Their little star

By Doomsparks

Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning... More

author's note
Characters
Prologue
|CHAPTER-1|
|CHAPTER-2|
|CHAPTER-3|
AUTHOR'S NOTE
|CHAPTER-4|
|CHAPTER-5|
|CHAPTER -6|
|CHAPTER-7|
|CHAPTER-8|
|CHAPTER-9|
|CHAPTER-10|
|CHAPTER-11|
|CHAPTER-12|
|CHAPTER-13|
|CHAPTER-14|
|CHAPTER-15|
|CHAPTER-16|
Not a chapter
|CHAPTER-17|
|CHAPTER-18|
New book
|CHAPTER-19|
|CHAPTER-20|
|CHAPTER-21|
characters(Morelli family)
characters(Romano family)
|CHAPTER-22|
|CHAPTER-23|
|CHAPTER-24|
|CHAPTER-26|
|CHAPTER-27|
|CHAPTER-28|
|CHAPTER-29|
|CHAPTER-30|
|CHAPTER-31|
|CHAPTER-32|
|CHAPTER-33|
|CHAPTER-34|

|CHAPTER-25|

18.4K 504 122
By Doomsparks

Not gonna lie, writing this chapter was fun.

The number specified in the brackets are their age 

SMD:Spanish Mafia Don

IMD:Italian Mafia Don

AMD:American Mafia Don

Third Person POV:

After an intense hour of engaging in puzzles and building blocks with Vincenzo(cousin,17), Fabiano(cousin,19), and Ezio(cousin,22), Federico(cousin,20) while the others were engrossed in their secretive mafia discussions, Enisha found herself exhausted. She let out a tired whimper, expressing her need for sleep.

"I'm tiwed, Ez. I wanna sleep," Enisha murmured as she crawled towards Ezio(cousin,22) and nestled herself onto his lap, putting her head on his chest where she could hear his heartbeat. Sensing her fatigue, Ezio carefully lifted her into his arms and made his way towards Armani(dad). Kade, who had been sitting nearby, promptly rose and followed Ezio.

"Uncle, Enisha is sleepy," Ezio spoke softly, capturing everyone's attention. Enisha clung tightly to his shirt, her weariness evident.

"Give her to me. I'll take her to her room," Riccardo(tio) offered, rising from his seat and gently accepting Enisha from Ezio's embrace. She was already half-asleep, her reluctance to speak evident as she nestled into Riccardo.

"Where is her room?" Riccardo asked in a hushed tone, ensuring not to disturb her slumber as he tenderly rubbed her back.

"Between ours and Alex's. Make sure she has her mouse stuffie with her. She can't sleep without it," Armani replied.

"I'll bring her stuffie," Ezio volunteered.

"Okay," Riccardo acknowledged, beginning to exit the room with Kade and Ezio trailing behind. They entered Enisha's room and gently tucked her in, placing her beloved stuffie in her arms. Kade hopped onto her bed and snuggled up beside her, creating a heartwarming scene. Ezio couldn't resist capturing the moment with a photograph before they kissed Enisha's forehead and quietly left the room.

 They entered the living room and caught everyone's attention. "She's asleep with Kade"Ezio announced as he settled onto the couch. Anna(tia) turned to Isabella(mom) and asked, "How long does she usually sleep during the day?"

 Isabella replied, "She'll probably sleep for about 3 or 4 hours, which gives us enough time to get our work done." Francesco(abuelo) smirked and said, "Alright, let's go. We have work to do."

"Fabiano, Vincenzo, and Benigno, you'll stay there for only 20 minutes. After that, you'll come back and stay with Enisha. In those 20 minutes, you can do anything with him. Anyone else who doesn't want to witness things getting too messy can come back with them." commanded Armando(nonno).

"Okay, nonno," all three of them replied in unison.

They all made their way to the basement, where they were greeted by a few of their guard soldiers at the door. As they entered, they found themselves in a grimy cell, large enough to hold 100 people. It resembled the basements from mafia stories, with chains hanging from the walls and  tables filled with torture equipment in one corner. In the center of the room sat a man tied to a chair, his head hanging low as he remained unconscious from exhaustion.

It was a man none of them knew, yet all of them despised the same , for hurting their princess ,  their little star.

"Wake him up," Alexander(brother,24,IMD) commanded. One of their men threw ice-cold water on his face, jolting him awake. The man coughed and looked up at all the people in the room.

"What's your name?" Valentino(cousin,24,AMD) asked with an icy voice.

"Who are you people? What do you want from me?" he said, panicked.

"He asked you a question," Marcello(cousin,23)asked, clenching his teeth and slapping his face.

"Liam Smith," he replied, his voice quivering.

Marcello slapped him again and held his jaw tightly, making him look at him. "Real name," he demanded.

"Henry Johnson," he replied with a raspy voice.

"That's more like it," Alessio(cousin,25,SMD) said, coming up in front of him and crouching. "Now listen here, Mr. Johnson. You hurt someone very dear to us, and you are going to pay for that. But before that, let's play a small game. What do you say?" he continued, giving a sweet smile.

"I don't want to play any game with you. Just let me go," Henry said angrily.

"It seems you don't understand your position," Alexander(brother,24,IMD) said coldly.

He walked away to the table and came back with a knife. Seeing the knife, Henry started shaking and pleading. But everyone ignored him, and Alexander plunged the knife into his palm. His scream, music to the entire family.

"Okay, now let's begin with the game. We will ask you some questions, and you have to answer them truthfully. If you lie, we will know, and you won't like the result," Alessio(cousin,25,SMD) said with a sadistic smirk that sent chills down Henry's spine. Even their own soldiers couldn't help but flinch.

