Eternity

By DcHusband2486

Is eternity what you really want? People go looking for all types of ways to live longer but what if you rea... More

Hello
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26/Season 1 finale
Immortal masterlist
S2 chap 1
S2 chap 2
S2 Chap 3
S2 chap 4
S2 chap 5
S2 chap 6
S2 chap 7
S2 chap 8
Q & A
S2 chap 9
S2 chap 10
S2 Chap 11
S2 chap 12
S2 chap 13 (M)
S2 chap 14
S2 chap 15
S2 chap 16
S2 chap 17
S2 chap 18
S2 chap 19
S2 chap 20
S2 chap 21
S2 chap 22
S2 chap 23
S2 chap 24
Thoughts and questions

Chap 18

482 35 20
By DcHusband2486

Going to the van was uneventful. As you reached the garage floor, your friend showed you her car keys.

"Yeah just follow behind me. I'll bring you up to my home once you park."

"Got it oppa."

Arriving at your vehicle, you were now reminded of the situation that just happened. Leeseo was in the passenger seat while the rest of her members sat in the back. The silence was honestly awkward but you didn't care. You just needed to get away from the girls as soon as you can.

Once you pulled out of the garage, you saw the blue little sedan behind you and took off. Just like earlier the silence was all you could hear in the van. The drive was almost robotic as you knew your way home by now. After 15 mins, you finally arrived. Seeing the blue car park on the street, you made your way into the building parking lot.

Going down, you finally arrived at your spot and put the car in park. The doors all began to open as everyone grabbed their things and hopped out. As you all walked to the elevator, you proceeded to take out your phone and text your friend a passkey to enter as well as your apartment number.

Once you all stood in the elevator, a smile was brought to your face as you thought about talking with another friend after a while. Guess it was a great distraction as the ding hit your ears. Stepping off the elevator, you all began to walk down the hallway and found a person waiting in front of your home. Finally close, the girls could see who it was. Each of them Gave their sunbae a bow as you got next to her.

"Ladies. Meet an old friend. This is Yewon or as you might know her as Arin."

Each of the girls began to bow towards their Sunbae again.

"Hi ladies. Can I say it's so great to meet you all. Rumor has it you're the newest members of the everlasting gang."

"Oh well yes, we are Sunbae. I'm Yujin and these girls are Gauel, Rei, Wonyoung, Liz and finally Leeseo."

"Of course I know all your names. Normally I would ask you all to join me and Y/n but we are going to enjoy some time together after a while of not seeing each other for a while. Next time, ok ladies?"

"Yes Sunbae!"

"Enough with the Sunbae. Just call me unnie."

"Me and Arin will be having dinner in my house's kitchen. If you don't mind Gauel, could you hang out in one of the other dorms and have dinner there?"

"Yeah sure. I might actually sleep over with one of the girls if that's alright?"

"Of course it is. Here's my card. You girls treat yourselves tonight. Ok?"

Each of the girls got happy until you looked at Leeseo.

"You look really happy to get to your homework huh? I'll buy you dinner don't worry but I want you in that living room working in the next 5 minutes with all of your devices waiting for me on the table."

With a slow nod, Leeseo began to enter your home as you gave the other girls your credit card. With the girls now entering their homes, you extended your arm and welcomed Arin to your home. As the two of you walked towards the living room, you could already see Leeseo placing her devices on the table.

"Good. You can change from your school uniform and get comfortable. You're going to be working to make up as much work as you can tonight."

"O-Ok. I'll be back."

With Leeseo gone, you then took a look at Arin who just was on her phone.

"I ordered chicken and beer. It's a good thing I got the address to this place as I was walking in. It should be here in 15 minutes."

"Thanks. Let's place Leeseo's things in my room and we can chat for a bit."

Picking up the phone and tablet, Leeseo then walked out with her pajamas on and sat down. Opening her laptop, you looked at the screen and waited until you saw that the website for her homework was open.

"Good. I'll check on your progress in the morning.  Arin, I'll go wait for the food in the lobby. Please just wait here."

"I'll be here oppa."

Opening the door, you began to make your way down to get the food.

Arin's pov

As y/n left. The only sound that could be heard for a minute was the constant clacking from the laptop's keyboard. Just as you were about to walk to the kitchen, the noise stopped.

Looking to the right, you saw the Leeseo was looking up at you and had a smile.

"Um Unnie. Can I ask for a favor?"

"Oh what can I help you with sweetie?"

"You see. I'm kind of grounded by Y/n as you have noticed. Now I am regretful for what I did but I think I should still have my pho-"

"Don't even finish your sentence. You know I was in the room across from your's? You were plenty loud enough for me to hear. First, you haven't done any of your work. It doesn't matter that you are an idol. You are also still a kid who needs to study. Everyone else does it so you will also. Secondly, the way you spoke to your unnie? I would have snapped all of your stuff in half for speaking like that to her."

"But I really am sorry!"

