𝐍𝐨𝐱 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐫𝐚 𝐞𝐬𝐭...

By Cassieb1617

Everybody knows the noble and most ancient house of Black, a British-French pureblood family whose use of mag... More

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

2K 82 16
By Cassieb1617

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 something Polaris never quite understood. Of course, she knew what Christmas was about but she didn't know why wizards would celebrate it. They had Yule, the pagan winter celebration that the wizards and witches celebrated before muggle traditions took their place. Although it was basically the same because it somewhat celebrates the same things, the religious aspects are missing. Nonetheless, she knew the Weasley's, Harry, Sirius and Remus are excited for Christmas so she doesn't want to say anything.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Molly, Sirius, Remus and Bill were already preparing everything. Remus and Sirius were setting the table Bill was sitting at while Molly was sorting the presents. She was putting her presents under the tree and humming Christmas songs as Polaris arrived downstairs, a happy smile on her face.

"Good morning everyone." Polaris greeted them and she was met by heart warming smiles.

"Good morning my darling niece." Sirius greeted her happily with a hug, "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Polaris." Molly rubbed Polaris' arms before turning back to the presents.

Remus came next and hugged her as well, "Merry Christmas, Polaris."

"Merry Christmas, Polaris." Bill greeted her with a warm smile.

"Merry Christmas to you all as well." Polaris said with a smile and she began making her tea. "So, what's the plan today?"

"Well, I'll wake everyone up soon then we take time for presents and eat. Maybe we could visit Arthur later again." Molly answered with tears in her eyes, "Oh, it's so sad he can't be here today."

"He's gonna be fine, Molly." Remus assured the redheaded woman, "He'll be home soon."

Just as Remus spoke those words, Charlie barged into the room. "Good morning family!" The dragonolist turned to Polaris, a charming grin on his handsome face, "Good morning, Polaris."

Polaria turned to him and just as she did, Charlie reached for her hand and kissed the back of it softly. "Good morning to you too, Charles."

His mother, Remus and Sirius all raised their brows at the obvious gesture of the muscular man.

"Good morning, Charlie." Remus and Sirius spoke in unison and Charlie saluted to them.

"Good morning, Charlie dear." Molly greeted him with a kiss on his cheek and a hand gliding through his long-ish hair.

"Mum, I know it's Christmas but I'm not going to cut my hair." Charlie mumbled as he made his morning coffee. Polaria watched the interaction in amusement.

"I know." Molly grumbled, "It's worth a try though."

Charlie laughed slightly as he shook his head at his mother. Bill and Charlie were never going to cut their hair that short again.

"I'm going to wake the rest now." Molly said as she walked to the door.

"Have you slept well, Polaris?" Charlie asked the woman beside her who smiled at him in reply.

"Good enough, Charles." Polaris answered before she asked him, "What's the matter with you today? You seem so happy, not that I mind."

Sirius smirked as he watched the conversation happen and Polaris, who saw him, wished nothing more than to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Just a good day. I always liked Christmas." Polaris smiled at him before they heard the others slowly making their way downstairs.

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" George greeted them as he came into the kitchen. Upon seeing Charlie sitting next to Polaris he smirked and slapped Fred's chest. His twin smiled mischievously as well upon seeing the two.

"Good morning, George and Fred." Charlie greeted his ginger haired brother, "Merry Christmas."

Polaris stayed quiet. She would wish everyone a merry Christmas and a good morning when they all sit at the table to not repeat herself eight times.

The rest stumbled sleepily into the kitchen; Ron and Harry next to each other and Hermione and Ginny were already talking about something Polaris had no interest in knowing. Everyone sat down at their seats, the same ones they always sat on. Polaris was at the head of the table, a funny sight for many who didn't know the dynamic in the house. The head of the table was just Polaris' seat, just like she was head of the Black family.

The families all ate a big Christmas breakfast, lots of eggs and bacon were passed around, even light soup was on the table and fresh cut vegetables and salad. Bread and its fresh cut was around the whole table. Polaris, bless her simple but elegant heart, ate what she ate every morning. She was on a strict eating schedule because of her training and while Leo had told her beforehand that she can have cheat days such as Christmas, Polaris was not one for breaking routine. Food included.

