The Misfits and The Idols (K...

Av Theguythateatsbread

Y/N is a boy who has a real talent for singing, but sadly his family abused of him using him as a stress reli... Mer

Before We Start
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Misfits
Chapter 2: A Prologue...Again
Chapter 3: A Car
Chapter 4: A BAND!!
Chapter 5: Missing
Chapter 6: Found
Chapter 7: Sisters
Chapter 8: Drama Hater
Chapter 9: Fate
Chapter 10: Perfect
Chapter 11: Blurryface
Chapter 12: K/DA
Chapter 13: There For You
Chapter 14: CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!!
Chapter 15: Seraphine The Star!!
Chapter 16: Reunion Day
Chapter 17: Video Release and Jinxed Feelings
Chapter 18: The Explosive Duo

Chapter 19: Seraphine The Star!! Pt2

2.1K 87 34
Av Theguythateatsbread

A/N: Short chapter and an important message at the end.

Flashback ( Jinx Age 13)

Before 'The explosive duo incident'

Jinx POV

I was currently tweaking Sevika's robotic arm in my room? Cave? Crazy place? No, that's a Call of Duty zombies place I think... Best zombie map ever.

Sevika: *Blowing the smoke of her cigarette* How long until you are done with that?

Of course she was here with me, do you have any idea how annoying is to put her arm back? I'd rather tweak her mechanical arm while she has it on

Jinx: Do not- *Smoke and sparks come out of the robotic arm* See? This is what happens when you rush art.

Sevika: *Sigh* You're lucky I don't have shit to do...

Jinx: Don't worry I can fix this... Do you want a vibrator function on your arm by the way? *Raising her eyebrows in a teasing way*

Sevika stared at me confused about what I just said.

Jinx: That's right! Silco told me about the Birds and the bees!! *I laugh a little as I see Sevika chuckling*

Sevika: Well that explains why he was so annoyed these days.

Sevika and Jinx were getting ready for what probably was about to be their biggest mission yet, after all they were going to blow an enforcers Base.

Sevika: Say kid, I've been meaning to ask you something.

Jinx: *Tweaking Sevika's arm once again with her tongue out for more concentration* Shoot.

Sevika: When are you going to confess to Y/N?

Sevika's question causes me to accidentally fuck up on the tweaks she was doing in the arm and suddenly smoke and sparks come out of it once again.

Sevika couldn't help but chuckle at my expression since I was probably blushing at an extreme level and at this point I don't know if there's smoke coming out of my ears, though it could be the arm too.

Sevika: I think I'll buy a new arm instead.

Jinx: Y-yeah.. *Chuckles nervously* Sorry about that...

Sevika: You still haven't answered my question you know?

Jinx: Huh? Oh...

Sevika: Someone could steal him from you. Are you going to let that happen?

Jinx: LIKE HELL I WILL!!

Fuck that question made me snap.

I look at Sevika in the eyes only to find out that she's staring at me with a smirk.

Sevika: You just basically confirmed my suspicions of your feelings for Y/N.

Jinx: S-shut up... *Sigh* Alright guess there's no point hiding it... The thing is, I don't know if he feels the same you know? And I'm afraid that if I say something about it I'm just going to fuck everything.

Sevika: Huh... You realize he feels the same right?

At this point I already stopped trying to fix Sevika's mechanical arm and was having a full on conversation with her instead.

Jinx: *Blushing* What?! I-I mean... You think so?

Sevika: Oh I know so, but you kids are just blind and don't realize your own feelings *She takes out a cigarette and lights it* You want my advice?

I could only nod as I watch her smoke with confidence. Sometimes I can't believe I'm actually talking with her considering she used to hate us.

Sevika: After this mission, go for it. You kids actually deserve happiness in this fucked up world, you guys have been through a lot of shit and relate on a lot of things *Chuckles* fuck you might as well ask for a ring if you want.

I chuckled a little hearing Sevika's joke and feeling more at ease in this conversation.

Sevika: How is it that you guys call yourselves? The misfits?

Jinx: Yup! And we'll always stay together because of it.

Sevika: Heh, you guys like music right? You two might as well form a band and named it 'The Misfits'

Jinx: Nah I don't think so... The misfits is more of an 'us' thing you know? Is one of the things that make out relationship so unique in my opinion. If we ever form a band we'll probably name it after something else.

Sevika nods in understanding as she keeps smoking her cigarette, and I can't help but think about what she said to me.

Confessing to Y/N...

If this mission goes well I definitely will confess my fellings.

Present

But it didn't go well...

It was the only thing I thought as I was seeing Y/N drive the car towards K/DA home, we promised Sera we were going to be there for her when she signs the contract after all.

Sera was besides him in the front seat while I was in the backseat, for some reason I didn't even protest when Sera called shotgun.

UGH!! This shit shouldn't be so fucking awkward.

I FUCKING HATE DRAMA!!

And here I was, seeing as Sera talked with Y/N like normal, both of them laughing and smiling while for some reason I can't bring myself to say a damn word.

Instead I choose to look at the window, ignoring the feeling of jealousy.

3rd Person POV

Timeskip

Once the trio were reaching K/DA and stopped in the main entrance they looked at the bodyguard who is a bald, really tall and muscular guy with a moustache and sun glasses, this guy seems to take his job seriously since even though they couldn't see his eyes his face seems devoid of any expression.

They didn't see him last time they got in the house, probably that was his free day.

Y/N was the first one to get out of the car while the other did the same.

Y/N: Hey big guy! We are accompanying Sera, she's signing with BTS Today.

