Divorce is so Difficult (Chi...

Por kim_ray092

Divorce is so Difficult [Entertainment Circle] Author: Jiuxin Wan Description Once Shao Qin... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

chapter 2

1.8K 33 3
Por kim_ray092

chapter 2

  The door of the ward opened at this moment, and Feng Jingyi's parents walked in.

  Feng Jingyi's father is Feng Yuanqing, and he is 189cm tall. He looks exactly the same as Feng Jingyi from the back view, but the difference can be seen when he turns his face. Feng Yuanqing is more elegant and gentle, while Feng Jingyi is more sharp and stern.

  And the reason why Feng Jingyi's appearance is so European, with sharp features, is because his mother, Shen Yu, is of Chinese-Russian mixed race. The genes of the fighting nation have been perfectly inherited in Shen Yu, not to mention blond hair and blue eyes, and clear facial features, but the height of 186 is enough to explain everything.

  185 is the shortest in the family. I really don't want this kind of home, it hurts my self-esteem.

  Seeing Feng Yuanqing and Shen Yu, Shao Qin immediately jumped up from Feng Jingyi's lap, stood up straight, and said hello, "Dad, Mom, you are here."

  "Yes, we're here." Shen Yu grew up in Suzhou, and her tone of voice was a little soft, which didn't match her appearance. She walked towards Shao Qin with a smile, and said half-jokingly, "Did I bother you?"

  "No, we are, let's discuss the distance..."

  Before Shao Qin could say the word of marriage, Feng Jingyi suddenly stood up and said, "Let's talk about leaving the hospital and go home to recuperate."

  "Is it really okay? How does Xiaoqin feel? Is he feeling better?" Feng Yuanqing asked kindly. He always smiled gently, and he didn't know how he raised a son with a paralyzed face like Feng Jingyi.

  "Okay, I'm fine. I can be discharged from the hospital." Shao Qin glanced at Feng Jingyi in surprise, and didn't mention the divorce again.

  "You don't want Jingyi to sleep on the folding bed here." Shen Yu said, glaring at Feng Jingyi, "Look at how kind Xiaoqin is to you, always thinking of you, you don't know how to cherish it. Be careful when you abuse your wife for a while , chasing wife crematorium."

  After Shen Yu finished speaking, she took Feng Yuanqing's arm and said sweetly, "Brother Qing, let's go and complete the discharge procedures for Xiao Qin together."

  "Okay." Feng Yuanqing looked at Shen Yu dotingly, and did not forget to tell Feng Jingyi, "Jingyi, you are here to help Xiaoqin pack her things."

  Watching Feng's couple leave, Shao Qin turned to Feng Jingyi and asked in a low voice, "Aren't you going to tell your parents about our divorce?"

  Feng Jingyi sneered and looked at Shao Qin, "Is this your purpose?"

  "What purpose?" Shao Qin showed a black question mark face.

  "Using the divorce to disturb the peace of the whole family, what benefits can you get from it?" Feng Jingyi said, stepping up to Shao Qin, glaring at Shao Qin fiercely, "I really don't understand, what are you thinking about?" What."

  "Yeah, you really don't understand. I just want to get a divorce." Shao Qin felt like crying.

  Feng Jingyi sneered disdainfully, ignored Shao Qin, and started to help Shao Qin pack his luggage.

  Shao Qin quietly picked up a set of regular clothes and walked into the bathroom silently.

  After locking the bathroom door, Shao Qin let out a long sigh.

  Divorce is hard.

  Logically speaking, Feng Jingyi wanted to get a divorce, and he wanted to get a divorce too, so this marriage should be done properly, and the divorce can be achieved only after a visit to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

  But the reality seems to be far from that simple.

  The marriage of Feng Jingyi and Shao Qin. It was not an ordinary marriage, he was involved in an old incident ten years ago.

