TBP CAST + CHARACTERS X READE...

بواسطة Rachael0769

includes: -Swearing - A small bit of smut but only a little bit -Blood - Yelling -ships My characters are obv... المزيد

A/N
Stranger things - T.P

Beach-M.C.M

98 0 0
بواسطة Rachael0769

MIGUELS POV:

I was just chilling at the beach listening to music with my mum Wendy Mora and my little sister Alondra Cazarez when a car puller up and the most beautiful girl came out of the car with her long H/C blowing in the wind and her lilac purple Swimmers "Hey y/n wait up!" Hmm, I guess her name is Y/n?

THIRD PERSON POV:

"hurry up mum," Y/n said running towards the water with her surfboard, Y/n was turning her head towards the water but at the same time her eyes met with someone else 'who is that?' says Y/n in her head (Don't come at me I suck at grammar ok lmao)

MIGUELS POV:

OMG, she made eye contact with me! I just froze and waved She waved back omg I'm freaking out NO calm down Miguel you're a man calm the fuck down right fucking now! She got in the water and at the same time my little sister sat next me sat next to me "Miguels got a crush to do!" "I do not!" I said trying to deny Anything Alondra is saying to me even though its true WHAT NO MIGUEL YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER YET JEEZ

(TIME SKIP)

Y/N POV: (finally)

I got out of the water after surfing for half n hours and made eye contact with that boy again I waved and smiled and he turned around blushing and I just giggled to myself and continued walking to where my mum is.

 (SMALL TIME SKIP)

I was just uploading photos of today to my Instagram when I started to feel like someone was looking at me so I looked to my left and saw no one there so I looked to my right and the same boy noticed me looking and turned around fast while his mum and little sister started laughing while he was telling them to shh. 

I thought enough is enough so "I'll be right back mum" My mum looked up from her book "What of yeah sure" I started walking to the boy

MIGUELS POV: (AGAIN I KNOW SORRY)

I was telling my mum and little sister to shh and they stopped and started smirking then I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around and saw her! I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful E/C and long H/C in the wind "Uhh hello you alright?" she said "Oh what y-yeah I'm fine" "ok well I just wanted to say if you're alright because you keep staring-" "YEAH um yeah sorry about that heh" I say cutting her off "ok lol well um I'm y/n" "I'm Miguel" "nice to meet you by the way you might wanna turn your phone off someone might take it and do something with ok bye Miguel" y/n said giving me a wink before walking away I could just feel the blush rising to my face right now but at the same time confused on what she meant to I looked at the phone and saw it unlocked so I picked it up and saw a new phone number on it with a name on it too.

'**********' "y/n aka future girlfriend ;)

While I was reading the name Alondra snatched my phone out of my hand "OMG MIGUEL HAS A GIRLFRIEND AHH" "Sh it clearly says future you idiot" I said trying to snatch it back but she gives it to my mum and she starts reading it "oo lala mijo" Wendy said while smirking giving my phone back I just looked at y/n again and she looked at me too we ended up winking at each other at the same time and we both laughed. 'omg I probs just meet the love of my life.

-----------------------------author's note------------------------------------

Please no hate this is my first one-shot and story so I did my best and if you want a request just comment a person and what you want it to be about and I'll tag you!

word count:652

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
982K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC