โ›๐“๐€๐๐†๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By pixiec-nt

"๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ"- ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ, ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฏ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ด๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ ...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐‘ƒโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ธ๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ถ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘Ž...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘š...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ด๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ž...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐‘‰๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐ต๐‘–๐˜ง๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐ต๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ...

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐‘‡๐‘ขโ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž...

164 5 13
By pixiec-nt

༺ "𝚃𝚞𝚑𝚔𝚊" - 𝚊𝚜𝚑 (𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)... ༻
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚡

"Mm, yes...I need more..." my hips thrust to the beat of her lusciously epic tongue, slithering slow and seductively up my path of pleasure...her brown face rises from below, hazel eyes twinkling in the moonlight shining through our esteemed bedroom to match her pouty lips, effortlessly gaining my attention... "Whatever you say, ma'am...I'm here to serve you however you like..." the beauty dips down below my line of fire for a second time, her tongue doing wondrous things to my core as I roll my head back against the headboard, neck dipping lowly into the silk pillow as I allow my deep blue eyes to travel lushly to the back of my head, back arched as I force myself into her hot, hot mouth, taking up every corner, leaving nothing behind...

"Good fucking girl..." I moan out in a song of wisdom, mouth strained to the point of breakage, my fingernails joining it as they dig deep down into the silken black sheets crested below my body...every vein and artery racing around my body time and time again; and it's only a matter of moments before they burst...becoming desperate, I grip the back of her head, fingers tangling within the noir coloured locks flowing from her skull, trapping her face between my legs, calves wrapped around her neck in a tight lock of love and security... "Oh, come on, hon...eat me out like you fucking mean it..." her motions turning rapid as she downs everything she can take in one heavy bite, I throw myself against the bed only to plunge my body into the air again, coming crashing down moments later in pure and merciless ecstatic release. Just as the edge creeps up...

Dreams. They're a wonderful thing - ranging from good to bad, scary to enjoyable, or even sensual. Rest assured, any dream that you wish to turn a reality is a bit of the latter, but most of all becomes a fantasy hoped to turn true...a statement I've found has never reconciled more with me.

I strut my way down my elongated hallway, my silken robe hanging lowly around my cleavage, strung together by the waist. Snaking my head in through a crack open in the guest bedroom door, my knuckles lightly banging against the frame as a sign of my arrival. My eyes land on the angelic-like woman, laid in bed with her torso exposed - aside from the lace upper segment of her black panties - arms falling above her head as her smallish body is swallowed while by the mattress, her poised position submissive in itself. Her sweet melodic smile melts me down to nothing, the simple upright state of her lips sending joy within me.

I tiptoe quietly across the threshold, my slippers barely patting the floorboards as I make my way over, reaching down and allowing my curved index finger to tickle her nose lightly. The young woman merely dismisses the sensation in a toss of her head, until I repeat myself and she begins giggling sheepishly, like a child caught in a miscellaneous act. "Mmf, five more minutes..." the young woman rolls onto her belly, pushing her face deep into the tines of her silken pillow. "Ah, ah, ah...be a good little girl...and listen to those you respect." still as stone for what feels like eons, the girl - in a mousey-like fashion - elevates her body upward with the strength of her arms, batting her little lashes at me in attempt to soothe my dominating smirk. "Sorry, ma'am..." my quirked eyebrow matches my tilted lip, my back bending down low to cup the chocolate-skinned woman's smallish chin with my palm, the boot clearly too big for the submissive foot...

"Atta girl." she sits upright on her bum, fiddling with her smallish fingers in her lap's home. Paying close attention, I quietly ponder the lengthy dimensions of her softened hands, elongated and heavenly smooth with a dark blue essence to finish their story, almond-shaped and perfectly rendered... "Sleep well, my darling?" I cup her kneecap with my entire palm, my thumb's pad gently stroking the outline of the dense bone within her flesh...

Go higher, Bea...you know you want to, tempt yourself with a good time...it's not like she'd mind...

