The blue-eyed raven (Rivamika...

Oleh Medalines_shadow

Mikasa had many troubles in her past and she left it all behind by changing schools. She may be independent a... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE - NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW RIVAMIKA!

CHAPTER 6

3.9K 156 59
Oleh Medalines_shadow

 AN: Heya, sorry for this... I don't know if I should, but I'll do it anyways.

*sighs*

This chapter contains a lil bit of violence and bleeding.

Yup, sorry – now, please, enjoy!

—-

We landed outside onto the grass, me on top of his muscle body. The guy wore a white shirt, but his raven hair covered his face from me. My palms could feel the recess in his body, which made my cheeks flushed pink. I tried to get up, but I could hear the clothing ripping and stretching. And as quickly as I moved my hands and knees, the man groaned and cursed deeply.

Crap.

I know that voice. That dull, low, confident voice.

I breathed in the cold air, wanting to calm down and get up as fast as I could, but his hand grabbed my wrist, saying:'' Stop moving, you shithead.''

Levi still couldn't see me, so I stayed quiet, but his other hand finally brushed the strings away from his face, revealing his grey, mixed with ocean-blue eyes.

Care or not, he at first looked really surprised, seeing me on him, but his face quickly turned into emotionless death stare.

''Oh,'' he muttered, '' it's you again.''

I couldn't help but to flush even more, making him smirk. This little shit is enjoying this!

''Well, 'he continued '' It's not that big of a surprise actually. A person could say, you're doing this on purpose.''

''Am not!'' my voice suddenly snapped back, still figuring out the way to get of him. ''Now let me go!''

''Oh, I'm sorry brat, but maybe you didn't noticed it was you, who knocked me down and it's you, who's pinning us to the ground.''

Damn him!

I tried to get up one last time, but he just curved his lips, examining my face like the next meal. I clenched my fists, giving up, as anger slowly filled my body. He had to fell that, because he suddenly grabbed me by my waist, his face serious, as he pulled both of us up. The whole move was too quick for me to fully realise, what happened. I sighed in surprise, but was on my feet in the next second, as he stood beside me, brushing his shirt.

I tried to take the advantage of this situation, so I turned on my feet, ready to run, but his hand met my wrist again, pulling me back roughly.

What the fuck does he want now?

I gave him the raised eyebrow and judging by his little smile, he got my message.

''Look, I'm sorry I bumped into you,'' I sighed, '' but I really need to go, because you see-''

I was abruptly cut by Jean and Eren, both getting through the crowd and screaming my name.

Levi glanced at the dancing crowd where the voices were coming from, then to me, smirking, as I just wanted to push him and get going.

''Oh I see, Mikasa, you have quite going tonight.''

''Please, don't be a dick about it, Levi, and just let go of me or am I just that precious to you?'' I snapped, blood boiling in my veins. He clearly disliked my reaction, but he let me go. I tried to move again, but was stopped by his voice.

''Wait.''

''What now?!''

''I can help you.''

Help me? Is he insane!?

''Just follow me.''

At that moment, my body wasn't thinking straight. I just looked at him, but got no chance to say anything, as he started quickly walking beside the wall. So I fixed my scarf, as I always did in the times of stress, and followed. We quickly walked down the road beside the 'house-apartment'. The road eventually started to ascend, until we reached the roof.

''Climb up.''

''What?''

But he gave me no time to explain. His hands landed on my waist, lifting me on the roof. There were some blankets and armchairs up there, as the roof had the perfect view on the stars. Levi slowly walked to one of the armchairs and collapsed down, smirking.

''Come on, kiddo,'' he teased me to move closer. As I sat down next to him, he made a tch noise, saying: ''don't think, I'm doing you a favour. It's just you're new here and I happen to know the perfect place to hide between this parties.''

''Whatever,'' I mumbled, ''thanks anyways.''

He chuckled, looking up at the dark sky, covered by little glowing lights. The view up here was truly amazing, I thought watching shooting stars, as the noise from the party kept going. Only a matter of time and maybe just maybe the police will get here because of some noise complaint.

 But right now I had other troubles, like being stuck up here... with this guy. This annoying midget, who has a bigger ego, than a thousand Jeans. But every time I thought about that tall brown-haired guy, my heart started racing from regret and anger towards him.

Just, why?  

Without realising, my eyes checked the raven next to me, seeing only a half of his face in the dark. His eyes shined grey as his hair continued into the dark. His face was sharp and beautifully shaped, but he looked completely relaxed in his armchair. His lips suddenly curved as I just realised, he caught me looking at him.

I hid my face into the soft fabric of the red scarf, as my cheeks flushed like Jeans. I was quite embarrassed, so I stayed quiet for a while until he started the conversation.

''So what's your story, brat,'' he sighed.

Is he for real?

''Why do you care so much, honestly,'' I snapped towards him, but still kept my eyes on the sky.

''Oh, I'm sorry kiddo, but you can show some respect. I just dislike silence.''

I guess that makes one of us.

I cursed, slowly leaning into my armchair, as I put my hands behind my head.

''Well, I don't know. My life story is not that charming and I like to be a closed book.''

I could feel his sharp look on me, as he moved his body closer.

''But as I can see, you're not doing a great job.''

''Oh, to hell with you and your shitty comments!''

''Damn, kiddo, mind your language a little,'' he laughed silently, amused at my angry reaction.

Am I really that cold right now?

''Besides, relax a little, I was just saying,'' he said, as he would knew what I was thinking. I slowly turned to him, only to find his grey eyes still piercing through me.

Oh, I guess this is a staring competition?

I didn't move my eyes of him, but neither did he. We still heard people screaming from the house, but none wanted to give up, show weakness. I sharpened my look, as tears began filling my eyes, but he stayed completely focused. His lips were a long line, his cheeks pale, raven hair floated in the wind.

But even if I wanted, I caught myself staring in his eyes, deeply. They were so cold, a true window to his soul, but he looked mysterious. And only then I realised, he was closer to me with every second.

The cold wind blew into our direction, messing with our raven hair and untangling my scarf, but he didn't mind. My heart started racing, blood boiling in my veins from confusion.

What is he doing?

His death-serious face was now an inch away from mine, but I didn't move back, not even knowing why. My mind was screaming, but my body was stoned to the armchair. I was sweating like a pig, but tried to stay focused as him.

His peachy lips slowly opened, when...

''That's for Mikasa!''

I was on a half way of closing my eyes, but Erens voice coughed me off gourd. It threw me back to reality, as my body shook and I jumped on my feet. Even Levi didn't expect this. He was standing next to me in a second, his eyes even more cold as he groaned.

We moved to the edge of the roof, only to see a group of student looking at Eren and Jean fighting. Many cheered, as the two boys rolled on the grass, punches coming from every direction, hitting the vulnerable skin.

''Eren!'' I yelled, shocked, my heart beating in fear as I quickly moved to the side, climbing down and racing to the crowd.  I called Eren a few times, but he wouldn't listen.  He was sitting on Jean, pinning him to the grass, as he pulled his hair. Jean was now pale as a ghost, cursing Eren and desperately trying to defend himself. I tried to get to them, but people around got closer, creating a circle, yelling fight!

 I pushed some men, my mind blurry and confused as I eventually broke through. I raced to their rolling bodies, grabbing Eren by his shoulders. Until I felt his warm skin under my palms, I didn't feel tears dripping down my face.

''Eren, stop it!'' I yelled, wanting to push him of the tall boy, who looked at me like I was insane. People around started whistling and cheering for me, as I just gave them my death stare.

Eren gave me no response; he just kept beating Jean up, his face red like he was on an edge of breaking.

Has he been drinking?

I quickly pushed the thought aside, as my warm tears continued falling on my scarf. I haven't cried in ages and now this?

''Eren, please,'' I said as calmly as possible, letting go of him. My raven hair was blocking my vision, but I still saw Eren stop for a moment. It was like he was delaying on what to do next, but he eventually looked at me.

I sighed deeply, seeing his face as broken as mine. He was so childish, overprotective brother of mine. I just smiled, wanting to hug him, he looked so freaking broken.

He was so worried over me, but I couldn't blame him. I was the same, always following and protecting him. Even now, as Jean took advantage and tried to hit Eren, I stepped on his hand, so he yelled in pain.

''Let's just go home, Eren,'' I smiled trying to help him get up, but as soon he stood up and was ready to leave, a strong fist from don't know where came flying towards Eren's nose, knocking him down.

He curved into a ball next to Jean, as he held his nose, screaming in pain. My eyes winded, as I crouched beside him and untangled my scarf to whip the blood, dripping from his nose.

I then looked up to see Levi stand between us and Jean, looking down at me like I was nothing. His fist was covered in Erens blood, as I swore, I will kill him.

I jumped at him like a wild cat, but Rainer and another blond guy suddenly stood in my way, blocking my attack.

''That's enough, Ackerman!'' said the guy I never saw before.

''Please, just stop it you guys! This is a party, not a wrestling competition,'' said Rainer, his eyes piercing through me.

I could saw Levi behind them make a tch sound, as he grabbed the guys arm, saying: ''Let them go, Farlan. I just needed to teach the boy a lesson.''

A lesson? Oh for fuck sake, I thought, while helping get Eren up. We walked pass Jean and all the students, as I only could repeat a few words in my head over and over again.

I'll teach you a lesson, Levi.

—-

Well, this was surprisingly long and yet intense!

I know this story is developing slowly, but I just love it!

Hope you all are good today and

Lots of love,

-          Bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2K 82 8
Eren and Levi met each other in college, fell for each other, and graduated together. Since then, they've moved into a small apartment together, read...
225K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...
2.1K 71 20
Just a girl, in the beginning, she had no choice when she was born. Moving to a lot of schools, due to bullying. Someone's after her, and he wants he...
19K 799 16
Mikasa and Levi have finally fallen for each other. They couldn't have dome it in a worst time. Dark secrets of the past soon start to catch up to Mi...