Murder Mystery - H.S

By angelhazs

He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well... More

☆ Introduction ☆
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 *
20*
21
22
23*
24
25
26*
27*
28
29*
30*
31
32*
33*
34
35
36
37
39*
40*
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49*
50*
51
52
53
54
55
56
57*
58
59*

38

1.9K 65 36
By angelhazs

Harry.

When Juliet goes up the stairs, I'm going back inside and around the corner, looking at Pablo one last time—blood pooling around his leg as he screamed for help.

I lean against the wall, peek over, and shoot the first person who was fighting with Niall. The man falls to the ground and shouts.

Where did these people come from?

As I walked back towards Pablo, I grabbed his shirt collar and shoved him against the wall. "What exactly did you do?" His sinister laugh boomed around the room, sending shivers down my spine. His eyes glinted with malice."

"What are you on about?" When he inhaled deeply, his words were cut short, his hands were bleeding, and his face was almost as white as a ghost.

I could feel my rage building inside me like a volcano about to erupt. My fists were clenched, and my heart was racing. I grabbed him again and pointed the gun toward his chin. A loud thump came from behind me.

I turn my head over my shoulder, seeing a body drop—I didn't pay much attention looking back at Pablo.

"If you kill me, you won't get out of here alive." Pablo laughs, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Is that what you think?" He looked puzzled at me while he laughed, and I smacked the gun barrel across his skull.

His head snaps back, slamming into the wall. I scooped him up and slammed him against the wall again while he shouted out in pain.

Reloading my gun, I shot him right in the head. Blood splattered everywhere, covering me and the wall with it.

Someone pulled me from behind, pushing me until I crashed against the wall. I groan, turning around to see a guy approaching me.

Head first. His fist made contact with my ribs, sucking all the breath from my body.

My fist collides with his ribs, driving him back, and he stumbles as a result of the excitement rushing through my veins.

My fist collides with his face, his nose crushing beneath my fingers, blood oozing out.

Every muscle in my body was stiff and ready to go. We cautiously circled each other, then he lunged at me. We exchanged punches, each attempting to gain the upper hand.

My head whips back, and my vision blurs for a split second. I can feel the hit down to my bones, and it takes me a second to catch my breath.

Loud gunshots reverberate throughout the room, and the body in front of me collapses to the ground. I looked down at my hands, which stung and were covered in blood from the punches.

Abby stood a few steps away, breathing furiously and sweating profusely, her bandana still covering half of her face.

She looks around the room in panic, words leaving her mouth before I can talk. "Where's Juliet?" Abby's eyes are wide as she glares at me furiously.

I arched an eyebrow, "She left."

"What from where?" Abby turned to face me as she put a bleeding palm on my arm. " Harry."

"She left through the stairs, what?"

Juliet's voice echoes in my earpiece. "Harry," I hear her say. "Help me, please."

Abby gave me the same face as she stared at me. I quickly turn around and exit the small room. As I open the door, I hear her voice once more, and with each step I take, I feel as though I am moving further away from her.

My chest hurt from the hammering of my heart. I was having trouble breathing, and my hands started to shake. I jumped at every sound and couldn't get rid of the idea that she was in danger. Even though I was aware that I needed to keep moving, each step seemed as though it were made in quicksand.

" Juliet," I shout, exhaling heavily, grasping the railing while my heart continues to pound in my chest, and still moving upward.

I entered the first floor, and a man holding Juliet and pressing a gun to her skull turned to face me.

"One more step closer, and she's dead."

Juliet caught my gaze as I looked down. Juliet was looking at me. scared and perplexed, her clothing colored with a dark scarlet on the side of her waist.

I swallowed harshly, my entire body turning frigid. I was sick to my stomach. She glanced at me, terrified, tears dripping down her cheeks, her hair untamed and wild, mascara running down her cheeks.

Her hands that were holding his arms were bloody, and she was breathing heavily. "Shoot her, and I'll fucking kill you with my hands."

I gulped and raised my gun—I could fire at him and kill him in a second, but it would be risky. I can kill her if he lets go of the trigger.

Juliet attempted to move his grip on her body, but it only tightened. He chuckles, his eyes sucking the light out of the room like two black holes. They were cold and emotionless as if he were looking right through me. But something was frightening about the way he gazed at me as if he were daring me to move.

A shiver ran down my spine and I gave him an expression he couldn't read. I kept my calm. I stared down at Juliet once more, her hand darting down to press on the wound.

"Kill me instead." Juliet widens her eyes and shakes her head, tears welling up in her eyes.

