What Universe is This Again?

By Allioune24

"I can feel it!" exclaimed Lophe, the pope of Obelia's current religion. "The new Empress and the Saint of Ob... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XIV

3.3K 212 54
By Allioune24

It is unfortunate that his father has become an ardent devotee. Yhan frowns as Claude continues to speak to him as if he has gone insane.

But that is not what the Noble is thinking.

They agreed that he should not become a monarch and that the prince should not have access to the Empire's treasury.

If they allow the prince to handle Imperial matters, they will go bankrupt.

Of course, it played on Ayhan's part, with three different thoughts.

He had no desire to enter politics, become a king, or become a VIP. Unfortunately, he no longer has free access to the Imperial Funds. He intends to loot in case of emergency, but the Nobles are deadly serious about not letting him have them.

Meanwhile, Claude was simply bored and had been playing with his son.

He plans on making his own son a religion.

It'll be amusing to see his own son crying out in annoyance because he made him the official religion.

Oh well...

[CLAUDE'S POV]

So, since the church said nothing, the ceremony is over. He took a step back and walked away, leaving the stunned priests in their places.

"Your Majesty, please wait!"

He looked at them with a chilling stare.

"I do not see why I should stay here any longer."

"But! But... His Highness must live in the Church as the Saint!"

They are trying to indoctrinate his son, are not they?

"I would be useless to the Church," Ayhan said, looking at him. He is still holding the rose gold coin with adoration.

"How can you say such a thing?"

"Uncle Cheapskate told me I could only purify evil things and not do saintly things, and—"

"And?"

"According to Uncle Cheapskate, it can only be used for chaos, destruction, and murder."

It implies that it is the type of power that can be abused.

When they heard that, the priests paled. They did not expect to be unable to use their power to make a name for themselves. They even intended to employ the child.

"Hohoho," said an old priest who looked more like the Pope. "It is only right that his Highness go wherever he wants."

Claude turned to face the Pope.

"The Saint should be standing by the Empress."

Empress?

Everyone looked at the Pope. Only a member of the Imperial Family with the Countenance of a Monarch could be called Empress. A woman wielding such power was unprecedented. After all, only men have ever been named heirs to the throne.

Claude looked at them, bored. He can tell that the nobles and the church are attempting to form factions.

It is either destruction or prosperity that they pave the way for.

He already knew he was doomed after seeing how his son threw away his money.

So his daughter would be their choice. The nobles and the church began debating who should be the heir to the throne.

Claude gave a small smile.

That is, if he does not die too soon.

He has sole authority over the selection of the Heir to the Throne.

"The audacity to talk about my heir when I am still alive and well," his cold voice filled the temple. Everyone had dropped to their knees in response to his icy death glares.

Even the fire of Eternal Light was dangerously crackling.

"There will be no second chances."

He would have killed every single one of them if he had not had his child in his arm.

"Know where you belong."

His voice echoed once more. The nobles and the clergymen had all fallen silent.

He walks out of the temple with his son, watching the rest of the people there sweat with beads.

Claude enters the carriage and sits calmly with his son on his lap.

"Good!" Yhan exclaims, his face bright with delight.

"You are causing too much trouble; I should ground you more."

"Oh, that sounds nice."

"Why would it be nice? You are going to do administrative work, and I know that grounding you in your palace would be more of a reward than a punishment."

"What a stingy old man."

"I am only in my early thirties."

"Are you really a dude with a kid? You did not seem to have one."

"You are sitting on my lap, and your sister is running around my palace, of course, I am a dude with kids," Claude smirks. He now knows how to turn this kid off. The more he answered seriously, the more insults this kid would hurl at him.

Felix and Choi Han were both laughing at their antics. They were both riding horses and riding alongside the carriage.

"I believe it will be problematic."

"Those old churchmen will not give up their chance to put him on the throne."

"They are already thinking about killing me," Claude smirks.

"You will not die," Yhan obligingly stated, "but what about my Slacker life? You do not understand the bliss of wasting money."

"You have that?" Claude inquired, "And whose money did you think you squandered?"

"But if you die, I really will not get it," Yhan defended, "Did not you know it is so much more fun to waste someone else's money than mine?"

"You did not realize your money is also my money, did you?"

Yhan frowned. "Hey, Felly, Hanyah, what are your thoughts?"

"Let us just destroy the Empire, Your Highness," Choi Han said from the outside.

Claude could not help but snort. His son had just made him insurance for his impossible dream.

