ONLY YOU( Duty After School...

De Bluephoenix52

Another fanfic with Lance Lim in it🥳🥳 Kim Chi Yeol aka Kimchi is a third year college student at Seoul Univ... Mais

CAST
1
3
4
5
6
7

2

39 6 28
De Bluephoenix52

Kimchi POV

            I was seated in the lecture hall preparing for my notes for today's session. My best friend , Duk Joong nudged my shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

              "I'm not lending you my notes Kim Duk Joong."

                "Please Chi Yeol," he whined like a child , "I couldn't attend last week's classes for a reason and you know it."

                   I grinned at him , "what's new? "

                  The both of us were third year engineering students but even back in high school Duk Joong was always lazy to write down notes let alone study , only he knew how he passed his CSATs and how he had managed to be at SNU without repeating a course.

                 "annyeonghaseyo," Nara greeted us as she walked into the class and we all greeted her.

               "Hey Nara," I mumbled to myself , Lee Nara is the most prettiest  girl on campus with her wavy brown hair and calm eyes and not to forget smartest in our intake. She was an A+ and always fastidious with her studies because I would always find her studying in the library or elsewhere. I was sure I was smiling doppiley.

               Nara smiled at us, "guys , this is my friend , Do Soo Cheol," she gestured to a very handsome guy next to her who smiled and bowed at us , "he just transferred from the US to study here."

               Alot of murmurs went around and Soo Cheol smiled , "like Nara just introduced me ," the two smiled at each other and I automatically frowned , "My name is Do Soo, I'm an engineering student like you guys , I just returned to Korea recently and I hope we all get along."

                     The others started clapping and I reclutantly did too along with Duk Joong - it was obvious Soo Cheol was a people's person because he just had hat cool aura around him and I could see alot of my course mates were instantly swayed with him by.

              He was barely focusing in the lecture , all he could pay attention to how Nara and Soo Cheol were sliently chatting away giggling and joking around. I wished I was confident enough to get close to Nara , even if it wasn't as her boyfriend but friend it would be just as nice.

                     "Are you jealous?" Duk Joong teased me as usual , the fool knew about my crush on Nara.

                     "What are you talking about ?" I pretended not to understand him but he gestured towards Nara and Soo Cheol.

                 "As far as I can tell , they seem pretty close. Do you think they are dating?"

               "I don't know."  I surely hoped not , Soo Cheol was way more handsome than me , in fact more handsome than any guy here , if he liked Nara I had no chances. I adjusted my glasses.

       "Imagine this ," Duk Joong scoffed , even Hana looks interested in him he pouted ; Yooh Hana was Duk Joong's crush and although she rejected him on more than one occasion he still liked and pursued her. " We are all dead meat if Soo Cheol is pulling all the girls."

                "Yup ," I mumbled noting a good majority of girls checking the new student out.

                "Kim Chi Yeol and Kim Duk Joong,"  the professor glared at us , "is whatever the both of you discussing more important than the lecture."

               Duk Joong and shook our heads , "no sir."  All attention fell on my best friend and I some of them giggled slightly. I found Nara giving me an empathetic smile , I was sure I was blushing tomato red - she was such an angel. The two of us had done some presentations together so we interacted from time to time but not enough to call each other friends.

              Immediately the lecture ended with I got up and left the lecture hall I saw Nara's ex , Ting in all his glory and cool vibe outside the class most likely waiting on Nara.

                   Duk Joong and I walked around campus sipping on Americano, I was trying to bring up the topic of when our group study were scheduled to meet up next , but as usual he instead brought up something superfluous.

                         "Did you hear about Younghoon and Yeon Ju?"

               I adjusted my glasses shaking my head about my two fellow course mates  and friends , "what about them?"

                    "They are dating now."

             "What?" I did a double take ; Younghoon was so antisocial , sometimes a little rude while Yeon Ju was so friendly and nice - they were complete opposites  "how did that happen?"

                 Duk Joong shrugged , "i don't know ," he then looked at me , "we are certainly behind if Jang Younghoon can find a girl , heck even Wang Tae Man managed to land Kim Yu Jung."

                   I nodded in agreement especially on Tae Man , he was known as the University clown and goof yet he recently started dating Kim Yu Jung one of the scholarship girls who was also very intelligent and now Younghoon too had a girlfriend. Was this how the universe working now?

                    I further got lost in my thoughts when I saw Nara walking around campus with Ting's arm wrapped around her , the two were smiling and talking together.

