Rosé Imagines (GxG)

By flqrchae

Female reader x Rosé from Blackpink! <3 Requests open More

Falling asleep together
You're freezing
She forgets a date (request)
She proposes to you in front of the eiffel tower
blinded by your beauty
Jealousy (requested)
Serious
Boyfriend
Day off
Announcement !
Insecurities

Authors note

153 3 0
By flqrchae

As you saw I continued this book after a few months. Well I'd like to announce my new book that I've been writing and started publishing recently.

"Cinnamon girl" a Lana Del Rey Inspired Chaelisa fic;
Chaeyoung Park's life seemed to be perfect, she was the captain of the cheerleader team making her the most popular girl in school. She was dating the captain of the football team, Jeon Jungkook.

But what if Chaeyoung's life wasn't as perfect as it seemed to be? What if picking on the older girl, Lalisa Manoban was the only thing keeping her from falling apart?

When an unexpected party draws them together, the lines between tormentor and tormented begin to blur. Chaeyoung's proposition of drugs and intimacy opens a door to a world of escape, temptation, and dangerous connections. As Lisa finds herself falling into a whirlwind of desire and forbidden truths, she stumbles upon a side of Chaeyoung she never expected.

-

Even if you don't read it I'd love a follow so I can see if I should still continue this series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
244K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
953K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
144K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...