Juliana's answer is given in the form of a simple nod, her minimalist grin churning away promptly, canines poking mildly from their saccharine lip-heavy entrapment, their appearance sending a lovely flutter to the back of my neck in admiration. "I gonna marry this bed..." a schoolgirl giggle penetrating from her soft and pinky lips, I guffaw in laughter not only at her comedic comment, but at how much cutesy approbation I have for the younger woman's turn of speaking, my inner wariness and safe-keeping instincts for the woman increasing worryingly. "You're welcome to sleep in my bed any time." a wink commemorating my words, I rise from my seat, my backside previously perched gently on the bed's near edge before my hands slither from chest to thigh as I smooth my figure with the crests of my palms, turning to the comfortably sat woman before heading for the door, "Breakfast is in 20 minutes, we expect you down there within that time please, young lady," whipping my head vastly around to look the child deep within the curiously small pupil, my 'dark-as-night' locks swishing to the beat my unjust soul drums, and when my serenely blue eyes cast for the final time upon the slumped 20-something, smallish anatomy being eaten whole by the spongey epitome below... "...or there will be trouble."

Classic - one word to describe the scene laid out exceptionally before my greedy optics of love, my lover casually flipping the mid-morning fry up in its entirety, an enriched smell of fried edibles striving to perfection of my morning's beginning, thoroughgoing a steaming element our home is doused in heavily...the bright-filling aroma of the remaining scent held within my partner's full and lustrous locks mingles a light intrusion within the midst of our upcoming breakfast. The sweetness of the heavily poured golden syrup dripping from every sweetened edge of fluffy pancake contrasts with the sugary texture exuding from each bead of fruit coaxed within their individual fields of sensation...

Curving my body in all ways possible for it to slide ever so tightly into the snuggest spots of my woman, my tentacle-like arms envelope around the toned stomach of my loved one which undoubtedly mimic unbreakable chains as I cherish our brief alone time we hold together throughout our lifetime of a day, the clingy side of me coming crawling enticingly outward. "Mm, smells delicious..." a smirk thrown over the side of her shoulder, a satisfying wink cast my only way, "It was all made from scratch..."

The low guffaw which erodes like a sharp yell in a cave of mystery, my stomach clenching around the emptiness until all air compresses to its centre, the absence of nutrients sending a hollow rumble within. "I wasn't talking about the food..." spinning on her wild heel, a firm grip at the base of my sit spots catches me vastly off guard as I'm lifted high into the air with a strength second to none, feet dangling childishly like flowers in a warm and earthy summers breeze...lips locked and souls connected, the quick realisation that miniature footsteps were heard creeping down the staircase in pursuit, I felt both of our mischievous smirks mingle as one into our mid-morning kiss, the suspicion of being caught by the young woman we want most scarily thrilling to the core...

"Oh! I'm sorry, I-I can come back later if you need some privacy..." chuckling to ourselves in a villainous manner repeated more than often, the moment my feet slump back down to ground level with a fire in my step, I spin on my heel with a warm smile toward the youngster, "No need. Take a seat, we'll be with you soon, sweetie." nodding happily, the chocolate skinned lass attempts to climb her short body up onto an esteemed unusually high chair perched against the kitchen island, the boisterous size unmatched to the smaller and stubby height of the woman. After realising she had no hope to hop onto the seat in a usual way, she threw her body to leap forward, her midriff crashing onto the chair's face with her legs kicking, dangling over the side and her bum high in the air. Stifling our unstoppable laughter at her compromising position, the older adolescent turns to us with a slightly bothered yet embarrassed look.

"Help, please..." heeding her words, I scuffle past the sharpened corners of the enlarged island to help the now standing woman, wrapping my arms around her stomach to lift her high into the air, sliding her backside into the seat and pushing her beneath the table's punctures. Blushing through the thick and buttery path of her cheeks, the coy girl replies with glitter dusting her maroon pupils, and something about that adds to my morning by a large amount... "Thanks, heh..." sweetly smiling, my curved index finger brushes lightly against the pinkish cheek sat before me, the deeper coloured lips so dangerously close as they beg my own to make contact which I politely refuse...I just know, if I began that dangerous journey, I'd never be able to stop myself...

