The Mafia Babysitter | 18+

Per xxwpstoriesxx

Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she ha... Més

Characters
1) jobless
2) Job offer
3) first day
4) Ace
5) Problems
6) date
8) tension
9) phone call
10) the trip
11) the truth
12) welcome back 🔥
13) Alfie
14) the past 🔥
15) funfair
16) kidnapped
17) the location
18) back home
Authors note
19) dreams
20) caught
21) the truth🔥
22) teach me?
23) brothers

7) the ball 🔥

4.3K 55 19
Per xxwpstoriesxx

♡Gia Romano♡

On the way to the ball, me and Dante talked about Leo and how much of a mischievous young boy he is.

"Oh my God! No way! My Leo would never do such a thing." I say shocked at what Dante just said.

"Yep, Leo and Luca poured cold water on me to wake me up, with ICE PIECES." I laughed.

I looked out the window and noticed Dante pulling into the drive of a massive mansion. It was more like a castle. Lights everywhere, it was so beautiful.

The mansion^

"Oh my God." I whispered to myself. This house was a lot bigger than mine and kind of reminded me of how big my parents house is.

"Beautiful, isn't it. Welcome to my house principessa." He chuckled as he got out of the car and opened my door.

ITS HIS HOUSE. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

HOW RICH IS THIS GUY?

"Yeah, it's amazing." He held my hand and led me inside to a huge ballroom. We walked past a lot of men in suits who bowed their heads at Dante, was he someone important?

He stopped as a Waiter came up to us. We both took a glass of wine.

"I hope I don't get in trouble for giving you that." Dante said as he slipped his free arm around my waist.

"It's not like you wouldn't let me drink it anyway." I giggled, I leaned towards his ear ad I whispered, "wine makes me do crazy things you know."

He froze, it was so funny that I started laughing.

"I... let me introduce you to my parents." He led me to a couple who looked a lot older than him. "Gia, this is my mother and father." He said as he hugged his parents.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Rossi, I'm Gia Romano." Their eyes widened when I mentioned my last name but they quickly composed themselves. I don't know why.

"Hello dear, please call me Maria and my husband Antonio. No need dto be so formal." She hugged me.

I nodded as they gave Dante a subtle look of disappointment. I looked down embarrassed. Was I really that ugly? Was my dress too revealing or too short?

I pushed all my insecure thoughts away as Dante took me to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed both of his on my waist.

"Sorry about my parents, they are a little weary of new people." He spoke up looking into my eyes.

"It's okay, no need to apologize I understand." I replied as we danced to the song.

●●●

After we danced to a few songs, Dante went to get us a refill on our wine and I waited for him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I looked up at the person who spoke. I froze.

Ace.

"I.. u-um.." I stuttered.

"Is there a problem here brother?" Dante spoke from behind me as he gave me my refilled glass of wine.

"What is she doing here Dante?" Ace asked not taking his eyes of me, or rather, my dress.

"She's my date." Dante spoke calmly putting an arm around my waist. Ace's eyes shot up at the statement. I looked down avoiding his gaze.

"Y-your what? Why am I not surprised." Ace spoke coldly as he turned around and walked away.

I looked up at Dante, "Sorry for causing that." I said feeling guilty.

"It's okay Gia, he's an asshole. Always has been." Dante spoke as he led me to the dining room, "c'mon, it's time to eat." Dante pulled out my chair for me to sit on which I took gladly.

Dante sat next to me and we started eating.

"Gia!" Leo shouted as he ran to me. Aww.

"Hey little guy, how are you?" I asked as I placed him on my lap and continued eating.

"Hey uncle D, I'm good Gia. I'm so glad you came. These ball things are so boring but now I can play with you." He spoke as he looked up at me.

"I couldn't think of a better way to have fun." I agreed with him.

"After you've eaten can we play with my rangers?" Leo asked.

"Of course we can." He then ran somewhere in the house as I turned to see both Ace and Dante glaring daggers at each other. I placed my hand on Dante's under the table and he turned to me.

"Sorry principessa, you have all my attention now." He spoke as his hand slipped out of mine and on my thigh.

"Don't worry about it." I spoke choosing to ignore his hand on my thigh and continued eating.

I felt his hand travel further up and I glanced at him. He seemed unfazed as he continued eating eith his free hand.

Suddenly Ace got up from the table and stormed off.

"What's up with him?" I asked Dante concerned.

"Nothing he's just being he's normal moody self." Dante said as he finished eating. I finished eating shortly after. And we headed to Leo to play with him as I'd promised.

"Hey Leo." I spoke as I walked into his room. I saw him asleep in a pile of his toys, so I picked him up and took him to the ballroom where I found Ace and Dante talking with their parents. They looked like they were talking about something serious and I saw Dante roll his eyes.

