Partners [Tensura X Oc]

By KhushalBakhai2002

The story will start at the era of veldanava when he and Iverage were alone. The chapter will come when it's... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 Meeting Veldora And Goblins
Chapter-2 Attack And Dwargon
Chapter-3 Problem And Gazel
Chapter-4 Meeting Shizu
Chapter-5 Past and Ifrit
Chapter-6 Battle and Will
Chapter-7 Ogres and Guest
Chapter-8 Battle And Names
Chapter-10 Gabiru And Role
Chapter-11 Envoy and Fight
Chapter-12 Meeting
Chapter-13 Job And Plan
Chapter-14 Negotiation
Chapter-15 Preparation
Chapter-16 Gears
Chapter 17- Alliance
Chapter-18 Rescue
Chapter-19 War
Chapter 20 The Devourer
Chapter-21 Gelmud
Chapter-22 Orc Lord
Chapter-23 Orc Lord Vs YN

Chapter-9 Lizardmen and Food

168 5 1
By KhushalBakhai2002

3RD POV

In the forest of Great Jura Forest an earthquake occurs. It wasn't the naturally occurring, it was due to the walking of thousands of Orcs in the forest. From a mountain seeing all this with fearing eyes some lizardman were watching. They quickly retreated to their base in Lake Siss.

Lake Siss

In the middle of the Great Jura Forest is Lake Siss. Vast marshlands surround the lake. The Lizardmen control this territory. 

In the main hall 3 lizards were giving their report.

Lizardmen: "R-Reporting. We have spotted an Orc army south of the lake Siss! We believe they intend to invade our territory!"

The Lizardmen who was hearing the report is sitting in a throne. He was the chief of the Lizardmen. He was also seems to be looking old. He also doesn't have a name. 

Chief: "Orcs? Prepare for battle. We'll beat those pigs senseless."

Lizardwomen: "How many are there?"

The one who asked the question wasn't the chief but his daughter. She has granted place of chief's personal bodyguard. She is near the throne standing with a spear on her hand.

Lizardmen: "The Orc army numbers... approximately 200,000."

Hearing this everybody was shocked.

Lizardwomen: "I-Impossible! How can they have twice what we have?!"

Lizardmen: "We verified the number several times with [Magic Sense] and [Sense Heat Source]. I swear on my life that it is true."

The chief maintains a calm look at his face. 

Chief: "Good work. You may rest."

The Lizardmen bows and left to take some rest. 

Chief: "200,000? How does one keep such a ridiculous number of Orc bellies full?"

The ministers of the Lizardmen discuss amongst themselves. 

Minister1: "They're supposed to be an uncoordinated lot that does whatever they please."

Minister2: "No one could lead an outrageous number like 200,000 of them!"

Minister3:  "I heard a rumor that they destroyed the Ogres village."

The Chief heard the ministers then he said.

Chief: "The Orc Lord... If there is an Orc who could command a force of 200,000 of his brethren, it would have to be the unique monster of legend, the Orc Lord."

Minister: "O-Orc Lord?"

Minister: "But that's..."

Minister: "No, if that is true, it would explain how he's able to command such a huge army of Orcs."

Minister: "But what would he want?"

Minister: "That doesn't matter. The question is whether or not we can defeat them!"

There was a silent as everyone was thinking about it until,

Chief: "If an Orc Lord truly has been born, it will be difficult for us to win. The Orc Lord is a true monster that devours even fear and terror of his allies. It is only possibility, but we must do everything we can possibly do."

Lizardwomen: "And what does that entail?"

Chief: "I suppose we should request backup. My son! Is my son here?"

From the gates came a green Lizardmen. As he kneels in front of his father he said.

Gabiru: "But, Father, must you address me in such a boorish manner? I have a name, Gabiru, which was given to me by Gelmud-Sama."

Chief: "What you are called makes no difference. There is something I need you to do."

Gabiru: "What would that be?"

