Divorce is so Difficult (Chi...

kim_ray092

Divorce is so Difficult [Entertainment Circle] Author: Jiuxin Wan Description Once Shao Qin... Еще

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 40

899 16 0
kim_ray092

Chapter 40

  Feng Jingyi didn't look for it for too long, with one arm around Shao Qin's waist and the other supporting a branch, he sat up directly.

  "Young hero has a strong waist." Shao Qin said while stepping back, trying not to look at a certain disharmonious place, everyone rubbed back and forth, a little embarrassed reaction is normal.

  Feng Jingyi was also very generous and didn't cover up, he sat there and waited for the cool wind to blow away the heat before taking Shao Qin down.

  It was not until his feet were on the ground that Shao Qin finally breathed a sigh of relief and felt relieved.

  "Do you like this tree?" Feng Jingyi asked Shao Qin.

  "I like it." Shao Qin nodded, "What kind of tree is this?"

  "Scale spruce." Feng Jingyi touched the bark and said with a light smile, "This is my favorite tree. It was planted the year you started learning the piano. If you like it, I will cut it down and make it for you. Soundboard."

  Shao Qin reacted, and then remembered that the original owner could play the piano. The original owner was an art student who was serious about learning to play the piano. If he hadn't entered the entertainment industry, he might be able to become the chief pianist of the orchestra.

  Shao Qin also learned the piano, and passed the amateur tenth grade. Of course, these are not the point. The point is, the fish-scale spruce that Feng Jingyi specially planted for the original owner was used to make soundboards for the original owner, so it was not good for him to accept it.

  "I haven't played for a long time, and I don't need such an advanced soundboard." After speaking, Shao Qin changed the subject directly, "Are you going back? It's time for lunch."

  Feng Jingyi nodded lightly, not letting disappointment show on his face, and went back with Shao Qin.

  Shen Yu attaches the most importance to the festive atmosphere, and has prepared new recipes for the New Year's Day. They are all incredible ideas, and Feng Yuanqing needs to realize them.

  "What do you want to eat? I can make it for you too." Feng Jingyi asked Shao Qin lightly.

  Shao Qin glanced at Feng Jingyi strangely, not knowing what Feng Jingyi meant. Want to compete with Feng Yuanqing in cooking? This desire to win is too strong.

  Shao Qin shook his head: "I can eat anything."

  Feng Jingyi nodded, and finally went into the kitchen, saying that he was helping Feng Yuanqing to prepare.

  Seeing Feng Jingyi enter the kitchen, Shen Yu asked in surprise, "Why are you willing to help this year, young master."

  "Dad is getting old, I'm afraid he will be too tired." Feng Jingyi said.

  "I'm still very young!" Feng Yuanqing shouted from the kitchen.

  The bedroom upstairs was still being refurbished, so Shao Qin sat in the tidy living room and played with his mobile phone.

  Probably because of Xie Yiming's involvement in the turmoil before, "Love of Immortals and Demons" received a lot of attention, and the premiere broke the ratings record of Tomato TV this year.

  After the first broadcast, "Love Song of Immortals and Demons" has also received a lot of online broadcasts and discussions. It is almost scheduled to be a blockbuster this year. It depends on whether there is any plot that will destroy the future.

  The Hanqing (Hanguang X Qingxiao) CP who was originally underestimated finally has fans, but unfortunately, almost all of Xie Yiming's fans are using this CP.

  Before Xie Yiming had an accident, he sent a clarification. Shao Qin was the first to like and support, and immediately received tears of gratitude from Xie Yiming's fans.

  We must know that it is easy to add icing on the cake, but it is difficult to give charcoal in the snow. The situation Xie Yiming was in at that time was almost about to bid farewell to the audience, and there was no possibility of turning around. Even the company did not dare to speak out in support of Xie Yiming, but Shao Qin extended a warm hand to his opponent.

  Before chasing Shao Qinhei, Shao Qin snatched Xie Yiming's role at every turn. Shao Qin blocked Xie Yiming's variety show. Shao Qin was not worthy of being with Xie Yiming's CP.