" No." She yells at me, "Don't you dare. Stop it. Don't do that, please." Juliet shakes her head again.

Her voice was shaking, and tears were streaming down their faces. I wanted to reach out and comfort her, but I knew that I couldn't. I could see the desperation in her eyes, and it made me feel helpless.

"I don't think she seems to agree, right?" He chuckles, turns his head, and whispers in her ears, and my entire body tingles with anger. I had never felt such anger in my body before. I wanted to pull his head off and murder him for being so near her.

I hate watching someone get close to Juliet. I hate seeing her so terrified and helpless. "I don't want to kill you." He grumbled, "But her." He laughed and pushed the gun farther into Juliet's temple, his free hand sliding down her arm.

Juliet whimpers, turning her head away, more tears streaming down her cheeks, and my gaze returns to her.

The man reaches to grip her jaw, turning her back, and he takes a step back. "Don't look away; keep looking at him while I kill you."

Her eyes were scorching my soul. He seemed to be attempting to see through me and read my thoughts and emotions. Juliet's stare was strong. I swallowed anxiously as her hands reached through the slit in her dress.

"Kill her, then." Juliet coughs. "Go ahead and kill her." Juliet's face was twisted in misery, her eyes squeezing tight. She was wincing with each breath. As if it physically hurt her to draw in each breath of air. "Go ahead and do it. kill her."

Before he can say anything, Juliet raises her hands and presses them against his stomach, stabbing him with the knife. Her skin was clammy with sweat, and her hands were clenched into tight fists. It was clear she was in a lot of pain, and I didn't know how to help her.

I panicked when I heard the sound of a gunshot, and instead of looking at Juliet to see if she was dead or alive, I squeezed my finger on the trigger and shot him repeatedly.

Each time a bullet entered his body, his body jerked, and blood spattered all over. I was furious, and my blood was boiling with anger. My hands started to shake with rage, and my heart was thumping in my chest.

I don't remember how many times I shot him, but with every shot that entered his body, I felt a sense of pride as I witnessed his repeated death. His lips began to gurgle blood, and his eye immediately burst open.

I wanted to scream and lash out at the world around me. I knew I needed to calm down, but at that moment, it was hard to think straight."

" Harry." I heard my name being yelled out in fear, but I couldn't look away; I couldn't stop. " Harry Please— Harry." and my heart skipped a beat. The voice was frantic. I looked over at Juliet, and she was tucked into the corner of the wall.

Tears in her eyes and cheeks—hands covering her ears. She was breathing hard and staring at me with fear. Julie's eyes shot to me and then back down at the dead body. "Fuck." I cursed under my breath and tucked my gun back into my pants.

Juliet's eyes were wide and darting like she was searching for a way out. She was trembling, and her voice was shaky and uncertain. She was on the verge of tears, and I could feel her fear radiating off of her.

And I rush over to Juliet. "Did he shoot you?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "Stabbed you?" She nods, as though unable to talk. I was worried that this would be the same situation as her mother's, as she had described it to me. My palm rapidly became coated in blood when I pressed my touch toward her open wound.

I bend down, removing my suit and placing it on the ground, unbuttoning my shirt, and pressing down on her wound. I'm not taking any chances, despite not knowing how serious it is.

When I apply pressure, she whimpers and sobs aloud, her back arched. Juliet was exhaling quickly and loudly, which echoed in my ear. She extends her arms and cups my face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good; let's go." Her hands were behind her as she cautiously moved, and her eyes darted to my arms. "Your arm Harry."

Juliet was struggling for breath. She was taking shallow, quick breaths, and I could hear the agony in each breath. Juliet tried to hold back tears, but the pain was too much. I could see the sweat on her forehead, and I knew that she was in pain.

"Who cares about my arm? Can I carry you or hold you?" Juliet nods once again, and I put my hand under her thighs before taking her up in bridal style.

I cleared my throat while still feeling her gaze on my arms. "Juliet, I'm good. Hold down on your wound."

She had tears streaming down her face, was exhaling rapidly, and had her hands clasped around her waist. She whimpered in anguish and her eyes fluttered shut and then opened again. "It hurts Harry."

I hold her close to me, open the door, and stand in the back of a lobby, saying, "I know, I know I'm sorry." My heart was beating 100 miles per hour. I was fucking scared.

It was like the world had stopped spinning and I was frozen in place. I could feel the fear creeping up inside me, like a cold hand gripping my heart. Despite my best efforts, the fear seemed to be too much for me to handle. I would never be able to forgive myself if Juliet died in my arms.

