dress ' หขแถœแตƒสณแตƒแตแต’แต˜แถœสฐแต‰

By solelyc

"our secret moments in a crowded room, they got no idea about me and you" The president and vice president of... More

ch.1 || bad blood
ch.2 || mean
ch. 3 || question...?
ch. 4 || out of the woods

ch. 5 || end game

150 8 1
By solelyc

The much anticipated day had finally arrived, the school festival was in full swing, with the campus bustling with excitement and glee. The morning kicked off with a lively parade, featuring colorful floats and cheerful performances by various school clubs. The marching bands played cheerful tunes, setting the stage for a day filled with laughter and camaraderie.

As the day progressed, the festival grounds came alive with a myriad of activities. Everywhere you looked, there were students laughing, participating in various activities, and indulging in the booths prepared by each class.

"Scara, look! " you dragged him into one of the food stalls. "I heard from Layla that these were delicious, do you want some?" you nearly drooled at the sight of the displayed Churros that was in the shape of a heart.

He nodded at you before turning to the vendor, whom you recognized as Xiangling. "Hello, love birds! If you avail these heart-shaped Churros, you get to choose any dip you want!" she introduces in a high spirit, presenting a bunch of dips— chocolate, cream, and matcha.

"You choose, love." a tinge of red spread across your cheeks. This was the first time he called you by a nickname in public, especially in front of someone else, and you couldn't hold back a smile.

"I-I'll have the matcha please." the polite girl took note of that, preparing your order right away. Scaramouche played with your hand that he was holding, swinging it back and forth.

"Ow! We might hit someone." he chuckles at that. "So? Come on babe, I've been holding back." You were pretty sure your face looks like a tomato now and it's all because of him, not that you disliked it though.

After your order was served, you shared the Churros with Scaramouche clumsily, resulting in the dip spreading on your cheek.

"Oi!" you pointed at the said spot. "Sorry, your majesty," he says jokingly before wiping it away with a tissue.

Despite wanting to get revenge on him, you both decided to return to your duties. As the president and vice president, you were in charge of overseeing the festival. Your chest swelled with a sense of pride once again. The countless hours of planning and hard work to make this event a reality came to life.

And on top of that, you were no longer hidden in the shadows or concealed behind a facade, your affection for each other was now visible for the world to see. And it felt good.

"Wow, they're having a blast." you turned to where Scaramouche was looking, the dance team on the stage was performing and the audience was engrossed in the performance with some even dancing along.

"You're right," you replied, nudging his arm playfully. "And that's all thanks to you, Vice Pres. You organized a fantastic lineup despite not agreeing with my plan..." he laughs upon seeing you pouting.

"If you keep on pouting, I'm going to kiss you right here." you pull your lips into a straight line and he giggles at your reaction.

"I couldn't have done it without you as well, Pres. You were the driving force behind all of this." you smiled when he returned the compliment.

As you continued to walk through the festival grounds, you tried to avoid looking at the mouthwatering delights that the food stalls were offering. This wasn't how you planned to empty your wallet...

"Y/N! Scaramouche!" A familiar voice called behind you, and you turned to see Tighnari running towards you with a grin on his face.

"Tighnari! How are you enjoying the festival?" you asked, greeting him warmly.

"It's amazing! You guys outdid yourself." he praised. "We couldn't have done it without the help of everyone." you said, glancing at Scaramouche with a knowing smile.

"Have fun as well! You were the foundation of this festival." Tighnari soon disappeared in the line of your sight, having Scaramouche all to yourself once again.

"I could get used to this," he says out of the blue, his thumb caressing your hand gently.

"Me too."

On the second day, which unfortunately, was the last day. Things went pretty fast on your own accord that you only realized it when you and Scaramouche were called up to the stage to begin the after-party with a short speech, expressing gratitude for everyone's hard work for the festival's success. The crowd erupted in cheers, and the music started, setting the tone for a night of celebration.

"I heard they were planning to set up some fireworks later," your boyfriend mentions. "Really? Let's see it later then."

As the night sky began to blanket the festival grounds, you separated from Scaramouche momentarily and joined your friends who were gathering at the traditional bonfire the students prepared at the end of every cultural festival. "This year's festival was amazing, Y/N!" Nilou exclaimed as she took a bite of her cotton candy.

"You and Scaramouche make a great team." the two of them giggled. At the mention of your boyfriend's name, your eyes twinkled mischievously. "Oh, speaking of Scaramouche, I have a surprise for both of you."

Dehya and Nilou exchanged curious glances as you motioned toward someone approaching them. Turning around, they saw Scaramouche walking over.

"It's nice to finally meet you both." Nilou covered her mouth with her hand while Dehya's eyes widened in surprise. "Y/N has told me a lot about you."

You couldn't contain your amusement at their reactions. "We still couldn't believe it, you know..."

"I guess our acting was quite convincing, huh?" you playfully rolled your eyes at Scaramouche. "But all's well that ends well, right?" he grinned.

"Indeed! We're glad you two found happiness together. You make an adorable couple." Nilou agreed, winking at you.

"Yeah, now we'll tease you both for being so sweet behind our backs!" you and Scaramouche laughed, enjoying the light-hearted banter with her friends.

The night went on, hand in hand, you weaved through the sea of students. Scaramouche pulled you closer, wrapping his arm around your waist, and you leaned into his touch, feeling the warmth of his embrace.

"You know, I can't help but feel a little sentimental," you admitted, looking up at him with a soft smile.

"About what?" Scaramouche asked, his gaze gentle and attentive.

"About how far we've come," you replied, "From hiding our relationship and now, we're here, celebrating the festival together as a couple."

Scaramouche smiled, brushing a strand of hair from your face. "It's been quite a journey, hasn't it? But I wouldn't change a single moment of it."

His words warmed your heart, and you found yourself falling even more in love with the kind, caring person standing beside you. "Me too," you murmured, leaning your head against his shoulder.

The anticipation of the fireworks filled the air, and you found a cozy spot to sit together, hand in hand, eagerly waiting for the spectacle to begin.

You couldn't help but gasp in awe as the first flash of color illuminated the night sky. The brilliant bursts of red, blue, and gold created a fascinating scene that mirrored the fireworks that were exploding inside of you.

In the magical backdrop of the fireworks, Scaramouche leaned in, capturing your lips in a tender kiss. The world seemed to pause, and time stood still as your lips met in a sweet embrace, their warmth echoing the love you held for each other.

Around you, the fireworks continued to dance and dazzle, as though praising the adoration among you and Scaramouche. And at that moment, under the splendor of the night sky, you knew that this love was something worth cherishing for a lifetime.

THE END

i started writing the first chapter at like 2 am and thought what if i post it on wattpad and make it a mini fanfic then my mind went DING! DING! DING!

anyway, it felt fulfilling to write this i hope anyone who reads this enjoy it like i did too ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 612 21
Oliver and Barry have always had people they liked or dated. But nothing had ever felt right to them. It was almost like they were calling to each...
1.1M 12.9K 12
In this book i will share shifting advice on how to shift, how to script, how to create yourself, how to do things safely and properly, methods to sh...
15K 331 9
โœฉ The boy who never made a move because he thought she was into his best-friend. The girl who had tried to deny her feelings but ultimately fell vic...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC