His Lycanthrope bride

Galing kay btsfics1123

Lycanthrope means werewolf.. Lycanthrope is another name species of werewolf world, Jeon jungkook one of the... Higit pa

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Epilogue

3

1.1K 42 3
Galing kay btsfics1123

??: Hey you little bobaaa.

Yn looked back and saw her childhood best friend..

Yn: felixxxx..

Felix quickly run and hugs her from back..

Felix: heyyy bobaaaaa..

Yn: aishhhhh..

Lee Felix, her childhood best friend, he also come in brimordials. She shared her all secrets with him, because she trust him blindly. Whereas, Felix was her soulmate for him yn was his little sister...

He never ever said anything to her, Felix and yeonjun are close friends. Sometimes, he fighted with her brother but never said anything to her..

Felix knew that yn have triple powers, but he never shared to anyone because yn said to him. He will never do anything which will break her trust, that's why he never told anyone..

Yn: so my boy you here??

Felix: hmm in boy's hostel..

Payal: yn let him sit also...

Yn: ya ya Felix sit, I'll introduce you to everyone..

Felix: oh yaa hii..

He sat near yn..

Yn: guys this is Felix, my childhood best friend and Felix meet them. They are my roommates, but we all are good friends now. She is kang kuru, song sim and lee payal..

Felix: woww same surname..

Payal: yuppp..

Yn: so you made any friends??

Felix: hnm but you i can't live without you...

Yn: ya yaa .

Felix giggled..

Yn: who are your roommates??

Felix: we are four, they are hyunjin, bsng chan and lee know..

Yn: oh you meet oppa??

Felix: that lizard??

Yeonjun: I'm sitting behind you guys only understand..

He yells at them from back bench..

Yn: oh you are behind??

Yeonjun: yess i already saw you, but you seems to be very busy huh???

Yn: yes with my friends...

Yeonjun: stupid ..

He got a hit on his head...

Yeonjun: whattt Choi boemgyu..

Boemgyu: whatt don't say anything to my cousin sister understand..

Yeonjun: ahaan?? Stupid..

He hit yeonjun's head and run away...

Yeonjun: Yeahhhhh CHOI BOEMGYU..

They both left the cafeteria while running behind each other..

Felix and yn face their friends...

They three were shocked..

Felix: don't worry girls, you will get habitual to it because it's very common...

Yn: yupp..

They laughed and started talking with each other again...

On the other side,

Jk roll his eyes and faced his hyungs...

Jk: hey are so noisy...

Jimin: come on broo!! We are in the academy now and it's very common in academy...

Jk glare him...

Jk: I don't like individuals who are indisciplined..

Jimin: whatever i can't do anything of you, you are an dead serious fellow. I'll enjoy my academy life freely because I don't want to be king...

Hobi: nor me!! I heard here are dance classes also, I'll join them...

Jimin: me too , me too hyung...

Hobi: goodd!!

Tae sign and put his hand on jk's shoulder..

Tae: don't worry we have many sports activities here...

Jk: ahaan??

Tae: hmm let's join the football club..

Jk: ok but I'm interested in others too .

Tae: i heard that our ice skating field is best football ground, let's go and check it...

Jk: good but firstly let's finish our drinks ..

He nodded..

On the other hand,

They finished drinking their juice...

Felix: yn there is our ice skating field near football ground, waitt you guys didn't saw while academy right. I'll show you let's go...

Kuru: skating field let's goooo...

They looked at her...

Kuru: quickly my power element is ice and I love ice skating please let's go..

Felix: oh yeah guys my element is wind .

Sim: mine lighting..

Payal: mine water...

Yn: fire ..

Felix smiled and they all went to the field...

Kuru: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...

She quickly runs inside the field and wear her skaters to skate...

They smile and sat on seats to see her enjoying..

Kuru started skating..

Yn: she is good at it..

Sim: hmm actually ice power is passed to them from theirbl ancestors, so everyone in their family have ice power. Her elder sister is more powerful than her, because it's been two years since she is in this academy..

Yn: on..

Sim: hmm but since she joined this academy, her behaviour almost changed like she started to stay silent and serious..

