Another World (Jujutsu Kaisen...

By Floating_Fandoms

"I'm sorry, but where am I?" "You're in Tokyo, Japan." "Tokyo...?" One night you closed your eyes, falling in... More

•Information•
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
~Christmas Special~
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 8

498 17 0
By Floating_Fandoms

"(Y/N)!"

You woke up surrounded by blackness. The only exit out of there was a white door leading somewhere unknown. You looked around.

"(Y/N)!"

You snapped your head in the direction of the voice, yet nothing was there. Only the darkness greeted you.

"Oh, where could she be?"

You recognized that voice. It was your mother's. Happiness filled your heart and your eyes softened. After three months, you finally heard her again.

"Mother! Mother, I'm here!" You shout into the abyss. "I'm right here!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. (L/N), but we haven't found her yet. There's just no evidence of her dissapearing."

You suddenly realize that the voices are coming from the white light. "Mom! Dad! I'm here!" You shout, running over to the only light source. You stopped infront of it and smiled.

"I'm home-"

In the light, you saw your mother crying and your father comforting her. Your smile faded and your breath hitched in your throat.

"How could she have dissapeared?" Your mother sobbed. "S-she was in the house when we got back-k."

"Mom....?" You whispered. "What happened while I was gone?"

Suddenly, another scene flashed in your face. It was the police searching for you. One of them took one of your shirts and made a K-9 sniff it. The dog barked and began to sniff at the ground, yet couldn't find your scent.

"There is no evidence that she could have gone missing. There are no traces of her whatsoever." One of the officers say to your parents. "Even the dogs can't find her scent."

Another scene came onto the screen. It was a girl with her back towards you stapling a photo onto a pole. Once she moved out of the way, you saw that it was a missing photo, with your name on it.

"So, that's it, huh?" You muttered to yourself. "I've gone missing. I'm not apart of that world anymore, am I?"

Another flash. This one made you gasp.

"Amelia..."

Your friend was sitting down on a bench all by herself, a stack of your missing photos in her hands. She was looking down at the ground sullenly. A single tear left her eye and rolled down her face. She muttered something incoherently.

Another scene. This one was of the police interviewing the students of your highschool.

"(Y/N)? Never heard of her."

"Who was that again? I don't recall her being in my class."

"I don't know a (Y/N)."

"I've looked through file after file, and yet there has been no information on this (Y/N) (L/N) being here." The principal informed the officers. "I assure you that no one here has known her. Maybe she's in a different school?"

You put your hand on the cold white light. It started to grow dimmer and dimmer until it blew out like a light and you woke up.

•••

You sluggishly got out of bed, your hair all messed up and a sullen look on your features. 'So this is my new life, then. No more going back to that one.'

Your heart ached. You missed your parents and your friends. You missed your school. You missed your neighborhood. You missed everything about that world.

Rude knocking interrupted your thoughts as Maki's loud voice boomed through your room.

"Hey, (L/N)! Get up already! We're almost late for class!"

You groaned and quickly got changed into your uniform and brushed your teeth and hair.

"I'm coming!" You yelled when Maki kept banging on the door. When you opened it, her hand was raised in mid air like she was going to knock again before you opened it.

"Took you long enough, kid." She spat. Ignoring her remark, you looked at Panda, Inumaki, and Yuta, noticing how they all looked worn out already.

"Jeeze, what happened to you guys?" You asked. Panda sighed. "Maki's voice is the last thing I want to hear in the morning." He answered.

A tick mark appeared on the said girl's forehead and she abruptly turned around to face the animal, making angry noises and hatred comments at him.

"Come on, Maki. We'll be late if you keep blubbering nonsense." You pat her shoulder and walk past her, down the hallway of the dorms. You listened to Maki yell at you. "Keep talking like that and I'll beat your ass in training per usual!"

A small smile made its way onto your face.

•••

{DECEMBER 24:}
THE DAY OF THE NIGHT OF A HUNDRED DEMONS

"Ah, man, this sucks." You said, staring up at the ceiling of the classroom. Yuta was by your side, doing the same thing. He hummed in agreement and sighed. "I hope everyone is doing alright."

