Lanmou Mechan ↫ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when s... More

Lanmou Mechan
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One ; Public Announcement
Chapter Two ; Co-Parent From A Distance
Chapter Three ; Instagram Live, News & RAW Is XXX
Chapter Four ; All Dat
Chapter Five ; The 2023 Royal Rumble
Chapter Six ; Be Fucking Forreal
Chapter Seven ; Road to WrestleMania
Chapter Eight ; Women's History Month
Chapter Nine ; WWE Hall of Fame
Chapter Ten ; WrestleMania 39 Night 1
Chapter Eleven ; WrestleMania 39 Night 2
Chapter Twelve ; Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Chapter Thirteen ; What It Is
Chapter Fourteen ; Safiya's Way
Chapter Fifteen ; Talk That Talk
Chapter Sixteen ; The Summer Side
Chapter Seventeen ; Backlash (2023)
Chapter Eighteen ; Night Out With Baby Daddy
Chapter Nineteen ; Money in the Bank (2023)
Chapter Twenty ; Happy Safiya, Happy Life
Chapter Twenty-Two ; The Reality Is...
Chapter Twenty-Three ; Love And War
Chapter Twenty-Four ; Joe's Way
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Another Woman Will
Chapter Twenty-Six ; Samoans And Their Chickens
Chapter Twenty-Seven ; The Dream Show Podcast
Chapter Twenty-Eight ; Baby One More Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine ; Thanksgiving
Chapter Thirty ; New Year, New Problems
Chapter Thirty-One ; Hello, Spring
Chapter Thirty-Three ; Public Announcement II

Chapter Twenty-One ; All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast

1K 61 7
By BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-One
All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast

instagram

6,000,00 likes
safiya I'm saddened to learn that Windham has passed away. There are no words to convey how terrible this is. He was a wonderful person, and I will always remember him with great amity. Thank you for your wisdom and years of friendship. You were amazing, dedicated, devoted, loving, and kind. I'll miss you, Wind. Sending Windham's family positive thoughts and lots of prayers.
View all 43,843 comments

Joe leans against Safiya on the bed, his shoulder brushing hers. "It doesn't feel real," Joe said, referencing the passing of Windham, who unexpectedly died of a heart attack on August 24, 2023.

The two share a long history, dating back to when Joe was a member of The SHIELD, and Windham led the Wyatt Family. They had an entertaining and fond time together.

Safiya had a history with Windham whom she met back in 2009 while visiting WWE's then-developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling. They quickly became friends and when Windham started dating Joseann, Safiya was one of the first people to know about their relationship.

Safiya and Joe were close with Windham and his family so when Safiya got the call about Windham's death an hour before it was publicly announced she had to tell Joe. It was such a hard thing to do because she couldn't understand why he had died. But also she knew Joe would take it so hard. It wasn't his time but death doesn't wait for time. It always comes when you least expect it.

They were trying to wrap their heads around his death but it didn't help that Joe was being attacked on social media because people were criticizing him for not publicly acknowledging Windham's death.

Safiya was so upset that people were using Windham's death as a way to attack Joe when they should be focused on Windham and his family. It was so unnecessary, especially at a time like this.

"He was just here," Joe said.

Safiya's gaze softens, and she pulls Joe into a gentle hug. "I know, I'm still in shock too," Safiya said.

For a few seconds, in silence, he continued to caress her legs as Safiya replied to a message from the girls about doing something for Joseann and the kids.

"The girls want to do something for Joseann and the kids," Safiya told Joe.

Joe nods.

"That would be nice. I think offering practical help is good," Joe said.

Safiya silently agreed.

"This is a shocking way to end the year," Joe said.

"Yeah," Safiya said.

Joe and Safiya discuss attending Windham's funeral. But Safiya is worried that the hurricane may ruin the plans for Windham's funeral.

"There's a hurricane coming. I hope it doesn't affect people flying in for the funeral, I know everyone wants to say their final goodbyes to Windham," Safiya said.

Joe nods.

"I hope it doesn't," Joe said.

instagram

8,000,000 likes
safiya Flyest in The City 😻
View all 61,319 comments

"Welcome back to All Talk with Manoucheca, We have a special guest today we got our my dear friend Safiya, How are you?" Manoucheca asked Safiya after introducing her.

Safiya was being interviewed by Manoucheca for Manoucheca's podcast, All Talk with Manoucheca. Safiya was doing it to promote her businesses and talk wrestling and WWE, of course. She also wanted to set the record straight about some things that are being said about her on social media.

Safiya takes a sip of her drink before speaking into the mic. "Hi, everyone. I'm good, how are you, Manoucheca," Safiya replied.

"Before we get started. I noticed that you have a very gorgeous ring on your ring finger. Do you have something to share?" Manoucheca asked Safiya.

Safiya chuckled as she looked at the ring on her finger. It was a promise ring was a 16.2-carat emerald cut diamond and two 1.8-carat diamonds on the side.

"It's a promise ring," Safiya answered.