Y/N talked with the bodyguard as Sera and Jinx put themselves besides him.

The bodyguard approached the trio and recognized Sera, despite this being the first time they see each other.

Also his serious expression turned into a really wide smile.

Bodyguard: Ah, so you must be Sera, the girls are really excited for you to be here and they did tell me that you were going to have company.

The bodyguard looked at Jinx and Y/N before freezing, he took off his sun glasses in disbelief and looked at us again.

Bodyguard: You are Jinx...

Jinx: *Nodding* Yup! Also known as best girl!!

Bodyguard: *Looking at Y/N* And you are Y/N...

Y/N: I was that guy when I stared in the mirror, don't know about that now...

Bodyguard: Let me introduce myself, my name is Braum, and I've been a fan of Twenty one Pilots for some time, so may I take a picture with you guys *In his mind* KEEP CALM BRAUM!! DON'T ACT LIKE A FANGIRL!!

Y/N: Always nice to meet a fan, sure let's take a picture *Looks at Jinx* That fine with you?

Jinx smiled, this was the first time Y/N talked to her this morning, she nodded and before she knew Y/N was side hugging her while Braum took a selfie with the two of them.

Seraphine could only smile as she watched them, to be honest she noticed the awkward air Jinx and Y/N had and want them to talk again.

They are love rivals sure, but they are also besties and they care about each other.

After taking the selfie, Braum let the trio pass to K/DA home.

Seraphine ringed the doorbell and the rushed footsteps could be heard inside of the house.

???: I'll open the door!

???: No, I will!!

Jinx and Seraphine were confused what was happening inside of the house but Y/N could swear that one of the voices he heard was from Akali.

His line of thought was interrupted however when the door was opened and revealed to be Akali who opened it, Kai'sa was right behind her.

Akali: *Doing a peace sign* Sup?

Kai'sa: *Shyly* H-hey...

The other members of the group walked towards the girls, and Ahri looked at Akali with a frown.

Ahri: What is wrong with you two? Couldn't you wait till we get to the door? *Looks at the trio* Oh, hello you three!

Evelynn: It's okay Gumiho, they are just excited to have new friends, especially one of them~

After saying that Evelynn put down her glasses for s moment to look at Y/N and wink at him, Y/N just raised his eyebrow confused at the action.

Ahri sighed ignoring the last thing the diva said, it's true enough that the girls didn't have a true friendship besides them, everytime someone tried to talk to them it was because they were interested in the girls or the money, not a genuine bond.

Sure the members of True Damage were also their friends, but they don't see each other too much because of the tours and stuff, seeing each other in person was possible but rare.

She smiled for an instant, with Seraphine, Jinx and Y/N that could change, after all Y/N and Jinx know the feeling of being in a band.

Although she was actually feeling a little jealous too because the two of them are becoming more popular than K/DA with their last album, but anyway.

Ahri: *Smiling while looking at the trio* Please come in.

Seraphine nodded happily while the misfits did the same, the sisters relationship between the K/DA group was kinda similar to theirs in a way.

They all sat on the living room as the did before when Seraphine came for the first time.

This was the moment that Y/N realized something.

Y/N: *In his thoughts* Pause. I'm alone in a big house full of girls...

Yet his eyes were looking at the girl with blue hair, he remembered that they were about to kiss yesterday, the crush he has on her was undeniable at this point but he still thinks that he doesn't deserve her.

In his mind, he thought he was guilty of Jinx not having a nice life, he tried to take care of her as he could, after all he doesn't want to let Silco down.

But both of them have scars, memories that haunt them every day.

Y/N wishes that he could carry with those memories alone and not sharing them with Jinx.

His line of thought was interrupted when Ahri handed Seraphine a piece of paper and a pen.

Ahri: Here's your contract, the moment you sign this you will officially become one of us!!

Akali: One of us, one of us.

Akali chant was interrupted when Kai'sa elbowed her, which caused the ninja to pout.

Seraphine read the paper for a while, the payment was good, and of course there's going to be a lot of things to do now considering she was about to become an idol.

So she grabbed the pen and signed the contract, and just when she finished...

*POP*

No one in the room knew when or where Akali managed to grab a confetti canon, but her timing was perfect.

K/DA: Congratulations Sera!

The smile formed on the pink haired girl as she was containing some tears of happiness too.

And the first thing she did was hug Y/N and Jinx.

Ahri: We are glad that you are happy, because we have to celebrate. And you know what's coming right?!

Seraphine just looked at Ahri confused.

"Shopping!!!"

Y/N thought of the situation knowing she's the only male in the group.

"Ah, shit..."

A/N: Hey...

I'm not going to say anything good, in fact you guys can hate me for what I'm about to say.

I genuinely don't know why, but I don't enjoy writing this fic as I used to:(

And it frustrates me, because I don't have any idea why, suddenly I didn't like what I was writing and idk if this can be considered writers block?

The thing is that I'm probably pausing this book for a while, I'm not going to stop writing it, but yeah...

I'm sorry if this isn't what you guys expected, but I'm fine with writing Broken right now.

So please let me figure out my ideas ok? I promise to return this fic back to its prime.

Love y'all and I'm sorry once again, if you still want to read my works however you can read my marvel fic since it's taking priority for me rn.

I know that you won't like reading these news, but I rather give you guys good chapters than a forced plot.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

38.5K 860 53
This story is currently being rewritten and i highly suggest reading that one over this one as thanks to a improved writing style, it wont be a exact...
272K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
148K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
43.4K 847 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...