Around the whole time of breakfast, conversation flew freely around the table. Everyone was talking to everyone but Polaris and Charlie weren't. They talked to each other and only if something had to be passed around the table did they take their attention off the other. They didn't even notice they were what almost everyone else at the table was talking about, George and Fred were betting on when they would get together, a bet Sirirus, Remus and Bill didn't hesitate to join in.

When Molly noticed no one was eating anymore, she decided to clap her hands and speak up. "So, it's time for presents then, isn't it?"

The Weasleys, Hermione and Harry were excited at that, Polaris, Remus and Sirius less so. The three of them just didn't enjoy Christmas as much as the others. Sirius and Remus mainly because it brought back old memories with James and it made them sad; Polaris on the other hand didn't celebrate Christmas at all before Sirius and Remus. She just didn't see the point when she was either alone or her religion wasn't christian.

Religion was a confusing thing for her in the very first place. Muggles had a lot of religions but the three she knew of the most were Jewry, Christianity and Islam. Though she didn't know a lot about them as well.

She knew that people in the Islam celebrated, or rather participated, in Ramadan. She didn't know what it was though and frankly, she didn't really care too because she wasn't part of the Islam. She knew jews had Hanukkah but honestly she didn't know what that was as well because she wasn't jewish. She did know though that in the 40s jews were hunted by Nazis and put through the worst kinds of pain possible. Christianity was another thing. She knew about Jesus, a bit at least, and churches and stuff. She knew about Easter and Christmas but she didn't really care about those as well.

Quite frankly, to put it in simple terms, Polaris had no interest in any religion. Not in an offensive way of course but just in a more 'I don't need it in my life but do your thing' way. She celebrated Christmas this year though and the one before because Sirius and Remus did.

Molly was reaching around to give everyone their present from her and Arthur. It was a classical Christmas gift just like Polaris read in some of her books. Self-made clothes that Molly knit herself. The twins received both a scarf each, Ginny got gloves and Ron a vest. Charlie and Bill both received a hat and everyone's gift was in different coloured yarns. Harry and Hermione got a jumper; Harry's was maroon with a golden 'H' in the middle and Hermione's was a dark pink with a gray 'H'. Both hugged Molly tightly at that. Sirius and Remus got gloves as well and, much to Polaris' surprise, she received a poorly wrapped present from her as well..

"It's not much," Molly started, "But I thought maybe you'd like it."

Polaris opened the wrapped present carefully, a confused frown on her face. She didn't expect to get anything, at least not from Molly. Polaris' expression changed from a confused frown to a small smile though as she saw what was inside the wrapping paper.

It was a dark green jumper with a gray/silver-like 'P' in the middle. Knitted by none other than Molly herself. Polaris held the jumper close to her, a smile on her face as she touched Molly's arm tenderly.

"Thank you, Molly." Polaris said quietly, "It's wonderful."

"You're welcome, dear." Molly answered, "It's the least I could do."

Charlie smiled at the interaction. While it was amusing to see their constant banter and fighting, Charlie really came to like and care about Polaris. It was better if they got along anyway, they live together after all.

Meanwhile the siblings, Harry and Hermione gave around their presents for each other. George and Fred gave around prank products they made which was appreciated by everyone, even Bill and Charlie. Harry had bought everyone chocolate and Hermione got everyone some knick knacks from muggle London.

Arthur would love that, Polaris thought as she received her gift from Hermione as well. It was a book, an old and used one but it was an edition of 'The Great Gatsby'. One of her favourite muggle books. She told Hermione so once as they talked about their favourite pieces of literature.

Bill got everyone small things he picked up on his work trips as a curse breaker while Charlie had given everyone Romanian candy. Ron and Ginny even got a stuffed dragon plush as a gag gift.

Sirius and Remus gave everyone presents together. Remus had gotten them and Sirius paid so it was safe to say that watching Sirius' surprised expression while everyone opened their presents was funny.

Ron and Ginny gave everyone something from Honeydukes or some other shop in Hogwarts,

Polaris' presents were a bit more personal. She bought Molly a few cookbooks she was happy about; Italian and Russian kitchen. Arthur would get some muggle things like door stoppers and pens, Polaris wasn't sure what exactly to get him and told Leo to tell her the most random store for presents and she just bought everything that looked even remotely useful. Molly told her he would love it simply because it was muggle stuff. Molly had seen the present for Arthur in their box.