  After the premiere of "The Love Song of Immortals and Demons", Xie Fan immediately picked up the affectionate CP and started to produce food crazily.

  But the sweet potato fans ignored them at all, as if the official attack of Hanguang didn't exist at all, they only ate Er Shao, San Shao, and Si Shao.

  Shao Qin has already climbed to the top 50 super chats on the star chasing list, which is full of all kinds of Shao Qin's narcissus CPs. Only the ancient costume characters played by Feng Jingyi before can occasionally play a vixen-like character. Xie Yiming? It doesn't exist, and I don't even say thank you in Chaohua. Saying thanks is all about "kiss".

            Xie Fan sent the affectionate CP video to Shao Qinchao, but no one responded, and it might be deleted by the administrator in a few days. The reasons are all "obscenity, obscenity, pornography, passion", which makes people cry.

  Shao Qin really convinced his fans, the narrow-mindedness is too cute. Xie Fan thinks it smells really good? Sorry, I don't give you any food from my house.

  Of course, even if the sweet potato powder ignored it, the affectionate CP still became popular. Xie Yiming already had many fans, but the previous turmoil severely abused his fans, making his fans even more loyal. Now that the new drama is on the air, the popularity of CP must rise.

  Shao Qin originally thought that there was nothing to stop Xie Fan and Hanqing CP. When he was bound to Xie Yiming in the past few months, another powerful force appeared.

  That is spaghetti.

  Feng Jingyi's fans have treated Shao Qin as nothing for so many years, as if he was never married, but this time he couldn't sit still.

  Potato powder eats narcissus CP, and his family's god is a vixen. Xie Fan craves affectionate CP, and his family's god is Xiaosan.

  This is simply a naked provocation! His family's Fengshen is the main palace, okay? To be in the main palace, one must have the majesty of the main palace.

  So, a video titled "It's okay if my wife is too popular" appeared. All kinds of magical editing and black technology inside allow Feng Jingyi's costumed characters to be in the same frame as Mozun Qingxiao, and beat all kinds of ghosts and snakes. These include but are not limited to Shao Qin's fairy image Qing Xiao, Xie Yiming's Han Guang, and the male number three Hei Jiao in "Love Song of Immortals and Demons". After playing these, the two traveled back to the modern age, and continued to play the modern roles played by these actors as Jing He and Lu Xiaoshuai.

  Shao Qin flicked the video back and forth twice, and couldn't help but sigh. The rank of Spaghetti Fen is indeed higher than that of Potato Fen and Xie Fen. This brainstorming, this plot, and this level of editing are comparable to professional teams.

  Shao Qin was flipping through the other works of Spaghetti Fen in the video, Feng Jingyi didn't know when he came up to him, and asked in a low voice, "What are you looking at?"

  "Look at the CP video of the two of us." Shao Qin said generously, "Your fans are so great. The cut video is very beautiful, and there is also a plot."

  "Do you like our CP?" Feng Jingyi asked with a light smile.

  "No, I'm just a fan who likes you. Can you lend me two and make me a few videos of licking my face in person, and help me promote it." Shao Qin said, looking at Feng Jingyi expectantly .

  Feng Jingyi pulled the corner of his lower lip, and said with a half-smile, "Okay."

  Afterwards, Feng Jingyi really found two fans for Shao Qin, made a personal video for Shao Qin, and hung it on the top of Shao Qin's super chat.

  Although the video is personal, it is Spaghetti who makes the video. Kissing CP means having candy again, and everyone enjoyed it very much.

  After the second episode of "The Love Song of Immortals and Demons" was broadcast, the discussion became even more heated. Not only the main CP Hanqing was very popular, but also the black shark played by the third male lead Chai Hong was also very popular.

  So after all, Chu Hong still didn't cut off the scenes where Chai Hong had been having problems, but put those scenes on the agenda.

  "You have to show very deep feelings for Qing Xiao, and you can be possessive." Chu Hong told Chai Hong a play.

  "Possessive? But the character of Heiyu is just loyal, not like Qingxiao, right?" Chai Hong didn't want to be affectionate towards Shao Qin, and it made him sick to think about it.

