𝒑𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕 || s. rogers & b...

By svnmoonandstarz

❝ ironic, really. a name meaning peace given to someone who only fuels violence. ❞ ... More

𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
1||; 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌
2||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
3||: 𝒔.𝒉.𝒊.𝒆.𝒍.𝒅.
4||; 𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚
6||; 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆?
7||; 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂-𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈
8||: 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅
9||; 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
10||; 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌
11||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔
12||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
13||; 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂
14||; 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
15||; 𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆
𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂||; 𝑮𝑨𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑳
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
1||; 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏, 𝒅𝒄
2||; 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚
3||; 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅
4||; 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒚
5||; 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏
6||; 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆
7||; 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒏, 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌
8||; 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚
9||; 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
10||; 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
11||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒓
12||; 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆
13||; 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏
14||; '𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆
15||; 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉
16||; 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒄
𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂||; 𝑮𝑨𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑳
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
1||; 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌
2||; 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
3||; 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏
4||; 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌
5||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔
6||; 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔
7||; 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
8||; 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔
9||; 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏
10||; 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 & 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔
11||; 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 & 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
12||; 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔
13||; 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏

5||; 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓

11 0 0
By svnmoonandstarz

may 2, 2012
━━━━━━━━━━━

The fly back is more tense than the fly to Germany. More crowded, too, with the two extra passengers with them.

Irina stays as far away from Loki as she can in the small stealth jet, pacing by the pilot seat, Steve and Tony Stark right by her.

"Is he saying anything?" Fury asks through the comm channel.

"Not a word," Romanoff responds.

"Just get him here. We're low on time."

Steve observes the god for another moment, before turning and leaning on the doorway. "I don't like it," he mutters.

"What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Stark says.

"I don't remember it being that easy," Steve responds. "This guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow," comments Stark. He looks at Steve. "What's your thing, Pilates?

"What?" Steve says, confused.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things doing time as a Capsicle," Stark sniffs, looking the captain up and down. His comment has Irina glancing at the interaction with slightly lifted eyebrows.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve says more gruffly, choosing to ignore the comment.

Stark looks back at Loki, looking surprisingly bitter. "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you."

"He has a point," Irina speaks up. Both men's heads dart to her, Steve looking a little betrayed. She lifts her hands in small surrender. "He keeps stuff from everyone, I mean," she amends.

A rumble of thunder has her glancing out the window, growing anxious at the sudden thunder storm.

"Where's this coming from?" Romanoff mumbles.

Steve looks back at Loki, who stares up at the thunder and lightning with a worrying look. "What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?"

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," drawls Loki.

His words cause Irina to glance back at him, frowning in thought, before the jet jolts, a loud noise coming from the roof. The jet shakes, before Romanoff and the pilot quickly get it steadied again.

Stark places his helmet back on his head, walking to the control board and pressing the button to open the rear hatch.

"What are you doing?" Steve demands, though is ignored by Stark as he stomps up to the opening doors. Before he can leave to check out the ruckus, a man, quite muscular, flips down from the top of the jet, even landing a pose as he looks up at them, long blonde hair billowing in the high winds.

Stark lifts his hand to blast the stranger, but is pushed back by his — hammer?

"Roberts!" Steve shouts, and Irina jolts to attention, blinking as she takes in the situation. The new block in their path stomps up to Loki, yanking him out of the chair and pulling him towards the exit of the jet.

Irina curls her fingers, pulling in energy before throwing it out at the blonde man in a red cape. The tendrils wrap around his wrist, halting him. The man turns back to her, sending her a glare that almost has her flinching back, but she holds strong.

"Sorry," she grunts, "but we need him."

"This need not concern you, mortal girl," the man says back, his voice deep and rich-sounding.

"Kind of does. Job description stuff and the like."

The man grunts, not happy with her words, and yanks his arm harshly, sending Irina to the floor, his strength far more surprising than she thought as she coughs harshly. Free from his restraints, the man swings his hammer in fast circles, before launching out into the storm.

Stark gets up with a groan. "And now there's that guy."

"Another Asgardian?" Romanoff questions.

"That guy's a friendly?" Steve asks as he approaches Irina, who is slowly getting up on her own. She waves off his offered help, clutching her stomach as it aches from the harsh tumble.

"Doesn't matter," says Stark. "If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." He approaches the open rear hatch doors.

"Stark," Steve calls after him, "we need a plan of attack!"

"I have a plan. Attack," Stark replies, before flying out into the storm, following after the duo of gods.

Steve lets out a frustrated sigh, walking up to one of the parachute packs and taking it off the straps, gearing up.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap," Romanoff advises from the front.

"I don't see how I can," says Steve, buckling the chute around his middle section.

"These guys come from legend. They're basically gods."

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that," Steve says, before grabbing his shield and running out the jet, jumping down to follow after Stark.

Irina lets out a puff of air. "God, I forgot he's, like, ninety years old and from the early 1900's," she says.

Romanoff eyes her from her seat. "You going after them, too?" She asks.

Irina lets out a snort, pressing a button on the control panel and watching the rear hatch close again. "I'm not fuelled by testosterone, so no. Can you fly us down?" She turns to Romanoff, whose lips flicker up into a smirk at her comment, before she gives a nod.

"On it. Let's bring us down."

𓆩*𓆪

When they fly the jet down to meet the entourage of fighting men, Irina blinks in surprise when she sees the amount of damage done to the area around them. She lets out a soft snort. "Talk about not caring about Mother Nature," she mutters.

Romanoff gives a small chuckle. "Landing now," she says. Her and the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot gently maneuvering the jet with expertise into landing.

Irina steps away from the front, pushing the button to the rear hatch and stepping up to it, watching it lower and create a ramp for the four brightly-coloured men; each with their own colour, in most ways. She takes in how beat up the other Asgardian and Stark were, and raises her eyebrows at them.

"Have a good time?" She asks them. Stark walks up first, passing her with a derisive snort.

"The best. We even made friendship bracelets."

"I almost feel left out."

Steve walks up next. "Be glad you didn't come down," he mutters, placing his shield on his back.

Irina smirks at him. "I'm glad I didn't come down," she says.

Steve sends her a brief smile, before passing her to go meet Romanoff at the front. She watches the two gods come up next, the blonde having a solid grip on Loki, who looked beyond amused at the entire situation. The taller god stops in front of her, practically towering over her with his large stature.

"I want to apologize for earlier, my lady," he says. "I was overcome with anger. I should not have treated you so roughly."

Irina lets out a small cough at the title. "My lady". She'd never been called anything close to that in her life — except for, perhaps, Steve's "ma'am".

She sends the god a brief smile. "I don't blame you for it, don't worry. Call me Emma. Emma Roberts," she introduces herself.

The blonde smiles, beaming in relief at her forgiveness. "Thor Odinson, Prince of Asgard, Protector of Midgard, and God of Thunder," he returns. "Thank you, Lady Emma," Thor says, before passing her with a grunting Loki.

Irina blinks in surprise at the titles. She'll definitely shorten that. Definitely just to Thor, she thinks. She shuts the rear hanger door again, turning around as the chaotically assembled team readies to finally return to the helicarrier.

Her eyes dart worriedly to Loki, who catches her eyes from across the hanger, and sends her a stomach-churning smile.

𓆩*𓆪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Avengers By .

Fanfiction

1.3K 88 35
The way you know the Avengers because they saved you from hydra. Ever since then you've still experienced trauma from the events. You can't trust any...
45.8K 1.8K 38
This book may contain the mature setting, but I've only set that for fighting scenes. The only thing in here is kisses, hugs and hand holding. Began...
818K 16K 200
You and the Avengers.
587K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...