Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 19 - He's taken

3.6K 117 95
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"Do we really have to?"

"That's what I'm saying!" I throw my hands in the air in agreement with Seungmin. A rare occurrence really.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have told me about it then Jisung?" Felix eyes me down before sticking out his tongue.

"Yah! I didn't think you'd actually want to!"

"Why wouldn't I? Chans a nice guy. It would be nice to talk to someone in English for once." Felix sighs.

"But I don't want toooo!!!" Seungmin whines.

"Come on Seungmin, it's literally your boyfriend there shouldn't you be the most comfortable?" Felix rolls his eyes before putting his arms around the boys and guiding them to a table in the middle of the lunch room. The one I stupidly mentioned sitting at.

"And that's the problem!" He whines once more before crossing his arms.

The two boys continue their bickering while I focus on balancing my tray of food since Felix's arm around my shoulder wad shaking me around.

What was up with Minho this morning?

After all I did a good thing for that brat of a roommate. I was being nice.

Was it because of the invite from my mother?

Maybe he felt like he couldn't say no.

This was all getting awkward.

I was fine with him being the mysterious roommate who was awfully moody. But now things are changing.

I'm even going to sit with him at lunch.

And his table was quite the attention grabbing one.

Three handsome boys. All best friends.

Any girls dream really.

Many said they would sell a kidney to sit with them. To be the one who grabs the whole rooms attention like they do, simply from just eating their lunch together.

It was strange because all the people here definitely don't need to sell a kidney since their filthy rich.

"Oi Felix!" Chan yells out in english, waving to his fellow Australian as Felix waves back.

I try to turn around but Felix's grip on me was too tight. It was too late now. Soon enough I'm being pulled toward the table. The nearby tables eureenly in shock of the new people joining.

Minho and I make quick eye contact before his gaze falls on Felix.

I can almost see a shift in his eyes.

Like something changed his mood just now.

His eyes remain on Felix as we sit down, it felt like he would stab him with stares.

"Babe! You actually came!" Hyunjins eyes light up as a grumpy Seungmin sits down next to him. A visible pout on his face.

"It's not like I wanted to..." Seungmin mutters as he lets his head fall on Hyunjins shoulder.

As we get settled at the new table, Chan and Felix immediately start hitting it off. They make a great duo. Maybe it's the Aussie in them.

But honestly, it was fun.

Though Hyunjin did cause immense chaos to this group before, he was actually pretty funny. There were many times when Felix and I would die of laughter in eachothers arms.

But Minho just sat there, occasionally bring a spoonful of rice to his mouth.

I started to worry.

Maybe he was sick?

Chan had whispered to him a few times about something, but Minho seemed to have no reaction.

His eyes would only be on his food

Or on Felix.

The dots start connecting in my brain. I could almost hear the gears turning. But my thought process was interupts by someone, uninvited, siting between Minho and .

It startles Minho a bit, he looks like he's going to throw up.

"Minho oppa!" The random girl exclaimed the moment her hip  hits the bench. I recognized her as the lead dancer for the female team. Her long black hair perfectly sectioned. Her makeup smooth like skin.

She was indeed very pretty.

But her attention was completely focused on Minho. No one else seemed to notice the girl.

It felt like a fever dream almost.

"I saw your inviting people to your table. I thought you would ask me too!" She fake pouts while twirling her hair.

Minho just looks at his lunch, his grip on his spoon getting tighter.

He was uncomfortable.

"Your a great dancer oppa...we should practice together." Her voice suddenly becomes seductive, "Afterr school, alone..."

What the fuck?

I try to look through Minhos bangs for his eyes but his head hangs low, he seriously doesn't look good. Maybe I should take him to the nurse.

But then the girl begins to touch up his thigh.

And that's when I can't take it anymore.

"Uhm excuse me?" I loudly clear my throat.

She slowly turns around and looks me up and down, "What?"

"Can you not touch him like that, he obviously uncomfortable."

Minho slowly raises his head to meet my eyes. They were slightly glassy like he was going through some shit. I flash him a quick smile.

"Uhm who even are you?"

"Oh I'm Minhos bestfriend!" The words seem to glide right of my tongue. They definitely weren't processed by my brain.

Minhos eyes widen and he starts choking on the rice, quickly downing his water in result.

The girl glares at me for a moment, it's like she's studying my face. Like I'm a fucking statue or painting or something.

"Why would Minho have a friend like you?" She loudly scoffs.

My face heats up in embarrassment:

How is nobody noticing a bitch like her??

