Imtehaan Rishton Ka (Book-1 R...

By SiblingTales

1 innocent soul and his 3 elder siblings. Arjun begin strict yet loving elder brother and a father figure to... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Extended Family
Chapter 1- Lost
Chapter 2- Hurt
Chapter 3- Truth
Chapter 4- Acceptance
Chapter 5- Consequences
Chapter 6- Consequences 2 and Dada
Chapter 7- Talk & Past
New Character's
Teaser
Chapter- 8 Raghbir Maheshwari
Teaser
Chapter 9- Overwhelmed
Teaser
Chapter- 10 Moving On
Teaser
Chapter 11- Raghbir' Warth
Teaser
Chapter 12- Yuvika' Past 1
Chapter- Yuvika' Past- Last Part
Chapter- 13 New Beginning'
Teaser
Chapter- 14 In Trouble
Teaser
Chapter 15- Naughty
Teaser
Chapter 16- Mistake
Teaser
Chapter- 17 Hurt
Chapter 18- Locked
Teaser
Chapter 19- Sorry!!!
Teaser
Chapter 20- Sneak Out.
Teaser
Chapter 21- Birthday
Teaser
Chapter 22- Hurt
Epilogue
Next Book

Yuvika' Past-2

1.4K 125 5
By SiblingTales

So Friends finally, Yuvika' past has three parts. I am sorry if it's too long, I tried making it as small as possible but I found that there would be no taste left in the story. So please bear with me. I will upload the last part as soon as possible once I am done writing them.
Thanks!!! Enjoy reading!!!!

Raghbir saw Yuvika sobbing hard. He turned and took her in his embrace. No matter how upset he is he just can't turn away from her like that. He was hurt that she didn't trust him enough to tell the truth or share her feelings with her. He clamed her down and gave her water to drink. Once he saw she is relaxed he sat on the bed. He was lost. He don't know what to say anymore. The anger was still visible in his eyes, he can accept everything but lie. It's his cross bear, he hates when someone lie to him and Yuvika knew everything still she did that and that both angry and hurt him.

Yuvika saw his state she can visibly see that he is angry and hurt. She needs to talk she can take his anger but not his silence. The guilt of breaking his trust and lieing to him was killing her from inside. In her stupid implusivesness she did all those stupid things and didn't think that in other way she was hurting him more badly.

Yuvika took a deep breath and went towards him she was trying very hard not to cry. Her bhai hates tears. She knelt in front of him and looked at him. She lowered her gaze when she was him looking at her angrily. Yuvika tried to hold his hand but he pulled back and looked away. She was ready for everything but not this. Him taking a step back and him looking away rather showing his anger told her how much hurt he was.

Yuvika whispered- B.bhai...

Raghbir was about to get up. He was not ready to have conversation right now. He needs to find out where he went wrong with Yuvika that she didn't trust him enough. He was about to get up and Leave when Yuvika held his hand and made him sit again. He glared at her.

Yuvika immediately held her ears- i am sorry. I am really sorry. Please baat kro na. Gussa krr lo but please talk bhai. I understand mene aapko hurt Kiya aapka bharosa tohda I was begin stupid. I swear Mera intention asa kuch krne ka kabhi nhi tha. Mein aapko baata deti sabh kuch. I was just just....she looked down how she would tell him that she was scared he would not understand and ask her to break her friendship with Avinash. She started loving the guy and now knowing even the thought of not meeting him scared her.

Raghbir didn't remove her hands from her ears. He wants her to feel sorry for what she did and reprimand her for what she did, and when she told him that she was scared he again lost his cool and yelled-.

You were damn scared ki mein tujhe usse dur rahene ke liye bologa. You think this low of me Yuvika......Yuvika was looking down and crying silent.

Raghbir made her look up and said-

When I talk to you look at me in the eye and answer me. Bhai aur bhaiya are currently world famous busssines man. Anyone can harm them or there family just to take revenge of there success. I never allowed you to befriend with any guy and you think that way. Fair enough but baki ka kya, kya mene Aaj tk tujhe Riya ke alwa kisi aur ke sath khai bhi bhar Jane Diya. Did i ever allowed you to go and hangout with any of your so called girl friends expect for Riya...... Yuvika shook her head as no.