"You may be sorry but not 100 percent. You're sorry you said those words and got in trouble for it. I know because you had the audacity to ask to keep your phone. Why would you say such a thing to someone who loves you? Words can change everything in a relationship. It can strengthen one and also destroy it."

"I-I was just mad I was getting scolded so much. I guess I wanted to take out my anger on something but Gauel unnie would never end our friendship for saying something like that. There is no way."

"Maybe not the first time but if you continue with those action, It could end bad. Trust me. I have seen it happen with my own eyes."

Leeseo's eyes filled with curiosity as she clearly wanted to know more. Taking a seat next to her, you grabbed a pillow and took a few seconds.

"I once had a daughter."

"YOU HAD A DAUGHTER?"

"Who had a daughter?"

Looking to the left, you found Liz in the doorway. In her hand was Y/n's credit card which presumably she was about to return.

"Well I did."

"I wanna hear the story! Let me get the rest of the-"

"I'm not about to tell a full story, just the run down of things. Feel free to relay what you hear to the rest of the girls."

Liz proceeded to nod and stepped in.

"Now yes, I had a daughter once several years ago. I was born in 1834 and I was the royal princess of Joseon. By 1854, cholera hit in our country and started to kill people quickly.  My parents and I caught it and they sadly did not survive. I was brought to the brink of death and that's what activated my immortality."

"I'm sorry about your parents Arin unnie."

"It's ok. Anyways, few months later i became the empress of Joseon. At that time I met a man who came to tell me about immortality. At first I didn't believe him but he demonstrated my enhanced healing by a few cuts. I felt weird and isolated at that moment so I asked the man to stay and keep me company. A year passed and we grew close to the point where we fell in love. Eventually we had a beautiful baby girl."

"What was her name, unnie?"

"Her name was Hana. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen Leeseo. Years went by and our little girl began to grow up. By age 10, Hana was the princess of the nation and was loved by all. Sadly that all began to get to her head. I was a new mother and despite my love's suggestions I let her stay spoiled. Eventually even her friends saw how she got and began to hate her for it. Hana would talk to them rudely saying remarks Similar to what you said to Gauel. Years of anger began to boil over until they couldn't take it anymore. They came over and asked her to hang out by the ocean. Hana always loved the view and agreed on the spot. Despite her needing to be with her guards, she decided to order them to stay. Her friends that day ended up drowning her. All because my little girl ended up with an attitude and giving rude comments to her friends. Please listen to my warning. Don't be like that with your friends. Even the closest of friends can be lost by your horrible actions."

Leeseo had a serious look as she proceeded to just look out the window.

"Thank you for the warning. Not to be rude but I don't want to end up like your daughter."

"It's ok. I Don't want you to end up like her too. Apologize to Gauel and make sure you don't repeat it all."

"I will unnie. I promise."

"I have a question Unnie. What happened to the immortal that you had the kid with?"

"He went downstairs to get the chicken!"

Looking at the door, you all saw y/n had returned with the bags of food in his hands.

"OPPA WAS THE IMMORTAL?"

"Yeah, he was. He's still in my life in a way. You should probably head back Liz. Y/n and I are going to eat and Leeseo needs to work."

"O-Oh right. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight."

As Liz left the apartment, Y/n stepped closer and placed a box of chicken as well as soda on the table.

"Make sure you eat little one."

A smile came over Leeseo as she heard her oppa call her little one.

"Thank you oppa."

"Ok. Eat your dinner and think about everything. Reflect on today and work on doing better."

"I will unnie. Thank you for speaking with me."

Leeseo's hands proceeded to wave both you and Y/n over for a hug. The two of you got closer and have her what she asked for.

"Thank you for caring about me oppa. I'll get it all done. And thank you again unnie."

"It's ok little one. Now eat before it gets cold and make sure to give Gauel space and apologize tomorrow."

With a nod, Leeseo sat back down and began to pull out her food. With Y/n walking to the kitchen, you decided to follow and found him placing the food on the table.

"Well. Now the girls know about Hana. They will not stop asking me about my other lives probably."

"You got plenty to tell. I guess you didn't need me to let it all out in the end."

"We can still catch up. It's always good to talk to a friend."

Being handed a glass of beer, the two of you hit your cups together and began to drink. It really was good to see your friend again.

A/n- so we got some back story for Arin and Y/N.

Any more ideas what y/n's life was like?

As always sorry for typos, thank you for reading and see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 397 21
Having your celebrity crush live next door already feels like a dream come true for y/n. When a sudden moment of connection leads to an unexpected n...
2.1K 140 14
Do you believe in true love? True love, that would be passed onto your next life even if you die? No matter how many times you rebirth you would alwa...
797 34 6
Y/n, a trainee under Be:lift is chosen to join a survival show called I-Land. Along with her friends she is to stay in a remote location for 3 months...
21.6K 1.3K 68
In a fantasy world filled with the supernatural and their battle to take other neighboring countries, how does Y/n fit into this vast world? Started:...