All the women settled into chairs that had been brought for them, with their husbands standing behind. Their sons scattered throughout the room, planning to enjoy themselves while waiting for their turns. Only Alessio(cousin,25,SMD), Marcello(cousin,23), Valentino(cousin,24,AMD), and Alexander(brother,24,IMD) stood in front of the Prisoner.

"Fabiano(cousin,19),Vincenzo(cousin,17), Benigno(brother,18), you better have your fun with him," Marcello said as he walked back to another corner of the cell.

"Yes," all three of them replied and walked forward.

"Okay, first question. Who was the kid with you at your house?" Armino(zio) asked calmly.

Everyone noticed how Henry tensed up at the question. "I didn't have any kid at my house," Henry replied a moment later.

Vincenzo(cousin,17) twisted the knife that was still plunged into his hand. He screamed while the boys rolled their eyes. Agostino(brother,20) and Andrea(cousin,21) wore sadistic smirks as they contemplated the various ways they would torture him.

"She was my daughter," he replied breathlessly.

Armani closed his eyes, trying to contain his anger, when Isabella held his hand, trying to calm him down. He released a breath and looked back at Henry.

Fabiano(cousin,19) retrieved the knife and forcefully thrust it into his hand, twisting it with a sinister grin. Meanwhile, Benigno(brother,18) casually took out a pocket knife and began doodling with it aimlessly on his other arm and Federico(cousin,20) came up and punched him in his stomach a few times before backing off.

The man's agonized screams filled the room, pleading for them to cease their torment. Both Fabiano and Benigno paused, their eyes fixed on him, eagerly awaiting an explanation.

"I... I have no idea who that child was," he stammered, his voice trembling. "I was merely given a lot of money to care for her until further instructions."

" explain in detail," Ezio(cousin,22) said as he walked forward, smoke billowing from his cigarette. When he received no response, Ezio pressed the lit cigarette into a fresh wound on the man's arm.He screamed again trying to move his hand away.

"Just how much are you going to scream? We haven't even started yet," Giovanni(cousin,23) asked, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"I'll tell you, just please don't hurt me," Henry pleaded, fear evident in his voice.

"You should have started with the explanation," Armino(zio) grumbled, clearly frustrated.

"S...six months ago, I was gambling at a casino when someone approached me with a deal. They wanted me to take care of a child for a few months, they wanted me to make sure that she managed to stay alive and enforce certain rules. In return, they promised to forgive my debt and give me two million dollars," Henry confessed honestly.

"So, you're saying this child has been with you for six months?" Mauro(brother,22) asked darkly. Henry turned to him, nodding frantically in an attempt to save himself from further punishment. "how long was she gonna stay with you"Mauro said as he walked to the table and looked at the stuff there checking a few of them.

"On the day the "brat" ran, she was meant to be handed over to someone else for a few months... that's all I know. Now, please, let me go. I have told you everything I know," Henry pleaded, his eyes filled with desperation, as he looked at everyone in the room.

As soon as he referred to their princess as a "brat," tension filled the air. Even the soldiers present clenched their jaws, their gazes turning icy. Everyone stared at Henry, their anticipation for answers mingling with a desire for retribution. However, they knew they needed to extract the truth.

"Hmmm... so who is this 'someone' you were talking about?" Luigi(zio) asked, casually playing with a knife.

As soon as Henry heard the question, he visibly tensed up, and it was obvious to everyone in the room that he knew exactly who they were referring to. Gemma(zia), with her heels clicking, confidently walked over to him, causing the boys to quickly make way for her. She looked at Henry and gave him a sweet smile, which momentarily eased his nerves. However, any sense of relief was shattered as she ran her gloved fingers across his cheek and then ruthlessly stomped on his feet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Henry screamed in agony.

"Damn, this guy can scream! My ears are gonna bleed," complained Elijah(cousin,20).

"Can someone please shut his mouth?" Federico asked, scrunching his face in annoyance.

"No, you idiot! We need answers," Rocco(cousin,20) retorted, hitting the back of Federico's  head.

"I... I don't know!" Henry yelled out in desperation.

Gemma twisted her heel even harder into his feet, applying more pressure.

"I believe we were already clear about what will happen when you lie," Alessio(cousin,25,SMD) said, pulling his hair to force Henry to look at him.

"I guess we weren't very clear, huh?" Alexander(brother,24,IMD) said with a dark chuckle.

Everyone nodded, knowing exactly where this was headed. "Benigno, Fabiano, Vincenzo, you guys should leave. Things are about to get really messy," Armani said. "Anyone else who wants to bail out now or at any moment can, just don't puke here later." Isabella and the other ladies stood up, donning gloves, and made their way towards the man.

Benigno,Vincenzo,Fabiano and Federico left the room not wanting to see what happens next and also just wanting to go and see their sister's face before they "accidently" plunge a dagger  into his heart.

-----------------

holllllaaaaaaaaaaa readers!!!

hope you enjoyed the chapter😉😉

I just wanted to let you guys know that i will be editing the first few chapters ,I am done with the first two chapters(just informing for the people who reread)Its not any major change..just some grammatical changes and fixing some other mistakes i made.But maybe you might wanna read the second chapter since I have added some new stuff to it.

love you all <3

see you all in the next update

have a great day /night ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
169K 3.3K 53
"Hey kiddo, where are your parents?" I asked the little figure. "I ran away. They give lots bruises allllll the time." She answered in a small voice...
1.1M 22.3K 94
The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that light is snatched away from them? ~~~~~~...