Bill got a notebook from her filled with some advice and tricks on tricky potions and spells. He really appreciated that notebook because, as much as she hated to admit that, Polaris was better at doing magic than him. In the notebook were also condoms, something that made Bill blush furiously but thank her nonetheless.

The twins got some prank products and a few ingredients for the potions they needed. The two gingers were overjoyed and hugged her so hard she could barely breathe. Ron got a whole, big box full of sweets that Polaris was sure would be empty by the end of the holiday. Ginny got new Quidditch gear which earned her a squeal.

Remus got a whole series of books from Shakespeare, one of his favourite authors, while Sirius got, more as a joke, a leash and a collar. Sirius smirked at her while she looked disgusted but they were laughing anyway.

Polaris got Hermione some books on advanced magic with little notes she made. Those were books Hermione would usually read in sixth or seventh year but Polaris knew she'd understand them now as well. Harry got a notebook from Polaris as well with the difference that his, instead of Bill's, wasn't filled with condoms or advice and tricks on magic. Polaris explained to Harry that, if he ever needed someone to talk that understood a bit of his emotions better than others, he just needed to write into that notebook. It worked similar to a two-way mirror just as a notebook and that they don't talk but write.

"Whatever is written will disappear once the conversation is finding its end." Polaris had explained to him to which he nodded.

"Thank you, Polaris, really." Harry hugged her and Polaris, still feeling incredibly awkward with touch like hugs, patted his back a few times.

Sirius, Remus and Charlie laughed at the sight of that.

"Kreacher." Polaris shouted slightly and not a moment later, the house elf appeared before her, an annoyed but still somewhat loving expression on his face. "Your present."

Kreacher, already knowing what it is, shook his head.

"Kreacher, come on." Polaris pleaded, "You already won't take clothes, at least let me give you a real room to live in."

"Kreacher thanks little Mistress to no end but Kreacher likes the room he lives in-"

Polaris interrupted the small house elf at that, "Kreacher, it's an old closet, please, take the real room."

"Kreacher appreciates the offer but Kreacher likes to remind little Mistress that he is happy with his room." Whe Polaris didn't interrupt this time, Kreacher bows slowly, "Kreacher thanks little Mistress again. Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black." Polaris sighed as she watched her oldest friend leave.

"Is he always like this?" Charlie asked and Polaris took a deep breath.

"Yes." Polaris answered, "I tried giving him clothes as a present so he isn't obliged to take orders from me anymore but he wouldn't take them. Then I tried getting him out of that hideous, small closet he lives in since he's been my family's elf but he won't accept that either. Now, it's more of a game between us, really."

"He'a really stubborn, huh?" Charlie asked and Polaris nodded with a defeated look on her face, "Reminds me of someone."

Polaris looked at him incredulously, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Just that I now know where you got it from." Charlie smiled and Polaris looked at him with an offended look on her face.

"You know, now you won't get a present from me." Polaris laughed and he did as well, a marvelous sound in Polaris' opinion.

"You're present enough so I'm fine with that." Charlie told her and Polaris smiled gently at him before giving him a wrapped box. "Thank you."

"Thank me when you've seen what's in it." Charlie looked confused at her words before he opened the present.

Charlie looked stunned as he opened the lidl and saw a, from what he knew, expensive watch inside. The watch had a dark purple, almost black, watch band. The dials were pearly white, a stark contrast to the band, ponters, indices and roman numbers that were the same colour as the watch band. The band lug was shiny black, a very light difference to the watch band. The glass was bulletproof glass for protection of his job and his clumsiness. The glass setting was just like the band lug shiny black as was the crown.

"I know someone who knows someone." Polaris explained, "It was handmade per my wish. I wanted the numbers to be roman, it gives a more elegant look. The contrast between light and dark is attention getting and bold but I thought you'd like it. The band is inspired by the Hebridean Black; the purple flair of the band for its eyes and the almost black tone represents the dark scales."

Charlie inspected the watch further, not a tone leaving him. It wasn't because he thought the watch was ugly, no, the opposite. In his eyes, the watch was gorgeous but it was the thought that she put into the present.

"I worked with the man who made the watch directly, don't worry, he's a wizard too and an old friend of my great uncle Alphard." Polaris swallowed, Charlie still hadn't said a word, "Do you like it?"

