The bond I'll never break

By anonymous_AT

TO BE CONTINUED ON JANUARY 15, 2024. Suguru, upon his death, only had one thought: If only..... A regret he w... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04

Chapter 05

10 2 1
By anonymous_AT

"Suguru, are you hurt? Was the mission that hard?" That you have to be this late. The remaining words were left unsaid as Satoru approached the dark haired man and inspected Suguru's body thoroughly, leaving not an inch behind.

Only after making sure that there was not a scratch on the other male's body did Satoru released the breath he's been holding on unconsciously.

"Satoru" the said man flinched when he met Suguru's dark glistening eyes.

What's wrong? Was a question he failed to voice out.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for always worrying you like this. It was a mistake okay? I was fighting a cursed user with hypnosis and illusion related cursed technique, though I defeated him, I didn't know the effect of his cursed technique didn't disappear along with the cursed user. And more on to the fact that it stayed with me for days. I'm good okay? I won't let myself get hurt again. Please forgive me" Suguru reached out to Satoru's face, brushing the fallen hair out of the other man's pale face before grabbing the albino's nape gently and closing the distance between their faces until their foreheads touched.

"I love you" Suguru whispered, his eyes appreciating Satoru's beautiful ocean like eyes. Those pair of blues that caught his breath whenever he sees them, and it never fails to amaze him how he always fall in love with this man every second he spend with him. That's why I came back, to spend more time with this idiot.

Satoru inwardly sighed as he leaned against Suguru's touch, also staring, appreciating the other man's dark orbs. The look on Suguru's eyes always give Satoru the reassurance that the man would never leave his side. And despite his doubts, he decided to keep on trusting the said man - the man he chose for life.

"Suguru, if you ever reach a near death experience ever again, I swear to whoever created this world, I'm going to chain you with me and keep you by my side forever" in which the dark haired male chuckle a reply. You already did, Satoru. Only the Gods know how much you affect my entire being.

"What are you laughing at?! You think I'm joking?"

______________________________________

Suguru watched his hand reach out for the knife, it was the sharpest one out of the bunch.

Am I dreaming?

Suguru tried to move, hoping for it to be a lucid dream, but he failed. He felt helpless and could only watch as the blade in his hand cut the skin on his wrist. He didn't felt the pain, which proved his initial thought of this being a dream.

Or perhaps, could this be the memory of that night?

When Suguru asked Satoru for forgiveness, the reason behind the incident was a lie. He just said it to put the other man's mind in peace. The truth is that he couldn't remember what happened. It was as though the memory of that night was sealed forcefully on his subconsciousness. And currently, he seemed to have redeemed it through a dream.

As he expected, the blade was raised once more and placed a few more deep cuts on his skin. He could only stare in horror as the scary amount of blood seep through the cuts, down to his skin, and into the floor.

As Suguru continued to watch the blood falling, he slowly notices how beside each cut is a scar of the same length as the cuts.

Aside from the incident, he couldn't remember having cuts in his arms.

".....S-Suguru" his line of sight suddenly shifted until it found focus on a shaken - teary eyed albino. A familiar voice and a familiar face.

Satoru. What's Satoru doing here? He wasn't supposed to be there - this happened abroad, and Satoru was in Japan. How could he be here?

"S-Suguru, w-what...this..." Suguru observed how the male cautiously approach him.

He's in utter confusion, how could Satoru be here? Was his dream perhaps recreating that night? Maybe it wasn't a memory resurfacing after all. Whatever is happening right now, Suguru is not liking it. He wanted to wake up. But how? He couldn't even move a finger.

He hates this, he hates watching Satoru's expression contorting into one filled with fear, worry, and heartbreak. Satoru's smily and peaceful face was long gone, and what replaced it is something that would forever remain in Suguru's memories, making the guilt in his heart heavier.

As he expected, the male successfully approached him and took the knife away from his body. That's good, at least this dream is not getting any worst than it already is. He feared than him in this dream might fight back and end up hurting the other male.

"Damn it! Fuck! Suguru what were you thinking!? Shit!" Suguru could only grimace as he watched Satoru curse continuously, holding his bleeding arm, and putting a clothe on top, applying pressure to stop the bleeding. But there were too much cuts and too much blood flowing.

"Damn it! Suguru! Use your reverse curse! Suguru!" Suguru could only clench his eyes. He couldn't bear watching another second. This nightmare is too painful for him.

Satoru could only release a shaky breath as he stared on to Suguru's blank eyes, devoid of life. Those pair of eyes that used to be brighter than the stars, the pair of eyes he fell in love with. He thought that nothing would absolutely get any worse, but he sas proved wrong.

The moment Suguru closed his eyes, Satoru's heart nearly stopped breathing.

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No
No
No
No
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo

Please no

God no

Why?!

Why him?!

Why does it have to be him?!

He's such an angel!

Why are you taking him from me?

Not him

Please not him

Please

P l e a s e

Shoko stared at the sleeping albino - the strongest sorcerer. She thought of how Suguru was so good with words, how he was so good at lying. He fooled all of them, and what did that bring them? Another near to death ending.

This time, Satoru failed to hold on. He broke down and they could barely talk to them properly. He kept muttering random and sometimes incoherent words. Such as: no, not now, please, don't. His tone was begging, and it didn't take much time for Shoko to come up with what Satoru was praying for.

Satoru was a mess in the past hours they stayed in Suguru's room. He was crying, bawling even, muttering begging words, wishing and praying for the being above to not take his lover from him.

Shoko sighed as she glanced at the emptied bed before glancing back to Satoru laying on the sofa.

