Londy One Shots

By treble_maker1212

Andy Biersack/Lonny Eagleton one shots smut will be labeled as ๐ŸŒถ fluff will be labeled as ๐Ÿฅบ angst will be l... More

Sin For Me ๐ŸŒถ
Rebel Yell ๐ŸŒถ
Rebel yell pt 2๐Ÿฅบ๐ŸŒถ
I Can Be Your Whore ๐ŸŒถ
When I Said Break a Leg... ๐Ÿฅบ
Pay Attention, Lonny๐Ÿฅบ
Vancouver Would've Been Way More Fun if it Ended Gay ๐Ÿฅบ
Meet Me at the Hotel๐ŸŒถ
Elevators Can Be a Good Time๐ŸŒถ
You Keep Me Sane ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฅบ
Warped Tour is for Lovers๐Ÿฅบ๐ŸŒถ
Again ๐Ÿฅบ
My Angel of Music ๐Ÿฅบ
The Moral Struggles of Being in Love with Your Employee by Andy Biersack ๐Ÿฅบ
It's All Coming Back to Me๐Ÿฅบ
Mother๐Ÿฅบ
Interviews are Only Fun if You're Getting Eaten Out ๐ŸŒถ
Its a Nice Day for a White Wedding๐Ÿฅบ
She's Crazy, See? ๐Ÿฅบ
I Was Made for Lovin' You, Lonny๐Ÿฅบ
Bandmates With Benefits๐ŸŒถ
Take a Picture, it'll Last Longer๐Ÿฅบ
One Last Time๐Ÿฅบ
Blood Sucker ๐Ÿ’€/๐ŸŒถ
Still a Couple of Sinners๐ŸŒถ
Airports Suck๐Ÿฅบ

I Wanna Feel You๐ŸŒถ

201 9 3
By treble_maker1212

This exists because of the one video of Andy touching Lonny's leg during one of the Mexico shows... enjoy, heathens.

Lonny was drenched with sweat. He could feel it running down his back, making his tank top cling to his skin uncomfortably. The faux leather pants were also a choice he was regretting.

Mexico heat was no joke.

The show was amazing so far. Lonny loved playing in Mexico so getting to do multiple shows was incredible. The fans were so hyped, and screamed every word like their lives depended on it.

Adrenaline coursed through his veins, he never felt more alive than when he felt when he was on stage. Nothing was better than being on stage with his best friends. He loved touring. It was the best job ever, and he couldn't imagine doing anything else.

Lonny could feel eyes on him, but they weren't from the crowd. No, it was from the stage. He glanced up to see Andy looking at him, and smiled, the singer returning the gesture as he ran his hands down the length of his mic stand.

Andy seemed to stay close to Lonny for the rest of the show, brushing past him, teasing him, whispering random comments to him. Lonny wasn't sure what to think of it, all he knew was that it made him shiver every time the singer's hot breath fanned over his sweat slick neck.

Lonny jumped up onto the drum riser, smiling to fans, and bobbing his head as he played the bassline. He was completely lost in the moment when he felt fingers tracing his thigh. He startled slighty and his head shot up to see his frontman standing below him. Andy was about an inch taller than him so seeing the singer from that angle was always a bit amusing.

Andy looked stunning. Black eyeshadow smoked out to his temples, black lipstick, and a matching suit that had everyone's mouth watering. His eyes practically looked electric from the lighting as they burned into Lonny's, refusing to look away as he kept his hand high up on Lonny's thigh.

"I like these." He mouthed, tapping Lonny's thigh rhythmically.

Lonny laughed slightly and smiled, watching as Andy walked off once again. There was something off about the exchange, something different- almost predatory in the singer's gaze that made Lonny's already overheated skin feel like it was on fire. Lonny wasn't blind, Andy was gorgeous in every way, and the attention from the older man made his stomach flutter.

Andy did that sometimes he did things to show Lonny he was watching and paying attention which was usually sweet- like when he grabbed his tattoo during in the end during Lonny's first show with the band-, but today it just made him struggle to swallow.