I pushed the door open and ran off to the van, laying Juliet on my lap as I watched the rest of the team rush towards the car with duffle bags over their shoulders.

Before we could even get the door closed, Liam was pressing the pedal. "What is wrong with her?" Abby asks in a frantic voice, but I couldn't pay attention, not when Juliet was in pain right next to me.

My hand was placed over hers, and I applied pressure to the wound. Juli's hands move from under mine and she whimpers, shutting her eyes.

"Hey," her eyes open. Juliet's hands were shaking, and her breaths came in short gasps. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, threatening to burst out. "Are you alright?"

Juliet nods and takes a harsh gulp. She says in one breath, tears streaming down her face, "Tired."

"Liam faster." I tried to pay attention to Abby, who was sitting next to me, but I was having trouble. "Juliet—stay up."

"Do I go to the hospital?"

"No." I shake my head and turn around, two cars following us. "Fuck!" I yelled out, gunshots and glass shattering.

I lowered my head, my body covering Juliet's. Rolling down the front window, Louis pulls out his gun and begins firing.

My ears were ringing from the loudness of the gunshots. I continued to crouch down in the seat while dodging bullets. In her seat, Abby spun around and fired through the broken back glass.

Liam was cutting people off, driving perilously near other cars, and weaving in and out of traffic. "It hurts." Juliet whimpers out. I cupped her face with my hands feeling her delicate skin. I dry her tears as she looks at me. " Fuck—"

"I know, baby, just hold on a few more, please." Abby and Louis shooting again caused the car to slam into the wall with a loud explosion. Everywhere, the glass broke and metal scraped across the concrete. My heart was racing as I had flashbacks of my accident.

Everything was my fault. My car crashed into the one in front of me when I swerved into the wrong lane, sending it spinning straight into a tree.

My heart felt heavy with guilt. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster of emotions. I was angry one moment and sad the next. I couldn't keep them under control.

I was afraid Juliet would bleed to death in my arms, but I couldn't do anything because we were being followed. "Harry, I think Juliet needs a hospital."

Juliet flinched in my arms; her cheeks flushed. Fuck it. I think to myself as I push her dress up. I need to see the condition of her wound.

Her dress brunches up around her waist.

Juliet has a deep and wide cut in her waist. I felt frozen when I heard Abby gasp and move close to me. " Here."

She was passing me her shirt as well; my shirt was too wet to stop anything anymore.

"Am I okay?" Juliet asks in hushed tones, and my gaze moves to hers, nodding. Her hands came across mine and squeezed them. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, baby; don't waste your breath, okay?" She frowns at me, and my gaze is drawn to Liam in the mirror. "Faster." People were honking at us from every direction, and sirens could be heard from not far away.

Liam takes a sharp left, bringing us into a garage. The van door flies open, and I'm back outside, holding Juliet in my arms. The car seat was tinted with blood. I turned to face the team as they raced into the new car.

My hands reach into my pocket and bring out my lighter. Louis was back on my side, and I watched him confused but quickly he spilled alcohol from his flask onto the car seats.

I took a few steps back and used the opportunity to throw the lighter inside. Our new getaway car stopped behind us.

In a matter of seconds, the car was engulfed in flames. The garage was filled with smoke, and the heat was severe. I turn around and get into the second car, with Liam driving calmly but quickly back to the road.

We probably lost anyone who was following us, but Juliet was suddenly my major concern. Her eyelids flutter closed every few seconds, just to reopen.

"How deep is the wound?" she wonders, straining to keep her eyes open.

"Juli, stop talking." I returned my gaze to Liam. "Take us to the hospital.  Abby, call the hospital, offer them money, and make sure a whole floor is on lockdown." My desperate gaze meets hers. Abby's face was concerned as she stared at me. Her eyes were wide and unblinking, and she didn't hesitate to grab her phone and dial Immediately. 

I looked back at Juli, pushing her hair away from her face. "Juliet, stay up—we're almost there,"

"It hurts," she sobs once more. "So much,"

"I know Juli, I know. I'm so sorry." She gave me a frown. "I'm sorry for hurting you. How much longer, Liam?"

I wanted to take all of her agony away, to be the one in her shoes, but I couldn't, and that made me feel useless.

I felt as though I were drowning. I couldn't manage to get my head above water, no matter what I tried. I clutch her closer, my gaze darting around the area. I felt entirely out of control, and there was nothing I could do about it. It was terrifying and overpowering.

I've never experienced such inconsistent emotions, and I can feel an episode brewing. I did everything I could to keep it together and control my emotions.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me. When I heard that we were here, I pulled in a breath, my trance of attempting to understand my emotions fading.