Suddenly, the door busted open and in walked Maki. Your head shot over to her. She was wearing casual clothing instead of her usual uniform.

"Maki! What're you doing here?" The boy beside you asked.

"I was gonna ask you two the same question." She answered. "School's closed this week."

"I've just had a lot on my mind." Yuta said. "Nobody's at the dorms, either."

"The second years at at Kyoto." The green-haired girl informed you. "Inumaki is aiding the others in Shinjuku. The principal likes Panda, so he came along as well. Although I'm surprised that you're here, (L/N)."

"Ah, Gojo said I should stay here in case they need backup."

Maki grunts and nods, before sitting down on her desk and leaning her head in her hands.

"So, ask away."

You look up at her. "What?"

"You wanna know why I'm called a 'failure', right?" She asks. Yuta nods but doesn't say anything.

Maki sighs. "The Zen'in clan is one of the three big jujutsu families. Do you know what the requirements are to become a sorcerer?"

You and Yuta shake your heads no.

"You have to be able to see curses." She answered, and you make an "oh" sound before she explained. "Normal people can sometimes see them in certain situations. Without these glasses, I can't see them." She then takes them off and inspects them as if they were newly bought.

"The cursed energy that comes out of my staff is not my own. Yet it gave me a good excuse to get out of that family! The food was disgusting, the rooms were gross, and..."

She continued to ramble on before Yuta interrupted her. "Then why do you wanna become a sorcerer?"

She looks at him and grins. "I have a badass personality. I wanna become a high grade sorcerer to stick it to my family! And I plan to turn everything upside down..."

You tried to stifle your laughs, but couldn't keep it together and started to silently giggle. Apparently, your giggles were contagious, because shortly after, Yuta started to laugh as well, catching Maki off guard.

"Hey, what's so funny?" She asks you in particular since you started it.

"That just seems like something you would do." You answer. "That's why you're kind of like my role model."

Maki raises an eyebrow but let's you continue.

"See, you're strong and resilient, which is what I want to be when I grow up."

Yuta nods and hums in agreement, smiling. "Yeah, (L/N)'s right. If there's anything that you need help on, then tell us! We'll help you defeat your family!" He raises his fist in the air and cheers.

Maki stood there, completely dumbfounded, before frowning. "You idiots. I need to do this alone or else it won't matter!"

She then gets up off the desk and walks out of the room. "Gonna go to my dorm." "Alright, see ya!" You say, still smiling.

You looked out the window, watching the sun set, casting shadows everywhere. You gasped as a black veil started to trap all three of you in the school.

"H-hey! It's a veil!" You abruptly got up and rushed over to the window, looking for the culprit. "Someone's casting a veil over us!"

Yuta came to you side and watched as it covered you all. "Who- Why?" He muttered.

"Maki!" You yelled at the door, but there was no answer. "Oh no, she went back to the dorms." You opened the door and rushed out, yelling the girls' name over and over again.

You ran outside and saw Maki with her staff in her hand, pointing it at the intruder. "Maki!" You yelled. Just as you got closer, you saw who the culprit was; Geto. His smiled widened. "Ah, (L/N). I was hoping you were here, too."

"(L/N), get behind me!" Maki yelled. You channeled your cursed energy to your hands as little flames danced around your skin. Your (E/C) eyes narrowed at the curse user.

"Too bad that other girl is here too." Geto said. Maki raised her eyebrows. "That a problem?" She muttered. "The question is why are you here?"

Geto then spawned a giant centipede looking curse. "Sorry, but I can't waste my time on some monkey like you."

He grinned evily as your flames started to grow bigger and bigger, getting ready to fight the curse user.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 952 17
❝𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀❞ ! sequel to when (black clover) (y/n) (l/n) has been...
222K 6.8K 34
you were just an ordinary girl...until your weren't even human. a world where you are just a school girl but you found out you weren't human. you are...
410K 15.2K 37
𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Where a cursed girl is trapped along with many sorcerers and other curses. Based on Manga. Boo...
10.8K 235 18
"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...