Minho lets out a sigh, making both of us look at him. "Youngseo, just go." Minhos speaks up for the first time since this morning.

"Pff so he's really your bestfriend Minho? Him?" She, Youngseo apparently, reaches out for my glasses. Probably about to call me four eyes or a nerd or something. I'm starting to regret not putting in contacts this morning.

But a hand stops her.

A veiny one, right infront of my face.

Minhos voice suddenly sounds scary, "Don't."

This once again scares both me and Youngseo. But she seems more surprised than anything. Like she doesn't believe that he didn't even acknowledge her until she mentioned me.

She was embarrassed judging by the red creeping up her face. That or she was blushing over this being the only time Minho has ever touched her. Probably the only time too.

"I-I..." She takes a deep breath, "Actually I'll just see you at dance later."

With that, she walks off to her own table. A group of girls who were staring at the interaction the whole time waiting to hear back from their friend about what goes on in the sacred table.

What a damn bitch.

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

Sometimes anxiety gets the best of me.

Finals coming up and my feelings are a mess. People annoying me when I can't take it.

The thought of jisungs finding out about what I draw. I would be seen as a creep. And the thought of Felix and jisung.

It's overwhelming.

Anxiety like this, it washed over me like a tsunami.

I drown in it.

I break and shutdown. That's how I cope.

I just need time to refocus. This happens many times in my life. I completely stop talking to anybody and just focus on school, since social interactions is what brings the stress on anyway.

I guess my body went into the mode today. Even though the day started so well.

It's hard.

I don't know what wrong with me.

Why I can't seem to be normal enough to just tell someone I'm not okay? Or that I need help.

But suddenly, when that girl started to mess with jisung. A part of my self awakes.

I have people I care about now.

I'm different from what I used to be.

I need to protect the people I care about

"I'm sorry." Jisungs mutters as he turns his whole body on the bench to face me. Felix leaning himself on his back while conversing with Chan.

I look back up at him and Felix. I let out a light sigh, "W-what for?"

I really don't want to be here.

"You know... calling us best friends. You probably don't want people thinking that but I couldn't come up with anything better?" He huffs and brings his knees to his chest. "We aren't even friends anyway."

My heart squeezes in pain.

I take a few breathes trying to focus on keeping myself calm.

We aren't even friends anyways

He probably hates me like Hyunjin said.

I can't be weak

I can't be

I'm the Lee Minho.

Smart. Handsome. Tall-

Actually maybe not the tall part

"Hyung?" Jisungs voice pulls me out of my thoughts

He looks to where I was staring, which was directly at Felix. I guess my jealously followed subconsciously too.

Jisungs looks back at me with a small sigh, "I'm sorry but he's taken."

"W-what?" My full attention has been grabbed. The feeling of sinking intensifies.

My face burns. The wave drowning me felt unbeatable.

It's true

I'm too late

Jisungs gone.

He's taken by jisung...

"Felix. Hes dating his roommate."

The sinking stops. A feeling of surprise and relief hits. The weight pulling me down, lifted just like that.

"You guys aren't dating?" The words slip out my mouth. But jisungs just giggles before completely bursting out laughing.

"You thought..." He stops to catch his breath, "Felix and I were... together."

I gulp and frantically nod. Waiting to hear the words I've been wanting to for a while.

"Felix is a great friend, but we definitely don't like eachother like that."

Thank the lord.

I go back to staring at my food, almost embarassed at myself that I jumped to conclusions that quickly.

Well I guess I was influenced by Chan. He's definitely gonna get it later.

"Huh I would've never thought you liked boys..." jisung mutters next to me.

"What? Since when did I say that you idiot squirrel."

Ah now things were feeling normal.

"You were totally crushing on Felix! That's why you were looking at him like that!"

"Says who!"

"Says me dumbass."

"I don't like him! I was just spacing out."

"Mmmm sureee."

I throw a napkin at him as he loudly giggles. But in reality I was relieved that Chan's theory was proved false.

But...

Jisung thinks I like Felix

And he was okay with it. Even telling me that he was taken.

Is this being friend zoned?

Bro zoned even?

A/n
Nothing wrong w Homo homies.

🤡

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.2K 27
Jisung needs money so he finds a job being a maid. But what he doesn't know is that he's the only human at the large estate causing him to run into t...
1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
841K 40.6K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...
56K 2.5K 47
The selection au with a twist <3 Han jisung has just started his job working as the crown prince's personal servant. The prince is so rude and doesn'...