 =================================

YN POV

Me, Rimuru and Benimaru were in top of the mountain seeing Gobta and his gang getting beaten by Hakuro. Gobta casually said he wanted to learn swordsmanship, and this happened.

Rimuru: "Orc Lord? What's that?"

Benimaru: "Well, put simply... it's a beast."

Rimuru: "That's simple, all right."

YN: "Let me explain it to you. He is like you. One of the unique monsters. He is a rare born among the Orc's races."

Rimuru: "Unique Huh?"

Benimaru: "They say he devours even his own allies fear and terror, which makes him an unnaturally effective leader."

Rimuru: "Yikes."

Benimaru: "The Orcs that attacked our village were unfazed by the deaths of their own, so I thought that may be the case."

Rimuru: "I see."

Benimaru: "Of course, the possibility of it is quite low."

YN: "Any other ideas why they might have attacked your village?"

Benimaru: "Well, I'm not sure if there's any connection, but shortly before the attack, a majin visited our village... -I shall name you. - He said that, but he sounded too untrustworthy, so I turned him away and he cursed me as he left."

YN: "Did that majin wore some mask?"

Benimaru: "Now that you mention it seems he was wearing a mask."

YN: "Then there is a possiblity that majin worked with Orcs. In that case it would have explain the time of Orcs attack."

Rimuru: "So you think he might have grudge against you?"

Benimaru: "I had no other choice. I want no such gift from an unsuitable master. I wouldn't accept a name from just anyone, after all."

YN: "Did that majin also have a name?"

Benimaru: "Yes he had! What was his name again? I think he said Gela... Geli... Gele... Gelo?"

We all felt someone presence, so we turn back and from a tree shadow came Souei. 

Souei: "Gelmud."

Benimaru: "Right, that's it."

Rimuru: 'Gelmud? I think I've heard that name before... Yes! The one who name Rigur's older brother is also name Gelmud. I bet it's the same guy. Does he just go around naming whoever? Why?'

Souei then kneel in front of us.

Souei: "I bring a report, Rimuru-Sama, YN-Sama."

YN: "Yes."

Souei: "I witnessed a group of lizardmen."

Rimuru: "Lizardmen? Not Orcs?"

Souei: "Correct. Because they make the marshland their home, it seemed unnatural to see them near here, so I had to inform you both at once. They seemed to be attempting negotiations with a nearby Goblin village. They may one day come here, as well."

YN: "I think they are recruiting Goblins for a war against someone, most probably Orcs. In that case we must also make preparations after meeting the lizardmen."

Timeskip

It's been a few days since Benimaru and his comrades joined us. I was walking in the village seeing the progress. With me is Serena. 

YN: "Hey Sarena?"

Sarena: "Yes Yn-Sama?"

YN: "Why do you only call me with -Sama- not Rimuru and others?"

Yes, Sarena only calls me with -Sama- not anyone else not even Rimuru.  

Sarena: "Because you are the only one who is stronger than me."

YN: "Don't joke around. We were able to fight in equal terms, didn't we?"

Sarena: "I won't deny that we fought on equal terms. But it is a different matter if you were to seriously go all out with the intention of killing that match would be a massacre for me."

YN: "What are you talking about I seriously went all out; you just became much stronger than before."

Sarena: "Stop joking. I know you were holding back. Cause if you went all out people nearby might get injured or possibly get killed. So that why you only use your natural magiclues and show it like that you were using your dark energy."

I didn't say anything in return. She was right. If I seriously use my dark energy, I might lose control over and accidently killed someone. It's not I could not control it but there were many people there and the place was also not good. That barrier might have broken if I went all out. 

YN: "It seems I can't still hide things from you?"

Sarena: "You are right."

We then saw Shion and Rimuru near the clothes shop where clothes are made.

YN: "Yo what are you guys are doing here?"

Rimuru who was in his slime form noticing me answer.