He says the car gliding right in front of the doors. I looked at Abby, who nodded.

"Lockdown a whole floor for her." I didn't even bother asking how much she offered as if I cared. If it meant Juliet wouldn't die on me, I'd give them all the gold in the car.

I rush out of the car, the hospital door opening by itself for me. Nurses raced up and began asking me questions in Spanish that I didn't feel comfortable answering before ushering her into a room.

I stood on the other side of the closed door. "Can I be with her? Puedo estar con ella?" I turned to face a nurse, who was giving me a wary look as I peered behind her to see them push Juli into a room.

"Será mejor si te quedas aquí. Estará bajo anestesia e inconsciente. Ella estará fuera antes de que te des cuenta." As the nurse continues, I get angry.

so angry, I couldn't see anything anymore. "I don't give a fuck if she leaves before I know it. I want to be in the fucking—"

" Harry." I turned around and looked down at Abby when I felt a hand press on my biceps. She scowled at me and had a god-like death glare on her face. "I'm sorry about him,"

The nurse leaves, leaving only the two of us.

"Don't you fucking touch me?" Abby's face flashed with rage while I clenched my teeth.

"You can't be fucking patient? Just sit and wait? Would you like to go perform the fucking stitches for her?"

"Watch your mouth." I gritted my teeth.

"Or what? I'm not someone you can boss around," she shouts, taking a step closer. I'm trying to help you and all you—"

"Shut up," I shouted. I had tunnel vision, and all I could think about was seeing her and making sure she was okay. I won't be able to rest or be at peace until I see her. And it feels like everyone else is against me, not letting me see her.

" Harry," Hands on me pushed me back, and I whipped around to look at Louis. "Relax, man, what the fuck is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem," I said, gritting my teeth. All I saw was red. Juliet was exactly what I needed at my side. Everyone around me is giving me all the logical explanations and excuses, but as long as they're not telling me I can be with her, my mind barely registers it.

"You do." He stands between Abby and me. "You Don't need to be giving Abby bullshit. Juliet is fine. Harry, you look insane covered in blood. Go clean yourself up in the bathroom."

Instead of arguing, I went to the bathroom. Every possible conclusion to this is racing through my thoughts, and the longer it goes on, the more afraid I am of them since I couldn't let her suffer like this.

I entered the restroom and stood in front of the dirty, broken mirror, staring at myself, but the person staring back was a different version of myself.

My hair was broad, my cheeks were bloodied, my chest was bloodied, I had bruises on my ribs from fighting, and my arm was cut and bleeding, but nothing out of the ordinary. I turned on the water and grabbed a towel to clean my blood.

I was furiously cleaning the blood off the flesh with a paper towel, attempting to remove it before it dried further. The blood was thick and sticky, making removal difficult. I rubbed and scrubbed until my skin turned red and raw, I was determined to get the most out of it.

I needed a few seconds to gather my composure and manage the rage building within me. I close my eyes and exhale quickly and deeply. I was taking deep breaths and counting to 10 as I attempted to contain their rage. I knew that if they didn't calm down, something could happen. After a few moments I walked back outside and out of the bathroom into the waiting room where Louis and Abby were—from what I could tell, Niall and Liam were filling the ship with gold.

Doctors are strangely observing me while I pace and run my hands through my hair. Louis got me an extra clean shirt—and I even got my wound cleaned, knowing Juliet would go crazy if I didn't take care of myself properly.

I think it was thirty minutes later when the doctor came and told me Juliet was okay. She lost a lot of blood, but she's safe and sound, and that's all that matters right now. and that where she was stabbed was nothing serious but what she needed was to heal properly.

As I enter the room, my eyes are drawn to Juliet, who is lying on the bed with a blanket around her waist and wires taped to her body. Her head moves towards the door, and she blinks at me, slowly turning into a smile.

I move quickly in her direction while standing close to her bed. "How do you feel?" I asked, holding her face in my palms and stooping down.

"as if I had just been stabbed." She grinned, and I laughed, leaning down and pressing a kiss on her cheeks. "How's your arm?"

"Stop worrying about me, pretty girl; you got stabbed; my arms are alright."

"I'm alright, but how's your arm?" I lift the sleeve of my shirt to show her. A bandage wrapped around where a gun skimmed through.

"Are you in any pain?" I asked, and Juliet nodded.

"It Hurts a lot, but I'll be fine. Thank you, Harry." Running my thumb over her cheeks, I smile.