"No problem, pretty girl." wiggling in her seat to gain some comfort, I set out to grab a clean drinking cup as I refuse to allow the woman to go the day without an ounce of hydration obtained by her body. "Coffee?" taking a moment to think, the brunette replies after a cute, tender touch of her second fingertip to her queer chin. "Juice, please ma'am." after a subtle nod I fill an eighth of the heart-printed glass with the dark violet liquid, expanding its nutrients with the company of gushing ice-cold water. Filled to the brim I set down the tallish drink before her eyes, my palm seductively skims the path of her forearm, the purposeful move sending a river of goosebumps to revel in her muscles compact.

"There you go, lovely. Drink up." as she sips on her beverage throughout the morning, I plate up a meal filled edge-to-edge of each kind of food prepared, ranging from steaming pan-cooked bacon and drained, beautifully seasoned scrambled egg, chorizo sausages and a side of spinach. I refuse to let a guest at my home starve, nevertheless when it's the young woman I have an aching need to care for...setting it before her with a knife and fork, I pat the small of her back maternally and gaze as she looks up at me with a gleeful grin. "I've plated you a bit of everything - eat what you can, but I want that stomach full and healthy, you hear me?" my left hand snakes upward to calmly perch on the curve of her hunched back, I straighten out her posture with light pats of my right palm, just before I rub miniature circles on the flat of Juliana's belly, extracting a light powder of creamy blush to heat her cheeks at the same moment...nodding with a schoolgirl grin, "Yes, ma'am...understood." a chuckle bellows deep into my core, the submission and contentment the young woman shows me urging a series of thoughts to be made a reality...until I step back, not trusting myself or what I might do within such close proximity to the submissive...

"Do you have work today, princess?" my lover asks from across the room, bum leaning against the sink as she holds her steaming cup of coffee between two soft palms. Pressing a finger to her chin in thought, the bairn replies with a wondrous expression, "No, ma'am. I have the day off...but I usually just stay home for them to clean...'Lijah doesn't like when the place is a mess and gets mad if things aren't perfect when he gets home..." all of a sudden, the glow of milk chocolate heightens itself with a blush pink colour upon the girl, embarrassment creeping up and confirmed when she hides her face in the crook of my neck, a coy atmosphere warming her person.

Myself and my partner share a confused look from across the way, her shoulders shrugging in wonder before I curve my long arm to tangle across her hunched back, pulling her into the hug further. "Oh it's okay honey, there's no need to cry...I've got you," bending a finger, I wipe away an escaping tear from her cheeks, and within that wholesome moment our eyes connect, her teary spheres of warmth pleading a case of vulnerability through her darkened pupils...I brush away the braids curtaining her face, tickling her nose gently to let a simper grow on her face...

"Me and Sloan have work today, I don't wish to leave you alone so upset...you wanna come to work with me today, hm? You can see what it's like in the world of medicine..." stepping forward with a hefty foot, I search my lover's face for a smirk which I'm sure to find, "Or you can come with me and watch me take down and make grown ass men who cheated on their wives cry. I don't know if you're much of a sadist, but it's very pleasant watching justice being served..." I shake my head dismissively at the oh so challenging aura my love brings...however, she hasn't won yet. "And is it you she's hugging right now for comfort? I thought not." the cheeky giggle filling the room's tension comes from the ball of humour clinging to my neck, her fingertips touching her pouty lips to hush the laughter.

"You're fighting over me..." a quirk of my eyebrow matches the unequivocal look I shoot the young bairn's way, my answer strolling out of my mouth like the air I take into my lungs. "It hasn't been the first time, and I doubt it'll be the last. Eat up, I want you where I can see you today. I'll lend you some of my clothes, we leave in 30."

I push open the hospital door, guiding my protégé through by a pat on the bum before gripping her waist as if it was owned in my name, holding her body close to my own as the onrush of people scatter about the place, keen to keep my love safe and content. Taking a glance to my left, the young woman smiles a smitten grin as I guide her through the corridors, her chin tucked into her chest coyly as her cheeks are powdered with a shiny pink accent. "Someone's excited..." tucking her face into my neck as a sign of her affectionate coquettishness, I maternally pat her bum, smiling down, just as I approach the Nurse's station.