Rimuru: "Nothing we just came here to see the progress of silk."

Shuna who was inside bow to me and came near me. She gave me a cloth which I took. The cloth was different and so this type of cloth is called silk. I then gave the cloth to Sarena which she is seeing. She loves clothes and designs. From what Rimuru told me this type of people like fashion the most. Sarena and Shuna always gets along.

Then I look at my partner who was in a dire situation. Shion and Shuna were stretching Rimuru to their sides. I think it is my imagination but there is a lighting spark going between them. The reason they are stretching Rimuru was simple they want to take care of Rimuru.

Shion: "Princess you don't have to worry. I will take care of Rimuru-Sama."

Shuna: "No Shion you seems tired so let me take care of Rimuru-Sama."

Shion: "I'm not tired. Princess."

Shuna: "Then let Rimuru-Sama decide who will serve him now."

Rimuru looks at me even though his eyes were like lines I could still feel as if he was begging me to help him out from this situation. Personally, I don't want to get involve in them. 

YN: "Shuna, you still have some work to do, right? Why not serve Rimuru in your free time?"

Shuna smile and left Rimuru who went to Shion's hand.

Shuna: "By the way, how is your both jobs going, Sarena and Shion."

Oh yes! Shion requested to become Rimuru's  secretary, bodyguard and he accepted it. Seeing this Sarena also wanted to become my secretary and bodyguard. First, I refuse her and told her to work with Shuna, but she kept on insisting to the point even Shuna came to convince me for her. At the end I accepted as my secretary and bodyguard. 

Shion: "It is going fine."

Sarena: "Well this is not my first time. I used to take care of Yn-Sama in past also. So, I know almost everything about him. So, you can say it is going well. Well anyways, Yn-Sama we are getting late. Your food might get cold."

Shion: "We should also get going Rimuru-Sama."

With that we went towards the dinning hall. As we arrive there we saw Benimaru, Souei and Hakuro drinking tea. As they both notice us.

Benimaru: "Hello Rimuru-Sama and Yn-sama. Did you both came here to eat."

Rimuru: "Yes. Shion said that she cooked for me."

Hearing this suddenly they face became dark as if remembering something bad. Rimuru and I sat on chair's as Rimuru took his human form.

Rimuru: "Hey why not everyone join us?"

YN: "Actually Sarena cooked for me. So next time."

Benimaru: "My stomach is already full."

Hakuro: "I will have tea."

Souei: "I will go and check the surrounding."

Saying that he stood up and created clones of him. I think this is Ifrit's power which he got from Rimuru. He then dissappear.

By the way, seeing the atmosphere something is bad. The sudden change in everyone's behavior was strange. It became when we mention Shion's food. Is this that bad?

Finally Shion and Sarena came from kitchen. Sarena gave me my plate which contains some vegetables and a piece of meat perfectly fried.

But then a bad smell enters my nose. As I look at the source it came from. I look at Rimuru who was looking like he is heavily disappointed, or he is going to die. I look at the food that Shion gave him. The food if you can call one It has some kind of black and blue liquid with purple orbs. It seriously looks like a monster. So, this is Shion level of cooking.

Rimuru who look here and there trying to figure out to leave this situation looks at me. I was just eating the meat which I got from Sarena. Whereas Benimaru who's stomach was growling due to hunger was looking at the door trying not to look at Rimuru's eyes and Hakuro who became invisible, but I could still see him.

Rimuru: 'You guys rejected me because you know that she is a bad chef?'

Benimaru: 'Please forgive me Rimuru-Sama.'

Hakuro: 'Think this as of your training.'

Then Gobta enter from the door tired. He was walking near Rimuru and for some reason Rimuru took the spoon and pick up some of Shion's food and look at it. After closing his eyes and for some reason he shoved the spoon towards right and it accidentally enter Gobta's mouth who was passing by that time. The timing could be worst for Gobta because he became target of Shion's food.