The lights on stage were suddenly too hot and too bright, his bass felt like it weighed eighty pounds, and his clothes felt like they were constricting him like a snake.

Lonny's head was spinning, and the heated gaze he could still feel on him did not help matters at all. He finally mustered up the courage to meet the singer's eyes, and was taken aback by the unabashed hunger in the icy blue eyes that stared into his soul.

Andy wanted him, there was no misinterpreting that.

The rest of the show felt like it went by at a snail's pace, and flew by at the same time for Lonny. Some moments felt like mere seconds that went by too quickly for him, others- any that Andy was involved in- seemed to freeze, forcing the bassist to focus on the singer.

'Since when did Andy want me?' Lonny wondered in bewilderment. Was this a new development? Andy had never showed any interest in him before this.

Right?

Lonny didn't know what to do. What if he was wrong? What if he confronted Andy and he laughed in Lonny's face for ever thinking something so ridiculous?

He wasn't worried about Rheta because when they started dating, they had talked about celebrity hall passes, and Lonny's was of course, Andy. To his absolute shock, Rheta's feelings on it never wavered even when Lonny started touring with Andy.

"If you can make it happen, you have my full blessing, just ask before you do it and then give me all the details." She had told Lonny.

Lonny didn't deserve her, he had the coolest wife.

The show ended and the band exited the stage, handing off instruments and mic packs, and in ears to crew as Lonny went down a random hall, pulling his cell phone our of his pocket, and going straight to Rheta's contact and hit facetime. He entered a storage closet. It wasn't huge, but more than big enough to pace around in while he talked to Rheta.

Sge answered the call, and her hair was in a messy bun, her eyes were squinted as she stared at the phone, clearly having been woken up by the call.

"Baby? It's kind of lat-." Rheta started to say, but Lonny cut her off.

"Is the pass still good?" He asked a bit breathlessly.

Rheta stared at him in confusion before her eyes widened and a grin spread across her face. "Yes and tell me everything when you're done." She was so excited to hear about this tomorrow.

Lonny laughed awkwardly, and nodded. "I will write down every detail tonight so I won't forget anything when I call you tomorrow." He promised.

"Fuck yeah! I'm gonna go back to sleep, baby. I love you." Rheta smiled.

"I love you too, honey." Lonny smiled brightly before he hung up the phone.

"What pass?" Lonny jumped and spun around to see his frontman behind him, leaning against the door frame as his eyes roamed over Lonny's body unashamedly.

"I- what?" Lonny stuttered out, unsure of what to say now that he's been caught.

"You asked Rheta if a pass was still good." Andy elaborated, pushing himself off the doorway to fully enter the storage room, closing the door behind him.

"Oh uhm..." Lonny trailed off, looking at anything but Andy. He took a deep breath, and was hit with the intoxicating scent of the singer's cologne.

The ball was in his court, Andy was making that very clear.

"A hall pass. I was asking her if the person we agreed on when we got together was still okay." Lonny replied in a shockingly steady voice. He made eye contact with the singer, holding it even though the stare made his knees weak.

Andy's eyebrow raised, a devious smirk playing at his lips as he took another- much larger- step closer to his bassist.

Their chests almost touched, their breaths mingling together as they both breathed, their eyes never leaving each other.

"Oh? Can I ask who this hall pass is?" Andy asked, his voice raw and impossibly deep from the show.

Lonny took a deep breath. 'Fuck it, it's fine.' He grabbed the singer by the back of his neck and pulled him in for a rough kiss.

Andy's arms wrapped around Lonny automatically, like he had been waiting for Lonny to do exactly that. He backed the bassist up until his back hit the wall behind them. He slid his tongue along the seam of Lonny's lips, humming in delight when the bassist granted him access.

Lonny slid his fingers into Andy's hair, pulling at it lightly to test the waters.