"That's a huge promise ring," Manoucheca said.

Safiya nods.

"It is," Safiya said, showing off the ring. "It's a little heavy but I like it," Safiya added.

"You're very stylish," Manoucheca said.

"Thank you, you know, I love fashion, especially jewelry," Safiya said.

"I think you're the biggest jewelry lover I know like you don't leave the house without a piece of jewelry on you," Manoucheca said.

Safiya smiles.

"Yeah, I was raised not to leave the house without at least earrings on. Like, if you look at my baby pictures, I'm blinged out, so it's embedded in my brain to always have jewelry on," Safiya told Manoucheca.

"That's very Caribbean of you," Manoucheca said.

Safiya chuckles.

"Very much so you know I'll keep it a part of the aesthetic um," Safiya said.

"You've always been into fashion," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah yeah I've always been into fashion since I was younger, you know, the school fits used to be on point. I used to drive my parents and principals crazy, breaking the dress code," Safiya said with a laugh.

Manoucheca laughs.

"I can see you doing that," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah, I love dressing up, putting things together, and also taking pictures," Safiya said.

"You have one of the best Instagrams, I can tell you're just not posting pictures just to post them, you have a vision, and it shows," Manoucheca said.

"Thank you, I try my best," Safiya said.

"I think you being organically you are the reason why you have such a huge following on social media," Maouncheca stated.

"I just want to be me and I think it works for me," Safiya said.

"It does," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah," Safiya said.

"So, how's your relationship with Roman Reigns and Galina? How do you guys make it work? How do you balance a throuple relationship with your busy career?" Manoucheca asked Safiya.

Safiya played with her hair as she wasn't too open to speaking about her relationship with Joe and Galina.

"We're good. Umm, with our careers, we make it work. We spend a lot of time together. We're flexible with our relationship so we make time for each other. We set schedules and we just follow along like each other's shadows," Safiya answered.

"Is this a long-term relationship or we're having fun type of situation?" Manoucheca asked.

Safiya shrugged.

"It could be both, honestly. But there are children involved so it's a permanent situation where we will always be in each other's lives," Safiya replied.

"Speaking of children. Do you plan to have more?" Manoucheca asked.

Safiya smiled.

"Of course," Safiya answered.

Safiya and Manoucheca discussed how she finally found true love and is ready to settle down and expand her family. They also discussed Safiya's businesses, wrestling career, the recent passing of Windham, and how his death has Safiya thinking about retirement sooner rather than later.

"Well, thank you for stopping by. I appreciate our conversation today," Manoucheca said.

"Thank you for having me," Safiya said.

"Thank you so much for tuning in," Manoucheca said, ending the interview.

instagram

6,166,621 likes
safiya Serious Question... What would you even do with a bitch like me? Baby Tee by @cozyforsale
View all 25,123 comments

instagram story

safiya✔︎ 1h

safiya's new property

"Girl, do Joe and Galina know you bought a new house?" Haleem asked Safiya.

Safiya was giving her sisters plus Dominique and Kyle, a tour of her new property. Of course, they had to bring up Joe and Galina.

"No, this is my property. It's an investment," Safiya answered.

"An investment that is decorated to your liking," Dominque pointed out as the house's decor was giving Safiya is moving-in vibes.

"Stop overthinking it because you all are wrong. I saw the house was for sale and I liked it so I bought it, that's all," Safiya said.

Safiya has a large real estate portfolio which is worth about $100 million. She loves buying properties and then selling them after she renovates them.

"And how much is this investment property?" Dream asked Safiya.

"$9.4 million," Safiya answered.

"$9.4 million for this," Kyle said, impressed.

The 2-story custom home has 9,490 square feet a/c with 14,233 square feet of total construction and is located in a gated community. The heavy balustrades and barrel tile roof are classic Spanish Colonial style while arch-topped columns, luxurious hardwood, and floor-to-ceiling windows update and reinforce the aesthetic inside and out.

"So, you just dropped nearly ten million dollars for a house that you're claiming you won't be living in. That's crazy, Safiya," Dream said.

"I bet you she's already over being Joe and Galina's girlfriend," Haleem said.

Safiya rolled her eyes as Dominique and Dream agreed with Haleem.

"She's already tired of sharing dick," Dominique said, laughing.

"I don't why she thought she could in the first place," Kyle said.

"Shut up, y'all. I'm so serious, we are fine," Safiya said.

"So, how come they don't know about this place then?" Kyle asked, knowing her best friend and how she moves when she's getting ready to exit out of a situation.

Safiya sighed.

"I just like the place," Safiya replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 897 15
When her boyfriend of fifteen years breaks up with her, Nixie gives up on love but when Joe enters her life, he changes everything.
40K 2.4K 34
Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the past and rekindle their love, as a famil...
30.6K 1.8K 28
Joshua and Quannie end up having a one-night stand. They go their separate ways the next morning. Joshua keeps thinking about Quannie. Quannie finds...
114K 4.8K 44
'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch But I'm thinking of the way it was Said I...