"You don't have to thank me, silly; I'm just glad you're okay. He certainly could have killed you. Never choose yourself over me."

"You have reasons to live, Harry," Juliet swallows, "your girls need their father."

"And Juliet, you don't? You have so much to do in life."

"Yes, I still have a lot to do, but losing a parent, especially one who is only good, is the worst grief there is."

Her blonde hair was flat on the pillow, and I was holding her face and gazing into her still-green eyes. "You're too good for this world." I whispered as Juliet smiled, "Je ne te mérite pas jolie fille."

You used the word once more. I chuckled, raising an eyebrow: "What word?"

"Jo—Jolie—uh," I giggled, my thumb caressing her lips while smiling ear to ear. "Jolie fille?" She hums while playfully biting the tip of my finger.

"What does it mean?" I take in her beauty as I give her a little moment of my attention. Juliet is breathtaking in every way. Her grin and sparkling eyes brightened the space. I was unable to look away from her.

"Pretty girl." Her brows furrowed in uncertainty, and she laughed, which was shortly replaced by a deep breath. "Are you calling me pretty?"

"I mean, why wouldn't I?" I felt nervous around her. My heart would rush and my palms would sweat every time I saw her.

"Don't think I've forgotten what we were talking about."

"Don't worry, I didn't forget. But no matter what you say, my top priority is to protect you." I rolled my eyes. "So for now, no more missions."

She pouts. "You're not much fun." I raised an eyebrow while holding her jaw in my palms.

" Juliet."

" Fine. Fine. As long as you promise me to always stay safe?" She stretches her pinky towards me, and I thread mine around hers.

"And you need to promise me to stay safe too, okay? I was scared to death."

"Sorry," she grinned and squeezed my finger, "I didn't mean to."

"It's okay; I'm just glad you're safe."

"Take me to the hotel dummy, tired of being in hospitals." Grinning My head shook.

"The doctor—"

"I am a doctor. I already know all the bullshit they're going to—" I cut her off and shook my head, my voice overpowering hers.

"You're a pediatrician, Juli, and the fact that you were stabbed makes this different." She glared fiercely at me.

"Not at all. I got stabbed in the lower abdomen." She nodded, pleased that she was correct. "I know I need to rest until I heal, so I'd go take care of my stitches; I know how to clean them and replace a bandage."

She was now sitting up, and our faces were level. "I just want to sleep somewhere other than this filth."

" Fine." I swallowed only because I knew she was stabbed in a safe area, according to what the doctors told me. "We can go okay."

She smiles, amused by my surrender. Juliet leans in and kisses my cheeks; my eyelashes drifted shut as she brushed her lips against the corner of my mouth, then the other, till my lips met hers, enjoying the moment. As the kiss increased, I wrapped my arms around her, drawing her closer.

It feels like a flood of emotions as if everything else fades away and only Juliet remains. My heartbeat quickens, and I feel a warm sensation spread throughout my body.

We were both left breathless and wanting more when I eventually pulled away. "Thank you." She smiles, her cheeks blushing slightly. Juliet giggles away, her lips red and puffy.

"Can you promise you're okay?" I inquire when she leans back slightly, our faces inches apart. Juliet nodded after a few seconds of staring at him.

"I promise"

"The doctor says you lost a lot of blood and will be low on energy and dehydrated. I rescheduled our flights for a later date."

"What?" She glances at me, perplexed. " why? What if we get caught?"

"We're going to use our real passports this time, okay?" Juliet stares at me, puzzled, but she doesn't question it. Standing up, I strolled over to the chair, peering into the bag Abby had brought me.

"Gotta put these on." I pulled out some sweats and a hoodie and walked back toward Juliet. Before she was able to stand up on her own, I was by her side, holding her hands, and I raised the bed so she could stand.

Juliet sighs and leans into my biceps with her hands to balance herself. "Can I help you change?" Juliet nodded. With her robe still on, I pulled her sweatpants up. I then grabbed her arms where the needles were and looked back into her eyes.

"I'm unsure of how to remove these." Juliet laughs and pushes my fingers away, and I watched her take the needle from her arm, swallowing roughly.

"I guess that doctorate is useful after all, eh?" I poked her softly while laughing. I remove her robe and examine the bandage that was stained with a small amount of blood before putting the hoodie on.

"So the rest of the team is leaving?"

I nodded. "We sent the gold by ship, so when it arrives, they must go to the docks." I hummed and she drew nearer to me.

"Don't you want to be there?"

"It's alright." I shook my head, and with the hair tie I had around my waist, I picked up her hair, putting her hood on.

