Damaged Raven

Irish_Wolves द्वारा

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... अधिक

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

24

3.9K 198 20
Irish_Wolves द्वारा

"So, this is Hogsmeade?" Delphi said as she, Harry, Fay, Tracy and Daphne arrived in the village. It was truly a beautiful sight, freshly fallen snow combined with old wizard buildings along with a variety of shops.

"Yeah, unless we were supposed to take that left turn at Albuquerque" Harry said, causing Delphi to snort while Fay giggled and the two Slytherin girls stared at the three in confusion.

"Muggle joke" Fay said to Daphne and Tracy, both nodded but decided not to ask.

"In all fairness, it's not that bad" Harry said as he looked around, Shadow was perched on his shoulder.

"Shame it's cold though" Tracy said as she shivered slightly "hold on, why don't you look cold?" She asked Harry who didn't look remotely bothered by the cold.

"I don't get cold" Harry said as he raised his right hand, small flame appeared, big enough for his friends to see but not enough to attract too much attention "my body automatically warms up or cools down to match whatever temperature it needs to match."

"Oh, can you teach us that?" Fay asked hopefully

"No" Harry said as he extinguished the flame "Can't, not won't. Though if I could I'd probably still refuse, would take too long"

"Thanks for being a good friend" Daphne rolled her eyes

"I gave your sister money for her books, I did my good deed for the year" Harry argued

"Oh, about that" Daphne handed Harry some galleons "Astoria wanted me to give this back to you, apparently she doesn't need it anymore. She said that the twins apologised to her yesterday and gave her some money for the books"

"Great, more money for me" Harry said as he took his money back

"She mentioned something about you apparently giving them another one of your famous verbal beatdowns"

"They're famous now?" Harry asked, a bit amused at the news

"Yep" Fay grinned "everyone's heard about the boy-who-lived and his deadly verbal beatdowns. Everyone knows that you made McGonagall of all people cry with just a few words. That's why the smarter ones aren't really all that willing to say anything to you in public."

"I'm told I get it from my mother, is it really that bad?"

"They're afraid you'll embarrass them, shame that Weasley and Granger can't follow everyone else's example."

"Yeah but without idiots like them, geniuses like me wouldn't look good" Harry pointed out

"Careful" Daphne warned "or we'll start calling you 'the boy-who-has-a-big-head'"

"Of course I have a big head, my brain's bigger than all of yours" Harry smirked "face it, you're just a Slytherin, I'm a Ravenclaw's Slytherin, cunning, ambitious and brains"

"We're doomed!" Tracy said dramatically as the girls laughed while Harry merely smiled

"You wanted to see me sir?" Harry asked as he stepped into the office of Professor Lupin

"Ah yes, please take a seat Harry" Lupin said as he sat on his desk, he gestured to the seat in front of him

"I'll stand" Harry refused "the last time the defence against the dark arts teacher told me to take a seat he tried to rape me"

"Yes" Lupin frowned "I had heard about that. I'm sorry you went through that"

"I'm not" Harry said, causing Lupin to raise an eyebrow "rather it happen to someone capable of defending themselves instead of an innocent first year"

"You were only a second year at the time Harry" Lupin pointed out

"Still not a first year" Harry shrugged

"True" Lupin sighed, he looked at Harry for several seconds before he decided to speak "you know that Sirius Black's trial is on two days from now?"

"Yep" Harry nodded

"I don't know if you know, but I used to be friends with Sirius Black and..."

"And my father, I know Moony" Harry said, causing Lupin's eyes to widen "I have been writing to Sirius for the last few years, something you apparently haven't done" Lupin winced

"Harry, I believed that Sirius was the secret keeper and the traitor, all the evidence pointed to him and..."

"You know if I thought that Fay was responsible for killing Delphi then I would've at least talked to her once before abandoning her in a dementor filled hole"

"It...it wasn't like that" Lupin said weakly "I know it may look like that...but it wasn't like that. It's not what it looks like."

"Well in my experience if it LOOKS like a duck, acts like a duck and talks like a duck then it's not a fucking penguin! But what do I know? I am just thirteen, why don't you explain it to me then you colossal fuck...oh my apologies, slip of the tongue there, I meant duck or did I mean penguin, even I'm confused now. But why don't you explain to me why it's not like that Mr Lupin? Explain to me why you left Sirius in Azkaban for twelve years straight?"