"Yvette, this is Juliana, she's working under me today." a snigger warming the cusp of my neck from the gape of the babe, her palm rushing to the outer-bounds of her lips in search of closure. I lean deep, away from any other prying ears and far into the one conjuring a cauldron of bubbling mischief. "If you keep going on like this, you're going to get us in trouble..." a scraping of her teeth gliding over her buttery smooth lower lip, I can't help but wonder how it would feel for her pretty white teeth to scrape elsewhere...her dangerous grin only eggs me on, "Does that mean you'll have to spank me later?"

"Mhh..." forgetting the presence of other humans surrounding us, it begins to feel like we're the only people in the world, and all that's between our two pumping bodies, filled with lust and soul and hungry for more...are thin pieces of clothing... "Um, Dr. Prez? You were saying?" taking my sweet time mentally undressing and devouring the mischievous, cheeky young woman, a glint in her eye I find the most dangerous of them all... "Please take care of her today for me when she's not here. If she gets lost, she'll come here, I want you to ensure she's safe today at all times."

Comfortable and secure, the girl nuzzles her nose into my neck's nape, the mini smile grazing her lips giving me a similar flutter of warmth and joy experienced when I'm happy myself. "Of course, doctor." walking away without another word, I direct her able body toward the elevator, eagerly holding her body close to mine in a gentle yet firm embrace, "Come with me, I have rounds, but first I need to show you something."

"Trixie, when you said I was coming to work with you, I thought that meant doctoring," I look over toward the cute woman, her arms in the air matching the confused tilt of her head, suckling on her lower lip in the adorable and sweet combination I deeply admire, causing me to chuckle with a pinch of joy, "Why we in an office?" stalking over to the confused individual, I wrap my arm maternally around her hunched and smallish frame, pulling her close my body in a way I wish I could repeat time after time, and mostly in certain and quite compromising positions...pressing my forehead to hers in a solicitous gesture of affectionate, I scrunch my nose in aid of making her feel more relaxed, my somewhat dominant posture striking worry in the cutie's pupils.

"First of all, call me 'Trixie' as often as your hot little mouth can handle. Second of all, we're waiting for a special delivery...I may have found a way to spoil you in a way I think you'll find quite riveting." my answer only seems to confuse the attached woman more, a slight 'huff' of annoyance exiting her gape in rhythm with my smirk's departure. My tight, firm grip's hold escalates to a point of compacted comfort, the hold demonstrating how much I want her with every inch of my soul, yet is all mine despite the general specifics...

As if on cue, my office door goes with a baby knock, my intern squealing in the room with a tip-toe of his fearful footsteps, an elongated white coat draped over his arm, swishing with each movement and destined for my ownerships. "You're late," striding across the way to unravel the gift of supposed mystery, I obtain the clothing whilst staring down the squeamish youngster, my superiority complex quashing his life expectancy bit by bit...

"Sorry Dr. Prez, I was-" my hand flying upward to halt the man in his speech cuts him off efficiently, a distasteful look on my face matching the energy. "Stop making excuses. I ask you to be on time, I expect you to be on time. Now, go begin rounds, I'll be there in a moment." the intern begins nodding at me, before looking over my shoulder at the demurely beautiful young woman with fair skin, his mere gaze alone within my need to be crushed to nothing, like a bug beneath my stiletto I'd scrape off with pleasure. "H-Hi...who- who, um- who are y-"

"Grow a dick and speak like a man, child." protectively stepping forward, I curve an arm around the young Odom's frame, sheltering her out of sight. "My name's-" "That's enough. You can leave now." an expression of mixed rage and confusion, the young man wanders out of the office, leaving Juliana to erupt into a bubbling mess of giggles. "I'd love for you to discipline me like that..." my enchanting smirk wriggles across my lips with ease, merely before I brush off the comment as I fear if I delved into that dangerous world, we'd never come out alive...