"Fuck-." Andy hissed into the kiss, pulling Lonny's shirt up to scratch at his back.

Lonny moaned softly, and pulled harder, sliding a hand down the back of Andy's neck and down the length of his spine, stopping at his ass to knead it as he tugged Andy up against his chest.

Andy kicked Lonny's feet apart, and slid his thigh between his legs, pressing up against Lonny's cock. Lonny ground against the singer, pushing his leg between Andy's thighs too, drinking in the soft, breathy moans as he yanked the fistful of hair hard enough to hurt until Andy had no choice but to break the kiss and tilt his head back.

Andy moaned at the stinging pain in his scalp, his eyes fluttering shut as Lonny leaned in to kiss and nip at his throat. Lonny wanted to leave marks so bad, but he knew better. He trailed his lips down to Andy's sharp collarbones, grazing his teeth over them, smiling at the sharp intake of breath from the singer.

Andy gripped Lonny by the throat, and shoved him back up against the wall once again, kissing him hard enough to bruise as he slid a hand down to rub Lonny's growing bulge through the faux leather.

"Looked so fucking pretty for me, couldn't keep my eyes off of you, so fucking sexy." Andy purred, trailing his lips across Lonny's jaw, and nipped at his earlobe. Lonny moaned, pressing into Andy's hand.

"Please-." Lonny groaned.

"No." Andy chuckled, squeezing Lonny's hard cock. "I'm gonna make you cum in these fucking pants."

Lonny's head dropped forward, pressing his face into the singer's neck. It felt so good, he loved a good hand job, but something about being in a place where the get caught, and not being allowed to take his pants off as Andy touched him made him dizzy with pleasure.

Andy ran his fingers through the bassist's soft curls, nuzzling his face into them as he continued to rub his cock, feeling it twitch through the faux leather.

"Fuck." Lonny gasped, mouthing at his neck to smother his moans as Andy's nimble fingers focused at the head, rubbing circles over his slit.

"Does that feel good, baby? You like it when I rub your cock through those fucking pants?" Andy hummed, rubbing his hand over the bulge harder, earning a squeak from the bassist.

"Yes." Lonny all but whined, clawing at Andy's shoulders desperately.

"Say it." The singer growled.

"I- shit. I like it when you rub my cock through my pants." Lonny said shakily, pressing his face further into the singer's shoulder.

"Are you gonna be good for me and cum like this?" Andy asked with a hum.

"Yes, please. I need to cum, please." Lonny whined, gripping the fabric of Andy's blazer hard.

"I know, baby." Andy chuckled, his tone soothing and gentle as he ran a hand through Lonny's hair. "Are you close?"

Lonny nodded, his breathing harsh and shaky. He was so close, he wanted to cum so bad. He needed this.

"If you're good, I'll let you suck me off." Andy promised, smiling at the desperate moan the bassist let out. "You want to do that, sweetie?" He asked, feeling Lonny nod against his neck.

"So beautiful for me." Andy said, pulling Lonny's head back. "Let me see your pretty eyes when you cum, baby."

Lonny was gripping Andy's sharp jaw with his hands, his forehead pressed against the singer's as he panted.

Andy took one of Lonny's into his and kissed the palm, never breaking eye contact as he rubbed him.

A stuttered gasp fell from Lonny's lips, and his knees buckled as he came, somehow keeping eye contact with the singer. Andy's eyes burned with desire as he took the moment in, unable to look away as Lonny shook in his arms.

"Okay?" Andy asked with a smile as Lonny seemingly melted into the wall.

Lonny smiled at him before wrapping his arms around the singer's neck and kissed him. He took Andy by surprise when he spun them around so that Andy's back was now against the wall.

"Wha-?" Andy asked as Lonny broke the kiss, but soon was given an answer when the bassist dropped to his knees in front of him.

Lonny made quick work of his pants and boxers, stroking Andy in his fist slowly as he looked up at him. Andy's dick was just as big as Lonny had imagined- not that he imagined it a lot-.