" Ready?" Juliet hums and takes a step. "Does it hurt too much to walk?" She nods with a scrunched-up expression. "Can I carry you?"

"Please." I nod and place one hand under her thighs and the other behind her back, picking her up bridal style. She yelps and immediately wraps her arms around me, laying her head on my chest.

The sensation of her being so near to me made my heart feel like it was beating a hundred miles per hour, and I wanted to be this way forever.

I wanted to protect her forever, and I don't know if that's possible.

Walking into a new hotel room, it was different from the ones we'd previously slept in. The walls are a gentle shade of lavender, and there are beautiful gold embellishments around the room. The bed is covered in luxurious white linens with a fluffy pink throw pillow.

"Straight to the shower, please," Juliet tells me, and I rush into the bathroom, pushing the door open. I carefully set her down, and she turned to face me.

"Thank you." Juliet smiled, and the world around her seemed to come to life. Her brow furrowed, and her lips curled up into a broad grin.

"You don't have to thank me." I rolled my eyes.

"Just accept the thank you," Juli says, shaking her head and tilting it up at me. We remained silent for a few moments, just staring at each other.

When I stared into her eyes, I felt as if I was seeing the world for the first time. Despite everything she had been through today, they were so brilliant and full of life that I couldn't help but smile.

I'm happy she's safe and sound in my arms. She smirked evilly and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Would you like to shower with me?"

My blood quickens and I raise an eyebrow, brushing my tongue over my lip in response to her question. "But it's fine if you don't want to; I know you need—

"Would you let me speak, dummy?" Her eyes sparkled, and she laughed. "Of course, I would. It's my dream come true."

"God!" Juliet laughs and jokingly pushes me back. I could see her excitement and happiness reflected in me as she peered into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat as her eyes shone brightly. "Um, I'm only inviting you because..." she bites her bottom lip. "You know, just in case I faint and stuff."

My hands open and closes around her ribs, watching her smile widen. I'd always wanted to see a sparkle in her eyes. She shined brightly like a fucking star.

Since meeting Juliet, I've grown to like stars since they remind me of her. When I heard her giggle—it was so loud and bright, and she was lost in the moment—it was as if everything else went away.

I'm not sure what happens to me when I'm near Juliet. This sensation is surreal. Something I felt when I met Mariana, but it wasn't the same. It was stronger, but also more fragile. As if it were worth a million times more.

I don't want to lose her. Juliet. I don't want to go through this again simply to lose her—to feel this space inside of me that Juliet appears to fill.

Juliet took every worry out of my body, every thought. She helped me more than I realized. She was like a drug, and I was the addict. I needed her all the time. I hope she needed me as much as I needed her.

I take a step back from Juliet and turn on the shower. "How do you like your water?" I questioned her, turning my head to look at her. She purses her lips biting them.

"Very hot. Can you handle that water?" Juliet looked amused— wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well, I will handle it for today." I smiled, and Juliet laughed as she shook her head, "Hot water isn't that good for you." she rolls her eyes with a shrug.

" But it feels good." Juliet's eyes met mine again exhaustion behind them. Walking back towards her, I helped her remove her clothes.

"After our shower, you need to eat something, some nutrients, and something that will give you some energy."

She hums, and her shirt falls to the ground, revealing only her thin panties. She opens her eyes again and stares up at me as I forcefully swallow, focusing on her face, which twitches in anguish.

"Do you know how to take this wig off?" My gaze quickly turns to her beautiful blonde hair as she asks. It's a bummer that it's leaving, but I can't wait to see her pretty curls and her beautiful brown hair.

"Yeah, Abby gave me this thing to hold up." I left Juliet alone, searching through my bag for some solution water.

I walked back into the bathroom. Juliet's back was towards me as she faced the mirror; her eyes met mine, and she smiled. Her pretty color glowed against the light, and her eyes were back to brown.

Juliet's skin looked soft stained with a tint that I no longer preferred to see.

Red.

I stood behind her and helped her remove her wig, feeling her body heat against mine. I kept glancing at every tattoo she had ever gotten. God, I just want to ink her up with my name.

Juliet groans and tilts her head back, placing it on my shoulder as the wig falls to the ground. I grabbed hold of her jaw and pulled her down till we were both looking in the mirror before I questioned, "Are you okay?"

She says nothing; she just stares at me, breathing harshly. "Say something, baby, are you all right?"The nickname causes her eyes to snap toward mine, and she nods

"I'm okay," she whispered, turning around towards me. With her hands and gaze moving down my chest, she was yanking my shirt away from my body.