  "It doesn't matter. Whether you like it or not is up to you, but the audience hopes you like it. The reason why everyone likes the character Heiyu is because Heiyu is good to Qingxiao, you understand." Chu Hong said.

  Chai Hong smiled, tried his best to restrain his displeasure, and opened his mouth to understand.

  In this night scene, Hei Xia delivered medicine to Qing Xiao. In order to help Hanguang heal before, Qingxiao forcibly absorbed the immortal energy to Hanguang regardless of the fact that he was a demon cultivator, causing him to suffer internal injuries.

  Hei Xia reminded Qing Xiao, don't get caught up in it, it's true.

  "I don't have any real feelings at all, so how can I talk about being moved by real feelings." Obviously Qing Xiao's appearance, but Qing Xiao's expression on his face, Shao Qin showed his black belly appropriately.

  Chu Hong yelled in satisfaction.

  Afterwards, there was an action scene. Someone in the sect found Heiyu, Qing Xiao immediately started acting, and severely injured Heiyu.

  In this scene, there is still a need to hang Wia, but it is not very high, the main purpose is to create a chic image with tiptoes on the ground and floating movements.

  Chai Hong has been preparing for this scene for a long time. Although Wias will not help him, it does not mean that he cannot continue to do tricks in the action scene.

  The place where Shao Qin was bound to walk had already been oiled by mice. A few tacks were also placed, and the tacks were coated with a potion found by mice. It is said that as long as they are touched, a high fever will not go away.

  Although the efficacy of that potion is said to vary from person to person, it may not be able to make Shao Qin sick for a long time, but as long as Shao Qin can't film, he will have a chance.

  Thinking about it, Chai Hong couldn't help feeling secretly refreshed. Now the audience likes the role of Hei Shame very much. If there are more scenes, maybe he can become popular with this role.

  Everyone is ready, the action scene starts to shoot.

  Action scenes are very strenuous to shoot, shot by shot. Heixia was not in a hurry, and just waited for the scene where Shao Qin stepped back.

  Finally, the scene of Qing Xiao being swept away by Hei Shark's palm and then retreating sharply came to the scene. Heixia wanted to stay far away from Shao Qin, so he made a movement to push away. Shao Qin immediately backed away, stepped on the oil on the ground, and slipped immediately.

  Chai Hong stared wide-eyed, waiting for Shao Qin to fall to the ground, and hit a tack with an ouch.

  In the end, he didn't want to, Master Wia suddenly pulled Shao Qin up at this moment.

  Shao Qin was also caught off guard, and was hoisted up by Master Wia, dangling in the air, feeling a little dazed.

  Chu Hong immediately shouted: "What's going on."

  Master Wias said, "Just now I saw Shao Qin about to fall, and I pulled him up subconsciously."

  Shao Qin turned his head to look at Mr. Wia. It was Qian Huan who almost fell him that day, maybe because he was afraid of repeating the same mistakes, so he was extra careful, and if he slipped and fell, he would reach out to save him.

  "I'm fine. I'm just slippery." Shao Qin waved his hand at the pressure master, "Put me down."

           Master Wias put Shao Qin down, walked to Shao Qin's side, and asked with concern, "It's too sudden, I didn't hurt you."

  To be honest, the unprepared one was pulled up suddenly, and it was really a little pulled up to the waist. Shao Qin smiled and shook his head.

  Wias pointed to the place where Shao Qin slipped and fell, and said in surprise, "Why is there oil? No wonder you slipped."

  Shao Qin looked over there and saw that it was really oily. He frowned slightly, and muttered suspiciously, "Where's the oil?"

  At this moment, Huihui walked over and picked up something from the ground.

The author has something to say: 

          Huihui: I thought it was wrong before.

  The inspiration for the potion came from the report about "Guaiguai Water" I read before. I thought that there is such a thing, and in the future with advanced technology, it is normal to have "fever water". By the way, if you don't know about "Guaiguai Shui", you can search it on Baidu. It's quite scary to read some reports. Everyone must protect themselves. ok~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

48.9K 1.1K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
404K 20.1K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

2.7M 177K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
80.8K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...