"Good luck with that," Claude snarks, earning a cute pouty frown. Felix only remained silent, certain that his father would soon be one of the little prince's followers. Duke Robane enjoys amusing things.

[ATHANASIA'S POV]

"Saint Ayhan de Alger Obelia, pfft— hahahhahahahhahaha!" Athanasia just laughed at his newly ordained brother. She would heard rumors that he threw Claude's money away and that the nobles are attempting to silence him because he can not be the one to take over the imperial fund. "Unfortunately, you are not permitted to commit fraud, malversation, or even estafa."

Athy laughs once more. Yhan just frowned and looked away from his sister.

"Then what else did Yhannie do?"

Athy was swaying her feet while sitting on Claude's lap. The Emperor has just discarded his upper clothing, leaving him in his sleeves. Yhan was sitting beside him and was suffering his sister's remarks.

"He threw away money."

"I would like to throw some money as well."

"As one would expect from Noonie, you enjoy throwing someone else's money!" Yhan exclaimed, admiring his sister.

Claude just sat there silently listening to the twins' banter.

He simply closed his eyes for a few moments and enjoyed the pleasant afternoon.

Athy looked him in the eyes and leaned into his arms. Ayhan was so tired that he could not keep his eyes open. They ended up taking a nap in the most awkward way possible!

However, Athy knew that Cluade was awake. If not, they would've fallen on the couch or the floor, but they're securely placed in his arms.

Ron Molran, the servant for the young Prince, brought some blankets and stealthily placed them around them.

"Tell all the servants not to come near the room."

"As you ordered, Head Butler."

Ayhan's servants really are efficient and swift in their movements.

[AYHAN'S POV]

Of course, the church wouldn't let go of him without any problems.

In front of him, kneeling like an idiot, was Clopeh Sekka, or rather, Lophe Strass.

You fucking God of Death. I swear to all toothless cow gods that I will skin you alive, salt your flesh, and hang you upside down in broad daylight!

*The GoD suddenly felt all the chills. He simply wants Caleism to be validated. "It must be my age because I am so old."*

Calling it lunacy makes it easier to explain away the things we don't understand.

"So, why are you here?"

Yhan was stamping all the documents that's needed to be stamped. Lophe was still kneeling in front of him. Choi Han and Raon had all become wary of this person.

"I have no reason to be here."

I thought about how I had now let a self-proclaimed lunatic into my life twice and considered the possibility that my life needed sorting out.

But Clopeh has some use in all matter that's needed to be done.

"Are you on my side or the temple's side?"

Lophe raises his head. Blush all over his face disgust him but—

"I am by my god and legend's side."

"Are you willing to betray the Temple for me?"

"What is there to betray when the one I am serving, the true legend, can transcend time and space? Even the gods can not stop it," Lophe laughed.

Ugh.

"My god... command me; this Lophe will do everything according to your wishes!"

He is getting chills just looking at this person!

"My name is Lophe Strass, and I am the Guardian Knight of the Church of Eternal Light. I am here to calm the chaos in this world in accordance with Saint Ayhan's will, and with my sword, I shall offer my head and my body to your service."

Opening his sleeves, he revealed bloody specs that Ayhan did not want to see.

"Order me, and I will devote my life to your pleasure!"

Yhan just felt like his entire slacker life is going far far far far far far far far far far far far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

"Hello!"

They all looked at the door, and a boy with red and white hair peered through.

"I came to pay you a visit," said Duke Robane's grandson, Mr. White's son.

Yhan turned to face them, and they turned to face him and the priest.

"Omph... we are sorry we did not realize you were into something like this! We will see you soon, Your Highness!"

"Wait—wha—!"

Yhan tried to stop them, but they had already bolted, their cheeks flushed.

He can hear them say...

"Grandpa! I need muscles too!" It was Duke Robane's grandson, "His Highness likes huge, bulky muscles!"

"Father, Can I train with the knights? I wanna be friends with his highness too."

YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!! YOU MISUNDERSTAND IT ALL!

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 4.1K 65
"I'm sorry..." she whispered, "I'm so sorry..." She still apologized despite her breath turning ragged and short. She felt a warm small hand on her c...
3.1K 334 5
"If you can't protect her, then you should've not brought her here." The Duke stared at him for a good while. "You should not have brought her here i...
79.1K 2.9K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
1.3K 60 7
❛ my mind turns your life into 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒌𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆 i can't dare to dream about you anymore. ❜ ⎯⎯ ⠀ㅤִㅤ...