Then how the hell did you think like that. Mujhe agar uss ladke ke baare mai pta hota toh i would have asked someone to check on him. Kon hai, uske family mai kon hai. Is he harmful or not. But no....he got up angrily......my dear sister is so smart that rather than talking and trusting me she started to hide things and lie to her brother that she didn't even care to do so. She thinks her bhai is so much of a Hitler in her life. 

Yuvika too got up and went towards him his words were just breaking her heart. She hugged him tightly, he tried to pull back but Yuvika held him tightly and spoke-

Sorry, i am sorry, sorry. Mene yeh sabh nhi socha. I thought you will react the same way Dada and bhaiya did. They told me clearly I am not allowed to befriend any guy friend. I thought it was because they don't want me to be in love with someone as per my age.

Raghbir toned his voice down- that was because they know what a guy can do to take revenge. Yuvika unhone bhi tujhe kisi ladke ko like krne se maana nhi kiya. It's natural in your age to fall in love with someone, to have a crush or attraction towards anyone but that doesn't mean, you can lie to your own family about it and hide it. Ek baar baata deti toh yeh sabh nhi hota Yuvika. Your impulsive genes will someday put you in deep trouble. You Duffer.

Yuvika- i sorry Bhai. Mene sabh na he socha na he dekha. I was an idiot to do all this please maaf krr dijiye aage se asa kbhi nhi hoga i promise. Bhai i am sorry....she pulled back from hug and again held her ears....i am sorry bhai.

Raghbir- you will be very sorry and I will make sure of that.....from now onwards you will be shadowed by a personal bodyguard 24/7. Tu kha jayegi, kis ke sath jayegi you will first inform me and then go. And I want truth aur agar mujhe pta chala that you lied to me again I will ground you for life and all the freedom you have of hanging out with Riya, extra classes and other things you want to participate in college you will be giving up on them. Do I make myself clear?.....Yuvika looked at him with pleading eyes......Do you want me to inform the stunt you pulled to bhai or bhaiya? They will not think twice before locking you up in the room till they are satisfied that you are safe....Yuvika immediately shook her head as No.

Raghbir- fair enough then. Don't make me repeat you will do as I say and that' final. Atleast tb tk jb tk i can trust you back blindly. Clear?

Yuvika nodded- i am sorry.....Raghbir hugged her tightly. He got so damn scared when Riya told him about that guy. He was sacred it was trap for Yuvika. He can't risk anything happening to his sister.

Raghbir pulled her back and cupped her face. He needs to ask something and he was not sure yet.

Do you love that guy?

Yuvika looked at him in the eyes- j.ji.

Raghbir sighed- fine i will take out his information. Once i find out that he is safe and you are safe around him then only you will meet him. Okay?....Yuvika nodded.

She Hugged him back things were so simple but she was the one who made it so complicated.

Days passed by. Raghbir checked Avinash' background but to his liking everything was clear. He should be glad about it but he was feeling different, he was having doubt on Avinash. But he thought it was his overprotective feelings towards Yuvika that he is thinking that way. So he shrugged that off. And allowed Yuvika to hangout with Avinash.

After few months, everything was going just fine. There were many occasions that happened when Avinash proposed her, in college, in alone on several dates but she never answered him. Yuvika wanted to propose Avinash but, She wanted to do something special for him. For her expressing feeling towards someone is very special always. She could only think of one person the very moment. She went to meet Raghbir. Her bhai as become a cupid for her. When ever she needs to go on a date he would arrange everything the security, the place so that no one knows about it.

Raghbir saw her coming and kept his guitar down - ab kya chahiye Princess?

Yuvika- kyu ase he nhi aa sakti?

Raghbir- aree aa sakti hai but holiday Wale din mere studio mai. Tere bf ke sath date nhi milli?....he teased. From the time he came to know that his sister really started loving Avinash he just never left a chance to tease her. His negative feelings towards the guy also started fading away as he found he is always caring towards Yuvika. And Yuvika is also happy with him.