"Take your coat off, you can try this on before we get to rounds." a little sigh slipping past the soft embrace of her pinky lips, the brunette comfortably sheds herself of the lengthy black trench coat, belonging to the one I love most. Turning on my heel, I unfold the sleek and pristine clothing before curving my body behind the curious woman, sliding her arms carefully into the sleeves before tugging the collar upward to hug her frame, smoothing out the material from either sides of her waist, wrists locking against her midriff naturally. "It fits you like a glove...what do you say, Dr. Odom? Shall we?"

Stalking along the corridor moderately fastly in a stroll of importance, I head toward my first patient's room, Juliana just able to keep up with the vast pace my legs carry my body, holding my posture excellently as well as my hips which sharply dash side-to-side in murderous fashion as I strut around my building. Taking a left into the room I desire, I brush past the array of interns blocking my destined path to stand before my patient, looking over my shoulder at my young protégé hiding in the corner with a contrite soft smile, allowing my students to overtake her diminutive body. Motioning for her to come forward, she shyly stutters forward with her tiny feet, standing at my side, proudly. "Schmitt?" "Miranda Stevens, aged 41, here for a butterfly tumour removal." I notice the confused look owning to the young girl beside me, a cute tilt of her head matched with a gurn which she executed beautifully.

"A butterfly tumour is a tumour on the brain that spreads across its artefact. It branches out, which is why we call it 'butterfly'." nodding as a sign of understanding, my patient turns to me with a grasp of my wrist, pleading eyes sending a message to the small spot at the back of my head activated whenever my softer side appears, giving me a subtle and comforting nod to the more relaxed experiences of my life. "Dr. Prez, please promise me something if this surgery doesn't work out..." hand reaching down toward her bulging stomach, the minimal movement of her child visible through her gown. "...I need to know my child will live. I've wanted a baby for as long as I've imagined, but if I can't take care of him I need to know he will go to a family that can..."

A delicate and delicately executed expression worming across my features, I take Miranda's hand in my own, holding it tight with the warmth I possess within my palm's home. "Miranda, I promise you, we will do everything we can to take care of you and your baby." her maternal smile eases the atmosphere of the room, a tear to her eye delivered in a touching moment. Directing her words to Juliana, her smile sure with the warm ablity to ease the most tense of people, "Dr. Prez really is something. 14 doctors told me I was a goner, that I only had months to live...no one wanted to even try, but not this young lady. You should be very proud of her."

Smiling with a sense of cavalier pride, the woman bares her pearly white teeth in a session of incontestable jollity, ogling deep into my eyes for a long moment, certainly one not to be hated... "I am, extremely..." I match her energy with a dazzling smirk, stepping backward to inspect Miranda's chart and IV line. "Let's get you on some more pre-op meds, Miranda. We need to tick every box before we put you under. I'll see you soon, out, everyone. Our patient needs rest."

Trailing out of the room, Juliana wanders to my side with a curious aroma about her human, "I thought doctors weren't allowed to promise patients anything because they can't 100% guarantee life as a result." my hair bouncing in loose curls as I make my casual way around the building, the young girl barely keeping up two feet behind my dominant anatomy, with my interns trailing behind. "I didn't, I promised her we'd do our best to save them both, which I will do with all my power. Each patient deserves the best care possible, and when I've told a woman who presumably had months to live she could stay on earth long enough to see her child have the life she wanted him to have, I will declare her dead over my own ass."

Pondering my face incongruously closely, from the cery corner of my eye I can passingly witness the youngster unfolding my persona bit by bit with hefty interest within, her fascination deemed cute, yet impulsive. I turn to her with a wicked look, flashing my teeth in an intrusive thought at the lass, "And what are you looking at?" my eyes darkening, Juliana blushes deep into her beautiful complexion before dipping her head into her chest, eyes glued to the floor, yet wandering peacefully.

I enclose my arm around her shoulders, grinning dominantly as she begins crawling out of her shell...and it's oh so delicious to see. "Come on, we've got to go see the babies now down in the pit." her mouth opens into a large 'O' shaped hole, the shock and excited mixed like a fine wine, a happiness sure to be detected from the first glance of her cute skin pulled in a definitive and precise manner. "We get to see all the cute little babies?!" a hyphy smile wriggles across the brunette's hot little mouth, giggling with an enlivened sense of thrill. "No, silly girl, they're med students who are undergoing a tour around the hospital, today. We call them 'babies' because they're at the lowest ranks of the medical hierarchy."