  The matter is very simple, probably one day Feng Jingyi was walking on the road, and Shao Qin and his mother were also walking on the road. Then a car rushed out suddenly and crashed into Feng Jingyi. Shao Qin's mother bravely pushed Feng Jingyi away, but she was hit to death.

  After Shao Qin's mother died, Shao Qin should have lived with his grandfather. However, out of gratitude to Shao Qin's mother, Feng Jingyi's family wanted to provide Shao Qin with a better living environment, so they fought hard and took Shao Qin to live in the Feng family.

  This made me have to mention the environment of the Feng family. Mr. Feng was one of those people who entered the sea at the end of the 20th century and resolutely started business. They made Feng's Group overseas from scratch, and finally settled in the United States.

  And Feng Yuanqing is the third son of Mr. Feng. He did not work in Feng's Group like his other brothers. Instead, he returned to China alone, opened a restaurant and started his business, and became the leading enterprise in the domestic catering industry, Flavor Group.

  And Shen Yu was a supermodel when she was young, and was conquered by Feng Yuanqing's culinary skills, so she put down her career to get married and have children. After giving birth, he started his own business, and now owns more than a dozen fashion brands.

  Generally speaking, the Feng family is rich. Mr. Feng, Feng Yuanqing is rich, and Shen Yu is rich.

  Therefore, the environment of the Feng family must be much stronger than that of the well-to-do grandfather Shao Qin. What's more, both Feng Yuanqing and Shen Yu treat Shao Qin as their own son, and as their own youngest son, all kinds of unconditional love and indulgence.

  Shao Qin was born in a single-parent family, his biological father was unknown, and his biological mother was a primary school teacher, who raised Shao Qin alone. The family conditions are not good, and his mother is busy with work, resulting in Shao Qin's lack of care and discrimination since he was a child, and he is very sensitive and inferior.

         After losing her mother, she came to Feng's house. Earth-shaking changes have taken place in his life, and the blind doting of Feng's couple has caused him to act recklessly, self-centered, sharp and arrogant.

  Well, a little analysis. Shao Qin could also understand why the original body looked like that.

  As for why Shao Qin fell in love with Feng Jingyi, it was probably a kind of vanity that caused possessiveness.

  Feng Jingyi was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. He is beautiful and smart. He is very popular with Mr. Feng, and he lives with Mr. Feng in the United States all year round. While studying in the United States, because of a chance, he acted in a movie and graduated directly from the statuette, becoming the youngest Asian Oscar winner.

  Feng Jingyi's starting point is so high, but it does not prevent him from being modest and diligent. After returning to China, he is still conscientious in filming, with good character and strong ability. When choosing a script, he will not only consider the profit, but pay more attention to the quality. Not only is he a treasure in the palm of a well-known director, but also a golden thigh of an unknown director. There are many fans in the circle alone, and he is firmly seated at the top of the new generation of male actors. If it is not young, the words "new generation" can be removed.

  Feng Jingyi has always been grateful for Shao Qin's mother's life-saving grace, and loves Shao Qin like his own brother, but he doesn't want Shao Qin to have a manly affection for him.

  Shao Qin's feelings are very unrestrained, and he confessed his love in public several times, making it known to everyone. Feng Yuanqing and Shen Yu also naturally learned of this, and tried their best to match them up.

  Feng Jingyi probably wanted to repay his kindness, and finally agreed to this marriage in which only Shao Qin had unilateral affection. But Feng Jingyi also made it very clear that after getting married, they should first have different rooms, and slowly cultivate their relationship, and then lose their kidneys when the relationship is in place.

  It's a pity that the final result is that the feelings have not been in place.

  However, the relationship was not in place, and there was no such thing as a kidney failure, and only the husband and wife knew about it. From Feng Yuanqing and Shen Yu's point of view, their marriage is quite satisfactory.

  The only unsatisfactory thing is probably that Feng Jingyi is always very cold. Regarding this point, Feng's couple often taught Feng Jingyi a lesson, making Feng Jingyi treat Shao Qin better.