"I've never seen a more gorgeous watch, if you can say that about a watch." Polaris smiled at his words and was surprised at the hug she got from the man, "Thank you, Polaris. It means a lot to me, really."

And he meant those words. Well, directed at the watch and used as a metaphor for her but she didn't need to know that yet.

Polaris cleared her throat as she noticed everyone watching them, "Well, it's only fair after you have gifted me that gorgeous necklace."

No one spoke of it but they both knew that it had taken longer than a couple of days to make that necklace and Polaris didn't know about the necklace, the one she currently wore, until it was in her hands.

"I-I have a present for you too but you'll get it later." Polaris smiled at him and shook her hand.

"Your birthday present for me is already enough but I'll look forward to it." Her words made Charlie smile before the both of them broke out of their little bubble and Molly announced, increasingly happier than before, the plan for the day.

"Well, now get ready everyone! We're going to visit your father when everyone is ready." No one moved until, "Shoo, shoo, everyone."

It was after the Weasleys visited Arthur in hospital when Polaris heard the knock on the door to her room. When they came back, Polaris was already back in her room reading a book she got from Hermione. The young woman ignored the knocking at first but when it came again she decided to walk to the door. Opening it she saw none other than Charles Weasley standing on the other side. He was dressed in gray sweatpants and a loose shirt, his shoulder length hair was tousled.

"Charles, what are you doing here? It's late." Polaris questioned the young man.

"I know, I'm sorry." He replied, "Did I wake you up?"

Polaris shook her head, "No, I was still reading."

Charlie smiled at her words, "Aren't you always reading a book?"

Polaris raised a brow, "I do, a problem with that?"

"Never," Charlie shook his head, "I quite enjoy that about you."

Polaris smiled bashfully. She didn't like admitting that but there was something about Charlie that made her cheeks warm up and her heart felt like it would flatter right out of her chest. She liked it even less that everyone seemed to know about it and decided to talk their way into the whole thing.

"Well, why are you here so late?" Polaris asked and Charlie looked unsure at her words, "Not that I mind having handsome company, of course."

Charlie chuckled lowly before clearing his throat. The man in front of the Black witch was nervous but he tried masking it with confidence. Instead of answering, Charlie nervously twitched his hands as he took a deep breath.

"What?" Polaris asked with a small laugh as Charlie just stared at her.

Polaris tilted her head a bit as Charlie took a deep breath before he finally closed the space between them. Charlie placed his hands on her face, thumbs just before her ears as his palms were at her head, his fingers in her hair. Polaris' breath shuddered a bit as she realized their bodies were just inches apart. She had to look up to look into his eyes and if she just raised her body on her tiptoes their lips would lock together. Her hands were on his shoulders as they looked into each other's eyes and Polaris could feel his breath on her cheeks.

"I really, really want to kiss you right now." Charlie whispered as if speaking louder would ruin the moment.

"Then kiss me, Charles." Polaris whispered back, a slight desperation in her voice that she was sure she'd deny she had if anyone ever asked her.

Charlie, bless his soul, groaned quietly as he heard her whisper his name. He normally hated it when someone called him Charles, simply because his mother always did so when he was younger and got in trouble but there was something about the way Polaris said his name that got him all mushy inside of him.

For Charlie it sounds like a melody whenever she says his name in that beautiful voice of hers.

The redheaded man leaned closer to her, their foreheads touching and his eyes fluttered close. Polaris could see the way his lashes touched his cheeks and she took a deep breath herself.

"Are you sure?" He asked just to be clear this isn't a dream.

"Charles, kiss me now." Polaris told him, "Because if you don't do it now, you won't get a second chance."

This was all it took for Charlie to lean down and completely close the distance between them as Polaris' eyes closed as well. Polaris read many books in her life, most of them claimed that when you kiss someone you love, it'd feel like fireworks exploding in your chest. At that moment though, Polaris and Charlie both felt like there was an earthquake inside of their chests.

Polaris was sure she wasn't in love with Charles. It was too early to say that and even so, she wouldn't know what love feels like. She's never been in love before and if she was honest with herself, she was afraid of falling in love. Everyone she knew that fell in love was hurt by it or worse. Her parents had been in love and now, both are dead. Arthur and Molly are in love but Molly is hurt and worried now that Arthur is in hospital and she has seen it every time Arthur leaves the house that she was worried he won't come back. Remus and Sirius were in love, Polaris was sure of it but they were too afraid to express it, not only because it was scary to be so openly vulnerable but also because of their environment.