I walked closer and as soon as they saw me they all went quiet.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Leo fell asleep and I thought I should bring him to you Ace." I looked down as I spoke not wanting to meet Ace's angry glare.

"Of course dear, no problem. You can take Leo to his room." Maria spoke as she slapped Ace on the back of his head. "My son is stupid to fire someone who is so good with kids. And a natural beauty." She continued as Ace just rubbed his head.

"Yeah, your hired again Gia." Ace spoke through a clenched jaw and gritted teeth. I guess she isn't happy about it.

"Okay, thank you so much for my job. I will take good care of Leo." I spoke as I headed upstairs to take Leo to his room.

Once I settled Leo in his room I headed back down as I looked at the time on my phone.

11:30pm

It's pretty late so I'm going to ask Dante to take me home. I headed to where Dante was and overheard him talking to Ace.

"Theres no way she's his daughter! She's too innocent! Your just jealous she chose me over you!" Dante shouted.

"She only chose you because I fired her after I found out she's his daughter! Are you forgetting what he did! He killed mom's parents! And almost killed you!" Ace shouted back. Are they talking about me?

"No! He didn't almost kill me! Her brother did! You may want Alessandro dead but I want his son dead!" Dante shouted back. I stepped into the room before they could say anything else and pretended I didn't hear any of their conversation.

"Hey Dante, could you drive me home please." I asked avoiding Ace's gaze.

"Um I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to stay over tonight?" Dante asked as he walked towards me and placed a stand of my hair behind my ear.

"Um, sure." I saw Ace leave the room, and it seems Dante did too because he kissed me.

He fucking KISSED ME.

(Mature content)

I immediately kissed him back as my arms flew around his neck. His tongue skimmed across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to tease him a bit so I kept my mouth shut.

This didn't go well with him so his right hand slipped over my butt and he squeezed it causing me to let out a squeal. He took the moment as an opportunity to plunge his tongue in my mouth.

With our tongues dancing together, he lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around his torso causing my dress to go up. He carried me up the stairs not once breaking the kiss. Once we got into his room he laid me on the bed as he helped me remove my dress throwing it somewhere in the room.

He moved his lips to my neck continuing to suck, kiss and lick until he found my sweet spot. I began to moan as he continued to suck on my sweet spot.

His lips soon find my lips again as we kiss like we are eachothers lifeline. The kiss was passionate yet sweet.

I remove his suit jacket and fumble around trying to remove his shirt. He chuckled against my lips. "Want some help?" He mocked. I groaned in annoyance.

He quickly removed his shirt and pants leaving him in just his underwear.

God I'm so turned on.

He went back to kissing my neck, going down my cleavage to my breasts. He removed my bra and started kissing my breasts. I continued to moan in pleasure but it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I let his hand to my underwear showing him I wanted him.

He kissed me again.

But just as he was about to remove my underwear, Ace entered the room.

(End of mature content)

"Hey Dante, ha- what the fuck!" Ace shouted as he pulled Dante off me and started to repeatedly punch him.

I quickly grab Dante's shirt, putting it on. "Stop!" I shouted as I tried to pull Ace off of Dante but he pushed me back and I hit my arm on the corner of the bed.

Tears became to run down my cheeks as I sobbed. I continued to shout at Ace telling him to stop but he wouldn't listen.

"Ace please! Stop! Your killing him!"I screamed as I tried to push him away.

"SHUT up you slut!" Ace shouted as he started kicking Dante in the stomach.

I froze.
A slut.

Ace suddenly stopped beating Dante and turned to me. "I.." He started and attempted to touch me but I stopped him.

I stepped back.

"D-don't t-touch m-me." I whispered as I walked to Dante helping him up. Ace didn't need to be told twice, he left the room.

"I'm so sorry Dante." I spoke through wiping my tears as I put pillows gently around him on the bed. I grabbed the first aid kit and started cleaning his cuts.

"It's okay principessa, thank you for stopping him." Dante spoke as he touched my cheek.

"Y-your welcome."I spoke as I finished cleaning him up. I laid next to him as I gently touched his black eye. He winced in pain.

"Do you want me to get you any pain killers?" I asked concerned.

"No it's fine, all I need is you next to me and I'll be fine." I blushed at his words. "Let's sleep now Gia." I nodded and snuggled into his neck as I placed the blanket over us.

We both quickly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~
A/n: chapter 7 finished, I kinda like Dante and Gia. I wonder what this will do to Ace? Why did he beat up Dante in the first place? Will Gia ever look at him the same?

Thank you for reading, please comment and vote. I love you guys.

~Angela Daves

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
618K 13.1K 30
Romance, pain, sex, drama. Dante Rossi known all around the world mostly for the bad reasons, being the Don of the Italian mafia. This mafia leader w...
The Waiter Per Georgie

Literatura romàntica

199K 3.1K 24
"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chi...