Yuvika annoyed- date thi i cancelled it. Aapse kaam hai.

Raghbir nodded her to continue.
Yuvika- aapne bhabhi ke liye Jo gaana gaya tha mujhe vo sikhana hai.....Raghbir who was drinking his coffee chocked very badly.

Yuvika immediately rubbed his back- aap thik ho?

Raghbir pinched himself- tujhe gaana sikhana hai. Am i dreaming Yuvi?

Yuvika annoyed- what the hell Bhai. Kabhi toh serious ho jao i really want to sing. Yaar i really want to learn that song.

Raghbir seriously- I will teach you. But singing is an emotion Yuvika. Ek baar kisi ke liye gaa diya and then you leave singing its not right.

Yuvika held his hand- I love singing ye aap bhi jaante hai. It's just i never thought about it seriously. Please na.
Raghbir nodded- then let's start from today only.

Yuvika nodded excitedly. Raghbir knew Yuvika sings the best. Without any teaching also she was amazing. It's just he needs to Sharpen her and make her learn the instrument'. He took guitar and showed ther the first cord.

When it comes to music he is very strict of a teacher and Yuvika was having a first hand experience of that and one of the reason her bhai has zero patience. After him teaching her same cord second time he would just wack her back-

Kya krr rahi hai kb se baata raha hu? Where the hell is you attention Yuvika?

Yuvika flinched- aree dhyan yaha prr he hai bhai it's just i am confused. Will you please have some patience. Aap toh ase bhadak rahe ho jasie i am doing it purposely. Aap ko bhi toh utna he time laga hoga na sikhne Mai I don't have some super power' ki jb jasia sikho ge, sabh aa jaye.

Raghbir folded his hand on his chest and glared a her down-

ho gaya ya kuch aur bhi bolna hai? Nhi matlab sikhne ke alawa sabh hota hai tujhse. Yeh nhi ki tohda dhyan deke samj jaye....he again wacked her hard.

Yuvika annoyed- Bhai yrr itna hath mujhe prr chala rahe ho esse accha aapna hath iss guitar prr chala ke mujhe sikha do.....she raised her in surrender when he took a step towards her.....accha sorry please na jaldi se baata do na mein literally bhul gayi vo cord.

Raghbir sighed. Yuvika can test the patiences of saint and he don't have that in him. He saw a stick near the table a took it now this will work better. Yuvika saw the stick and her eyes widen she gulped hard and asked-

A.apko yeh stick se kya krna hai bhai? Jha hai waha bhut acchi lag rahi hai.

Raghbir smiled sarcastically- Teri Puja krne ke liye. I will to hit you with this stick if so you dare to make same mistake again. Now without wasting any more time let's start.

It took Yuvika 3 weeks to learn that song. Just few hard wacks and hard hits from cane did wonders for her. Raghbir was strict but found that Yuvika was already a good singer and it surprised her the way she was interested and quick learner in music. He sharped her and gave her lesson' on techniques and tips. He wanted to start singing as a duo with Yuvika and she aggreed. Yuvika aggreed she was happy that her bhai was giving her such a big opportunity. While uploading the video he told them that she is his sister and she will be singing with him as a duo. Yuvika didn't wanted to show her face so he aggreed with it. For the name Yuvika wanted to keep it something Unique it took them time to come up with name and Raghbir suggested Black Rose. He found it Unique and attractive too. They told both the families about them singing duo and everyone was happy with them and no one objected. In just few months they became quite popular there name became a brand and everyone was happy with it.

Finally the day came it was time to for Yuvika to show her face to the world. Who was real Black Rose? Tomorrow she is going to show the Work her face Fans were excited and we're egarely waiting for her. Everyone was present in Rawte Mansion. They all were happy and waiting for her.

Arjun smiled and sat beside Yuvika- nervous hai Yuvi?