I answer before she asks, her eyes jerking towards mine with a scowl. "It's just bruised. It Doesn't hurt, I promise." I murmured, and she stared at me, nodding.

Picking up the gun from my waistband, I placed it on top of the counter, Juliet's hands fiddling with my belt—trying to remove it. Her hands were shaking every few seconds. My hands touch hers, and she turns her attention back to me. Oh, how I wish I could look into her eyes forever.

" Relax," I muttered. "It's just me." She timidly nods,

"I'm okay." Juliet gave me comfort. She stops herself from biting her inner cheeks further and says, "I'm just—I just don't know what to do."

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow, looping my hands with her. "Well, you undress me, so do I? Uh, should I undress you?"

"It's not an obligation." I said with a smile, loving how Juliet grew nervous around me, how her cheeks blushed when she looked away, "You can undress me if you want."

I always want to know what she's thinking about. What thoughts go through her head when she is quiet, I hope they're good. "I do." Juliet nods and smiles a little, staring back at me with an emotion I can no longer read. "Go," I whispered so softly that I didn't think she heard me, but when her hands were back on my belt and she was unlooping it, my eyes dropped.

She looks back into my eyes while unbuttoning my button and pulling my zipper down. She pushes my pants till it hit the floor, the sound of the belt clinking against the marble.

"Let me see your hands." She murmured, and I gave her my hands. She wrapped her hands around mine, and I felt a sense of calm wash over me.

Juliet softly takes my rings off. Her embrace was warm and comforting, like a blanket on a cold day. The shower glass started to fog up as the bathroom began to steam.

Once we were done, we removed our underwear and made our way toward the shower. My back hit the water, the heat stinging against my skin.

I exhaled, and Juliet giggled and asked, "Too hot?"

"No, it's fine." She hums, not looking completely convinced. We trade places, her body shimmering in the water as I grab the cloth and the soap, even

"Can I?" Juliet's eyes were like two glittering diamonds, bright and seductive, and she nodded in response to my request for permission.

When I lathered up the cloth with soap and ran it over her body, I scrubbed carefully where her arms were stained with blood, watching the color go. Her eyes appeared to dance in the light, changing colors. Like I was under a spell, I couldn't help but be lured in by her look.

I once again questioned, "Are you okay?" It was something I needed to ask and something I needed to know. I need her to be safe and in good health.

Juliet laughs, "I'm okay," with her lips slightly pursed. "Are you okay, Harry?"

Was I alright? I wasn't sure whether I was okay; I wanted to be okay, but my head was foggy, my heart felt heavy, and I was perplexed about a lot of things.

My thoughts were clouded and hazy like I were in a fog. I felt like I was in a maze because I was unable to make sense of anything. Every attempt I made to escape resulted in a dead end.

However, I needed to be alright for Juliet because if I wasn't, she would be preoccupied with me rather than with herself.

And she needs to think about herself. She's important. I returned her whisper, "I'm okay," and took a step back while Juliet washed the soap from her body.

My eyes dipped down he body, her round perky breast, her perfect curves, and hips, her body wet. God, I want her for myself.

Her eyes drifted slowly, and when she was done, she was opening them and looked at me. "Can I do it now"

Grinning I nodded, asking. "Want to wash my hair first?" Juliet nods and then looks up at me strangely.

"You're too tall for me, dummy," she muttered, rolling her eyes, and I pulled her a little closer to me.

"If you want me on my knees, you just had to say so." Juliet's cheeks redden, and she laughs, looking away.

"Shut up!" Another laugh bubbles out of her lips, and I lower down to my knees, tilting my head to look up at her. God, she's a goddess.

"Fuckin' stay on my knees all day for you." Juliet takes a deep breath, her skin flushed with goosebumps. " Can praise you all day while m' on my knees." She soaps her hands and runs them through my hair.

Juliet's hands felt like they were lifting a weight off my shoulders. My eyes fall shut a groan escaping. I feel calm and pampered as a result of the warm water and pleasant massage she was giving me with her fingers. I close my eyes and sigh contentedly as if I'm in my little oasis.

I drew her closer by placing a hand behind her thighs. She yelps and firmly places her hands on my shoulder to steady herself. "God warned, a girl almost ate shit."

"But you didn't," I smirked, my eyes falling on her stitches, and I leaned forward, pressing my lips to her side.

I feel her pull in a breath, and the circular strokes on my scalp stop for a split second before she resumes.

After she was finished, I stood under the shower head and ran my fingers through my hair, letting the water wash away all the soap.