                   I sometimes wonder why anyone would break up with Nara , she was perfect , maybe Ting was a fool despite his cool and vibrant personality for someone who was  studying business administration. I couldn't help but feel jealous at how close the two exes were.

                        "Will you just tell Nara you like her." Duk Joong suddenly snapped at me.

                  "What?"

            Duk Joong rolled his eyes at me and sighed , "for the last three years you've been eyeing Nara. How will she acknowledge you unless you tell her. Make a move."

                "Does making a move work for you and Hana?" I retorted with a smug smile.

                   "At least I try to make move ," he said proudly , "it doesn't matter if Hana ignores me one day I'll win yet heart." I had to admit I admired Duk Joong's determination wish i could be as brave and bold like him.

               "You've been pining for Nara , just call out and say I love you Nara."

                 "Are you crazy ," I looked at him in disbelief , "how can I just say that."

                  Duk Joong just grinned like a mad man , "like this  ; NARA!" I quickly covered his mouth what was this fatso thinking .

                      I saw Nara whip her head around looking for who yelled out for her , I thanked my lucky stars she didn't see me nor this idiot . However to my dismay , I found Ting's eyes had scanned the area and immediately landed on me and I felt a shiver when his stern gaze fell on me. I gulped and knew I was either pale or blushing because of how he glared at me.

                 I quickly ushered Duk Joong away , Ting looked ready to beat me up or something; one thing I noticed was that he was protective of Nara even though he was just her ex boyfriend.

                      "Can't believe you did that." I whisper-yelled at me seeing we were in the library looking for a book we needed for today's lecture.

                   "You weren't going to so I was making initiative ," Duk Joong said softly and rolled his eyes ,"why are we whispering we're the only people in here ," he gestured to the room , seeing it was a Friday , most students were making weekend plans already.

                 "It's still rude to talk loudly in the library," I said ensuring my voice was low as possible , the librarian liked me and I respected him alot so I had to maintain this rule.

                  "Chi Yeol ," Duk Joong looked at me seriously , "how long have we been friends?"

                   "Since middle school." I replied , our families were good friends and we had been hanging out since.

              "Every time you like a girl , you always back out , I can see you really like Nara , just go for it."

            I was about to open my mouth but I heard Nara's voice behind a shelf  , for some stupid reason I ducked forcing Duk Joong to do so too. He rolled his eyes and complied.

                "You don't have to carry my books." Nara said and I saw Ting had atleast seven heavy  books in his hands while Nara carried four.

                   Ting smirked , "I needed a book too and just humor me ,my mom always said I have to be a gentleman blah blah ."

                        I saw how Nara giggled and used one hand to hit him on his chest and they both went to the counter to check out their books. I could only watch as the two walked out with Ting playfully nudging Nara's shoulder.

                   "Do you think those two are going to make a comeback?"

                I looked at Duk Joong confused , "what do you mean?"

           "Don't you see how they get along?" He looked at me puzzedly , "with how close they are for exes , they could get back  together . They wouldn't be the first ."

                      "You think?"

                Duk Joong gave me a face , "you think exes can be friends? That's not possible."

                   I frowned , "what about Soo Cheol? I don't think Ting and Nara are dating , but if Soo Cheol pursues her , I'll lose any chances." Do Soo Cheol just as it was proven in class , was a ladies man.  "What if Nara falls for him?"

                       "You would have to compete with him then."

                    "I don't know ."

          Duk Joong shook his head stubbornly , "don't you back pedal Chi Yeol. First , you have to find out if Ting and Nara are dating , then if the path of clear, you have to work on winning Nara's heart or are you really going to wait another two years untill she's single again. You have an opportunity now don't lose it my friend."

               Duk Joong's words were ringing in my head even as I reached my dorm and I kept wondering if I should make a move.

               "So-nam are you in?" I called out for my roommate , I heard a Girish squeal , I immediately covered my eyes once I saw a bra lying on the floor , "sorry I didn't mean to interrupt."

              "Shibal ," I heard So-nam groan heavily , "seriously Kim Chi Yeol?"

                 "I can leave ," I suggested still covering my eyes ; this was not the first time I walked in on So-nam having sex with different girls but that didn't mean it wasn't uncomfortable each time.

                "Your roommate's cute ," I heard a femine voice say and I was very fluttered. "Don't leave cutie , it's your room."

                  "Hay." I heard So-nam complain , there were some disagreements and finally some rustling  . The girl pecked my cheek and I instantly blushed , "you can look Kimchi."

