🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

7-Crush At First Sight.🍁

2.2K 93 7
By Solitary_0813

Hey............. 💜💚

.......... Busan (At Namjin home)

Taeyeon came infront of the door he sigh and open the door his heart beat stop for a second and then rapidly beating fast he his feeling swirl in his stomach he clench door nob tightly and looking at the person with wide bambi eyes and slightest open mouth other person raise his eyebrow

'He is our uni heartthrob isn't he' tae asked himself in his mind...

"This is Mr Jeon house right" the person asked coldly and tae come in his sense and nodded his head several times while pressing his both lips together...

"Yes this is, who are you...?" Tae asked while shuttering other person nodded...

"I'm Min Jaebeom Mr jeon's friend son" beom said tae gasp and move aside

"Oh! Sorry please come inside" tae said cutely and bow to him he nodded and enter inside the home....

"What took you this much time just parking a car" yoongi asked casually

"I didn't find a proper place to park my car in this area" beom said and stand near Namjoon tae went to his mom and sat beside him....

"Oh! So this young and handsome boy is your son he look alike jimin right" joon asked while smiling jin also looked at him with smile and nodded his head....

"Yeah, except our height." Jae said and sat next to yeonjun jimin gasp and glare at him others laugh at him...

Min Jaebeom 21 years old yoomin's son. Cold, grumpy, caring, savage and love his family and friend...

"Yeah our one and only brat but he have a gummy smile like his father" Jimin said while giggling tae also giggle jae heart skip a beat when but tae stop and looked down jimin frown 'why you stop laughing' jimin asked tae looked at him with pouty lips 'we shouldn't laugh at others' tae mumble jimin smile with his moist eyes and caresses his puff cheeks hesitantly and softly

"It's okay he won't mind you" jimin said tae smile and nodded his head

"You are so beautiful and kind like your mother" jimin said and raffle his cheeks tae smile proudly and look at jin he smile at tae and peck on his head.... Jinmin both look down sadly

"It's dinner time let's go in the dining room" jin said after sometimes and they went to eat their dinner...

.............

"Are you okay bro" Yeonjun whisper to beom he looked at him confusedly

"Yeah! Why are you asking this question to me?" beom said coldly while chewing his food jun shook his head

"You are staring at him for so long stop staring at him he will feel uncomfortable around you" jun said

"Hmm you are right but I can't control my heart, mind and eyes whenever he is infront of me I can't take off my eyes I don't know why" beom said and sigh and start fiddling with his food...

"By any chance, you fall for him?" Jun asked beom snap his head towards him in shocked 'What' he said loudly now all looking at him jun mentally face palm they both laugh nervously

"What happened jae" Jimin asked

"Nothing mom we just talking about uni stuff right jun" beom said and hit jun leg when he didn't say anything

"Ye yeah! Uncle we are just talking uni stuff nothing else" he said and glare at beom he just rolled his eyes and start eating others nodded....

"Taetae you also go same college as my son and jun right"yoongi asked softly beom and jun looked at him shockingly then look at each other squinted eyes...

"Yes uncle" tae said in low voice with soft smile...jae admiring his smile with blank face... Jun nudging him teasingly...

"It's good you too take care of him in uni make sure no one trouble him" yoongi sternly said to them they nodded immediately and looked at each other 'yeah he is our dad/uncle' both mouthed to each other....

"Thank you uncle but I don't want to burden on them" tae said fiddling with his food before yoongi or jimin say something ....

"You are not burden to me(he said and wide his eyes then looked at all) I mean for us" beom said immediately and start eating...

All nodded their head tae shyly start eating and mutter an ok to him jun smirk and pass a teasing smile to beom who hit on his leg hard....

Jun hissed but control himself becoz of others and curse beom he totally ignore him this is all didn't unnoticed by jimin he looking at them from start while smirking mentally.....

"What you like to do in your free time ta..... Jimin pause his heart aching he tightly grip his spoon all looking at him with concern tears gush in his eyes tae waiting for him clueless...

"Can I call you Yeon" jimin ask smile with his moist eyes tae smile and nods his head jimin breath in relief...

"I like to help mom and dad in their work at cafe shop and gardening I love plants. I also plant so many herbs flowers in my garden. I will show you next time" yeon said smiling jim look down...

"If you want" yeon said nervously jim chuckled and nods his head...

"Of course, I would love to see your plants next time and learn from you some tips of gardening" jim said yeon nodded happily and jimin smile fade away when tae shown his thumb as an ok....

After dinner..... In the living room

"Btw didn't we look alike twin brother and also our name is same a little like yeonjun and Taeyeon. 'Yeon' common. In our names." Jun said chuckling all nods their head in agree tae giggle at him nods his head also... Jae staring at tae...

"Then be my elder brother." Tae blunt then wide his eyes and head down in nervousness jun chuckle at him and raffle his hair...

"I'm glad to have a beautiful boy as my younger baby brother. I don't mind." Jun said softly he smile widely and look at his parents they also smile at them...

"Then take care of him and protect him like a good elder brother." Jimin said fake sternly jun nods his head...

"You too jae take care of him...... Jae cut of yoongi...

"I will take care of him and protect him no need to told us twice." Jae hurriedly said jun laugh at him silent he don't want his father make him also his brother... Tae smile at him...

"Come home with your parents or whenever you want to come. you are always welcome." Jimin said to tae he look at his parents they give a nods he smile and nods his head multiple time like a little baby...

"What a obedient and sweet child you both learn something from our little yeon." Suga said raffle his hair with his gummy smile tae look down shyly they rolled their eyes...

"What a lovely and sweet parents he have didn't mom and dad." Jae said sarcastically they glare at him Namjin and jun laugh silently tae looking at jae who wink his eyes tae gasp and look down again with his blush cheek

Jae chuckle and hug his mom to calm his anger and mumble sweet word tae smile at them...

"It's time to go. Now" yoongi said jim sigh and nods his head jae walk away outside to take his car...

Outside of the Namjin house...

"Take care and come visit us often." Rm said they nods their head...

"You too buddy." Yoongi said they both hug each other jinmin also hug each other...

Jae sitting on the driver seat looking at tae. Taejun talking with each other smiling and saying good byes...

"Oh god stop it now. We aren't going forever we can came here anytime and they also come our home anytime then why this melodrama." Jae said annoyingly Namjin chuckled at him...

"It's proof he is Yoomin's son." Jin said laughing joon chuckled yoomin smile at his son. Jun rolled his eyes mumble
possessive ass...

They all seat inside the car after good byes jae look at jeon family...

"Bye uncle bye yeon." He said calmly jimin rolled his eyes...

"Now, who is doing drama." He sassed sternly jae ignore him and wave at jeon family with his gummy smile his family get shocked and look at each other squinted eyes. 'He is a goner.' Jun mumble jimin smirk Yoongi lean back and closed his eyes...

Namjin smile at jae and wave back mumbling 'bye drive safe' tae also wave back 'bye jae hyung drive safe' he said cutely he smile and nods his head and drove away...

Tae looking at their car smiling and wave again jae chuckled when he saw him waving in the Mirror he also wave back...

"Let's go inside." Joon said they node and jeon family went inside the house

..

To be continued........

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

HOW'S this chapter???

Picture credit to right full owners...

Ignore the mistake... 👀

Take care be safe.... 💜💚

Thank you so much....❤️🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 377 7
Once the prince promise to his father that he will make sure to protect his people and always keep them safe. as he promised, he will do anything to...
43.2K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
217K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
180K 11.8K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...