𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

2-He Said Yes❣️

5.7K 208 9
By Solitary_0813

He Said Yes........ 🎊💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A flashback before tae went to Jimin house for giving him a good news......

A man in his mid 30's sitting in his cosy couch of his balcony, enjoying his coffee while reading a novel and mild cold wind touching his face he sigh and humming in relax after his tired day while resting his back on the couch his "me time" disturb by a knock on the door he sigh and closed his novel and raise from his place to open the door he rolled his eyes when he saw his younger brother standing infront of him with a mischievous grin when he open the door...

"What are you doing here? Yoongi." He said raise his eyebrows yoongi chuckled at his elder brother's question but he shrugged ....

"Come downstair quickly mom and dad calling you, byeeee" Yoongi said and run from there leaving behind a
dumbfounded elder brother....

Few moments later.....

He came downstair his parent already sitting on the sofa in the living room he ignore his younger brother creepy smirk and sat opposite of the sofa after greeting they greet back with a smile.

"Yoongi said, you guys wanna talk to me." He said calmly his mom nodded his head with a lovly smile and looked at his husband he also looked at his dad.....

"Mr Kim came today in the morning. And he want to marry his son with you. We said yes because we really love that boy and he is perfect for you" his dad complete he looking at his father confusedly....

"What? But his both child already married and living their life happily, did anyone get divorced? but who and why I didn't know about this? he is my friend afterall I have all right to know about this." He said in one breath annoyingly while thinking about his friends and look up his parents and raise his eyebrows when he saw they are staring at him in disbelief yoongi shook his head his mom sigh...

"We are talking about Taehyung The Kim TAEHYUNG youngest son of Mr kim. How can you forget about him Jungkook? Didn't he is your sweet bun" Mrs Jeon said angrily jk taken aback 'WHAT' he literally shout they nodded their head ....

"But how can I.. He is so young and rich on top of that how can he survive in between old peoples" jk said while waving his hand in the air three of them snort at jk he smile nervously

"Don't call me old and you are just 35 it's not that big age gape i'm also 4 yrs younger than your dad" she said and glare at jk how dare he told her old he chuckled and rub his forehead...

"Mom there's different between 4 and 12. He is 12 years younger than me let him live peacefully why are you all ruining his life to marry with me an oldy" jk said in frustration sigh...

"11" yoongi said while thinking and tapping his index figer on his chin they raise eyebrows...

"He is 11 years younger than you" he said after calculating their age and get a smack from his mother with a glare he scratches his nape nervously...

"He himself sent his father here he want to marry to his fav hyungie" Mr Jeon said calmly Mrs Jeon nodded...

"You know mom he already purpose hyung several time but this heartless man always reject him right away" yoongi said she gasp....

"Omg! My lil tiger must be feeling bad that time. How could you reject him? How can you reject that lil munchkin" she said angrily yoongi roll his eyes 'lil munchkin' he mumbled jk shook his head and glare at yoongi....

"He never purpose me okay. And he is too young for this shxt" jk said

"He is 24 yrs old not a kid anymore hyung" yoongi said his mom said yes

"He is innocent" jk said yoongi groan but nodded his head his parent also agree with him....

"Then, don't break that innocent baby heart and accept him he is in love with you Jungkook I always saw in his eyes innocent love for you don't reject him this time he will feel horrible" his mother said jk sigh and nodded his head she smile happily and hug her son jk also hug her back Mr jeon patt his shoulder yoongi looking at his hyung unsurely and worriedly....

"I'm going to call Mrs kim and told her about this news and arranged your and tae engagement in 1 week and marriage in 3 month because I want you both get married on same day yoongi you don't have any issue if we ...... cut off..

"Never mom im happy if we get marry on same day" Yoongi said with his gummy smile she happily clap her hand and went to call Mrs kim his dad also follow her shooking his head...

"Hyung are you really ok with this marriage like really, really ok .... cut of

"No i'm not okay, I just said yes for my parents and I will make Taehyung understand one more time then he himself cancel this marriage" jk said calmly with blank face yoongi sigh..

"He will get hurt only if he marry with me he is so innocent and kind soul I don't want to hurt my bun so it's better to cancel this marriage" jk said yoongi nodded....

"Hyung, I think it's time to move on give yourself a chance hyung you deserve this it's been years now" yoongi said jk didn't utter a word and left upstair to his room he sigh and sat on the sofa.....

Mrs Jeon and Mrs Kim conversation on the call....

Yes really! He said yes so when we set a date for engagement..... Mrs jeon ask

How about on next sunday.... Mrs kim said

I'm okay with everything and yeah let's go to shopping tomorrow for engagement ring what you say .... Mrs Jeon asked

Yeah of course..... She squeal and after sometimes they cut the call

At Kim Mansion.....

"Bear!!! My baby!! Where are you?" Mrs kim chirp when she enter inside tae's room and saw his baby getting ready to sleep....

"In the garden" tae said and cover himself with duvet Mrs kim roll her eyes and sat beside him...

"Then im going to sleep too bad I came here to tell him about his and Jungkookie marriage" Mrs kim said he abruptly sat up on the bed excitedly

"What is it mom?" Tae asked hurriedly and look at his mom with his wide doe puppy eyes she coo at him....

"Now you are here" Mrs kim teased "mommmm don't tease me" tae whine

"Just tell me alright" tae whine and keep his head on his mom lap she smile at his whining baby and peck on his cheeks tae pout cutely...

"Your hyungie said yes to marry with you, we fixed next week engagement date" she said while caressing his hair softly he happily sat up with his wide eyes....

"Really!! Mom, you aren't joking right" tae asked happily and raise from the bed she chuckled at him and nodded tae started jumping squealing in so much happiness his mother giggling and shook her head....

"Calm down baby you will hurt yourself if you jump like that" she said worriedly tae stop jumping while mumbling sorry...

"Mom i'm going to jiminie hyung to tell him this good news and i'm staying tonight there byeeee" tae said and run downstair she ask him to slow down but he already left in excitement to tell his best friend about his marriage....

"My innocent naughty bub" she said and left from there to her room...

Flashback end.....

Jk came inside his room and sat on his bed while threading his hand on his hair in frustration he sigh and lay on the bed and staring at the ceiling....

"Why are you so stubborn bun" jk said to himself thinking about tae....

"Why are you hurting yourself even I reject you several time still you want to marry me please don't compelled me to do something worst with you" jk whispered and closed his eyes....

"I've to do something or else he will ruined his life because of me like I ruined my life for someone else" he said some tears slip from corner of his eyes.....

"You are too precious for me I can't hurt you ever you are my weakness Kim Taehyung and I hate it" jk said and went towards balcony while wiping his tears harshly......

..........

Jeon Jungkook 35 years old elder son of Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon professor of no.1 university calm, caring and kind dangerous too if anyone provoke him
a gentleman care for tae he can do everything for him except love he can't love him and he told him several times. A handsome hunk man many boys and girls drool over him and everytime get purposal by students, teachers and from others but he always reject all the purposal right away politely including tae....

Jeon Yoongi 30 years old younger son of Jeon's, lazy, caring, kind and understanding person love his family very much he is a rapper a successful idol he stay in his own apartment and soon going to marry with his love of life....

Mrs Jeon and Mrs Kim are best friend they shares good bound to each other

...........................
.
To be continued........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thank you...... ❣️

Take care be safe..... 💜💚

*It's not easy*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522 130 49
Take a ride with Iris on this beautiful journey, where she learns to live with her past, an hopefully discovers secrets that help her find who she t...
15.4K 981 38
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)