It Was My Time

By MsLynvisible

This is for the memory of my Best Friend. i hope she's okay in the hands of the Almighty. Here's how she live... More

It Was My Time
Part 1: Reminisce
Part 2: Being Strong
Part 3: Endless Pain
It was my Time: Epilogue

Part 4: Goodbye

15 2 0
By MsLynvisible

*************************************************************************************

Part 4: Goodbye

November

*Crying* “Why? Why so sudden? Why now?”

“I’m sorry… we’re all sorry”

“Please tell me that there’s another way. I’ll give up everything”

“I’m afraid that it’s no longer possible”

---------23---------------------

I heard Mama outside. I think she’s talking to my doctor. As I heard the words coming from behind the door I started crying. Now, I had appendicitis. How brutal! I tried to be good. I tried.

*creeeek*

Mama opened the door. I saw her fake smile. I know it’s fake. She’s hiding … I saw her eyes, she’s crying inside. She sat beside me. I know she’s in deep pain.

“Mie… be strong okay? I love you.”

“Ma… I know I only have a 50-50 chance to survive. Whatever happens Ma let me tell you I love you. You, Papa, my brothers and sisters, and my friends. I love you all. I lived this long and I’m happy to see the beauty of the world to feel the cold breeze, the sunny sun, to love, be loved, to study in a school, to play and have fun. I don’t have any regrets Ma. I know God has a reason why I’m in this situation. At least He gave me a family that loves me.”

“Thank you dear, *sob*” she hugged me. I hugged her back.

“Your operation will start at 1. I know you’ll make it. I trust you. I love you.” She kissed me on my forehead.

“Bye dear. Rest now.” She went out.

---------24---------------------

I pulled a piece of paper from the desk and a pen which Ma left earlier. I wrote the names of the people who made me happy in my life and I hope they won’t forget me if I didn’t make it. I never regret being with them. Even with the people who treated me as nothing because I know each one of them has a role to play.

I’m done writing. I now wonder how they are now. Oh yeah, they’re gonna graduate soon and so was I too if I don’t have to be sick. Now I missed school. I’m so weak. My hands are cold. I’m so pail.

---------25---------------------

I put the paper under my pillow. I wanna dream of the people listed here. I wanna remember them and all the memories of them with me. I hope God will let me remember them when I’m now gone in this world. I hope they will also remember me, remember Mie Aranzado who became a mere part in their life.

---------26---------------------

It was the time of my operation. No matter what happens I’ll accept it. I trust God with this.

I woke up. I survive the operation. My Mama and Papa were so happy. I saw their smiles by the time I opened my eyes. They both hugged me. I was so happy. God gave me time to tell them how much I love them.

My sisters and brothers hugged me tight too. They were there but my friends weren’t there. Maybe they didn’t know. I keep secrets from them and the time they will find out will be a week or so. I don’t want them to be so worried because of me.

---------27---------------------

“Ma… I need to go to the CR.”

“Ok…”

I want to go there. I don’t know why my body wants me to go there. Is it because I just want to pee or I’m just paranoid?

“Are you sure you’re ok in there? Don’t close the door ok?”

“Ok Ma.”

---------28---------------------

It was quite. It’s cold. It seems I was facing death. I flushed the toilet and went to the door. Then, I slipped. I hit my head hard.

At just a second it went dark.

No sound

No image

I know it’s cold

But I can’t feel anything

It’s empty

Total darkness…

It was my Time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 33.6K 32
Psychopath Series #1 She has a genuine smile, her heart is fragile, kindness is her appearance and love is what she gives. But people take advantage...
28.1M 712K 33
Based on true story. A psychological Romance-Horror-Paranormal novel by Jamille Fumah. Please read with caution. Highest rank: Consistent #1 both in...
212K 517 18
SPG
6M 277K 72
In the near dystopian future where the population has blown up, women and the poor are more oppressed, and those with positions who abuse their power...