Andy tipped his head back and let out a sigh, gripping Lonny's hair tight. He let out a soft groan as the bassist's tongue traced his slit.

Lonny took the head into his mouth, sucking and lapping at it as he continued stroking the shaft.

"Fuck, you're so pretty. You're doing so good, baby." Andy breathed, pulling at Lonny's hair.

Lonny took more of the length into his mouth, bobbing his head and hollowing his cheeks, earning a gasp from the singer. Lonny hadn't sucked dick in so long, he forgot how much he loved it. He could taste the precum and it made Lonny's mouth water.

Andy's chest heaved as he stared down at the younger man. His mouth was smeared with Andy's dark lipstick, he looked obscene. He looked so perfect like this, Andy couldn't take his eyes off of him.

He had thought about this for a long time, but had never done anything about it. Lonny had been a temptation just out of reach, a secret desire that he never wanted to pursue.

First Lonny was his employee, then his friend, then his bandmate. He never thought he'd have this opportunity... well, ever.

If Rheta was down, Andy would love for this to become a regular occurrence on tour.

Lonny gripped Andy's hips, tracing patterns into the soft skin. He could feel Andy twitch underneath his hands, and knew he was getting close.

Andy ran his thumb over Lonny's cheekbone, breathing heavily as he grew closer to finishing. "Do you want me to pull out to finish?" Andy asked.

Lonny shook his head no as best as he could. He wanted- no. Needed to taste Andy. He had been thinking about this moment for years, there was no way he was going to not swallow.

Andy moaned, pulling at Lonny's hair hard enough to hurt, but neither cared. All the two were focused on was Andy getting off.

Andy's tour phone started ringing and he jumped slightly, cursing under his breath. The tour phone was specifically for getting in contact with each other if walkie talkies weren't available.

"Hello?" Andy answered with a sigh.

Lonny started to pull off, but a firm grip in his hair kept him in place. Oh?

"Yeah, Lonny and I took a walk, we're not far though, we're heading back now." Andy lied smoothly, the furrow of his brow being the only indicator that anything was happening.

Lonny hollowed his cheeks and began to bob his head again, reaching up to fondle Andy's balls at the same time.

Andy's breath hitched and his eyes fluttered shut. "Hotel is fine, what time are we getting there?" He asked, his voice slightly shaky. "Oh I'm sharing with Lonny?"

Lonny's eyes flickered up to the singer who was already watching him. "That works, yeah." Andy replied.

Okay... looks like their night wasn't going to end with just this.

"I'll talk to you when we get back, Yanni." Andy said and then hung up, shoving the phone in his pocket and gripped Lonny's head with both hands, thrusting into his mouth.

Lonny gagged slightly, but quickly recovered, allowing himself to be used as Andy chased his own orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Andy mumbled incoherently, his hips jerking to a stop as he came.

Lonny moaned as the cum hit his tongue, swallowing as much as he could while Andy was still in his mouth.

Andy pulled out, sagging against the wall as he tried to catch his breath. Lonny stood up, but didn't even get a chance to step away or say anything before Andy grabbed the back of his neck and drew him in for a lazy kiss.

Lonny melted into his chest, his hands resting on his shoulders as they kissed. Andy pulled away, looking the younger man in the eyes.

"So would Rheta be okay with round two?" He asked with barely masked hope.

Lonny laughed at this and shrugged. "She wants all the details in the morning... might as well give her a good story."

Andy grinned, and pulled him in for another kiss.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just a little smut that I started in August and never finished LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.4K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.
10.9K 148 16
One shots for the boy that needs more love.I will take requests but there will be no smut.Just lots of fluff and angst. ~Enjoy~
15.6K 501 26
Top Jake Bottom Sunghoon Emoji Key: โ˜๏ธ=Fluff โค๏ธ=Smut ๐Ÿฉท=Light smut โ›ˆ๏ธ=Angst ๐ŸŒง๏ธ=Light angst ๐Ÿ“–=Just a fun little story