Gobta who ate the food began rolling in the round holding his neck. His face and whole body also became purple. After a few seconds Gobta didn't move.

Rimuru looked at him with fear face imagining him being in his place whereas Shion who was trying to play innocence.

Shion: "Oh, my."

Rimuru: "Shion."

Shion: "Yes?"

Rimuru: "Next time you make food to serve to someone else, get Benimaru's approval first."

Hearing this Benimaru became shocked, and fear could be seen all on his face. From now on Benimaru became taste examiner of Shion's cooking. I just kept a cloth on Gobta's face.

I just stood up and walk near the table. I already finish my food but still I need to eat more.

YN: "Hey Rimuru, if you don't want to eat, could I eat?"

I said while holding the cup which contains Shion's food.

Rimuru: "Are you sure? You want to eat that?"

YN: "Why not? It will become will be waste of food."

Rimuru: "In that case eat as much as you want."

I then just drank everything. The taste was really bad, but it was still in the acceptable range.

Seeing me everybody was shocked except Sarena. As I finish the bowl.

Rimuru: "Yn are you alright?"

YN: "Is there any problem?"

Rimuru: "Yes. Just now Gobta ate that and-"

He looks at Gobta who was laying at the ground.

Sarena: "Oh! You mean like that. On that case Rimuru, the last person you have to worry when it comes to die due to food is Yn."

Rimuru: "Why is that?"

YN: "Because of my destine one. She used to make food for me. Well, if you even think that is food."

Sarena: "Still how could you eat that type of food. Her cooking... no if you say one. You even ate that and be alive. It is truly a big miracle. You know?"

Rimuru: "How bad was her food?"

YN: "If you wanna compare it then. If you ate the food made by her then Shion's food is at acceptable range."

Rimuru: "Th-That bad!"

Sarena: "Yes."

Rimuru looks at me with pity. I again thought of the day that I first ate the food that she made.

Past

In the castle's dinner room. I was sitting alone in the chair. In front of me is a round table.

Finally, she came from the kitchen with a bowl in her hand. As she serves the bowl to me.

I saw the food in the bowl and then I realized it wasn't the food, it was everything but food, it was a red soup with some black things in it probably flesh that was overcooked and the red liquid was something else like blood of different animals. I even saw some metal parts in the soup. I look at her and she was smiling. I couldn't say no to that smile, so I took the spoon and drank the soup. For the first time I felt different pain in my stomach. I could have seriously get killed but somehow miracle I survive. I used every inch of my powers including my [Dark] to fight against the food which enter my stomach. As I was about to say it was bad. So, I look at her and she was looking at me with hopeful eyes thinking that I will say it is good.

Gris: "It is good."

Which was my biggest mistake. After that I have to complete the whole bowl and I immediately got [Poison Resistance].

From then on, she continued to create this type of hellish food and I always was the one who have to ate. For eating 10 days of her food, I got [Poison Nullification] which help to only reduce a pain only a little.

Present

As I recall the nightmares, I got chills to the spin. It was that bad. Noticing it Rimuru asked me.

Rimuru: "What happened?"

YN: "Nothing, just remembering the first time I ate her food.'

Rimuru: 'Seriously! How was her food? I hope I never have to eat that.'

Benimaru: 'An chef worst then Shion. To create food making Shion's food in an acceptable range. Just how bad it was?'

Harkuro: 'It seems I have underestimated Yn-Sama. To be able to eat food worse than Shion's food. He is undoubtedly a monster in his own level.'

==================================

An With this the chapter is over. I hope you all like the story. Tell me your honest opinion until then good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 368 8
After being sealed for a hundred thousand years, along with the rest of the immortal beings of the world, Rimuru finally wakes up and encounters a ne...
7.4K 199 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
6.1K 223 12
Rimuru in this timeline reincarnated inside the copy of Ivaraj better say "son". I will try to follow as much I can the original story but there will...
18.6K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...