                       I opened my eyes and adjusted my glasses , So-nam was in nothing but his boxers , "in my defense , I keep telling you to lock the door every time you bring a girl over."

                  "Are you talking bad about your senior?" He said in a serious tone before chuckling and I did so too , So-nam was like a big brother ever since he peer mentored me . "Why are you so early anyway."

             "I don't have any classes in the afternoon." I sat down on my bed and looked at him curiously, "can I ask you something."

                     "Sure."

                     "You know how I like Nara."

                He groaned , "you never shut up about it ,  ' Nara's so pretty ' , ' she's so smart '. " He said in a mocking impression of me , "so?"

                   "I want to...I want to finally ask her out."

             "Really!" He looked at me proudly and when I nodded he wrapped an arm around me , "you're finally growing ! I'm so proud."

                 I pushed him off not liking his sweat covered body on me , "gross."

                "Why the sudden change though?"

                 "It's just what Duk Joong said ," i mumbled , "I first have to verify if she's back with her ex and then ask her out."

                "Hold on. You want to ask her out immediately."

                   "Yes." I said not understanding why he was face palming and looking embrassed , "what?"

                "You said once you she barely knows you exist and you think she'll just accept you? That's only in romance movies where the lead turns out to actually like the dorky guy in the end such doesn't work in real life."

              I frowned - I'm not a dork ," so what? I shouldn't try to ask her out?"

               "That's not what I'm saying Kimchi," he sat on my bed , "I'm saying , try to get Nara to fall for you before asking her out , try to find out her likes and dislikes , woo her , and try to get to know her better outside your course."

                        I had to admit So-nam was correct he was an expert with relationships if his flings meant anything - he was more experienced than Duk Joong. He was right , besides our courses and on campus , I didn't know Lee Nara that well , except that she  was smart , quiet but not too quiet , very meticulous and she smelled like strawberries.

                  "How do I find out more about her? I'm too scared to even form a friendship with her."

                "Ask her ex."

             "Excuse me?"

         "Who else knows a girl better than her ex ," So-nam smiled at my baffled expression , "I have the past experience. Do you know how many guys have ended up with my ex girlfriends because they seeked my help."

            "There's such a thing?" Yet again I have never dated till date single as the day as I was born. "Why would Ting help me pursue Nara?"

           So-nam shrugged , "unless he still likes her , but take my advice go to him and ask him to help you win Nara over , like I said no person knows a girl better than her ex."

             "But it would be so awkward."

            "You like Nara right?" I nodded very eagerly , I liked her very much , "then go and ask her ex for help to win her heart." So-nam smiled at me and patted my shoulder encouragingly as I thought it through .

             So here I was , standing outside Ting's room - it was bad enough I had to walk in on So-nam having sex , but it seemed the same happened here , because the bed those two half naked guys were laying on was proof of it especially the cum stained sheets.

                For some reason , I didn't know why I felt awkward seeing two guys in nothing but short boxers - it was unusual , we were all guys , but it still felt unusual for me. I was snapped out of my daze when Ting snapped his fingers.

            "what do you want to talk to me about you came all the way to my dorm?"  Ting asked me ,  the guy leaning on the wall with his cool aura radiating throughout it was intimidating.

            People like him were kind of intimidating with just how cool and confident they were. I mustered the courage to look at him face to face and gulped,"Are you and Nara still dating?"

             Was I too direct ? Maybe I should have started with small talk. I frowned when he just chuckled making me confused .
                    "you came here just to ask me that?"

                  "Uh, yes." I stammered , he tilted his head at me and then  pushed himself  off the wall and looking at me expressionless.

                "Why?" He asked me.

              I forced myself to speak loud and clear , "You..just seem very close with her."

               "Is there a fucking rule that says exes shouldn't get along ?"

               I cursed Duk Joong in my head for making me think othetwise. I mustered all my courage and stared at him while fixing my glasses ,  "I like Nara."

                  "Good for you ,"

            I blinked , didn't he feel anything at all by what I said? I just admitted to liking his ex? Maybe Ting wasn't those possessive guys i mistook him to be.

          So I contuined talking."I have liked her for a  long time and I don't think she's dating anyone at the moment ...I would like to pursue her."

             Ting then walked up to me and I automatically felt inferior to him ; he was just so cool, "why are you even telling me this? Are you here to ask my blessings or something?"

         It hurt me at first when I discovered Ting and Nara had started dating , he was very popular here because he had a good singing voice when he sang at the talent show during our first year and not to mention he was handsome and cool he was immediately flocked by alot of students .