Noticing the disappointment lurking on the girl's face for a depressing moment, part of me yearns to bring it back to its picturesque former glory in the most desperate of circumstances, her cute vampire teeth poking out and her bambi eyes shining with every ounce of beauty they possess, and I can tell my eyes already miss witnessing the glorified sight. "But we can go visit the neonatal unit at some point if you like. You're lucky because I'm performing a craniotomy on an 8 week old later in the day, and I need an assistant." the delighted grin of ecstasy hung on her lips for a wide length of our time spent together roaming the halls, keeping the child filled with wondrous thoughts close by and protected throughout...

After changing Juliana into a pair of scrubs, she looks far into her newfound surroundings in awe as she gazes at the scrub room's entirety, basins lined up accordingly and the OR empty as I made sure to arrive seemingly early, noticing my averse protégé wasn't particularly a fan of the onslaught of large crowds we've faced today...and I can happily say I was least a fan of the appreciative looks an array of my students awarded the girl...we know she's beautiful, but she's not an Ward on a shelve...or at least, not yours. "Here, we make ourselves sterile and ready for surgery." I grab a face mask, carefully stepping behind the young Odom to dress her and turning my metacarpals into sources of delicacy. "I've never seen scrubs as an aphrodisiac, but I have to say, someone in this room looks incredibly adorable in them, and it isn't me." a slow chuckle emerges from the girl's lips, twiddling with her fingers and her feet lightly dusting the floor in additional coyness, any much more her body experiences and it's sure to double over...and I'll be here to catch it when it does.

"I love it when you compliment me...it makes my tummy flip each time..." propping my chin pertly against her tinged shoulder, I longingly tilt my head to connect with her pupils as they sway from their destination, her plumped lips taking my breath away, as well as my vision. "Has anyone complimented you like this before?" taking a quick glance at me before shaking her head dismissively, I snake my arm around to her curved front, my index tapping the underside of her round and glowing chin to bring her head to a proud and undefined stance. "Never hang your head low, always have it up high. You've got nothing to be ashamed of; you're a beautiful and hard-working woman who deserves respect, especially when it comes to her beauty and durability."

The brunette longs to dip her skull downward, my hand preventing the action beautifully with a pressure forcing it easily. As I sense a cluster of layers beneath the skin of her outer surface, I dig into her soul as she begins feeling my peculiarities silently, sighing before delving deep into her past, as if opening a door of mystery and lending a welcoming hand my way... "My whole life, people taught me that I was below them...they'd use me...do horrible things...like I was a puppet on a string...so when I grew up, I guess I just became comfortable being in that position...and no, no one has ever complimented me like that before...as a child..." a shaky sigh doubles the tension cruelly consuming us whole, my hand comfortingly smoothing the lass' shoulder as she continues with the difficulty of opening her wounds...

"My parents were relatively abusive, so I was never told I was pretty, that I was smart or even did anything remotely correct...I never had a source of confidence...so when you and Sloan took me in, and- and made me feel safe and welcome and looked after? It was the first time I felt any real love, any real sense of sanctity and homeliness...'Lijah knew this...we met in university and I opened up to him...I'm naturally an oversharer, heh...but he was so lovely...I grew attached, and, well...that sort of...disgusted him...the weeks went by and it was like he stopped even liking me..." how someone could ever 'not like' the beautiful enchantress stood before me baffles me in the most strenuous of ways, however I allow the woman to continue.

"I have an anxious attachment disorder, doctors say it's because I didn't receive that love as a child, so whenever someone expresses love toward me, I cling onto it for dear life...I'm supposed to have therapy for it, but I could never afford it...it's why I'm sometimes reserved when I'm with you two - even though I can't help it, I fear that if I get attached, you'll pull away and I'll never move past it...and I don't know what I'd do if you weren't there to make me smile...the only other person I can trust is my best friend Jasmin, she's never let me down...I just wish I had more people like that..."