Yn: oh..

Sim: hmm and now kuru was searching her but she didn't found her, because since childhood she trained her in many things. She loves skating with a person , especially her sister but what we can do now...

Yn: you are right but what about we guys also learn skating for her, it will be fun...

Felix: yes yes let's go...

Payal: yupp at least it's more good than seeing from here...

They four come inside the field and wear skates...

Kuru clapped...

Kuru: you guys will also learn, woww I'll teach you okiee...

They nodded...

Kuru: firstly couple one, you all are new so you guys should get pair with each other..

Felix: me and yn..

Sim: me and payal..

Kuru: ok I'll show you moves, but i need someone's help wait let me ask..

Yn: no problem babe..

Kuru: over there, yn join me na help me please..

Yn: ok let's go..

Kuru: hehe yuupp..

With help of kuru, yn walked on ice and they come in corner where jk and taehyung were discussing about things..

Kuru: excuse me sunbaenim..

She said to taehyung..

Tae looked her and give her cold look..

Jk didn't showed shy interest in them...

Kuru: do you know skating, actually I need a partner to tell me beginner steps...

Taehyung rolled his eyes..

Tae: not interested, you girls are so sticky right?? Didn't leave a chance to get close with someone especially boys, you know I'm from royal family finding a chance with me???

Kuru was too stunned to speak, she just asked for help she never knew he will make such things from her one question...

Tae: get lost, let's go jk these girls are so irritating..

Jk: hmm..

He said while looking at his phone and went with taehyung, without giving them any glance. They sat on seats and started talking about things..

Kuru holds her hand and slowly rubs it on her neck to calm down herself..

Yn put her hand on kuru's shoulder, then give fold glare to taekook...

She chant an magical spell because of which taehyung's face started to fell heat..

Yn smrik..

Yn:( feel heat for hurting her, moron idiot)..

Yn took kuru with her, she was silent.

Kuru: yn i already didn't meant to..

Yn: it's ok i know, his thinking is wrong...

Kuru Nodded slowly, then only two boys approched them..

??: Hi actually i heard your talks with him, I'm sorry for his rude behaviour but we are free and good at skating, if you want then we can help you guys..

Kuru looked at yn..

Yn nodded..

Kuru smiled..

Kuru: yupp myself kang kuru..

??: Hi it's lee heeseung..

??: And myself park sunghoon, my element is ice and I'm a skater since childhood..

Kuru: really!! Then I'm excited to know more, because my element is also ice and I love skating..

Heeseung: heyyy i also love skating, but my element is fire don't say like that..

Yn: haha!! Don't worry my element is also fire and I'm also excited for learning it. Myself, Choi yn..

They smiled and joined them..

Felix already know them because they all love on same floor of boys hostel, so they got mix up well and started practicing..

Tae: jk my face is burning..

Jk checked him and his eyes turn dark..

Jk: it's fire magic spell that's why your face is burning wait...

He sets it and looked at the field, with his powers he got to know there are two people who have fire element power..

He looked at heeseung, but he was their junior, his respect for them was very high and he treated them like role model..

Afterwards, he looked at yn, but her vibes were really different, he felt massive of power energy from her. Not only fire, but more very different...

Tae: jk..

Jk come out of his imaginary world, when he found himself staring at her for too long..

Tae: why you were staring at her?

Jk: nothing..

He nodded..

Tae: let's go to football field..

Jk nodded...

They both went to the field and on the other side, the girls were enjoying themselves...

__________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1408..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

188K 6.8K 33
Life is always unexpected and as for y/n it's more than anyone.... finding out that you are a wizard and there is a magical world just like a harry...
89.6K 4.2K 47
The silence, an unsettling argument, the Lycanthrope lineages, his bloodline, the pain. At the blooming age of 21 he was too reserved for an Alpha. W...
58.8K 4.3K 36
Every werewolf has a fate, interpreted by Amma and guided by the Moon. In this world, there are 2 Supreme Fates fully determined by Her - serve in th...
23.8K 1.7K 37
Lila's life was mediocre at best. Her marriage was falling apart at the seams, she lived paycheck to paycheck, and she lost the passion for life she...