                 I knew then I had no choice of Nara ever seeing me but I still liked her and when they broke up it was the happiest moment of my life. I couldn't waste this opportunity  .

           "I ..I , I want your help to ask her out."

                  "What?"

          There was no turning back now I already said the words , I just had to solidify them and confirm, I don't know where the confidence came but I spoke confidently  "I want your help to pursue Nara. Will you help me?"

Soo Cheol POV

           I walked back to my apartment exhausted with classes my feet were killing me.

              "You're back?" My best friend and roommate Woo Taek asked me emerging from the kitchen I nodded in obvious confirmation. "So how are classes here in Korea?"

              "Pretty much the same like in the US."

                "I dont understand why anyone would discontuine their studies in America to come here to Korea to study ."

                  I just chuckled , "you're just saying that because you didn't want me back in my own home. I want my rent by the way." I said in a joking manner.

              "Of course I didn't want you back ," Woo Taek said proudly and i rolled my eyes , he was the only friend, apart from Nara ,  I had in  life because everyone else tried to get close to me because of my family name and status but Woo Taek was a genuine friend that's why when I moved abroad i gave him my apartment.

                "So how was your experience at Seoul University? Anything good happen ."

             "No." I lied through my teeth as my memories betrayed me

     Earlier that day

        "If you need help knowing Seoul better. You can ask me."Nara offered politely.

           "It's no need , my best friend designated himself as my guide." They  both stood up and chuckled ,Do Soo Cheol and Lee Nara had met in the states and befriended each other.

          "We're you waiting for me?"

          "Obviously."

       Soo Cheol was surprised when he saw who it was Nara was talking to - Ting himself.

               "This is the friend i told you about ," Ting's smile automatically fell that Soo Cheol notice once Nara gestured to him , " the friend I made in the states who decided to transfer."

             Soo Cheol smiled at Ting , "hey Ting."

              "Do Soo Cheol."

        "Do you guys know each other?" Nara asked the two young men , Soo Cheol could notice Ting wasn't exactly thrilled with him not that he could blame him.

             Soo Cheol grinned forcing his memories aside , "Ting and I went to the same high school."

                  "Really?" Nara turned to Ting who nodded hesitantly.

                   "We went to the same school but different classrooms , we barely knew each other ."

                Soo Cheol had to admit , Ting had become very handsome and cool looking , his whole demeanour had changed in University ; from his hair , the earring on his left and the fashion sense - but he he could see he was still the same mixish boy who caught his eye back in high school.

            To ease Ting's discomfort , Soo Cheol smiled at him , "It was nice to see you again , Ting ," he then looked at Nara , "I have got to go."  He quickly left but turned around to stare at Ting one last time.

         Now

           I laid on my bed after taking a long bath . Seeing Ting again after so many years stirred some old feelings inside me.

           "How are you so cute even after highschool?"  I muttered to myself with a grin on my face, I was so happy seeing him again I wasn't expecting that.

           I  had liked Ting since 10th grade but at the time I was in denial about what I felt , I assumed I was going through a phase and would get over it. I was among the popular crowd in highschool and Ting wasn't but somehow I had got pulled by  him.

              I remembered the last day I saw him , I had been playing basketball with Woo Taek and the other guys when Ting showed up to talk to me. I remember feeling very fluttered when he said he wanted to talk regardless of the fact he weren't friends.

           "Why did I do that," I groaned while covering my face; Ting had told me he liked me;  the boy I had been developing feelings for at the time said he  liked  me back - but like a fool I blew it horribly.

                    "Does he hate me?" Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Ting still hated me , I couldn't blame him. I realized then , I had to make up for the blunder I made four years ago.

        I could still remember the smile on his face when he confessed his feelings to me ; I Like You Do Soo Cheol.

Hehe , anyone else notice the different reactions Ting and Kimchi had when they walked in to their room mates having sex 😂😂

I always thought Kim Min Gue and Kim Kihae would make perfect brothers in a show so that's what I plan for So-nam and Kimchi respectively.

    Soo Cheol is in the story and he wants Ting ? What's going to happen.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.8K 1.1K 20
[Fetus writing‼️] Kim Seokjin always had a huge crush on Kim Taehyung, the perfect college president, everyone is whipped for. One day, Jin decided...
228K 7.6K 46
I go to Professor Jeon's room and knock his door . "Come in" "Professor .. you need me ?" I asked innocently "Mr Kim .. you better stop pretending...
22.6K 1.3K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...
109K 5.8K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...