"I...I was grieving" Lupin spoke slowly, tiredly "I had just lost two of my best friends and then I had heard that my other friend was the one responsible. I didn't want to see him again, I was upset and I had left. I just felt like..."

"Alright that's enough" Harry interrupted "if you want pity then you're looking at the wrong kid. Now why did you call me here?"

"I wanted to talk to you" Lupin admitted "if Sirius is proven innocent then you would likely be in contact with him and I will likely be in contact with him. I was wondering if you wanted to perhaps build a relationship between us"

"Oh god, another rapist" Harry took a step back, though it was clear he was joking

"No" Lupin said, a bit amused at Harry's actions "if...if you're parents, James and Lily, never died then I would've been your uncle. I remember you constantly calling me 'Mooey'. I was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other" Harry remained silent for several seconds, his eyes were locked on Remus who had begun feeling uncomfortable and was fidgeting with his hands.

"You...want...to get to know me?" Harry asked in a deceptively calm voice

"Yes, I do" Lupin nodded

"Tell me Professor, are you familiar with the words 'bull' and shit'?" Harry asked "Because if you put them together then you get my opinion on what you just said"

"Harry, I..."

"if you wanted a relationship then where the fuck were you for the last twelve years? And don't say you were grieving for twelve years straight and doing nothing else".

"Harry, I am...uh...I'm a..."

"If you can't pronounce 'werewolf' after all of these years then I'm very worried" Harry said impatiently

"You know?" Lupin asked, surprise evident on his face

"No I don't" Harry said sarcastically "I mean how could I know that you're a werewolf when you're nickname is 'Moony'? How could I know you're a werewolf when you take days off on the full moon? How do I know you're a werewolf when you have so many scratches on your face? How do I know you're a werewolf when I've been sending letters to Sirius for so long? I thought you were supposed to be the smart one"

"Well..." Remus coughed "Anyway, I am a werewolf. And I couldn't get custody of children because of that, especially the boy-who-lived and son of two war heroes."

"You don't need custody to visit" Harry pointed out

"I had asked Dumbledore where you were" Lupin said quickly "he told me that you were safe in your aunt's house and that you were protected. I couldn't send letters to you when you were younger because you wouldn't understand them or be able to read them and when you were older I didn't want to surprise you and make things difficult. I figured that it'd be better for you if I stayed out of your life, so you could be happy with your aunt."

"You know..." Harry said before Remus could continue "I don't like you. Do you know that?" Remus blinked in surprise at the bluntness of Harry's words, he then saw Harry's eyes and realised that he was going to get one of the verbal beatdowns that Lily used to give everyone, if rumours were true then Harry was just as deadly with his tongue as Lily "It's not because you're a werewolf, I can live with that. It's not because you abandoned me and left me, I understand that. You didn't want me, that's fine"

"Harry, I..."

"I can also understand you leaving Sirius, you thought he was a traitor and wanted nothing to do with him. Understandable, but there's one thing I don't like about you. You're a coward, you abandon me and your friends yet you come back and instead of admitting your mistakes you make excuses. You weren't there, me and Sirius suffered. You know how much easier my life would have been if I had at least one person to look after me, and when I found that person, it wasn't you. It was Bellatrix, a woman who everyone believed was a death eater despite the fact that she was innocent. You didn't send a single letter, fine, don't act like it was for any other reason than because you didn't want to.

If I hurt someone, I own up to it and I don't give reasons and excuses, I admit my mistakes. You abandoned me, admit that it was because you didn't want me and stop blaming others."

"Harry, it wasn't my fault" Remus said in a pleading voice "I'm a werewolf and..."

"Werewolf" Harry scoffed "you transform once a month and you're indisposed for that day, the day before and the day after at max. That's three days in a month where I can't be around you, that leaves at a good few weeks where you could've sent letters or visited. You could have asked that old goat Dumbledore where I was and sent a letter."

