you're alive!"

The King hugged Winter back, but still looked very confused. "I don't understand. You're all grown up."

"You've been under the Queen's spell."

"You were just a child."

"I know. It's a long story."

The King looked behind Winter at the seven dwarves, Prince Alcott, and (Y/n).

"Who are these people?"

"A Prince who risked his life for our kingdom..."

Prince Alcott bowed to the King.

"...and his most valiant soldiers."

The seven dwarves all stood tall and grunted in response.

"And, (Y/n). She's...she's my lady." Winter said.

(Y/n) did a quick little curtsy. "Your Majesty."

The King addresses them all. "For your bravery, we shall be forever in your debt. Tell me, how can I repay you?"

"Gold!"

"A feast."

"Ale?"

"A girlfriend."

"To be allies with your kingdom."

The King nodded and looked to (Y/n). "And you?"

(Y/n) hung her head sheepishly. "Um, there's really only one thing I would want...if a certain Prince doesn't mind..."

She glanced at Winter, who smiled brightly back at her.

...

"Of all the privileges afforded a King...there is none greater than the power...to join two people together in matrimony."

(Y/n) and Winter stood at the end of the aisle in the palace, with the King standing in front of them.

Winter wore a dark blue suit with red detailing, and (Y/n) wore a beautiful white wedding dress with a shiny tiara sitting on her head.

Prince Alcott and the seven dwarves stood off to the side, watching as the King turned to Winter.

"Winter, my son. This kingdom was fortunate, for in my absence, you never stopped believing in yourself, and grew into the man I knew you would always become. And you managed to find a strong, beautiful woman to love and stick by you, always."

Winter smiled and took (Y/n)'s hand in his.

"Despite impossible odds, you both faced the Queen and defeated her, forever ridding the land of her wretched ways!"

The crowd cheered and clapped at that statement, happy that the Queen was gone too.

"Therefore, by the power vested in me by...well...me...I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Winter wasted no time to pull (Y/n) towards him and dip her down slightly into a loving kiss. (Y/n) happily reciprocated, wrapping her arms around his neck.

The crowd cheered and tossed flowers into the air in celebration. Margret and Brighton stood off to the side, clapping and wiping away tears.

"I always cry at weddings." Brighton admitted.

"Me too." Baker Margret said.

"Are you single?"

The dwarves came forward to congratulate the both of them. Winter turned to the side and saw one of the maids waving him over.

He came over to her and she took his hands in hers. "Congratulations, Winter. You and (Y/n) look just wonderful together."

"Thank you."

The maid stepped aside, and an old woman wearing a cloak with the hood pulled up approached him next.

"It would warm my ancient heart if you could accept this modest gift on your wedding day." The old woman pulled out a shiny red apple from her cloak and held it out to him.

Winter nodded and accepted the apple. "That's very kind of you."

"Just one bite. For good fortune." She said.

Winter brought the apple to his mouth, and went to take a bite out of it.

"For the fairest of them all."

Winter paused, and looked up from the apple, and stared at the old woman's face. Although it was wrinkled and gray, he still recognized the familiar face.

He pulled out his dagger and sliced a piece of the apple off, and smiled at the old woman.

"Age before beauty." He said.

The old woman looked up at him.

"It's important to know when you've been beaten. Yes?" He mocked, repeating what the Queen had once told him.

The old Queen took the apple from Winter and slowly raised it to her lips.

...

Back on the wooden hut, the Mirror watched the display on the crystal ball.

"So it was Winter's story after all."

The crystal ball that sat on the table broke as well as the other mirrors in the room. The wooden hut collapsed into the ocean, and the mirror the Queen used to enter into the realm shattered into a thousand pieces.

...

Winter and (Y/n) stood hand in hand before the crowd, watching them all cheer and celebrate.

Winter turned towards (Y/n) slipped his arm around her waist. "Hello my Princess." He greeted slyly.

(Y/n) laughed lightly, and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I see I've been upgraded."

"Well, Princess is your formal title. You're still my lady. Like I said, whether you're the ruler of a kingdom or a castle maid, you're always going to be my lady." He reminded her.

(Y/n) smiled. "I love you."

Winter leaned closer to her face. "I love you too." He whispered.

The two closed the gap between them and connected their lips in a beautiful kiss, as the crowd cheered for their Prince and his Princess.

And they lived Happily After Ever.

THE END

——————————🍎——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 87.4K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...
273K 8.8K 13
Male Jessica Rabbit x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
661K 18.8K 14
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the 1991 movie, The Addmas Family (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair Length (E/c) = Eye Color...
Cruello By Boo!

Fanfiction

303K 9.4K 13
Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye color (S/c...