She nodded and leaned in his touch. After such a long time she was feeling the warmth. Him begin either on business trip or on mission' she never get chance to spend time with her. Om was no different he was more sensitive towards there dada but was still trying to cope up with the situation.

Yuvika saw him come and got up to make place for him. Everyone saw that and understood what they were feeling. Abir was no different he was clinging onto Kunj like a child. Kunj was just giving him the comfort he wasn't able to give in such a long period of time.

Yuvika- aap kl rahoge na yaha prr?.....she asked kunj and Arjun.
They nodded. They don't want to miss the special day of there Princess. They understood that she missed them and they will be there for her on her special day.

Yuvika looked at Raghbir and signed him to come out and she left. Raghbir frowned but left behind her.

Yuvika was pacing in lawn. She wants to go meet Avinash she has arranged everything. She needs to do something special for him before she shows the world who the real Black Rose was.

Raghbir came and stood infront of her. He found her tensed and asked-

kya hua Yuvi. Itna kyu tension leri hai?

Yuvika- mujhe bhar Jana hai 5 bje. Kasie jao?

Raghbir frowned- kha Jana hai Yuvi? Sabh ghr prr kitne dino baad sath mai hai aur tu....

Yuvika cut him off gently and told him about Avinash and her plan.

Raghbir sighed- fine but phele ghr prr baata de bhai aur bhaiya ka bhi jaane ka utna he haq hai na Princess.

Yuvika pleaded- bhai please. Ek baar Mene jo socha hai mai krr lu. Uske baad mein kudh Avi ko yaha leke ayugi. Please tb tk kuch na bolo. I just need to do everything the way I have planned. Mujhe koi issue nhi chaiye isme please....

Raghbir was not sure but he aggreed he don't want Yuvika to feel sad. But something in him told he should not leave Yuvika alone.

Raghbir- take Abir with you.

Yuvika- aree prr....

Raghbir- i am letting you go but not alone. Take Abir with you and that' final.

Yuvika aggreed anything to make her bhai happy. Raghbir messaged Abir to come out and told him to go with Yuvika. He asked what happened but Raghbir just asked him to talk to Yuvika. In house Raghbir lied that Yuvika has to go meet her friend she is not well so she will be coming late.

Otherhand

Yuvika told Abir about Avinash. He was shocked and yelled at her for not telling him before but then clamed down when she explained him that she wanted to tell whole family together but her bhai was not sure to send her alone so she had no other option and tell him now only.

They went towards the restaurant. Yuvika planned everything well. There was a garden in the restaurant and she asked the manager to decorate the garden. Being sister of Raghbir has its own perks. He used to bring Yuvika and Pragati with him for lunch and dinner and The manager knew it so when Yuvika asked him about it he gladly aggreed.

It was 5:30 within half n hour Avinash will be here. As time was passing by she was getting nervous. Riya and Abir were helping her with arrangements she was glad they were there for her to lighten the mood.

Riya came towards Yuvika and asked-
Nervous hai Yuvika?....she nodded.

Riya- aree itna nervous hogi toh kasie chale ga. Take deep breath and say him what you feel for him. Itna tensed maat ho.

Abir came there- haa yrr if you love him tell him that. Just close your eyes and tell him everything. Wasie bhi jasa description tune mujhe uss ladke ka Diya hai i already imagine he is head over heels for you. I am happy for you yaar....he hugged her tightly.

Yuvika' Phone ranged and took it. It was Avinash they spoke and disconnected the call.

Yuvika- guys tum log jao he is here. Ane Mai hai.....they hugged her saying 'All the best'. They hid behind the tree. Abir didn't tell Yuvika about it he wanted to see her expressing her love and record it. The mischief danced in his eyes as he took out his phone. Riya saw that but didn't said anything she also wanted to do something but she knew Yuvika won't spare her. They waited.

Otherhand

Avinash came he saw Yuvika was dressed up so was he. He went towards Yuvika. Yuvika saw him coming unkonwingly her heart was beating fast and faster as he was taking each step towards her. He was looking so handsome that she just couldn't remove her eyes from him.
Avinash came and stood in front of her and snapped his finger in front of her.