Juliet then grabbed the cloth and poured the soup, running it all over my chest and neck. Her touch was soft and focused.

Juliet pinched her brows as though she were contemplating something—something that was killing her. She appeared to be lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask,

"I honestly don't know." Juliet remains mute and turns aside, meeting my gaze once again.  I didn't believe her— of course, she knew, but I could tell Juliet was scared. I could tell by the way she stared at me and Juliet knew I knew. "I thought I was going to die, Harry, I was so scared. I was so scared."

" However, you did not. "You're safe with me." I cupped her face and wiped away her tears. "You're fine."

" I tried to get away, I tried not to panic— I did run away from him but he caught me. He dragged me back downstairs, and he—" Juliet stops herself and shakes her head. " He said he wanted me for himself."

Rage. That's all I felt end although he was dead I wanted to kill him all over again. "And I honestly thought you were going to die." My heartbeat was beating faster, and my breaths were cut short. "Why would you ever put yourself in such danger?" Juliet glared fiercely at me, pushing my hands away.

" Juliet. Relax, Juli, baby." Her eyes met mine breathing heavily

"You can't put yourself in that kind of danger, Harry; don't do it." We were back to this conversation. I felt stuck as if I couldn't breathe, but I understood her anger and why she felt the way she did.

She simply wants to take care of me in the same way that I want to take care of her.

"Do you honestly believe I wouldn't choose you over me?" She remains silent, and I gently place her face in my hands.

"I'm just worried about you," Juliet whispered so softly I almost missed it.

"And I'm worried about you." This caught her attention, and she looked at me with optimism, as if she didn't expect I'd feel the same way. "You scared the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry to have scared you." I drew her closer to me when she whispered. Juliet was silently staring at me, her hands fluffing together. I smiled at her and drew her closer, trying not to injure her. "You scared me too."

"I didn't mean to scare you," I said quietly, "but you scared me as well tonight, thinking—god, that you'd die in my arms, but I'm glad you're safe and here with me. Let's look at the brighter side."

"Thank you," she said quietly. Her hands ran up my chest, rounding my neck, and she rose on my tippy toes, her lips on mine.

I felt an electric shock rush through my body. It felt as if time had stopped and there were only us in the world. I could taste the sweetness of her lips, and I didn't want it to end.

Juliet whimpers against my lips and tongue, my hands knitting into her hair and pulling firmly.

I felt the sensation sweep over me, and a shudder ran down my spine. Hearing her gentle moan echo in the air felt like every nerve in my body was alive and tingling.

Everything around me felt empty—stars appeared, and her scent made me lose control. Her fingers traveled down my chest.

I let out a faint groan and closed my eyes feeling submitted to the sensation. It was in utter happiness. "Fuck—baby, no." I pull away, breathing heavily, looking down at Juliet.

Juli's eyes were low and lustful, and her lips were red and swollen. She pouts and runs her hands teasingly up my chest. "I mean, why not?"

"Because you need to heal," I explain, my breath still labored. As I strained for air, I could feel my chest heaving. My heart beating in my ears, and I could feel the blood rushing through my veins.

I stepped out of the shower and turned off the water. Every breath was a fight, but I kept going, determined not to give up. I needed her. It has been far too long. But I need her to make the first move for her to heal fully.

"We can do it slowly," Juliet whispered, and I turned towards her to look at her again. She was wrapping the towel around her body.

I cup her cheeks, a slight pout on her lips, and stare into her brown eyes. "I promise that when you heal, I'll do whatever you want." She groans as I put a single kiss on her lips.

" Anything?" I hummed when she asked in a single breath.

"Mhm yeah, first I'll fuck you with my fingers and have you cum all over them, then my mouth, over and over until my jaw fuckin' hurts, baby, then with my cock."

She exhales and grabs my biceps. flattering her eyelashes. "Have you all over me until you're too tired to walk or even think straight."

"You're a tease." She laughed and smirked at me. "I just want you right now." I pout, and my thumb slides across her lips, pushing inside her mouth.

My gaze was drawn to her mouth as she swirled her tongue on my thumb. "Patience is key, baby, and I promise it'll all be worth it."

I pulled my thumb away and gripped her jaw once more, tipping her head upwards till I could devour her lips and taste her till my lips felt raw. I pulled away and laid my head on her forehead.

"Let's go change and order some food, Jolie fille"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
96K 4.4K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
1.8K 126 6
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 All because he met the wrong people at the wrong time, Harry Styles lost everything in an instant- including his...
1.1M 40.7K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...