NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 38

977 21 2
By alicat252

It's been two weeks since Nessa showed up at the estate. My brothers have gotten more comfortable around her especially Alessio . He thinks he slick but I see the way he looks at her . I bet Luka they'd end up together within a month , he thinks two months.

Today the family and I are headed to Mexico . I have to go to Mexico every couple of months I usually go unannounced so when I show up i catch my men off guard and truly see who things are running . Oldie , all my brothers , Nessa ,Selena ,Nova ,Javier and Diego are all coming.

I invited Luka but he had to go to Russia for his mafia so I'll miss him but I understand. We'll be staying in the home I grew up in . Alejandro and I lived there with some staff members but our family all lived within 10 minutes of us . After the massacre Javi and Diego moved into the house with us . When Alejandro died I inherited the house along with everything else dad owned .

I love that house and all the memories in those walls but it's still hard being there without dad. His room is still how he left it I only let a maid go in and dust it . The family is excited to see where I grew up . We have 20 minutes until we need to leave for the private airport and of course Romeo forgot to pack until right now so everyone is helping him pack as I get ready .

We're finally in the plane it's the first time my brothers and oldie are meeting Selena and nova Alessandro girlfriend and my niece. "Noey can I see papà when we're there . " nova ask me as we're about to take off . " of course we'll go see Papà and you're abuelos (grandparents ) my Papà ." She smiles at me before asking me " isn't he your papà " pointing at oldie .

I smile at her before saying " I have been blessed with two papàs except I call him oldie " I answer her pointing at oldie as he smiles fondly at me acknowledging him as my father . " Tio Javi will you go swimming with me " nova asks Javier . Javi and nova have gotten very close since being introduced. For the first time in years I see javi truly smile and relax when he's with her .

Oldie comes and sits next to me after takeoff " I'm really excited to see where you grew up and hear more about your life here in Mexico " i nod acknowledging I heard him " is it hard staying there since his death ? " I sigh before saying " I can't stay for long periods without becoming depressed it's why Javi moved us to Seattle , his room is still untouched. " oldie nods and grabs my hand in comfort.

We just landed in Mexíco and are loaded into three black SUVs . I'm in the middle one as we make the hour long drive from the private airstrip through the city to the villa . Half way through our drive we're pulled over my the police two cops make their way to the first vehicle holding Oldie Alessandro Lorenzo Selena and Nova.

I exit my vehicle and the cops pull their guns hearing my door open but instantly put them away when seeing me . " hola oficiales tenemos un problema (hello officers do we have a problem )" they shake nervously before the older officer reply's " no hay problema, lo sentimos, señora, no sabíamos que estaba en el país y que estos eran sus vehículos, que tenga un buen día, señora. (no problem at all we're sorry ma'am we had no idea you were in country and that these were your vehicles have a nice day ma'am) . They leave to their vehicles before driving away I walk back to mine before doing the same .

We finally make it to the villa oldie pulls over so I can go first to the guards . As I pull up to the gate I roll the windows down greeting my guards before they open the first gate the villa has three gates in total I always thought it was overkill when I was a kid but as an adult I see the importance of multiple rounds of security in case of an invasion. As we pull up the mile long driveway I hear the brothers in my car gasp in awe of the villa and it's view . After getting out off the car we go inside to have a the tour .

" holy crap you grew up here " Romeo says walking around " there's a tv in the kitchen " Rocco says " this view is incredible " Alessandro says . After showing everyone to their rooms and agreeing to meet at 7 for dinner I settle into my room .

A few hours later after my nap and shower I head down stairs to the dinning room I decided to wear comfy clothes since not much will we be happening tonight . When I get to the dinning room everyone else is there . The only seat available is the head . Usually the head of the table goes to the don who owns the table whether that is a restaurant or home . At the estate Alessandro always sits at the the head .
I wasn't going to demand the seat If he had sat in it here at the villa but this another example at how my brother respects my position.

As we're eating dinner I hear the rear door open and instantly know who entered so do Javi and Diego but for our own amusement we stay silent and continue eating . That is until Alessio screams like a girl jumping up onto his seat alerting my brothers and oldie before they have a similar response . Of course Tommaso doesn't move a muscle looking annoyed at our brothers and fathers for their reaction.

" IS THAT A FUCKING TIGER" oldie screams at me I try my hardest to keep a straight face put one look at Javi and Diego we burst into laughter and crying . When the tiger walks over to me rubbing her face on mine I start petting her . " this is Indra she's Alejandro's first baby I'm his second ." I say smile at Indra .

" how the fuck does he have a tiger " Romeo asks
" years before I met him he found Indra as a cub on a mission the guy we went to kill was abusing her he took her back here and helped heal her and well they bonded " . " why doesn't she live with you in the US " Alessandro ask after they all sit down again " she is to used to the climate here the villa is her home it would cause her harm to uproot her " .

After dinner we went out back to the fire pit and just relaxed Javi Diego and I traded stories from our childhood my brothers and oldie just listening laughing along with us enjoying hearing about my life before the weight of the world was put on my shoulders .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
748K 12.4K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
314K 6.2K 47
Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her away when she was only 3, but her mom che...
23K 614 18
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...