Charlie was sure he was in love though. He wouldn't admit it, not yet at least but he had known since he first bumped into her. He had fallen more and more as he got to know her. Every letter he got, he kept in a special drawer. Every picture she drew was hung up somewhere in his apartment in Romania. Even his coworkers noticed he was more spirited than usual and Dianna, a woman he worked with liked to tease him about it. Her wife Cassandra was more helpful though, she always told him that they were happy he is on a good way. They also often gave him advice on what to write because even though Charlie was flirty with Polaris when they talked, he was like a thirteen year old boy who got a crush on a girl and is too nervous to talk to her.

The kiss lasted longer than expected, neither of them wanting to let go. Charlie dragged Polaris closer, one hand leaving her face to hold her waist as Polaris' hands moved down to his muscly chest and both of them moved further towards Polaris' bed.  On the way, Polaris kicked the door shut and took Charlie's wand from where it was placed between his sweatpants' bound and his hip. With a swish of Charlie's wand, Polaris locked the door and silenced the room.

The kiss got more heated the longer it went on and all that could be heard in the room was the groaning and moaning of the two adults. Polaris' back of the knees touched the bed and Polaris dragged Charlie down with her. He stretched his arms out on the bed next to her head as their kiss finally broke. Polaris looked up at him as he stared back into her eyes.

"Is everything okay with you?" He asked her gently and Polaris nodded. Her eyes fell back on his lips and Charlie had to swallow the limp in his throat.

"Yeah," Polaris muttered, "Everything's alright."

"I-uh, I wanted to talk to you." Charlie mumbled and Polaris shook her head.

"Let's not talk now, let's talk tomorrow." Polaris looked up at him, her hands fidgeting with his shirt. Charlie knew it was probably better to talk now but with the way she looked at him he knew he couldn't resist her.

"Okay." Charlie muttered as his face got closer again, "Let's talk tomorrow."

Charlie kissed Polaris again, this time with more confidence than in the last kiss. Polaris moaned into the kiss as she dragged her hands downwards and into his shirt. Charlie's hands moved from the bed to her neck, not tightening it or putting pressure on it, just touching it and Polaris moaned as she dragged Charlie's shirt up and over his head. Polaris stopped the kiss for a moment to admire Charlie's chest. He was well-built, muscled and had a few scars and burns from his job but in Polaris' eyes they just made him look more attractive. Charlie, too, took off Polaris' shirt and stared at her naked chest. She was so-

"-Beautiful" Charlie muttered and Polaris felt her cheeks heating up once more.  "Are you sure?" Charlie asked and Polaris chuckled quietly.

"Charles, I'm laying practically naked underneath you." Polaris laughed slightly at the blush that started to form on his face, "I am more than sure."

Charlie nodded before kissing her again and slowly, oh so slowly, making his way down her body. To her neck, her collarbone, her chest and further down. Polaris was a panting mess when Charlie finally decided to stop the teasing when he reached her panties and grinned up at her.

"Please." It was all that Polaris had to mutter before her panties were on the floor and soon the rest of Charlie's clothes followed. The night for the two of them was short but both swore it was totally wort it.

*A:N: Hello everyone! Yes, yes I'm back for real now. I know I announced this chapter two days ago and I'm really sorry it had taken longer than that :( I hope you liked the chapter, I had real fun writing it despite that it's about Christmas and I'm in my last summer holidays.

By the way, I start working in September and I'm really excited for it :) I finally graduated school in the beginning of July with really good grades.

Anyway, I hope you had fun with this chapter and I can say now already that there is probably going to be a kind of time skip. Most of the things after Christmas happened in Hogwarts anyway and as Polaris is not going there it would make sense to sum them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 47 40
George Weasley fanfic! Complete! I'm probably going to rewrite this so it makes more sense. The Daughter of Sirius Black is at Hogwarts, making frien...
381K 13K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
12K 210 27
It all started in Harry's 5th year he saw her at headquarters for the order, well more like crashed in the middle of a meeting. Nobody knew where she...
163K 3K 15
**Previously called James Sirius Potter and the Mysterious Time Turner** When James Sirius Potter gets back from his 5th year at Hogwarts, he learns...