NewJeans Oneshots / My Ideas!

By zoorichroo

Because I keep making new books : My idea / one shot book! This will mostly be newjeans , although there migh... More

Disclaimer!
Potential Daerin Story?
Potential Catnipz Story
With My Girlfriend - Bbangsaz
The Beautiful Stranger I Met Today - Daerin
The Beautiful Stranger I Met Yesterday - Daerin Pt2
Potential I'LL-IT Story!!
DAERIN PT 3 - The Beautiful Stranger Thats My Friend
UNFINISHED RUNEXT SHORT STORY
Potential Niniz Story
The Beautiful Stranger That is Mischievous
ANOTHER LAME ANNOUNCEMENT ?!

Potential Husseyz Story

291 7 0
By zoorichroo

Danielle was already suspicious from the start , that her girlfriend(Hanni) has been cheating on her. She trusted her too much ,and she thinks Hanni took advantage of that. When they finally caught her red handed , her friends suggested she should take revenge and make her jealous. Danielle chose to fake date someone and make Hanni regret cheating on her , and she found the perfect pick.

Title: im not very sure , probably Danielle, Whats Your ETA?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...