"Turn around and look at me please, young lady..." hastily, the scratchy sound of the younger woman turning on her heel increases the atmosphere's intensity, my eyes darting straight down into her soul in a deep trance, my fingertips gracing her jawline in a sweet, gentle embrace... "You do...you have two women here who are happy to help you whenever you need it...anyone in your life who hasn't seen you for what you are is a damn right fool...if you want to leave your dim world of treading on eggshells and lovelessness, just say the word..."

Exhaling quickly, the girl spins out of my clutches to turn to the basin with interest, "So, this is where you wash your hands and arms so you're clean for the surgery?" I sigh deep into my belly, hoping to have gotten somewhere until we revert back to square one once again...keeping my task close in mind for the meantime, I appear behind Juliana's spine before switching the nozzle, a gushing flood of translucent, ice-cold water spilling into the metal ensemble. "We scrub the soap up to our elbows for a minimum of 20 seconds. Here, I'll show you..." fingertips slithering across the smooth and silky skin coating her forearm, I reach her hand, locking my long fingers with hers backwardly, grabbing a clean, ivory bar of soap and slipping her skin beneath the hot water with ease.

It doesn't take me long to realise the interested woman's bum presses against my bent thighs in our close contacted position, as well as her head only being a fraction of millimetres from my bulging breasts...the brunette quickly becomes comfortable in the compacted postion, relaxing against my larger body with obedience. Carefully moistening the soap, I drag it along her enchanting flesh smoothly to create a creamy onset of foaming bubbles, a light giggle entering the room as they begin to coat her arm.

"I love bubbles so much...they're so pretty and have a life of their own..." grinning down in acute admiration of her view, I carefully scoop a bubble from her person and dab it onto her nose, a tight scrunch coming only seconds after. "Hey!" a giggle of my own erupts, only to come to a short end when a gloop of the suds is flicked onto my sharp cheekbone. "Oh!" darkly directing my pupils to the misbehaving sub, I catch a sly glimpse of her lively expression, enhancing my domplex...

"I don't think so, little miss..." I spin the woman on her feet, pressing down on her back to bend her slightly over the edge, her ass popping out at the end...my hand lingers dangerously near her spit spots, moments going by like eons, each minuscule fraction yet another sliver of time I've not done what my soul desperately wishes to indulge in... "Are
you going to apologise for your behaviour, young lady?" for the first time, a dash of lustful amusement is sensed within the air as I'm seconds away from punishing the lass... "Not by a long shot," grazing her plump and round cheeks one last time, I take comfort in my delayed reaction, and just before I can strike...

"Okay Miranda, we're just going to transfer you to the OR table and prep you for Dr. Prez..." eyes wandering across the way, I'm quick to pull the sub upward by her midriff, the flushed expression most likely gracing her cheeks gratefully covered by the saviour of her mask...I send a wave over to my patient, only to be met with one myself. "I think that was enough playtime...time to get down to business."

Pushing past the OR door, I rip my mask off my face abruptly, welcoming the fresh air into my lungs as Juliana mimicks my actions, holding my arm comfortingly close beside me. "That was amazing...that woman is gonna live another 50 years because of you!" I chuckle deep into my core at the young woman's fangirling, her head propping against the slope of my shoulder as we walk down the elongated corridors in unison. "Sounds like you doubted my success, huh?" after a prompt lift of her head, I feel her dark brown pupils burn into my cheekbone as I navigate us through the hospital walls, ensuring the fragile girl is kept safe from the bashing of quick-paced doctors in a rush to save lives.

"Never! You're capable of anything...even I know that..." biting my inner cheek to suppress any words of lust escaping past my canines, I send a mere wink toward the brunette in return. "Come on, we can go see the babies like you asked-" I'm rudely cut off by the sudden detachment of the young woman's body from my own, once clung onto my forearm, she now rests in the palm of the figure behind me, and their prescience of angst gives me much a sense as to who it could be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 14
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐š ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ...
450K 11.2K 106
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
2.6K 92 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 244 9
โ”€ ๐•๐€๐‘ ๐“๐–๐’๐“ ร— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ , ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...