  All in all, all in all, Feng's couple have decided that Shao Qin is Feng Jingyi's destined lover. Feng Jingyi and Shao Qin should hurry up and have a child, so that they can have grandchildren. As for divorce, divorce is not possible and is not permitted.

  The reason why Shao Qin was able to persecute Feng Jingyi everywhere was because of the support of Feng's couple. Feng Jingyi, as a moral benchmark with extremely high demands on himself, would never do anything that would make his parents sad.

  After Shao Qin changed his clothes, he patted his face in the mirror.

  take it easy. At least, Feng Jingyi wanted a divorce, and he wanted a divorce too. This is a good start, and the future will definitely be bright.

  Shao Qin returned to the villa of Feng's couple. Originally, Feng Jingyi wanted to move out, but Shao Qin refused because he didn't want to be separated from his parents.

  Of course, Shao Qin wanted to live under the eyes of the Feng family, so that he could cry to find his parents if he needed something.

  Shao Qin and Feng Jingyi's room was very large, partitioned with various decorations, and divided into bedroom, living room, reception room, office and cloakroom.

  There is a king-size bed in the bedroom, Shao Qin usually sleeps alone, and there is a sofa bed in the living room, Feng Jingyi comes back to sleep occasionally.

  Feng Jingyi's work is very busy, he often goes out to shoot, and is rarely at home.

  Feng Jingyi threw Shao Qin's salute to Aunt Xue, took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom.

  The bathroom is the only thing in the room that has a door.

  Shao Qin walked around the room, to be honest, very satisfied. If possible, he hopes to live here after divorcing Feng Jingyi.

  But that is certainly impossible. He'd better buy a small house with a similar layout to live in, and raise a cat.

  Shao Qin wandered around the cloakroom again, he should be able to take away the things here, after all, it was his clothes, and no one else could wear them if they were left here.

  Shao Qin looked around in the cloakroom and found two unopened couriers in the corner of the cloakroom.

  Unpacking express delivery is the greatest pleasure in life. Although Shao Qin did not buy these two couriers, Shao Qin did not have the pleasure of receiving the goods, but they could satisfy Shao Qin's curiosity.

  Speaking of which, what are these two couriers? The original owner no longer remembers.

  Shao Qin opened a courier, put the five or six bags inside on the ground, and lined up one by one.

  Are they sexy shorts? ! !

  Bunny, dog, cat, etc., why is there a cat attached to its tail? Is this a flashlight?

  Just when Shao Qin picked up the black stick and wanted to study it carefully, the door of the cloakroom opened.

  Shao Qin hugged the pile of things suddenly and held them tightly in his arms, for fear of being seen by others. His heart leaped high, as if it was about to jump out of his throat, but it got stuck, struggling crazily in his chest.

  "What are you doing?" Feng Jingyi's hair was still dripping, and he frowned at Shao Qin, his face full of impatience.

  "What are you doing! I don't care what I do." Shao Qin said loudly. He was so nervous that he even forgot to maintain his cute image.

  Feng Jingyi snorted coldly, closed the door and left.

  Shao Qin let out a long sigh of relief, and the things in his arms fell to the ground. At this moment, the door of the cloakroom opened again.

  Shao Qin quickly picked up the express box, put it on top of the pile of things, and stared at the door.

  Feng Jingyi didn't look at him at all, just opened the door, and said indifferently, "I'm going out for dinner tonight, with Zhao Dongcheng and Zhao Xicheng, and maybe Fang Chun and Zhou Yi, please don't think about it, stay at home with your parents ."

  "No problem, go and have fun." Shao Qin said quickly.

  Feng Jingyi finally glanced at Shao Qin with a strange expression on his face. But he didn't ask any questions in the end, closed the door and left.

  This time Shao Qin did not dare to relax, he quickly put those shorts back into the box, and then left the cloakroom.

  Feng Jingyi was blowing his hair, holding the blower in one hand and fiddling with the other casually, not planning to make any styling at all.

  That's right, she looks good, and she looks good with any hairstyle.