She can't leave, for fear of Satoru doing something reckless and excessive. And Satoru can't leave as the children might look for him. They could only wait til the second years arrive before they could visit Suguru.

After this event, the hospital would be a place Shoko will despise with passion.

Hopefully the kids won't find out

"Satoru, could you recall what happened that night?"

"...I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt Suguru left the bed. I let it be thinking that he might be thirsty or he wanted to pee. But he took too long outside so I decided to follow him. I-he was in the kitchen. I saw him holding a knife and staring at his bleeding arm. His eyes - I didn't noticed at first as the bleeding arm caught my attention. But Satoru's eyes were blank, it was devoid of life - I can't explain it" Shoko tapped his shoulder, indicating that he should breath. Satoru nearly had a panic attack, and they're in public right now, that might cause him some issue.

Yaga took a deep breath before releasing it. He was the one that talked with the doctor, and Suguru when the man woke up. And he would also be the bringer of the worst news.

"This time, Suguru remembered what happened" Yaga started, causing all eyes to turn into him. Most filled with disbelief.

"Do you know how he described the experience? He said he was having a nightmare. He said, he thought it was him dreaming of that night. Suguru was moving unconsciously, this was totally out of his will"

Gasps and sharp inhales filled the air. Suguru recalling what happened is one thing, but this, this is a whole nother shit.

"Damn it. Why does this keep happening? Is Suguru suffering from some kind of mental illness? Or was he cursed? What the fuck is this?!" Satoru huffed, this is outrageous. How could this keep happening?! Can't they just be happy? Can't they just live their life without tragedy? Or was this his karma? Is it because he had gone too strong that he angered the gods? Why?! Just why?! Someone tell him why?!

"The doctor did confirm the mental illness. He said Suguru is suicidal. But I did my own investigation, there's no experience that could push Suguru in this act" Mei Mei frowned. This was the first time she acted without getting paid, and for the fact that she even did it out of concern is laughable. She surely had gone down the drain.

"Then, perhaps it really was his cursed technique?" Utahime voiced out, and she regretted it the next second. She clamped her mouth shut after staring against Satoru's livid eyes. If the strongest sorcerer turned mad, they're doomed.

And everyone in the room knew and took notice of that. Satoru is now a ticking bomb, and Suguru is their only lifeline.

"Should I just chain you up and lock you in a room so you couldn't hurt yourself? I'm sure the children will understand, I can feed you when you're hungry, I can even sleep beside you, I'll baby proof the room so you would have no chance of hurting yourself" Satoru held Suguru's hand so tight the blood on his veins couldn't even flow properly. And Suguru let him be, if Satoru truly wanted to do that to him, then he wouldn't mind. At this point, he is unsure if he would continue hurting himself in the future.

Raising his other hand, Suguru caressed Satoru's tear stricken face. The amount of guilt inside him is immeasurable. What can he do? It was an unconscious movement, an unexpected one at that. How can he comfort Satoru? how can he relieve himself of this guilt? Thoughts kept running on his head, solutions piled up, but never did he found the perfect one. No amount of solution will equal the emotions he gave Satoru from his shenanigan.

"I created a system yesterday, just like infinity, one of my special grade curse will stop anything from causing danger to my body, even myself. It's automatic and permanent. I-I am sorry, Satoru. I'm truly sorry, moon. Forgive me please, I never intended this to happen. I cannot even fathom as to why this is happening" Suguru whispered in Satoru's ears as he pulled the albino closer to his body, wrapping his arms tightly around the lean man. If he could turn back time once again, he would've done this in the very beginning and rid Satoru of such traumatic stress.

"We can test it out, like how we did to your infinity" Hearing his words, Satoru moved away from his and stared at him, telling him to show him proof that even he himself can't hurt his own body. Suguru sighed in relief and picked up the fruit knife on the side table. He moved it towards his arm, and saw Satoru stiffen from his peripheral view, silently muttering another apology, as he moved it in slicing motion, a huge hand grabbed the knife off of his hold and threw it out the window. Giving a wry smile, he looked up and saw Kuchisake-Onna giving him a stink eye like glance before disappearing.

"The curse spirit's level that will appear depends on the danger I'm facing, Although Kuchisake-Onna is a special grade spirit, it's actually not the strongest, but the weakest out of the special grades. And since I'm a special grade sorcerer, only special grade spirits will appear if I ever try to hurt myself once again" Suguru turned to Satoru and was relieved when he saw the furrow free face of the man. Suguru moved closer to the albino, pulled the man to the bed with him, laid both of them down and he held his moon as close as he could.

Leaning to Satoru's ears, he whispered "I found from an ancient text how two male sorcerers could create an offspring solely from their merged cursed energy alone - you ready for another kid? Megumi's already in primary after all, the kid might need a younger brother" this successfully caused Satoru to be a sputtering mess and totally forgot what he was stressing and crying over these past few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 27
Locked within cursed chains, (y/n)'s fate is bestowed upon the shoulders of Gojo Satoru. She is inhabited by the infamous King of Curses, Ryomen Suku...
99.5K 3.2K 30
You loved Satoru Gojo for a long time, you wished he would've loved you back, but when Suguru Geto left Jujutsu High, you realized your feelings. You...
890 61 15
An alternate life showing what could have happened, had support and trust been with him... What happens to Geto when, his life takes a turn after the...
205K 6.7K 30
❛❛ Can you imagine a world in which we end up together? ❜❜ ❛❛ Yes, I can imagine. In a different world, we are together. ❜❜ Overcome with emotion, Y...