"Harry, the headmaster deserves your respect" Lupin frowned "you shouldn't speak about him like that"

"I will talk about the barmy old fucker anyway I want" Harry replied

"Harry, he is a good man" Lupin replied

"I don't give a shit, I think the old bastard can go screw himself"

"If it wasn't for him then I wouldn't have even been allowed to attend school" Lupin said defending the headmaster

"Well goody for you, what part of me looks like I care?" Harry replied "I don't care about Dumbledore, what I do care about is how you messed up and are now making excuses."

"I am not making excuses! You don't know what it's like being a werewolf!"

"I don't know what it's like?!" Harry glared at Remus "Out of all the people in this bloody school, I know what it's like the most! I know pain! I know judgement! I know not being yourself! I know how it feels when you have someone try to change you into something you don't want to be! I know worrying about hurting people who don't deserve it! I don't transform on a full moon but that doesn't mean that I haven't suffered either! And don't change the subject, this is about you making excuses!"

"I am not making excuses!"

"Aren't you?! Because Bellatrix was an ex-death eater! She was and still is hated by the whole of the magical world for something she never asked to do! She lost her friends! She lost Ted Tonks, her brother-in-law! She's accused of torturing one of her friends who is currently in an insanity induced coma! Her youngest sister ended up getting married to a blonde, arrogant dick with girly hair who funded Voldemort and she was tortured and raped by the very people that everyone accuses her of supporting! And the troubles don't end there because she was also a single mother! Despite all of that, she was there! She didn't need to be! She could've left me but she was there! She visited me every few days! At least once a week or once a month if she was busy! And if she couldn't visit then she'd send a letter! Sirius had spent years locked in a cell with dementors for company yet he responds at least once a week.

How does that compare to a werewolf who is useless for about three days a month yet still doesn't help the son of his dead friends or checks to see if his current friend really killed them?! Huh?! When she messed up she apologised but when you mess up you make excuses! Blame the wolf, it's not my fault, I am sorry but I thought it was for the best! You fucked up, you fuck-up! Yet you can't even admit it! Go on, give me a good reason as to why you weren't there that doesn't involve the wolf, can you do that? Go on!"

"I...I'm sorry Harry" Lupin said, tears dripping down his eyes

"Clearly not sorry enough to do something" Harry said unsympathetically "you weren't there, admit it, don't blame the wolf, don't blame grief. I've lost people, I know what grief is like. Admit that you weren't there because you didn't want to be" Lupin stayed silent "what no words? Cat got your tongue? Or is that wolf? You want to get to know me? I think you're about twelve years too late 'Mooey'. My life was shit before I met Bellatrix, it wouldn't have been if you were a part of it. If you were in my life then I wouldn't be burnt, I wouldn't have nightmares. You weren't there, don't make it worse by making excuses.

I could handle someone not wanting to be there for me, what I won't deal with is someone with no excuse to not be there saying that they wanted to be. If Delphi had died wand left her child then I would move heaven and Earth just to make sure the child was safe.

You know something? I'm glad you weren't there. Because if you were then I wouldn't be the person I am today, if you were there then I imagine I'd be a good little Gryffindor. Me, I'm different. I'm an intelligent Ravenclaw with very few people that I can actually give a shit about, though I can at least claim they're loyal friends and family."

Harry turned and walked out, not even sparing a glance for Lupin.

"Del" Harry said as he sat down at the Ravenclaw table "Shadow had brought back a letter from your mum, Sirius is free".

"What?!" Delphi lit up

"The court set him free" Harry grinned "They also gave him quite a lot of money to compensate for his illegal stay. Padfoot's coming home"

"Harry, that's brilliant!" Delphi pulled him into a hug "I can't believe it!"

"Me either" Harry said once she let go " but the bad news is that Sirius can't have kids anymore. They gave him a check up and decided that he'll spend some time with mind healers and actual healers for a few weeks. I..." Harry trailed off just as his eyes landed on the Gryffindor table.

"Harry?" Delphi asked "Are you alright?"

"Pettigrew had lost a finger when he framed Sirius, right?" Harry asked

"Yeah" Delphi nodded, not sure where he was going with this

"He's also an animagus right?"

"Yeah, rat animagus" Delphi nodded "why do you ask?"

"Because Weasley's rat is missing a toe" Harry gestured tot he Gryffindor table with his head. Delphi looked towards the Gryffindor table and saw Ronald Weasley talking with Hermione Granger, well arguing was more accurate, Neville Longbottom was next to them and looked to be tired of the both of them. It was then she noticed that Ron was holding a rat, it was well known that only him and two other people in the school had rats for pets. She looked closer, and she realised that Harry was right, it was missing a toe.