         Feng Jingyi noticed that Shao Qin was looking at him, pulled the corner of his lower lip, and waved at Shao Qin, "Want to blow my hair? Come on."

  Who wants to blow your hair, you feel too good about yourself.

  Shao Qin picked up the hair dryer and help Feng Jingyi to dry his hair in a disappointing way. When fingers passed through the wet hair, it felt slightly numb.

  Sure enough, what is terrible is not love, but sympathy. Thinking of Feng Jingyi being tortured to the point of mental breakdown in the original work, Shao Qin couldn't restrain his pity. I can't wait to hug Feng Jingyi and have a chain, and tell Feng Jingyi that those tragic stories will never happen again. Divorce, divorce now.

  Feng Jingyi half-closed his eyes, as if he was going to sleep or not. Not because he was sleepy, but because he didn't want to talk to Shao Qin.

  It was also rare for Shao Qin to know acquaintances, and he didn't ask him all kinds of questions about what he and his friends were doing, where they were going, and how late they were hanging out.

  Shao Qin in the mirror blow-dried his hair quietly, looking a little cute. If Shao Qin could be like this forever, maybe he would fall in love. I originally thought that it shouldn't be difficult to fall in love with the not-so-good soul behind this beautiful face.

  After drying his hair, Feng Jingyi went out with his coat. Shao Qin sent him to the door, but still didn't ask this or that.

  Feng Jingyi paused at the door, feeling a little unaccustomed to it.

  Fortunately, Shen Yu came out at this time and asked Shao Qin, "Jing Yi, where are you going? Xiao Qin has just been discharged from the hospital, why don't you stay with him at home."

  Feng Jingyi explained: "The day before yesterday was Zhao Dongcheng's and Zhao Xicheng's birthdays. I didn't go to the birthday party at the hospital. Now that I'm back, I have to bring a birthday present."

  "That's it. Then you should come back early, and don't always leave Xiaoqin alone at home."

  "I know." Feng Jingyi glanced at Shao Qin and left.

  hello bar, in the corner booth. Zhao Xicheng complained routinely, "Come out with Jing Yi, and you can't even sit in the booth in the middle."

  "You can sit, if you don't mind me having a fan meeting." Feng Jingyi said absently, shaking the wine glass in his hand.

  Zhao Dongcheng clicked his tongue: "It's really unexpected that a dull gourd like you would become an actor."

  "It's really unexpected that a wild monkey like you would become a teacher." Feng Jingyi said, as if suddenly reacting, he added, "I haven't become a teacher yet, I just want to be one."

  Zhao Dongcheng is two years older than Feng Jingyi, and now he is studying for a Ph.D., and his ideal is to stay in school and become a teacher. He and Zhao Xicheng are identical twins, they look exactly the same, if Zhao Xicheng hadn't dyed his grandmother's gray hair color, Feng Jingyi wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

  "Your mouth is so poisonous, your fans know it." Zhao Xicheng helped his brother.

  "Do you have fans?" Feng Jingyi teased.

  It's completely different from Zhao Dongcheng, who is currently participating in a talent show, and records the number of fans in Moments every day.

  "Okay. Have you been abused by Shao Qin again? You are so hostile." Fang Chun, who is now an intern in the family business, is rarely free, so he also came. However, Zhou Yi, who also worked in the family business, didn't come and went on a business trip to discuss business.

  Feng Jingyi's circle of rich second-generation friends consists of these four main members.

  "Being forced to jump into the sea, I don't know if it counts as abuse." Feng Jingyi drank up the wine in his glass and ordered another glass. Shao Qin jumped into the sea in front of him, what could he do, of course he jumped into the sea to save others.

  "Look at this, are you going to grow old with Shao Qin? You can't get rid of it at all." Zhao Dongcheng looked at Feng Jingyi sympathetically.

  Feng Jingyi frowned slightly, but said nothing.