Yuvika came out of her dream land- H.Hii.

Avinash smiled- itna handsome dekh Raha hu mai. Yuvika.

Yuvika looked away embrassed. She told herself to control her reaction. She was looking like an Ostrich staring at him.

Avinash- tum bhut acchi lag rahi ho Yuvi. Iss dress mai.

Yuvika- you too. Kafi acche dekh rahe ho.

Avinash teased- sirf accha, dashing and handsome nhi?

Yuvika flustered- aree mene asa kb kha. Tum bhut zayda handsome lag rahe ho. Really..... Avinash laughed making her glare at him.

Yuvika- tum mujhe tease krr rahe the....she folded her hands on her chest and looked away.....Joa mujhe tumse baat he nhi karni.

Avinash- aree I was just teasing you yaar. Tum toh bura Maan gayi accha....he held his ears cutely and said- sorry bss kaan bhi pakad liye ab toh maaf krr do yrr.

Yuvika chuckled- accha chalo. Itna darma bhi na kro.....they went towards the table that was arranged and started having there dinner while laughing and talking about random things.

Once they were done. Avinash got up and said-

Mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai. I....Yuvika stopped him and said- mein abhi ayi doo min mai........ she left.

Suddenly the lights went off and Avinash looked around the small decor lights were on. Yuvika came and stood in front of him at a distance, she was holding a guitar in her hand. She looked at Avinash in his eyes and spoke-

Basically I am very bad at expressing myself, but today I am doing that. I liked you from the day I saw you. You were my bestfriend but suddenly you became an important part of my life. I don't know when i started feeling for you something special. I can't express in words, someone told me 'Music is expresses your emotions' and today I am doing that.......

She closed her eyes and played the first Cord and the words came out of her mouth.......

Kehte hain khuda ne
Is jahaan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisiko hai
Banaya har kisi ke liye

Tera milna hai us
Rabb ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere
Jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kehte hain khuda ne
Is jahaan mein sabhi ke liye

Kisi na kisiko hai
Banaya har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai us
Rabb ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere
Jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaanein humein kya pata
Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta

Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi
Marna isi ke liye

Kehte hain khuda ne
Is jahaan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisiko hai
Banaya har kisi ke liye

Meharbani jaate jaate
Mujhpe kar gaya
Guzarta sa lamha ek
Daaman bhar gaya

Tere nazaara mila
Roshan sitaara mila
Takdeer ki kashtiyon ko
Kinara mila

Sadiyon se tarse hain
Jaisi zindgi ke liye
Teri sohbat mein
Duayein hain usi ke liye

Tera milna hai us
Rabb ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere
Jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaanein humein kya pata
Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta

Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi
Marna isi ke liye

Kehte hain khuda ne
Is jahaan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisiko hai
Banaya har kisi ke liye

Once she was done she opened her eyes and found him recording it but didn't mind it. She thought he was doing it to keep it as memory.

Yuvika looked in his eyes and spoke-

I LOVE YOU AVINASH.....

She Went towards him and hugged him and said-

I Love you a lot. I didn't realise how and when i started feeling for you but when I did. I just wanted to make it a special a day for you and a special memory for us......She pulled back from hug and looked at him but immediately took a step back when she was him smirking. That smirk and that look on his face didn't sit well with her.

What happened to him? He too loves her but why was she suddenly feeling so different?

How was the Chapter?
Do let me know.
Comment what you want to see in the story.
I will be more happy if you,
Write the scenes you want to see and i will add them accordingly. Or Which kind of scenes you want to see?

Stay tuned.
Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 5.6K 53
A woman for whom money and Business is everything, that She plans to destroy her own family. A sister who left her own brother, her Bhai just to prot...
Epiphany By Kiara

General Fiction

59.7K 5.7K 29
Ten years ago, Aakrith was kidnapped. A few days later, his dead corpse was sent home to his brothers. Kabir Kaushik, a Commanding Officer, is told...
49.5K 3.7K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
259K 16.5K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...