"Do you think...?" Delphi turned to Harry but stopped when she noticed the marauders map was in his hand, she looked at the map and saw Peter Pettigrew's name alongside Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom.

"Yep it's him" Harry nodded as he placed the map away, he took out his wand and fried a spell at the rat. The spell hit and a second later everyone watched as suddenly a pudgy and balding man with long teeth on Ron's lap.

Peter looked very confused, he looked around and saw that everyone was looking at him. Including Dumbledore and all the other teachers, it was then that he realised he was back in his human form. McGonagall, Dumbledore and the others looked gobsmacked while Remus looked absolutely furious.

"Pettigrew!" Lupin jumped to his feet and pulled his wand out

"Get off!" A voice screamed and Pettigrew jumped off Ron's lap and on to his feet

"R...Remus?" Pettigrew stuttered "P...p...professors? I...I...uh...I..."

Pettigrew was cut off by a plate hitting him in the side of the head, causing him to land on Ron again. Harry had made his way over and was now standing in front of Pettigrew, Peter got to his feet right before Harry pulled his foot back and sent it crashing in-between Pettigrew's legs. Pettigrew let out a squeak as man of the male attendees winced, though Harry didn't stop and was able to kick the same place three more times before Pettigrew went to the floor.

Did that mean that Harry stopped? Of course not.

Harry continued to kick Pettigrew repeatedly between the legs, causing many male members to cross their legs. In fact he was still going by the time the teachers had gotten down from the head table and were now standing behind him.

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore said

"Yeah?" Harry asked as he continued to kick Pettigrew

"Please stop kicking Mr Pettigrew"

"Why?" Harry asked in a confused voice, though he didn't stop

"Because I believe he's had enough"

"How can you be sure?" Harry asked as he once again kicked the crying Peter Pettigrew

"Mr Potter, I said stop!" Dumbledore said sternly

"Fine" Harry rolled his eyes and put his foot down, he turned to the teachers and took and took a few steps away before suddenly turning and kicking Peter one more time causing the man to groan "sorry but one for luck" Harry said as he removed his foot and then took a few steps away when he stopped at the Gryffindor table. He picked up a plate and tossed it right at Peter, causing it to bounce off his nose.

"Mr Potter what are you doing?!" McGonagall demanded

"Just making sure he is not a danger and is secure Professor" Harry said right before throwing a spoon which bounced off Peter's forehead "just making sure"

"I think we are plenty sure now" Dumbledore said, he looked to Lupin for support but saw that Remus was in fact alternating between looking amused and glaring at Peter. Dismissing it as a lost cause, he turned back to Harry just as the boy threw a goblet at Peter. It was when the boy picked up a knife that Dumbledore put his foot down, he stunned Pettigrew and levitated his body up into the air. "I will take Pettigrew to the proper authorities"

"If you must" Harry said before he used the knife to cut a piece of cake, he picked the cake up with one hand while making a show of placing the knife down with the other. Harry took a bite of the cake before immediately spitting it out "urgh, that's disgusting." Harry tossed the cake and it landed on Pettigrew's face. Harry calmly made his way to the Ravenclaw, he was about to sit down when he suddenly stopped and looked at Ron "wait a sec, wasn't Pettigrew sleeping in your room? And I saw him on your lap twice. Wonder what he got up to when you were asleep, don't you?" Harry sat down and began eating.

Ron turned red from embarrassment before turning green at the thought of Pettigrew doing something to him, the other Gryffindor's were considering laughing when they realised that Pettigrew could've done something to them too. Which is why all of Gryffindor house looked like they were about to puke.

"Today's been productive, hasn't it?" Delphi smirked to Harry as Pettigrew was levitated out

"Well...it's been interesting at least" Harry grinned.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Dark Alysha द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1M 34.5K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
237K 7.1K 68
Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what he got was a damaged boy who has no inte...
Pure rememberme525600 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

237K 7.5K 32
a sword, a boggart, a phoenix, A Psychopathic Future Dark Wizard? As Hermione Granger is starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, she accidental...
104K 3.3K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...