  "You shouldn't have agreed to marry him in the first place. Why did you marry him if you didn't have feelings? You're asking for trouble." Zhao Xicheng said.

  "You can't say that." Fang Chun retorted on behalf of Feng Jingyi, "Shao Qin's face is still very good, and Jing Yi must be a little tempted. I'm already tempted. If he didn't like Jing Yi, I might chase him."

  "You can also chase him now." Feng Jingyi looked at Fang Chun.

  "Are you sure?" Fang Chun raised his eyebrows and looked at Feng Jingyi.

  "It's absolutely true, please take him away from my life. I, Feng Jingyi, will definitely remember him deeply, and I will never forget it for the rest of my life." Feng Jingyi said seriously.

  The three friends laughed, and the waiter brought Feng Jingyi's wine.

  "I am powerless. Shao Qin is loyal to you, and he will never divorce you." Fang Chun said jokingly.

  Feng Jingyi took a sip of wine and thought for a while, "I can't tell. I think he seems to be a little normal after jumping into the sea this time. Maybe he can really get a divorce."

  "Then we have to make good preparations. When you get divorced, we will hold a party to celebrate." Zhao Xicheng said with a smile.

  Here Feng Jingyi is complaining about Shao Qin with his friends, but Shao Qin is sorting things in the cloakroom. I'm so stuffed playing with my phone, and I'm scolding him everywhere, so I might as well pack up my things and prepare to move.

  It's really easy to completely replace the original owner like this. But all the faults made by the original owner are also blamed on him. The black material spread on the Internet is his name, and the black picture of P is also his face, as if he really did those stupid things.

  Shao Qin turned his frustration into efficiency, thoroughly classified the cloakrooms, and packed a box of daily clothes that fit his aesthetics.

  After packing up, he suddenly saw the express box in the corner. It's so big, I haven't worn sexy shorts yet.

  Shao Qin turned out the sexy shorts and tried them on one by one. Of course, those unknown sticks were selectively ignored by him, which was too indecent.

  The dog's tail is a bit fake, the cat's tail can't move, only the rabbit's tail is the cutest, a snow-white pompom.

  Shao Qin was so cute instantly, he was wandering around the room with his tail twisted, having a good time.

  The door was suddenly opened.

  Why is it always such a coincidence, is it because he has been playing for too long?

  There was a bed next to Shao Qin, and he jumped on the bed immediately, covered himself with the quilt, and pretended to sleep.

  Feng Jingyi walked in, his steps a little messy. Shao Qin poked his head out of the quilt, and saw Feng Jingyi seemed to be drunk, staggering towards the bed.

  Honey, you sleep on the sofa. You don't sleep in bed, turn the corner quickly. turn back.  

         Feng Jingyi didn't hear Shao Qin's silent password, walked to the bed, remembered to take off his coat and socks, and threw them into the laundry basket before lying on the bed.

  Shao Qin quickly turned over, so that he was not pinned down by Feng Jingyi, but his quilt was pinned down.

  It is impossible to give up the quilt, because he is only wearing a pair of shorts under the quilt, and there is a rabbit tail sticking out behind the shorts. What if Feng Jingyi sees it, I dare not imagine it.

  Shao Qin pulled the quilt vigorously, was about to pull the quilt out from under Feng Jingyi, and then escaped wrapped in the quilt. As a result, with such a tug, he directly turned Feng Jingyi over, and turned to his side.

  Shao Qin bared and slid directly from under the quilt to under the bed.

  Feng Jingyi was in a daze, and saw a white thing dangling beside the bed, he stretched out his hand to grab it, it was limp.

  Shao Qin almost screamed. He was crawling against the bed, trying to get away without anyone noticing. As a result, Feng Jingyi grabbed his rabbit's tail, and he quickly got down on the ground, trying to save his own tail.

  result.

  Feng Jingyi pulled his tail off? ? !

The author has something to say:  

                Shao Qin covered his PP with a full face.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.4K 931 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...
51.3K 1.2K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
405K 20.2K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...