Smut Scenarios

By BootyPraiser

Smut scenarios with my characters from my main account. I don't own the pictures as I just own the creation o... More

Rules
Ghost
Sunchock
Yuto
Yujiro
Ayote
Evander

Yuta

109 1 0
By BootyPraiser

You was one of few Yuto's friend as you and him was good friends with each other as the both of you foght over the littles of things, telling dark humor jokes, and drink out with each other. One day, you went to Yuto's house to visit him, you knock on the door and waited for him to open the door, then you noitce that his older twin sister open the door and looks at you.

"Oh it's just you if your wondering where my dumbass twin is at, he's with his lover at the time if you want to stay just sit on the couch and watch tv." She said before leaving the door and make her way to her room.

Yuta's Kinks: Hair pulling, pulling hair, females, femboys, futanaris, yanderes, biting, ass slapping

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...
13.9K 341 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
90K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...